Male HQ

What's the real meaning of pure bottom?

Guest Blank

Bottoms just want to lie down , spread his bubble butt and get plunged non stop, 

Just keep big rock hard cocks coming.

来者不拒

抽  插  不  要 停,

不 分  昼   夜  。

只 要 是 纯  男 人 的 阳具,  快 钻 进 菊 花 洞 里。

Guest Racist Comments Are Racist
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Bottoms just want to lie down, spread his bubble butt and get plunged non stop. Just keep big rock hard cocks coming. 来者不拒. 抽  插  不  要 停, 不 分  昼   夜. 只 要 是 纯  男 人 的 阳具, 快 钻 进 菊 花 洞 里.

In addition to that, wouldn't a "pure bottom" also be enthusiastic about sucking and possibly rimming, but not have any interest in fucking or getting sucked? Basically do all of the "feminine" sex acts, and none of the "masculine" sex acts, preferring to be dominated instead (but not in the manner of BDSM)!

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
1 hour ago, Guest Correct or not said:

In blog stories written by Tops, they are called pig bottom.

I think a "pig bottom" is more like a bottom who has a voracious appetite for sex ... and will do almost anything considered degrading ... such as threesomes, orgies, gangbangs, and getting pissed on (or worse), as long as he keeps getting fucked.

A "pure bottom" on the other hand simply wants to be submissive to his top, but that can be in the context of a one-on-one relationship or situation, and does not necessarily involve the raunchy scenarios enjoyed by those guys called pig bottoms.

12 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Does it mean pure bottom can't have an erection during sex? 

Can't erect is ED, not pure bottom or even bottom for the matter.

12 hours ago, Guest Blank said:

Isn't it weird if he can erect but can't do penetration? 

Straights also think it's weird for gays to fuck men instead of female.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Bottom

As a bottom, when I think of the term "pure" bottom, I think that it just means that he's someone who doesn't find any physical/emotional satisfaction from penetrating others. They may like getting sucked and being pleasured by the top orally, but when it comes to penetration, he doesn't get any enjoyment unless he's getting penetrated.

On the other hand, I do not understand why some tops brand themselves as "pure" top because they don't like sucking, just wants to fuck and only fuck. To me that's not "pure", that's selfishness.

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

On the other hand, I do not understand why some tops brand themselves as "pure" top because they don't like sucking, just wants to fuck and only fuck. To me that's not "pure", that's selfishness.

Are they selfish or do they simply have no desire to do anything but fuck? It's also selfish to expect people to engage in sex acts they don't enjoy. The easy solution is that "pure tops" and "pure bottoms" should stick with each other ... while people who desire more diversified sex ... can perform those different actions amongst themselves!

Guest My honest mistake.

Pure bottom, sounds like white lies. It is either bottom or lies, anything before or after the word is completely irrelevant.  Stupid people read too much in the topic.

Guest bsbsbsbs
12 hours ago, fab said:

Can't erect is ED, not pure bottom or even bottom for the matter.

Straights also think it's weird for gays to fuck men instead of female.

that's bullshit some straight guys enjoy anal sex with their wives or gf.... some girls get double penetrated by 2 guys in pussy n ass. The world is not as small as you think

Guest bsbsbsbs
12 hours ago, k96- said:

Maybe more of getting soft after wearing a condom i think thats a good indicator 

If I see a dirty ass full of warts I get soft even with a condom too and I m top....

Guest bsbsbsbs

maybe the term pure refers to the fact that these guys are simply never versatile. The pure bottom will only be bottom the pure top just top in anal sex.

I consider myself a pure top but enjoy sucking a nice tool.

And don't forget rimming: some pure bottoms expect rimming.

In some countries they call it total top or total bottom. A pure bottom is just a 100% bottom. He will never top but just acts as bottom when it comes to penetration.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.