Male HQ

Balestier Shaw Plaza Closing for Renovation

Guest Guest

Balestier Shaw Plaza is closing for renovation! Currently the last shop that is operating is NTUC. What will you miss in Shaw Plaza the most and is it a cruisy place in the past?

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Balestier Shaw Plaza is closing for renovation! Currently the last shop that is operating is NTUC. What will you miss in Shaw Plaza the most and is it a cruisy place in the past?

This is so sad. This is part of history and gay culture. It should be preserved. Another iconic building and memory is being torn apart..what was taken away from us? Pearl Center, 7th story hotel, rochor building and many more of significant to gay history and culture are being torn down left right and center, all in the pursuit of money faced singapore. Plaza Singapore is not the same after renovation as the gay culture there is no more! Another example is hong lim park! Where is our soul? Where is our culture? 

21 hours ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I used to hookup and had fun there during early 90s. It was really happening there tht time

These private developers and greedy landlords all want money. They do not cRe about preserving culture 

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On August 18, 2019 at 2:50 PM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I used to hookup and had fun there during early 90s. It was really happening there tht time

I don't think I have ever been to Balestier, much less to Shaw Plaza, and especially not in the early '90s. G_M says I should register if I don't want people "stealing my name" and making defamatory posts -- so fine -- but this is your one and only warning -- I have ways to find out who you are and I know the type of people who can make sure you permanently regret your treachery -- so knock it off right now and you won't have to spend the rest of your life looking over your bitchassed shoulders.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:09 AM, Guest Guest said:

It is good that they are undergoing renovation. The building looks quite run-down and really needs a good renovation to revitalise the whole building. Never know if it is a cruisy place or not as I never go cruising around.

On 8/21/2019 at 8:17 PM, koolkai said:

It is good that they are undergoing renovation. The building looks quite run-down and really needs a good renovation to revitalise the whole building. Never know if it is a cruisy place or not as I never go cruising around.

Renovation how nice also no use, since this place is not very accessible, no MRT go there.

On 8/24/2019 at 1:00 AM, Guest reno said:

Renovation should be wasted monies. Better to tear down such concrete monster...

What concrete monster?? It is an iconic building in balestier! Its preserving gay history and culture. Many man's sexual awkening happened there. Many people 1st met their other halfs there. Many people had many good memories there!

Sadly another iconic building would be destroyed for capital gain.

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
On August 21, 2019 at 4:15 AM, Guest Cleanly Teacher said:

I don't think I have ever been to Balestier, much less to Shaw Plaza, and especially not in the early '90s. G_M says I should register if I don't want people "stealing my name" and making defamatory posts -- so fine -- but this is your one and only warning -- I have ways to find out who you are and I know the type of people who can make sure you permanently regret your treachery -- so knock it off right now and you won't have to spend the rest of your life looking over your bitchassed shoulders.

The jerk stealing your nickname is almost surely Guest Disclosed Yourself, who still incorrectly believes that you are Dirty Auntie, even though the moderators have already clarified that you are two different posters. In his immature way of thinking, he seems to believe that posting fake comments about hooking up at Shaw Plaza or having orgasms when you were 13 will sully your nickname's reputation or something, when the truth is that Blowing Wind is just an anonymous website and has nothing to do with your life in the real world.

Guest impersonator

The post in front of this is making up wrongful allegations.

Disclosed Yourself has never impersonated any other Guest Nick at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

Guest Hate All Argumentativeness
41 minutes ago, Guest impersonator said:

The post in front of this is making up wrongful allegations. Disclosed Yourself has never impersonated any other Guest Nick at the Blowing Wind Main Forum.

If the impersonator is not Guest Disclosed Yourself, even though it appears that somebody again impersonated Guest Cleanly Teacher on the suicide thread, I suppose the impersonator could also be Dirty Auntie, in an effort to trick Guest Cleanly Teacher into thinking it is actually Guest Disclosed Yourself, in order to combust a flame war between them.

But it would be stupid for Dirty Auntie to do such a thing because when Nightingale, Steve, and Guest Disclosed Yourself were vociferously defending pedophiles and their fantasies a few months ago, Guest Cleanly Teacher jumped in, and took Dirty Auntie's side that all pedophilic fantasies are wrong. So why would Dirty Auntie throw him under the bus?

If the impersonator is neither of those people ... Guest Disclosed Yourself or Dirty Auntie ... the only other logical possibilities are Nightingale or Steve, who could still be angry that he had the nerve to disagree with their unyielding defense of pedophiles and their fantasies a few months ago. But old men should have better things to do with themselves.

Guest impersonated

The Post in front of this displays too much background information of all the brawls involved, which only one single person at Blowing Wind can be aware of and have knowledge of.

Hint: The person posting is not Disclosed Yourself, nor Steve nor Nightingale.

And only one Guest is known to impersonate other Guest nicks.

The rest I leave to your guessing.

Guest Cleanly Teacher
On August 26, 2019 at 3:11 AM, Guest impersonated said:

The Post in front of this displays too much background information of all the brawls involved, which only one single person at Blowing Wind can be aware of and have knowledge of. Hint: The person posting is not Disclosed Yourself, nor Steve nor Nightingale. And only one Guest is known to impersonate other Guest nicks. The rest I leave to your guessing.

That is ridiculous. I am not Dirty Aunty either and I also remember all of that garbage from the past few months -- it's not like those idiotic events happened 20 years ago -- and I am sure hundreds of other members also recall the disgusting justifications of child molesters -- in particular -- because the constant interruptions of the Main Forum with such pathetic bickering, and causing decent topics to be moved the Flaming Room, ticked them off royally. Now somebody thinks it's funny to impersonate me -- but Reckoning Day is coming -- and it won't be pretty.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.