Male HQ

Do you urinate in public?

Guest Blank

Definitely not! I must do it in a public toilet and I can wash my hands clean after that. Social etiquette and hygiene are very important for me. However, if the situation does not allow me to use the public toilet, then I may just have to pee somewhere in the bush etc.

Edited by koolkai

1 hour ago, koolkai said:

Definitely not! I must do it in a public toilet and I can wash my hands clean after that. Social etiquette and hygiene are very important for me.

U tight arsed PRUDE .

Wait till u encounter going to INDIA and u have to use their public toilet.

On 8/16/2019 at 5:17 AM, koolkai said:

Definitely not! I must do it in a public toilet and I can wash my hands clean after that. Social etiquette and hygiene are very important for me. However, if the situation does not allow me to use the public toilet, then I may just have to pee somewhere in the bush etc.

Aside of your personal "social etiquette"  (I never share with anybody my hands washing after pooping or pissing),

is your body so dirty that you have to wash your hands every time you touch your dick?

Guest disclosed yourself
On 8/16/2019 at 6:17 PM, koolkai said:

You not a true blue? Never go ns? You outfield want pang sai also must go public toilet?

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

You not a true blue? Never go ns? You outfield want pang sai also must go public toilet?

Haha... for sure he no NS. Anyone ever wanked to fields? Shiok ha ;P

"Do you urinate in public?"

The name of this thread does not speak well of Singaporean BWs.  And it is being misinterpreted.

To urinate in public is to urinate in the open in front of strangers.  I have never seen this in Singapore.

To urinate in the bushes or behind a tree, behind a car,  is not to urinate in public.

Unless the Singapore public likes to walk into bushes, behind trees and cars,

to check if someone is urinating  :lol:

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Some pretend to be true blue Singapeerian Dirty Uncles don't wash their hands after shitting and mostly pee left and right the public toilet urinals. You just need to go to some MRT toilets or places around Chinatown. You don't need to disclose who you are, everyone knows... Unfortunately, you pissed against the wind at East Coast and everybody can smell you from afar...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.