Male HQ

Is sucking toes really fun? + Do you like licking and/or sucking toes? (compiled)

Guest Trevor

Guest Trevor

I was surprised with my recent encounter with a guy that I met from Tinder. One of his fetish is licking and sucking toes. He spent most of our time together on doing that rather than fucking. Good thing we did shower first. I felt awkward especially seeing my feet covered with his saliva. Anyone here has similar encounter or like to do such thing?

I love my toes sucked n licked esp the big toe. Although I myself have not interest to reciprocate. 

The high from it (being sucked) is inexplicable. All i know is i moan and moan n go embarassingly high. I rem i had one incident where one 2 persons pinned me down and another went down n suck my toes in a sauna. Omg......that was one crazy experience. N we ended with quite an audience....

Good thing I always keep my toes nicely trimmed and clean. 

• 10 months later...

so i met this guy from sauna and he brought me to his place. He got a weird fetish of sucking toes and instead i enjoy the feeling i felt weird he was releasing while sucking my toes. sucking it for more than 30 minutes i almost fell asleep. Finally he released and let go of my toes dripping with his saliva then he asked me to fuck him. after I release I bid him goodbye. Quite and evening.

• G_M changed the title to Is sucking toes really fun? + Do you like licking and/or sucking toes? (compiled)

I don't think this is about fun or not, it is a personal fetish. 

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

• 2 months later...

As my profile name suggests, I am a foot fetish fan. At all off my meetups, I'll first have to see a pic of his feet and make sure that his feet are trimmed and clean. But I engage with mutual foot worship. That means I receive and give that service. And true it is a personal fetish. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2020 at 12:58 PM, Feetlover3532 said:

As my profile name suggests, I am a foot fetish fan. At all off my meetups, I'll first have to see a pic of his feet and make sure that his feet are trimmed and clean. But I engage with mutual foot worship. That means I receive and give that service. And true it is a personal fetish. 

i need that moment with  only you now............i am waiting.....cause i never had personal fetish with my foot !

Edited by sg indian here

• 2 weeks later...

I love kissing, licking, sucking, and massaging men's feet.  I always try to do it during my sexual experiences.  Some guys seem embarrassed when I do it, as if their feet aren't clean.  But if I sense that they're not clean, I won't do it.  I also don't demand reciprocity.  They could do the same to my feet, but it's not necessary.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.