Male HQ

looking for a social media marketer

Hello, all! I am looking for someone who has experience in Facebook marketing, ie setting up a Facebook business page for me and creating advertisements to be posted onto Facebook and Instagram.  Do message me, and we could discuss further. See you all soon!:)

PS. i am in the financial advisory business, so if you have relevant experience to do marketing campaigns in that sector, that would be fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I can help. 

Let me know how I can contact you so we can discuss this further. 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am unable to PM you.

I am currently undertaking a part-time Digital Marketing course and I would like to help to practice my skills learned from there. I am willing to do it for free for now as I really just want to practice.

That said, any advertising fees involved in doing the marketing will need to be borne by you.

Let me know if you are interested, you can contact me on my email and we can take it from there.

starfiredouglas123@gmail.com