Male HQ

Disgruntled Guest Ranting & Bitching about Shogun

Guest Shogun rude front desk

Guest Shogun rude front desk

I blacklisted Shogun after patronising them for the last 10 years.

This Fat arse at the counter has being extremely rude..time n again.

Not fit to be in this hospitality business n cettainly a liability to the establishment.  He certainly screw up the day for customers.

Goodbye n best of luck Shogun.

Keep an eye on that Rude Fat Arse....

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Guest Shogun rude front desk said:

I blacklisted Shogun after patronising them for the last 10 years.

This Fat arse at the counter has being extremely rude..time n again.

Not fit to be in this hospitality business n cettainly a liability to the establishment.  He certainly screw up the day for customers.

Goodbye n best of luck Shogun.

Keep an eye on that Rude Fat Arse....

U pay $120 is it? Hospitality business...clown.

Shogun long-term and regular customers are one by one leaving Shogun. Shogun must reflect on itself. Worst of all, that cut hair John, who is the godson of the Old Botak Fucker Biao, is also being fucked by many at Keybox.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Shogun long-term and regular customers are one by one leaving Shogun. Shogun must reflect on itself. Worst of all, that cut hair John, who is the godson of the Old Botak Fucker Biao, is also being fucked by many at Keybox.

Fucked by many is good. Oh god, just love a slutty bottom whore! Better still if can do a gangbang on him 😋 

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why so kaypoh? People have a choice to leave right? And whats wronh if john is willinhly fucked by many? Its his choice aint it? He reject u thats why u angry?

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why so kaypoh? People have a choice to leave right? And whats wronh if john is willinhly fucked by many? Its his choice aint it? He reject u thats why u angry?

He did not reject me. Such a slut bottom, if offer free, also do not want. Got to think twice. Maybe got HIV AIDS !! What I am saying is that I do not know the reason why as a "management-member of Shogun", he can choose so many and out of the so many, choose this dumb and deaf slut. This dumb and deaf slut got free entry in shogun. Nope, I am not jealous. If free entry for this dumb and deaf slut at Shogun, he also do not want, can anyone think that Shogun is that bad?? This is the important question. In fact, from evidence, many of Shogun customers have left Shogun already. Most are at Keybox. This is the cold hard truth. Normally cold hard truth is very and really hard to accept. But got no choice. 

Translated into Chinese for the Shogun Fucker Botak understanding:

他没有拒绝我。 这样的贱人底部,如果提供免费,也不想要。 要三思而后行。 也许艾滋病毒感染者! 我所说的是,我不知道为什么作为“幕府将军的管理成员”的原因,他可以选择这么多而且从众多中选出这个愚蠢的聋哑人。 这个愚蠢和聋哑的荡妇可以自由进入幕府将军。 不,我不嫉妒。 如果在幕府将军免费进入这个愚蠢和聋人的贱人,他也不想要,有谁能想到幕府将军那么糟糕? 这是一个重要的问题。 事实上,从证据来看,幕府将军的许多客户已经离开了幕府将军。 大部分都在Keybox。 这是冷酷的事实。 通常冷酷的事实是非常非常难以接受的。 但别无选择。

On 8/20/2019 at 5:24 AM, Guest guest said:

He did not reject me. Such a slut bottom, if offer free, also do not want. Got to think twice. Maybe got HIV AIDS !! What I am saying is that I do not know the reason why as a "management-member of Shogun", he can choose so many and out of the so many, choose this dumb and deaf slut. This dumb and deaf slut got free entry in shogun. Nope, I am not jealous. If free entry for this dumb and deaf slut at Shogun, he also do not want, can anyone think that Shogun is that bad?? This is the important question. In fact, from evidence, many of Shogun customers have left Shogun already. Most are at Keybox. This is the cold hard truth. Normally cold hard truth is very and really hard to accept. But got no choice. 

Translated into Chinese for the Shogun Fucker Botak understanding:

他没有拒绝我。 这样的贱人底部,如果提供免费,也不想要。 要三思而后行。 也许艾滋病毒感染者! 我所说的是,我不知道为什么作为“幕府将军的管理成员”的原因,他可以选择这么多而且从众多中选出这个愚蠢的聋哑人。 这个愚蠢和聋哑的荡妇可以自由进入幕府将军。 不,我不嫉妒。 如果在幕府将军免费进入这个愚蠢和聋人的贱人,他也不想要,有谁能想到幕府将军那么糟糕? 这是一个重要的问题。 事实上,从证据来看,幕府将军的许多客户已经离开了幕府将军。 大部分都在Keybox。 这是冷酷的事实。 通常冷酷的事实是非常非常难以接受的。 但别无选择。

Hi Pacifier Boy.

Guest Shogun Ah 标 is bottom

I recently heard shogun botak ah peow / Ah 标 is a bottom ? Any guy can clarify . And I heard this botak ah peow n John ( cut hair John , dumb n deaf guy ) are sex partner also? Almost a lot of people  known le, Then I also heard Shogun botak ah peow is not the boss , as Shogun only register under Vincent name. Heard Vincent also admitted that shogun register under his name only. Some customer  told me checked online also noticed shogun registered under Vincent name. Then this joker shogun botak fucker let people called him

boss , he not pai say meh ?  Then botak ah peow kept on have sex with cut hair John. What if botak ah peow boss Vincent known his worker botak ah peow have sex with John how ? 

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest Shogun Ah 标 is bottom said:

I recently heard shogun botak ah peow / Ah 标 is a bottom ? Any guy can clarify . And I heard this botak ah peow n John ( cut hair John , dumb n deaf guy ) are sex partner also? Almost a lot of people  known le, Then I also heard Shogun botak ah peow is not the boss , as Shogun only register under Vincent name. Heard Vincent also admitted that shogun register under his name only. Some customer  told me checked online also noticed shogun registered under Vincent name. Then this joker shogun botak fucker let people called him

boss , he not pai say meh ?  Then botak ah peow kept on have sex with cut hair John. What if botak ah peow boss Vincent known his worker botak ah peow have sex with John how ? 

Hi pacifer boy

So what? Why you so kaypo?

Guest Ah peow mouth very bad
3 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Hi pacifer boy

9 hours ago, Guest Shogun Ah 标 is bottom said:

This shogun botak ah peow not only is a bottom,  heard his mouth  very bad. Heard When he see customer playing, he will comment to other that this customer action is mad . Really shocking.  I don’t want to go shogun already . Wait this botak ah peow see me fuck people n go and tell people. Heard This fucking botak ah peow Chee bye kpo . He is the worker of shogun. How can a worker comment customers playing action ? Guys , when you play at shogun, try not to be seen by botak ah peow , he will say you mad to a lot of people. Better still , don’t go shogun , wait he say you mad to people . I don’t go shogun already . So scary.

Guest Angry Shogun Customer
42 minutes ago, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

This shogun botak ah peow not only is a bottom,  heard his mouth  very bad. Heard When he see customer playing, he will comment to other that this customer action is mad . Really shocking.  I don’t want to go shogun already . Wait this botak ah peow see me fuck people n go and tell people. Heard This fucking botak ah peow Chee bye kpo . He is the worker of shogun. How can a worker comment customers playing action ? Guys , when you play at shogun, try not to be seen by botak ah peow , he will say you mad to a lot of people. Better still , don’t go shogun , wait he say you mad to people . I don’t go shogun already . So scary.

I think shogun botak ah peow / Ah 标 should exercise his profession. 1) He is a worker ( I have Friend did a checked n confirm this botak ah peow is not the boss as his name confirm  not in shogun registration ) , confirm ah peow is a worker of shogun. 2) When he see customers playing actions. As an employee , he should not tell to others n worst comment people mad. I have a Friend told me botak ah peow infront of him told another customer  playing action which ah peow has seen and ah peow still said to my Friend that  this playing action customer is mad. I was so shock to hear that. That mean if happen my playing action seen by this botak ah peow , then he will go and tell people ? How can he do that ? Is he crazy , like that a lot of customers sure not dare to go shogun to play already . Customers say customers is ok. But botak ah peow is a worker of shogun , when he see people playing actions, he should keep quiet. How can he go and tell other people n still said people mad ? Guys , I think from now onward , I not dare to go shogun already. Wait he go n tell people my playing action ..... after I heard my this Friend told me he heard botak ah peow infront of him said another customer playing action n still said that customer mad. Seem like this botak ah peow like to comment shogun customers playing action to other people n disgrace that customer. I confirm not dare to go shogun to play already. 

On 8/22/2019 at 8:26 PM, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Hi pacifer boy

Hi pacifer boy

Who are you calling pacifer (spelling mistake. should be "pacifier") boy? Who is being kaypo? Vincent bo chup. Peow, the Chinese Helicopter, no read and not to mention type in English, Wei Wei too busy looking for Indian cocks, Burmese Lim milking sugar daddy, Fai? He English standard not so poor, got no money and busy looking for money (at the wrong place such as Shogun as all the oldies customers there got no money one), left with one bloody fat and useless damn pig Andrew. Must be him. Look at all the cheapo messages pasted around Shogun handwritten by him in half fuck English standard. Must be him. He thought that by sucking and carrying balls of Peow or Vincent, he would be made important and promoted and increase salary. But too bad. After almost a decade (ten years), still stuck at same Shogun reception. Somehow Andrew forgotten that there is someone called Philip too. Philip is smarter. He already "promoted" and sleep in the same room as Shogun management. Where got space for poor Andrew?? This is cold hard fact. After ten years, still stuck at reception. Poor thing. Andrew is being made use so many times by Peow to do so many things and yet he is still left and chuck downstairs, just like rubbish dump, at the reception. 

If Vincent knows that his worker botak ah peow have sex with cut hair John, then BOTH would be got fucked. By the way, that cut hair John was at Keybox on the 22/8, same being fucked by many people. Poor thing. He got free entry at Shogun and why he pay to go to Keybox to be fucked by many? Common sense tell that Shogun must be and really is that bad for him there. So why go Shogun? That Peow also like to pass rude unnecessary remarks against his customers and if their own customers came to know, then it is for sure that all will leave for good. All and go and join Peow sell nasi lemak rice and Maxwell Hawker Centre. 

5 hours ago, Guest Angry Shogun Customer said:

I think shogun botak ah peow / Ah 标 should exercise his profession. 1) He is a worker ( I have Friend did a checked n confirm this botak ah peow is not the boss as his name confirm  not in shogun registration ) , confirm ah peow is a worker of shogun. 2) When he see customers playing actions. As an employee , he should not tell to others n worst comment people mad. I have a Friend told me botak ah peow infront of him told another customer  playing action which ah peow has seen and ah peow still said to my Friend that  this playing action customer is mad. I was so shock to hear that. That mean if happen my playing action seen by this botak ah peow , then he will go and tell people ? How can he do that ? Is he crazy , like that a lot of customers sure not dare to go shogun to play already . Customers say customers is ok. But botak ah peow is a worker of shogun , when he see people playing actions, he should keep quiet. How can he go and tell other people n still said people mad ? Guys , I think from now onward , I not dare to go shogun already. Wait he go n tell people my playing action ..... after I heard my this Friend told me he heard botak ah peow infront of him said another customer playing action n still said that customer mad. Seem like this botak ah peow like to comment shogun customers playing action to other people n disgrace that customer. I confirm not dare to go shogun to play already. 

• Guest Angry Shogun Customer
  • Guests
  6 hours ago, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

What is stated ALL CORRECT AND VERIFIED. Look at the different IP Addresses of post. This is not the case of own self post and own self reply. Not like the fucking botak peow. In front of customer say the "Hello" in a bloody kuniang way and behind customer pass and comment bad  offensive remarks. Bloody hypocrite fucker. 

It is believed that by one, Shogun has experienced and seen that some of their regular customers have left them. You know who they are . No need to deny. Peow Godson John is an example. He got free entry at Shogun, yet he is willingly paying to go to Keybox to be fucked by many. Just like if I sell nasi lemak rice and I pay to go to other nasi lemak rice stall to eat. Very the funny. The remaining customers are the oldies ones and others of Indians and of south-Asian origin have no market and got no where to go and therefore got stuck and left behind at Shogun. Really poor thing. To speed up the customers leaving process, fucking bad attitude by staffs made this even more possible, especially that fat ass Andrew. No need to say or write anymore. Now just let nature and relevant government authorities take its course. Enough said and done already. Show time !! 

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:
  • Guests

What is stated ALL CORRECT AND VERIFIED. Look at the different IP Addresses of post. This is not the case of own self post and own self reply. Not like the fucking botak peow. In front of customer say the "Hello" in a bloody kuniang way and behind customer pass and comment bad  offensive remarks. Bloody hypocrite fucker. 

Was truth that shogun botak peow like to TALK  BAD about customers inside ground floor smoking room. Got one time when I was inside the smoking room with another Friend. This botak peow came into the smoking room with a cup of coffee. And a while later talked bad about a customer playing actions infront of us. I should say that this shogun botak peow as a worker of shogun, should be professional , when see customers playing , can not comment. If botak peow keep on like to comment customers  action. I think from now onward, nobody will dare to go shogun already. I confirm not going already .... 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Was truth that shogun botak peow like to TALK  BAD about customers inside ground floor smoking room. Got one time when I was inside the smoking room with another Friend. This botak peow came into the smoking room with a cup of coffee. And a while later talked bad about a customer playing actions infront of us. I should say that this shogun botak peow as a worker of shogun, should be professional , when see customers playing , can not comment. If botak peow keep on like to comment customers  action. I think from now onward, nobody will dare to go shogun already. I confirm not going already .... 

Guest Guest

• Guest Guest
  • Guests
  8 hours ago, Guest guest said:
  • Guests
  15 hours ago, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

Thanks to many of Shogun Customers now going over to Keybox. Just only, Keybox got 16 brand new metal cabinet lockers newly installed. Ready for customers' use by tomorrow's Keybox operating hours. Now staffs putting numbers on lockers. No where to put them. Now temporary put them beside the lighted basin area that comes with also brand new Philips hair dryer. 

Guest 光头阿标
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

将军馆光头阿标确实很喜欢在抽烟房讲客人的事非. 最糟糕的是如果客人在将军馆和另一个客人完. 如果被这光头阿标看到. 他会到处跟其他人讲. 还说那客人的” 玩识 “ 是神经病? 怎么可以这样讲客人呢. 很不专业. 我的一些好朋友知道这光头阿标这样乱乱跟别人讲客人的” 玩法 “, 都不敢去了. 这光头阿标确实喜欢在抽烟房讲客人的是非. 我有在抽烟房听过这光头阿标讲客人的是非. 现在我才知道光头阿标是零号. 原来光头阿标不是老板 ( 将军馆注册的名字是 Vincent , 光头阿标 没有名份的 ). 原来光头阿标是工人而巳. 我以前叫这光头阿标老板. 他还应? 真不要脸. 我从今天时因为光头阿标喜欢讲客人的坏话. 不会再去将军馆了. 

Guest Bluebird

Saw a  naked chubby young men  sucking a pacifier  and kneeding down at the locker area  a couple of times during my visit.wondering  he was  shogun  botak  boss godson pacifier boy?

26 minutes ago, Guest Bluebird said:

Saw a  naked chubby young men  sucking a pacifier  and kneeding down at the locker area  a couple of times during my visit.wondering  he was  shogun  botak  boss godson pacifier boy?

I think he is that pacifier sucker who kneels endless ly at Shogun's special room in the maze with the word COCK SUCKER scribbled on the wall.

So far,  i noticed he got no business kneeling on the floor of that room, he leaves the light on, he wanks a little while pulsating on his pacifier,  the orange room light is too bright, he looks possessed,  he doesnt look up when guys walks by and checks him out, he kneels and  kneels until.hos knees turns red and he gives up and gets off his knee and turns off the lights of the CS room.

Am i correct in my description.?

Guest 99ytechfreak
6 hours ago, scruffy_bass said:

what's the meaning of aniki night? 

if you are above 99 years you are excused, but if you're younger, what a shame! Sorry but we are too lazy to spoonfeed you....

Guest Carry ball you
3 hours ago, Guest Bluebird said:

Hello 

I am the Friend of thatvpacifier boy. 

I think you blur already. 

That was at shogun la. 

Don’t blur leh.

You must be fat andrew or that carry botak ah peow  n Vincent balls de Malay boy Ah Five ( Faziza ) right ? 

I heard you want to borrow S$5000 from that rich pacifier guy to pay your debt. But he refused n you want to any how said him right.

shogun that botak fucker ah peow heard everytime talk bad about customers . A lot of people know already . No body will want to go shogun already.

sooner or later you will be out of job. Suggest you don’t carry their balls la mr Malay boy aka Faziza or fat Andrew. 

Guest Carry ball you
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I think he is that pacifier sucker who kneels endless ly at Shogun's special room in the maze with the word COCK SUCKER scribbled on the wall.

So far,  i noticed he got no business kneeling on the floor of that room, he leaves the light on, he wanks a little while pulsating on his pacifier,  the orange room light is too bright, he looks possessed,  he doesnt look up when guys walks by and checks him out, he kneels and  kneels until.hos knees turns red and he gives up and gets off his knee and turns off the lights of the CS room.

This is Keybox not shogun track . Don’t talk about shogun things. That botak ah peow always talked bad about customers . A lot of people known already . 

1 hour ago, Guest Carry ball you said:

Hello 

I am the Friend of thatvpacifier boy. 

I think you blur already. 

That was at shogun la. 

Don’t blur leh.

You must be fat andrew or that carry botak ah peow  n Vincent balls de Malay boy Ah Five ( Faziza ) right ? 

I heard you want to borrow S$5000 from that rich pacifier guy to pay your debt. But he refused n you want to any how said him right.

shogun that botak fucker ah peow heard everytime talk bad about customers . A lot of people know already . No body will want to go shogun already.

sooner or later you will be out of job. Suggest you don’t carry their balls la mr Malay boy aka Faziza or fat Andrew. 

You are Siow one lah, everyone in this forum can deduce that you need to seek help at IMH.

Maybe you alreadi patient at IMH on day release.

But forgot to take your medication.

😁😁🤣🤣😂

4 hours ago, Guest Bluebird said:

This Pacifier is very famous in Shogun n a lot of supporter. He everytime sponsor Shogun events n treat Shogun bosses Makan. But this pacifier boy is very selective when choosing people. His sucking so good till usually within 10 mins, that person being suck sure discharge. This pacifier boy is a talented cock sucker. Too bad he never go Shogun anymore as that fucking Batak ah peow / Ah 标 wanted to increased rent to S$2000 monthly. This fucker Batak ah peow really very greed n double head snake. He like to talk bad on customers. A lot of Shogun customers decided not to go Shogun due to this fucker Batak ah peow / Ah 标 like to talk bad on customers.

4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Hi Sir, I think you are one of the ugly guy that rejected by Pacifier boy and you talked bad abt him here.

Pacifier boy is super famous in Shogun till Shogun Boss need to greet him when see this pacifier boy. Heard Batak Ah peow so scare that this pacifier boy will leave Shogun and need to cook dinner for this pacifier boy to eat daily. This pacifier boy is very rich n everytime sponsor Shogun events. A lot of customers like this Pacifier boy because of his good Sucking skill.

Guest Carry balls you
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

You are Siow one lah, everyone in this forum can deduce that you need to seek help at IMH.

Maybe you alreadi patient at IMH on day release.

But forgot to take your medication.

😁😁🤣🤣😂

You Kana rejected by him n like to carry ball n don’t want to be a normal human being.

siow to the max you ... why you like to carry balls for shogun that fucker botak ah peow ? He is a worker aksivleh. U carry the wrong balls la.

suggest you go to IMH to seek help.

duesb’t mean you are poor n you need to carry people balls leh.

go n take your Siow medicines lah .... you master coming.... Woof woof

Guest Bastard Peow
On 8/24/2019 at 7:52 PM, Guest Botak Ah peow /标 very KPO said:

Guys to Shogun be carefu when you play at Shogun.

From the above post. It was confirm that this worker  Botak Ah Peow will tell people if he happen see you play at Shogun like Sucking cock or getting Fuck. This botak ah Leow will tell almost everyone inside smoking room how you suck or fuck. Then he will told them the way you did was mad etc

I have a few friends kana said by this botak ah peow. 

They not dare to go Shogun already.

That fucker and bastard Peow even bring his own about 87-year old Mother into the picture and trying very hard to cover up all his lies. Because he has nothing more to say to convince people, thats why bringing his own Mother into the picture. So poor thing. But since he told so many lies to so many different people, nobody believed him already and evidently, hey are leaving Shogun one by one and those remaining and stayed on are sluts and of total no market value to rot there. The godson John also do not want to stay there despite free entry to him. Enough of proof and evidence? You decide.

Guest WONT TAKE SIDES

that  pacifier boy , i suspect he mental seow  he complain like a bitch at times he talks like a bitch,  狗眼看人低  ,i suspect he forgotten to take his mental meds, in every argument there are 2 sides, ppl might want to listen to both parties before coming to a conclusion rather than basing their opinions on who they like or who treat them more or basing their views on who BRIBED them, how many aj has high level of morality? How many TRUE friends are there in the communuty, no need to answer but somehow some ppl might instinctively know the answer already.  

17 hours ago, Guest WONT TAKE SIDES said:

that  pacifier boy , i suspect he mental seow  he complain like a bitch at times he talks like a bitch,  狗眼看人低  ,i suspect he forgotten to take his mental meds, in every argument there are 2 sides, ppl might want to listen to both parties before coming to a conclusion rather than basing their opinions on who they like or who treat them more or basing their views on who BRIBED them, how many aj has high level of morality? How many TRUE friends are there in the communuty, no need to answer but somehow some ppl might instinctively know the answer already.  

Must be posted and done by either those Angkat Bolas (1) Fat Ass Andrew or (2) Slut Fai.

True friends or not depends on actions. Not just talk only. Talk is cheap. Look at evidence and let evidence speak for it themselves. Bribe involves lots of money and maybe sex also involved. But in this case and context, NONE is involved. Since BRIBE was mentioned here, please be reminded out of courtesy that a report was lodged with the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) at Lengkok Bahru just few days ago for BRIBERY. Now we would let the investigations take its natural course and the result would be made known in the local mainstream media press, for sure. Since CPIB is under PMO. CPIB offences are criminal in nature and that most of their cases see a high success of conviction. Loosers would be fined heavily and go to Jail. See who still dare to Fuck around. Fucking cheeby.

Funny eh that post that was done that someone who actually brought their own mothers into the discussions and that decussion was somehow deleted and gone. Got guts to bring their own mother and why ask Moderator to delete? If ask Moderator to delete, then how come Moderator do not delete all matters releating to this issue and discussions? How come left some left? Because Moderator is not bias and they also want to let other people know of what REAL is happening at Shogun so people can take precaution and be careful. If that someone who have not done so, do you think anyone would have the guts and moral to bring someone's other mother (in this case, about 87-years old) into the discussion?  This is done in dire situations and in a desperate attempt to save the situations. This is much worst than BRIBE. Taking MC is bribing the doctor? If want to bribe, one is looking at lots of physical money. How much a MC cost? Consider hospital charges, would say less than S$400.00. Would anyone so stupid as to accept only less than S$400.00 for any bribe?? Only poor people like Slut Fai and maybe Andrew also would accept it. Don't talk cock. In this case, one (that Ah Peow) is bribing oneself and cheating oneself and selling oneself out. But too bad, it does NOT work anymore. Too cheap way of trying to convince people. Themself bringing their own mothers. Not anyone. 

Now Shogun can be the Home for the Aged, Dying and Sick People !! No one likes. Don't pretend. No one likes a dying business whereas their regular customers are leaving one by one. Please look at evidence and let evidence speak for themselves !! 

Guest Illegal Drugs at Shogun.
7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Must be posted and done by either those Angkat Bolas (1) Fat Ass Andrew or (2) Slut Fai.

True friends or not depends on actions. Not just talk only. Talk is cheap. Look at evidence and let evidence speak for it themselves. Bribe involves lots of money and maybe sex also involved. But in this case and context, NONE is involved. Since BRIBE was mentioned here, please be reminded out of courtesy that a report was lodged with the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) at Lengkok Bahru just few days ago for BRIBERY. Now we would let the investigations take its natural course and the result would be made known in the local mainstream media press, for sure. Since CPIB is under PMO. CPIB offences are criminal in nature and that most of their cases see a high success of conviction. Loosers would be fined heavily and go to Jail. See who still dare to Fuck around. Fucking cheeby.

Funny eh that post that was done that someone who actually brought their own mothers into the discussions and that decussion was somehow deleted and gone. Got guts to bring their own mother and why ask Moderator to delete? If ask Moderator to delete, then how come Moderator do not delete all matters releating to this issue and discussions? How come left some left? Because Moderator is not bias and they also want to let other people know of what REAL is happening at Shogun so people can take precaution and be careful. If that someone who have not done so, do you think anyone would have the guts and moral to bring someone's other mother (in this case, about 87-years old) into the discussion?  This is done in dire situations and in a desperate attempt to save the situations. This is much worst than BRIBE. Taking MC is bribing the doctor? If want to bribe, one is looking at lots of physical money. How much a MC cost? Consider hospital charges, would say less than S$400.00. Would anyone so stupid as to accept only less than S$400.00 for any bribe?? Only poor people like Slut Fai and maybe Andrew also would accept it. Don't talk cock. In this case, one (that Ah Peow) is bribing oneself and cheating oneself and selling oneself out. But too bad, it does NOT work anymore. Too cheap way of trying to convince people. Themself bringing their own mothers. Not anyone. 

Now Shogun can be the Home for the Aged, Dying and Sick People !! No one likes. Don't pretend. No one likes a dying business whereas their regular customers are leaving one by one. Please look at evidence and let evidence speak for themselves !! 

In a dire desperate attempt to cover-up for all of his lies, just about two days ago, Ah Peow informed one young Malay man, believed to be the godson of one old car-washer Malay man  known as Ali Baba with unkept white beard and moustache that one Informant smsed him that he consumed and involved in illegal drugs (of pink round tablets) at Shogun. But because of his limited wisdom and knowledge as a former Nasi Lemak seller, he showed this godson these smses, not knowing and realising and thinking through that this godson is a pure Malay of total no knowledge of Chinese Language and that almost all of the smses that this Informant sent to him was in plain Chinese. Is this not enough evidence of this desperate attempt to try to make false allegations?? After explaining to this godson that how on earth did he understand Chinese Language smses and that which sms in particular did it stated of his involvement in illegal drugs?? Then he more or less believed. When convincing people, must talk sense with evidence and not merely talking cock.

True friends or not depends on actions. Not just talk only. Talk is cheap. Look at evidence and let evidence speak for it themselves

NOPE , NOT POSTED BY THEM,  PACIFIER BOY  GOT % SEOW, % MENTAL, NOTE, I NOT TAKING SIDES, HE 狗眼看人低, THAT  MIGHT BE ANOTHER SYMPTOM HE SEOW ? OFFENDING COMMENTS HE SAID SHOW HE DUN THINK B4 TALKING , ANOTHER SYMPTOM OF HIS SEOW? YA N ADD OTHER STRANGE BEHAVIOUS OF HIS , ERM, SOME KNOW WHAT I M TALKING  ABOUT, THOSE NOT EVIDENCE THAT HE % SEOW?

Guest You mad n Seow
1 hour ago, Justice said:

NOPE , NOT POSTED BY THEM,  PACIFIER BOY  GOT % SEOW, % MENTAL, NOTE, I NOT TAKING SIDES, HE 狗眼看人低, THAT  MIGHT BE ANOTHER SYMPTOM HE SEOW ? OFFENDING COMMENTS HE SAID SHOW HE DUN THINK B4 TALKING , ANOTHER SYMPTOM OF HIS SEOW? YA N ADD OTHER STRANGE BEHAVIOUS OF HIS , ERM, SOME KNOW WHAT I M TALKING  ABOUT, THOSE NOT EVIDENCE THAT HE % SEOW?

The way you replied. Can see that you are mad n Seow . Shogun Botak ah peow that bottom must had suck your cock till you became mad n Seow.  You this poor boy ... Don’t carry balls lah 

Guest guest guest guest ..
8 minutes ago, Guest You mad n Seow said:

The way you replied. Can see that you are mad n Seow . Shogun Botak ah peow that bottom must had suck your cock till you became mad n Seow.  You this poor boy ... Don’t carry balls lah 

I also say. I also agree. Dont know why this guy so mad at botak ah peow. The way he reply and curse make me think he is more seow than botak and pacifier boy combined.

Not happy with shogun, stay at home dont go lar.

I stay at home and knit sweaters and eat cookies and drink tea, so happy, i long long time go shofun once in a blue moon , so many uncles happy to serve me upside down , i happy , they happy.

For what spit blood and bad mouth shogun, and botak ah peow. He dont owe u , u dont owe him. Unless u kena rejected by ah peow botak, u buay sorng, kam larn, curse and curse  

You r the super seow one lor.

I happy, everyone happy except u, evwryone can see u seow until larng ting tarng.

Guest My experience
2 hours ago, Guest guest guest guest .. said:

I also say. I also agree. Dont know why this guy so mad at botak ah peow. The way he reply and curse make me think he is more seow than botak and pacifier boy combined.

Not happy with shogun, stay at home dont go lar.

I stay at home and knit sweaters and eat cookies and drink tea, so happy, i long long time go shofun once in a blue moon , so many uncles happy to serve me upside down , i happy , they happy.

For what spit blood and bad mouth shogun, and botak ah peow. He dont owe u , u dont owe him. Unless u kena rejected by ah peow botak, u buay sorng, kam larn, curse and curse  

You r the super seow one lor.

I happy, everyone happy except u, evwryone can see u seow until larng ting tarng.

Shogun Botak Ah Peow really like to talk bad about customers. He can talk very nice infront of you. But behind he tell customers how you suck or Fuck by people. And comment the way you suck or fuck by people was mad n Seow. Got one time when I was inside smoking room. This botak ah peow infront of me n other smokers , told us he saw an old uncle kneeled down n suck a young guy. And he said this old uncle so old already still like sucking , like Seow / mad. One of the smoker confronted botak ah peow why he is management people / worker. How can amigos comment customers. Botak ah peow then keep quiet. From that day. I stopped going to shogun. How can a management people / worker of shogun comment customer “ Seow / mad “. He have no right . Guys , MUST BE CAREFUL OF THIS BOTAK AH PEOW. He is a double head snake. ( now then I known he has no name register under shogun, mean he is the worker also )

Guest My experience
2 minutes ago, Guest My experience said:

Shogun Botak Ah Peow really like to talk bad about customers. He can talk very nice infront of you. But behind he tell customers how you suck or Fuck by people. And comment the way you suck or fuck by people was mad n Seow. Got one time when I was inside smoking room. This botak ah peow infront of me n other smokers , told us he saw an old uncle kneeled down n suck a young guy. And he said this old uncle so old already still like sucking , like Seow / mad. One of the smoker confronted botak ah peow why he is management people / worker. How can amigos comment customers. Botak ah peow then keep quiet. From that day. I stopped going to shogun. How can a management people / worker of shogun comment customer “ Seow / mad “. He have no right . Guys , MUST BE CAREFUL OF THIS BOTAK AH PEOW. He is a double head snake. ( now then I known he has no name register under shogun, mean he is the worker also )

How can botak Ah Peow a management people / worker of shogun ... comment customers ways of doing sex SEOW / MAD ? Botak ah peow mouth not only bad , kpo but very dirty n cunning. A lot of customers don’t go shogun now a day due to this shogun botak ah peow like to any how tell people what the other customers have did inside the dark room. Botak ah peow really very bad mouth. And now then I known he is a bottom. Heard botak ah peow like to suck cocks also. 

Aiyah, everyone knows botak uncle from hongkong , hongkong people esp cantonese like to talk and suan other people, 

Its called diversionary tactic,  talk about other people so  that other people s attention is diverted away from him and that always sleeping in the back room but  the tua  pek kong vincent  .

If he dont speak bad about other customers, wait kaypoh customers will ask him when will shofun close downlah , how much shogun makes, how much shogun pays fir rentallah,   why the tua pek kong always sleeping and playing with the dogs in the back room .

Guest 光头阿标
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Aiyah, everyone knows botak uncle from hongkong , hongkong people esp cantonese like to talk and suan other people, 

Its called diversionary tactic,  talk about other people so  that other people s attention is diverted away from him and that always sleeping in the back room but  the tua  pek kong vincent  .

If he dont speak bad about other customers, wait kaypoh customers will ask him when will shofun close downlah , how much shogun makes, how much shogun pays fir rentallah,   why the tua pek kong always sleeping and playing with the dogs in the back room .

Shogun 光头阿标真的很喜欢在客人背后讲客人在暗房搞什么什么的. 光头阿标太不专业了. 我们应该不要去 shogun. 惩罚光头阿标. 有人说光头阿标是零号. 太惊讶了.

Guest Vistor

Not sure all the fuss on this Ah Peow. There is at least one group in Shogun which I overheard them discussing among themselves about other people too. So move on.

Guest Botak Ah peow fucker
2 hours ago, Guest Vistor said:

Not sure all the fuss on this Ah Peow. There is at least one group in Shogun which I overheard them discussing among themselves about other people too. So move on.

This botak Ah Peow very bad , he like to said  bad about customers . He should not do that . How can we as a customer let this botak ah peow anyhow say us leh. Shogun earn our $$$$ leh. Guys just take note of this botak ah peow. He is a double head snake. He can talk to you very friendly, but behind he will tell people your bad thing. Paid shogun S$12 not worth it. So dirty the place n facilities compare to other sauna , shogun really SUCK. And botak ah peow this double head snake kept on said customers bad things and if he see customers playing inside dark room , he will tell to a lot of customers n shame this customers n worst , this  botak ah peow will said this customers mad n Seow. Other sauna happen see custoners playing patterns , will keep quiet. But this botak ah peow Chee bye big mouth will tell everybody to shame customers. Very bad Chee bye mouth this ah oeow. A lot of people decided not to go shogun le. Shogun dirty n facilities really suck n so expensive S$12, other place as cheap as S$6 or S$8 only. Inaddition , this botak ah peow Chee bye mouth really fuck tup. Infront of customers very nice. Behind say n shame  customers. He is a bottom ,  he should say less n suck more cocks.

• G_M changed the title to Guest Angry Rant & Bitch about Shogun
Guest No Moonlighting in Shogun

The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Laws on taking a second part-time / freelance employment (known as Moonlighting) in addition of the primary full-time employment in Singapore:

Is Moonlighting Illegal in Singapore?

The law does not prevent you from taking up a part-time job or freelancing in addition to a full-time job. In other words, it is not illegal to moonlight in Singapore. However, civil servants, and foreign employees holding a Work Permit or S Pass, should be mindful of rules that prohibit them from moonlighting:

For civil servants, the Public Service Division has strict policies in place to prevent conflicts of interest and corruption. As a general rule, civil servants are prohibited from moonlighting. Those who wish to take up additional work are required to seek approval before doing so, with approval considered on a case-by-case basis.
Foreign employees holding a Work Permit or S Pass are completely barred from moonlighting. The Employment of Foreign Manpower (Work Passes) Regulations 2012 prohibits holders of a Work Permit (including foreign domestic workers) or S Pass, from being employed by or contracted to any other person or business (apart from the employer stated in the Work Permit/S Pass) to do work for that person or business.

Failure to adhere to these rules could give rise to sanctions.

Last August, a staff sergeant who had failed to seek prior approval to give rides using the GrabHitch app was fined $2,000 by the Singapore Armed Forces for giving 140 rides between October 2016 and March 2017.

On the other hand, a foreign employee holding a Work Permit or S Pass who is caught moonlighting, may be punished with a fine of up to $20,000 or imprisonment of up to 2 years.

Are There any Terms in Your Full-time Employment Contract that Disallow Moonlighting?

If you are not a civil servant or a foreign employee, you should still note that employers generally disapprove of moonlighting. This is because of concerns that a second job may distract an employee, negatively affecting his/her full-time work performance.

Additionally, there is a risk of a conflict of interest arising when an employee takes up a second job.

A conflict of interest may arise where both employers of the moonlighting employee operate in the same industry and/or compete with each other, such that the full-time employer’s economic interests may potentially be undermined.

Some non-exhaustive situations in which a conflict of interest may be present include:

Where an employee sets up his/her own business, which he/she then recommends to his full-time employment company as a potential business partner;
Where an employee directs his/her full-time employer’s customer to a business in which he/she has a stake, whether as an owner or worker;
Where an employee, as part of his/her full-time job, makes prejudiced business decisions to avoid implications on, and/or favour the side-business in which he/she has a stake (whether as an owner or worker);

Where an employee provides consulting services on the side to a customer of the full-time employer; and
Where an employee’s access to the full-time employer’s resources, such as information or technology, enables him/her, or a business in which he/she has a stake, to make a profit.
It is easy to see why employers may want to prevent their employees from moonlighting. Therefore, if you are thinking of moonlighting, it is important to consider if there are any terms in your employment contract that disallow it.

1. Express terms
Full-time employment contracts often contain non-compete clauses. Typically, such clauses bar employees from engaging in businesses in specified markets and geographies for a period of time, outside of the employee’s full-time employment.

Clauses may expressly state that the employee is not to take up directorship, employee, or agent positions in another company.

2. Implied terms
An employee who wishes to moonlight should note that as an employee, he/she owes a duty of fidelity to his/her employer, which is an implied term of the employment contract. As part of this duty, employees are expected to serve their employers diligently, honestly and loyally.

Whether moonlighting puts you in breach of your duty of fidelity depends on the circumstances and the nature of your work, in the particular case.

For example, the duty of fidelity can “hold a very different meaning” depending on your position in the company. In a 2014 Singapore High Court case, the court suggested that a director, as a fiduciary, owes a stricter duty of fidelity which requires “single-minded” loyalty.

On the other hand, an employee’s duty of fidelity requires that he “have regard to the interests of (his/her employer)”, but he need not “subjugate his interests to (that of his employer)”. The court noted that this means that the employee has to avoid actual conflicts of interest, but does not typically have to avoid potential conflicts of interest.

What this could mean for a regular employee is that he/she may not be found to be in breach of the duty of fidelity if there is merely a possibility of a conflict of interest arising from moonlighting. However, an employee should steer clear of situations where moonlighting does create an actual conflict of interest (for instance, if he/she works for a direct competitor of the full-time employer).

There is also no general rule that an employee is required to inform his/her employer if he/she is moonlighting, unless the employment contract expressly contains a duty to report or disclose involvement in activities that could threaten the employer’s interest.

However, it is important to note that the court, in assessing if there has been a breach of the duty of fidelity, will consider the particular circumstances of the case. Therefore, an employee who wishes to moonlight is advised to keep in mind his/her duty of fidelity to his/her employer, and to take the necessary steps (see below) to avoid breaching this implied duty.

What Could Happen if Your Employer Catches You Moonlighting, in Contravention of Your Employment Contract?

Non-compliance with the terms of your employment contract gives rise to your employer’s right to take disciplinary actions as specified in your contract, including IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT.

You may even be sued for breaching your employment contract. Therefore, before you moonlight, be sure to check that it is permitted (or at the very least, not disallowed) by your full-time employment contract.

Current full-time Shogun full-time staff of Burmese Ah Lim revealed that for this year of Year 2019, there is NO Bonus for their employees. Botak Ah Peow made this lame excuse and push the blame to the one and only true Boss of Shogun, know as Vincent, that Shogun is not making money. If evidently coming out from their employees' mouth and made possible by Ah Peow, this shows that Shogun is indeed very poor and cannot afford to pay extra to their employees. On example is that they re-cycle the disposable small plastic cups meant for one-time disposable usage for mouth rinsing, by picking up from the rubbish bin and those in the small blue pail that hang by the basin just outside their Level one shower area. Is this not enough proof of their cut-cost technique? Mostly in the afternoons, the air-con at the TV Room was turned off. Again lame excuses such as customers feeling cold, etc. Full of shit excuses.

Blowing Wind Moderators, your esteem name(s) are not invoked for nothing. If any postings are deemed not accurate, only after your own independent verification, you may delete them. Else, please respect your own rules and do not delete them for nothing and delete for the sake of deleting. This is like slapping yourself on the face. You yourself said that this is a forum for discussions on their own respective sauna's matters. In this case, is it not wrong to advise patrons of any inappropriate and illegal actions, in this case, this is coming direct from one of their own Senior Staff (not Boss or Management Level of Shogun) by the name of Ah Peow bitching about other Customers. Since he has been a former Nasi Lemak Seller and current Cantonese Opera Actor, acting is naturally his own instinct and he would definitely bluff and act his way through, without battering an eye lid. 

13 minutes ago, Guest No Moonlighting in Shogun said:

The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) Laws on taking a second part-time / freelance employment (known as Moonlighting) in addition of the primary full-time employment in Singapore:

Is Moonlighting Illegal in Singapore?

The law does not prevent you from taking up a part-time job or freelancing in addition to a full-time job. In other words, it is not illegal to moonlight in Singapore. However, civil servants, and foreign employees holding a Work Permit or S Pass, should be mindful of rules that prohibit them from moonlighting:

For civil servants, the Public Service Division has strict policies in place to prevent conflicts of interest and corruption. As a general rule, civil servants are prohibited from moonlighting. Those who wish to take up additional work are required to seek approval before doing so, with approval considered on a case-by-case basis.
Foreign employees holding a Work Permit or S Pass are completely barred from moonlighting. The Employment of Foreign Manpower (Work Passes) Regulations 2012 prohibits holders of a Work Permit (including foreign domestic workers) or S Pass, from being employed by or contracted to any other person or business (apart from the employer stated in the Work Permit/S Pass) to do work for that person or business.

Failure to adhere to these rules could give rise to sanctions.

Last August, a staff sergeant who had failed to seek prior approval to give rides using the GrabHitch app was fined $2,000 by the Singapore Armed Forces for giving 140 rides between October 2016 and March 2017.

On the other hand, a foreign employee holding a Work Permit or S Pass who is caught moonlighting, may be punished with a fine of up to $20,000 or imprisonment of up to 2 years.

Are There any Terms in Your Full-time Employment Contract that Disallow Moonlighting?

If you are not a civil servant or a foreign employee, you should still note that employers generally disapprove of moonlighting. This is because of concerns that a second job may distract an employee, negatively affecting his/her full-time work performance.

Additionally, there is a risk of a conflict of interest arising when an employee takes up a second job.

A conflict of interest may arise where both employers of the moonlighting employee operate in the same industry and/or compete with each other, such that the full-time employer’s economic interests may potentially be undermined.

Some non-exhaustive situations in which a conflict of interest may be present include:

Where an employee sets up his/her own business, which he/she then recommends to his full-time employment company as a potential business partner;
Where an employee directs his/her full-time employer’s customer to a business in which he/she has a stake, whether as an owner or worker;
Where an employee, as part of his/her full-time job, makes prejudiced business decisions to avoid implications on, and/or favour the side-business in which he/she has a stake (whether as an owner or worker);

Where an employee provides consulting services on the side to a customer of the full-time employer; and
Where an employee’s access to the full-time employer’s resources, such as information or technology, enables him/her, or a business in which he/she has a stake, to make a profit.
It is easy to see why employers may want to prevent their employees from moonlighting. Therefore, if you are thinking of moonlighting, it is important to consider if there are any terms in your employment contract that disallow it.

1. Express terms
Full-time employment contracts often contain non-compete clauses. Typically, such clauses bar employees from engaging in businesses in specified markets and geographies for a period of time, outside of the employee’s full-time employment.

Clauses may expressly state that the employee is not to take up directorship, employee, or agent positions in another company.

2. Implied terms
An employee who wishes to moonlight should note that as an employee, he/she owes a duty of fidelity to his/her employer, which is an implied term of the employment contract. As part of this duty, employees are expected to serve their employers diligently, honestly and loyally.

Whether moonlighting puts you in breach of your duty of fidelity depends on the circumstances and the nature of your work, in the particular case.

For example, the duty of fidelity can “hold a very different meaning” depending on your position in the company. In a 2014 Singapore High Court case, the court suggested that a director, as a fiduciary, owes a stricter duty of fidelity which requires “single-minded” loyalty.

On the other hand, an employee’s duty of fidelity requires that he “have regard to the interests of (his/her employer)”, but he need not “subjugate his interests to (that of his employer)”. The court noted that this means that the employee has to avoid actual conflicts of interest, but does not typically have to avoid potential conflicts of interest.

What this could mean for a regular employee is that he/she may not be found to be in breach of the duty of fidelity if there is merely a possibility of a conflict of interest arising from moonlighting. However, an employee should steer clear of situations where moonlighting does create an actual conflict of interest (for instance, if he/she works for a direct competitor of the full-time employer).

There is also no general rule that an employee is required to inform his/her employer if he/she is moonlighting, unless the employment contract expressly contains a duty to report or disclose involvement in activities that could threaten the employer’s interest.

However, it is important to note that the court, in assessing if there has been a breach of the duty of fidelity, will consider the particular circumstances of the case. Therefore, an employee who wishes to moonlight is advised to keep in mind his/her duty of fidelity to his/her employer, and to take the necessary steps (see below) to avoid breaching this implied duty.

What Could Happen if Your Employer Catches You Moonlighting, in Contravention of Your Employment Contract?

Non-compliance with the terms of your employment contract gives rise to your employer’s right to take disciplinary actions as specified in your contract, including IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT.

You may even be sued for breaching your employment contract. Therefore, before you moonlight, be sure to check that it is permitted (or at the very least, not disallowed) by your full-time employment contract.

Independent verifications by contacting the respective Human Resource Managers (HRMs) of most fast-food restaurants in Singapore that they support and agree with the above-mentioned Singapore MOM Law. 

Guest Verified
1 hour ago, Guest botak ah peow said:

guys please do not go shogun/ this botak ah peow chee bye mouth will talk bad about you/ like how you play etc and say you mad

This information is Verified, Endorsed, Confirm, Guaranteed and Chopped to be accurate and correct in nature. With evidence that some of their regular customers already left Shogun for other saunas in Singapore. In Singapore, we speak of truth, facts and evidence. Customers are not blind, especially regular customers. They know what exactly is happening. Just that sometimes, they choose to close one eye and turn a blind eye. Not say that they are stupid and idiots. Please do not treat your customers as idiots. Be reminded that they are also your direct pay masters, so to speak, whether you like it or not. Thats how the way work. 

Guest Guest

• Guest Guest
  • Guests
  On 8/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, Guest guest said:
  • Guests
  On 8/22/2019 at 11:32 PM, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Guest Guest

• Guest Guest
  • Guests
  On 8/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, Guest guest said:
  • Guests
  On 8/22/2019 at 11:32 PM, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

Please engage a barrister and sue for defamation.

Then botak will stop bad mouthing customers.

The end .

The end.

The  end..

The end.

The end. 

The end.

Otherwise , non stop keep repeating about botak peow bad mouth customer , non stop repeat , repeat , repeat.

Cannot put down  放下。

So sad lah.

You keep repeating , u are sounding like a broken record player

On auto reverse, auto repeat.

Guest Fuck tup botak ah peow
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Please engage a barrister and sue for defamation.

Then botak will stop bad mouthing customers.

The end .

The end.

The  end..

The end.

The end. 

The end.

Otherwise , non stop keep repeating about botak peow bad mouth customer , non stop repeat , repeat , repeat.

Cannot put down  放下。

So sad lah.

You keep repeating , u are sounding like a broken record player

On auto reverse, auto repeat.

Botak ah peow really is a laughing tiger. Like to said bad about people.

I dont know about this botak person, but it's ironic that when i visited shogun this evening, only around 6 people inside with zero attractive people. Then I moved to Tenmen, and was surprised that more than 50 people inside with some cute boys. Had fun with a sweet boy from Taipei and a white man from UK. Imagine if I stayed at Shogun for another hour, those play times never happened.

• G_M changed the title to Disgruntled Guest Ranting & Bitching about Shogun
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.