Male HQ

Food that make you go weak (no strength)

Recently I eat myojo instant noodles and after a few hours that I became weak, sort of unable to fully utilize my strength .

Then recently tried again. Went gym and again again seem unable to do well. Was thinking isit because of the seasoning or the noodles itself. 

Any experts on this matter or similar encounters for other food? Feel free to contribute, experiment and discuss. 😣

56 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Perhaps its the salts that affect your electrolytes. Too much or too little can muddle out energy-production mechanisms I reckon. Just thinking out loud.

hi kee-moh-chee u oiishi sedap dumpling u

Wtf with the last sentence ~ 😑

• 4 weeks later...

Update. Yesterday ate instant noodles with two eggs (one hard boiled and another mixed together with the noodles ) but did not put the seasoning packet, added some five spice powder instead, and 6 nuggets mix with the noodles and a banana. 

Results - again, could not achieve my full potential! Its like 40 percent of my strength been limited to utilize! 

Conclusion :

The noodle itself without the seasoning affect maximizing strength potential. 😕

• 5 months later...
On 8/26/2019 at 9:13 PM, Kimochi said:

Recently I eat myojo instant noodles and after a few hours that I became weak, sort of unable to fully utilize my strength .

Then recently tried again. Went gym and again again seem unable to do well. Was thinking isit because of the seasoning or the noodles itself. 

Any experts on this matter or similar encounters for other food? Feel free to contribute, experiment and discuss. 😣

Cock can get hard?

On 9/20/2019 at 1:52 PM, Kimochi said:

Update. Yesterday ate instant noodles with two eggs (one hard boiled and another mixed together with the noodles ) but did not put the seasoning packet, added some five spice powder instead, and 6 nuggets mix with the noodles and a banana. 

Results - again, could not achieve my full potential! Its like 40 percent of my strength been limited to utilize! 

Conclusion :

The noodle itself without the seasoning affect maximizing strength potential. 😕

Not a dietitian but maybe the nutrition intact and energy output is not equal ? A standard balance meal of 100g protein may give a normal person his required energy but if you are a gym rat or aquatic dolphin maybe a standard size meal is insufficient for the outbust of energy? Did u try to supplement with an energy bar with yr instant noodle meal?

3 hours ago, shyc said:

Not a dietitian but maybe the nutrition intact and energy output is not equal ? A standard balance meal of 100g protein may give a normal person his required energy but if you are a gym rat or aquatic dolphin maybe a standard size meal is insufficient for the outbust of energy? Did u try to supplement with an energy bar with yr instant noodle meal?

My noodle meal is filling. So don't need a bar. But how come it does not help me in energy dissipation...  

Filling, yes but is it enough to convert to sugar for your high energy output? I may be wrong in my assumption. Need a dietitian or nutritionist or someone with related field to give a better understanding. I m currently intrigued by this as I have related issues too. Have been experiencing sudden lost of 'strength' or 'energy' midway thru activities. Feeling totally 'drained' out of the blues. Trying to figure out if my inconsistent meal intake is causing this or due to other underling issues. For the record, I had been having inconsistent meals for as long as I can remember. For this current situation, my remedy so far is to stop what I am doing, take a short break and filled up with sweeten drinks or sugary snacks. Maybe it might help you too?

20 hours ago, shyc said:

Filling, yes but is it enough to convert to sugar for your high energy output? I may be wrong in my assumption. Need a dietitian or nutritionist or someone with related field to give a better understanding. I m currently intrigued by this as I have related issues too. Have been experiencing sudden lost of 'strength' or 'energy' midway thru activities. Feeling totally 'drained' out of the blues. Trying to figure out if my inconsistent meal intake is causing this or due to other underling issues. For the record, I had been having inconsistent meals for as long as I can remember. For this current situation, my remedy so far is to stop what I am doing, take a short break and filled up with sweeten drinks or sugary snacks. Maybe it might help you too?

Why do you fill yourself up with sugary drinks and snacks? Will cause sugar spike and make you hyper then make you crash after that... 

You can list down what you ate for you meal. We Share and discuss . Thats why this topic. 

5 hours ago, Shay said:

inaccurate information, what you should do in order to improve your issue: 

1.  get a full body check and food allergy test 

2.  get a dietician and get yourself back in shape 

But other foods have no problem? Read topic heading again. 

13 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Why do you fill yourself up with sugary drinks and snacks? Will cause sugar spike and make you hyper then make you crash after that... 

You can list down what you ate for you meal. We Share and discuss . Thats why this topic. 

6 hours ago, Shay said:

Inconsistency diet and crash eating habit does affected your energy level, sugar will not hype you up. 

I find just a drink or a snack help stabilise myself. At time it can be so bad my hands are mildly trembling. There's isn't a common meal pattern but will try to take note of tat next time when it happen. 

5 minutes ago, shyc said:

I find just a drink or a snack help stabilise myself. At time it can be so bad my hands are mildly trembling. There's isn't a common meal pattern but will try to take note of tat next time when it happen. 

Do you drink coffee a lot? 

7 hours ago, shyc said:

Only 1 cup per day, sometime only half a cup

Meals don't skip. Will kena gastric problem one. Not worth to skip. Will be very troublesome 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.