Male HQ

Anyone will be at KL ; coming over to sg??? Can help to carry this back? - will transfer money to u first.... Plssssssssss

but do test the wireless speaker (it will light up too)pls......

arigato! 

Edited by Since u r here

39 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Anyone will be at KL ; coming over to sg??? Can help to carry this back? - will transfer money to u first.... Plssssssssss

but do test the wireless speaker (it will light up too)pls......

arigato! 

Wow, still thinking of the Bluetooth speaker arh? 非常痴情

2 hours ago, Euclid said:

Wow, still thinking of the Bluetooth speaker arh? 非常痴情

it is so good,  can have mcakes and then have a free Lighting w music , while mid-autumn is about moon, i like to recycle items 

i re-used the boxes for my mum's jewellery or mini toys (for the kids) or as Xmas decor
and the Speaker is the first in the whole world of Mcake industry!!

I have seen musical box mcake boxes - nothing fascinating at all 
I have also seen mcake that comes with handbags (not too ugly type, but women will snatch - not sure why though) and origami coloured papers to fold into rabbits and different items
even if u r not into origami, such art papers can be re used for CNY decor or some other decors

I  believe in sustainable , not using too much electricity or purposely getting extra items to sustain living
eg many been buying an extra portable fans and Growth light (not normal lights) just for their small pots of plants , many dogs/pets and plants are having better life, i felt

personally love the flaky skin with yam in it. buy for durian snowskin, my ride or die is from home's favourite (their bestseller one) omfg so good really taste like pure, unadulterated durian. #notsponsored

3 minutes ago, Zomgzmg said:

for durian snowskin, my ride or die is from home's favourite (their bestseller one) omfg so good really taste like pure, unadulterated durian. #notsponsored

Cannot disagree more...especially the jelly type yellow durian mooncake. But at $98 for 4 woh...

10 hours ago, Euclid said:

Cannot disagree more...especially the jelly type yellow durian mooncake. But at $98 for 4 woh...

you mean you don't like durian mooncake? what is this "jelly type yellow durian mooncake"? 

the home's favourite one worth the price! can get from those mall fair for discount. i got mine at taka at 15% disc

to me if u need a durian thingy, u get a durian

u dont buy hor fun/fried rice durain for durian fantasies, u dont buy choc durain to have durains
for craze abt D24 and MaoShan: ref here - 

i felt the peak article focuses on certain income level and high end too, while i dine at Antionette , i dont usually go there frequently and associate mcakes with them

why not take from the site that focuses on food, their listing is much more fairer and reasonable
https://www.burpple.com/features/8-buzz-worthy-mooncakes-for-the-curious-the-trendsetters-and-the-adventurous?fbclid=IwAR2J3YB5oHNVFuPY9rYEUkFHR_UqqgsU9_J5jSLAo1pZv83R-FScVauam4Y

all mcakes are having promos, my fav is still having 30% , ontop of it Tangs will offer members rebates too

2 hours ago, Zomgzmg said:

you mean you don't like durian mooncake? what is this "jelly type yellow durian mooncake"? 

the home's favourite one worth the price! can get from those mall fair for discount. i got mine at taka at 15% disc

and some of u luv the Durain or Yam version ? Some even told me it defeats the purpose without the salted egg yolk!!! Oh dear, never have i taken egg yolk

substituted sugar doesnt mean no sugar too...

even if it is once a year:

it is back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!who has a sweet tooth like me
https://thepeakmagazine.com.sg/gourmet-travel/mooncake-festival-2020-best/?slide=5---Goodwood-Park-Hotel-If-you-want-to-go-all-out-th

n i dont deny Big china is for those who can tolerate sweeter stuff plus must be able to eat it fresh, their crust/ skin will turn harder if u dont...

wow! saw this cookie brand before
but i m that type who will prefer to when it is time for durian durian, no such thing as a mixed or blended............

Dont flame me, i will review all the mcakes i haave discussed or have 'd before , i got nitemare seeing this again  - colours Are OVERly rich, make me think of some kids-land of unicorns, if not i kept thinking of the traditional blanket with many cloth/fabric sew to it

IMG_20190901_204359_033.jpg

Are you gonna buy all the different flavours to try? I wanna join your taste test too haha

That rainbow one looks ratched af 

@my age , i can roughly know the quality just by basing on 1-look and the reputation of it (dont even need to taste it)

but ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, never will i spend a cent on this:  although not avail in sg

https://mothership.sg/2020/07/hong-kong-coriander-mooncakes/?fbclid=IwAR0-z_XVYYBwiuUzIQDnR-xFnq5XfcLEnwHRYlFyBEsk9QYvPUi2OV1pU-Y

i rem i tasted one fruit mcakes dont knw from which big hotel (its restaurant is very famous) but eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww, it flung ie also why i never agree to have what mao shan wang or fruits or what in mcakes, and i m highly innovative and adaptive for MORE creativy in culinary items (be it a pastry)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter