Male HQ

Married man discussion - found out Wife cheated on you

Ahleng_88

17 minutes ago, Ahleng_88 said:

Just want to find out on individual point of view, if u find out your partner cheated on you. 

Do you mean a Married Man find out his Gay Partner cheated on him?

As you’ve cheated your Wife, you know how she will feel if she find out.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 hour ago, Ahleng_88 said:

Just want to find out on individual point of view, if u find out your partner cheated on you. 

Cannot be helped as married men are the hottest men!so sexy!

• G_M changed the title to Married man discussion - found out Wife cheated on you
2 hours ago, Ahleng_88 said:

Humans are selfish.

I can cheat but i do not allow my bf to cheat. I will go crazy if he cheated.

Since u are married, the situation will be different.

Things to consider 

- are u recently married or married long ago?

- do u have kids? will u close one eye bcas of the kid?

- why she wanna cheat? Bcas u can't satisfy her with your dick size?

- what kinda cheat? Just sex when she is drunk or she is serious with the other man?

- Is divorce your option?

- Have u cheated her before? She is Chu-yi, then u are shi-wu lor.

- and lastly, do u still love her.......

Do both of you still love each other? That's the important thing. 

And was it a one night stand, or is it a long term affair? 

How long have you been married and do you foresee the two of you staying together forever?

8 hours ago, benedict5856 said:

Humans are selfish.

I can cheat but i do not allow my bf to cheat. I will go crazy if he cheated.

Since u are married, the situation will be different.

Things to consider 

- are u recently married or married long ago?

- do u have kids? will u close one eye bcas of the kid?

- why she wanna cheat? Bcas u can't satisfy her with your dick size?

- what kinda cheat? Just sex when she is drunk or she is serious with the other man?

- Is divorce your option?

- Have u cheated her before? She is Chu-yi, then u are shi-wu lor.

- and lastly, do u still love her.......

I believe he already got enlightened from the above post. 

Guest longtimeago

i had sex with a married man in sembawang with kids (he is still young), wife is away that time and only kids (2) at home. he just let the kids play in the other room while we making out on the other room. he seems pretty much ok with it :P

12 hours ago, Guest longtimeago said:

i had sex with a married man in sembawang with kids (he is still young), wife is away that time and only kids (2) at home. he just let the kids play in the other room while we making out on the other room. he seems pretty much ok with it :P

Kid: “mommy mommy, when you are away, daddy brought Uncle home and they were fighting in your room.”

to me, this is very very simple.. u want to cheat / she wants to cheat.. fine.. either party must ultimately bored the blunt end of the consequences. simple.

if she is the one that initiated with the guy outside, you must have evidence for the divorce. Make sure both of u do not have kids between both of you. 

if you're the one that has cheated & whether it is with a woman / a guy.. it is up to u.. man up & be honest to her.. make a choice. leave her / don't do it at all. 

the children are the most innocent when both adults divorce.

On 8/29/2019 at 9:22 PM, benedict5856 said:

Have u cheated her before? She is Chu-yi, then u are shi-wu lor.

For those not familiar with this Chinese common saying.

Chu-yi (初一): first day of lunar month

Shi-wu(十五): fifteenth day of lunar month

So hilarious to read it here. :P:D

俗语:你做初一, 我做十五

It somewhat means what you do on the first day of the month, I'll do back to you on the fifteenth. Like tit for tat, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Edited by Euclid

Married guy here.

For me I joined long time back in my early 20s and stopped when I met her..then i'm back again.

Wife did not cheat on me but sometimes will show attitude so I started to look for hookups with guys again.

It's a very simple idea:

Don't give problem to your man and he won't do anything bad outside. Very easy...not difficult to understand.

I have a good temper so i'm usually not the one giving problems. 

Although it's like once in a while my wife give me attitude but that "once in awhile" is enough to push me to come back here because it's so depressing when she doesn't talk and just ignore me for that 1 or 2 days. Although it only happen once every few months but I don't want to be the good guy anymore so yes, i still love my wife and she love me and we still do couple things together everyday but whenever I got my free time, I try to find and pursue my fantasy and fetishes outside.

I do feel guilty sometimes because..i suck dick (CIM and all) then I go kiss my 1 year old son because he's so cute and the love of my life...fuckk but now i started i i can't control it and looking forward to my next session.

4 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Married guy here.

For me I joined long time back in my early 20s and stopped when I met her..then i'm back again.

Wife did not cheat on me but sometimes will show attitude so I started to look for hookups with guys again.

It's a very simple idea:

Don't give problem to your man and he won't do anything bad outside. Very easy...not difficult to understand.

Although it's like once in a while my wife give me attitude but that "once in awhile" is enough to push me to come back here because it's so depressing when she doesn't talk and just ignore me for that 1 or 2 days. Although it only happen once every few months but I don't want to be the good guy anymore so yes, i still love my wife and she love me and we still do couple things together everyday but whenever I got my free time, I try to find and pursue my fantasy and fetishes outside.

I do feel guilty sometimes because..i suck dick (CIM and all) then I go kiss my 1 year old son because he's so cute and the love of my life...fuckk but now i started i i can't control it and looking forward to my next session.

Gosh, I don't envy you.

Once you have strayed, almost inevitable you will do it again.

Then it becomes a pleasure vs guilt thing in your head.

6 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

Married guy here.

It's a very simple idea:

You finally released your true self which been prisoned and starved of. 

7 hours ago, sam8899 said:

Gosh, I don't envy you.

Once you have strayed, almost inevitable you will do it again.

Then it becomes a pleasure vs guilt thing in your head.

I would like to think I can control. Infact I don't really thought of fun with guys until i got my first silent treatment from my wife. 

It honestly was really brutal. 

Some would think "what's the big deal? Just don't talk for few days"  but if someone you love do this and just treat you as though invisible even when you try to talk to them and crack jokes to make them happy. The feeling sucks. Infact just from that 1 silent treatment I already thought of divorced (yes it's that bad) but I also thought of my son and finally my wife went back to normal and loving and we become a happy family again. Until few months later the same thing will repeat.

Well it's been awhile since I got that crap from my wife but fuck that because I know sooner or later the attitute will come again and i'll probably regret not fooling around.

47 minutes ago, transmissionsm said:

I would like to think I can control. Infact I don't really thought of fun with guys until i got my first silent treatment from my wife. 

Some would think "what's the big deal? Just don't talk for few days"  but if someone you love do this and just treat you as though invisible even when you try to talk to them and crack jokes to make them happy. The feeling sucks. Infact just from that 1 silent treatment I already thought of divorced (yes it's that bad) but I also thought of my son and finally my wife went back to normal and loving and we become a happy family again. Until few months later the same thing will repeat.

Well it's been awhile since I got that crap from my wife but fuck that because I know sooner or later the attitute will come again and i'll probably regret not fooling around.

Sigh seriously you need to discuss with your wife. Thats not call love already. Its call taking advantage of each others weaknesses. 

On 8/30/2019 at 11:14 PM, Zackling said:

to me, this is very very simple.. u want to cheat / she wants to cheat.. fine.. either party must ultimately bored the blunt end of the consequences. simple.

if she is the one that initiated with the guy outside, you must have evidence for the divorce. Make sure both of u do not have kids between both of you. 

if you're the one that has cheated & whether it is with a woman / a guy.. it is up to u.. man up & be honest to her.. make a choice. leave her / don't do it at all. 

the children are the most innocent when both adults divorce.

This is too simple in black and white. Life has diferent nuances snd grey tones.

The husband playing woth other guys. Why is he whining and crying foul on his wife if he can't control his dick?

12 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Sigh seriously you need to discuss with your wife. Thats not call love already. Its call taking advantage of each others weaknesses. 

@Ahleng_88  post very funny.. 

earlier.. say wife being raped.."Any married or bi guys can advice me what to do? Recently my wife have been raped and I am very lost what should I do. And that some more picture sended to me please help"

then asking for meetup ..

then....  🙄

but ok lor..

since his dick looks so good.  

can say anything he wants..:wub:

14 hours ago, transmissionsm said:

It do happen to gay couple too, just learn to accept her behavior by re focus - nobody is perfect.

By punish her to have sex fun with gay - i think is not fair to anyone, you may treat the gay guy as substitute, unfaithful to your wife, and how about your family.

sometime bi/married man alway say they can do both - in my view is deceiving to the extend to create chao to everyone.

same as a gay can flirt with other gay without their bf knowing - but the outcome still the same by seperate way, but for married person - your father role responsibility is at required for the family.

U think your wife won't know nor suspect ? Now is so advance whereby technology, women financial stability and laws.

If you found a discrete gay lover, do you think he want to share you with another person ?

Everyone want an exclusive and also selfish.

If you think you will get caught then don’t cheat. But honestly, even if you’re caught by the wife, you’re not the first nor will you be the last. She will feel hurt and be angry, and you just have to deal with it by lying to yourself and her that you won’t do it again or just have her accept that you enjoy sex with men and maybe agree to an open marriage. 

Open marriage may be your best bet as you can work on maintaining the facade and not cause family to lose face. She will feel less being cheated on.  You get to continue having sex with other men. Don’t always think within the box of what is expected of you. 

Love. 

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:41 AM, transmissionsm said:

Married guy here.

It's a very simple idea:

I am about like you, just that I do not have sexual relationships/intimacy with men.

I am tired of taking care of my kid. When wife made noise, I always go crazy and wanted to leave the house. I tried and left family for months to work overseas.

I do not find women appealing or sexy and I dislike talking to women long before marriage. Even though, I have hook-up opportunities with "chiobu" (before & after marriage), I have not much interest in women. Before marriage, I looked "帅". After marriage, not that "帅" like I used to be but still "帅".

After marriage and kid is borned, I enjoyed talking to men and looking at men more than women. Afterall, most married women want their husband not to look at other women (Make sense?).

I find men easier to have and strike conversation, and talking to Singaporean gay daddy can be comfortable (kind of in the same shoes)! Not interested to have an affair with married "gay" men or unmarried gays.

Believe me or not, carrying a kid is so much easy to strike conversation with men who are also with child or children.  

If there is such a local Singapore group for married (gay) men especially with young kid(s), let me know. Please post in this forum.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:41 AM, transmissionsm said:

• 1 year later...
On 9/2/2019 at 7:44 PM, transmissionsm said:

What's causing it? You did something that upset her?

Recently caught my partner texting another guy. I had my suspicion when he delayed his reply when he was clearly online. Turned out that he took the initiative to engage other guys because he felt jaded. He claimed that there was nothing between them and he didn’t even meet them irl. You losing interest is one thing, but going against what we agreed upon is another. Said goodbye and asked him to gtfo.

Guest good bye
8 hours ago, Guest Life said:

Recently caught my partner texting another guy. I had my suspicion when he delayed his reply when he was clearly online. Turned out that he took the initiative to engage other guys because he felt jaded. He claimed that there was nothing between them and he didn’t even meet them irl. You losing interest is one thing, but going against what we agreed upon is another. Said goodbye and asked him to gtfo.

However plenty of guys are obsessive. And there is this sort that will always think you text some other guy or doing hankypanky behind your back.

You have an inferiority complex if not you would not always have such thoughts.

And those guys who critic you "because they saw you online" what does that mean.

Received lot of messages when forgot to log off from grindr. Same can happen with other apps, you just have it open on your phone, go to sleep and drain your battery.

Who wants messages from the bf that he saw you still online on whatsapp at 4am. And if? Maybe you had a pee stop, needed something to drink or awoke from some noise.

If you just can think negatively, then better don't step into any relationship at all.

My experience is: There will be hankypanky at a sort of time. Just be prepared. Learn to react.

• 9 months later...
On 8/29/2019 at 9:43 PM, Guest Guest said:

Do both of you still love each other? That's the important thing. 

And was it a one night stand, or is it a long term affair? 

How long have you been married and do you foresee the two of you staying together forever?

If you really love each other then there should be no room for cheating

• 1 year later...
On 1/18/2022 at 1:26 PM, Guest Looper said:

If you really love each other then there should be no room for cheating

True. 

two wrongs don’t make anyone or either one right 

My silly friend married a temperamentally volatile and insecure woman, she continued meeting with her ex bf whenever he returned for term breaks from UK study. She refused virginal sex with her hubby for three years. 

With the marriage snagged, my friend accepted a two years oversea assignment to Korea where he got to know a Korean gf, she was great and he enjoyed her cooking esp ginseng chicken, he was next posted to Taipei, had a Taiwan gf, in a rare occasion when the Taiwanese girl was away on biz travel for two weeks,  my friend was seduced by the gf’s brother and since then they did fun regularly at her back.

During these four years back in sg, the wife’s ex BF returned from his UK law study, she told her ex bf that she was ready to divorce her hubby (she kept her virginity from her hubby for seven years, only for the ex bf, a ‘very faithful’ mind  in this distorted extramarital affair!), they had sex but only to be told by the ex bf that he has already married with a girl while in UK, he ditched her mercilessly. 

In despair she hooked up with her lecturer in the private school of her external degree study, then nudged him to divorce his wife. He agreed but conned her into some scams / investment which went default, a hefty sum of S$300k (in year 2002). 

That ended up in a big mess in court. 

The lesson is that wrong plants can’t survive in wrong soil especially if there were many plant pests and parasites around. 

It is very dramatic indeed and the story can easily make into a 300 episodes of Taiwanese tv drama series. 

Edited by Malabird

6 hours ago, Malabird said:

True. 

My good friend married a temperamentally volatile woman, she continued meeting with her ex bf whenever he returned for term breaks from UK study. She refused virginal sex with her hubby for three years. 

With the marriage snagged, my friend accepted a two years oversea assignment to Korea where he got to know a Korean gf, she was great and he enjoyed her cooking esp ginseng chicken, he was next posted to Taipei, had a Taiwan gf, in a rare occasion when the Taiwanese girl Irene on biz travel for two weeks,  my friend was seduced by the gf’s brother and since then they did fun regularly at her back.

back in sg, the wife’s ex BF returned from his UK study, she told her ex bf that she would proceed with divorce with her hubby only revealed by the ex bf that he has already married with a girl while in UK, he ditched her mercilessly.

In despair she hooked up with her lecturer in the private school of her external degree study, then nudged him to divorce his wife. He agreed but conned her into some scams / investment which went default, a hefty sum of S$300k (in year 2002). 

The lesson is that wrong plants can’t survive in wrong souls especially with many plant pests and parasites around. 

It is very dramatic indeed and the story can easily make into a 300 episodes of Taiwanese tv drama series. 

Looking at this , thank God I don't favour for bitches I mean women. Amen!

9 hours ago, cutejack said:

Looking at this , thank God I don't favour for bitches I mean women. Amen!

Bitchy characters is in human chromosomes, males and females no exceptions.

it’s the nurturing of environment and family upbringings decide the severity.🐍

Ask those married men and gay couples here to give a sincere feedback.🤭

Edited by Malabird

23 hours ago, Malabird said:

True. 

My silly friend married a temperamentally volatile and insecure woman, she continued meeting with her ex bf whenever he returned for term breaks from UK study. She refused virginal sex with her hubby for three years. 

With the marriage snagged, my friend accepted a two years oversea assignment to Korea where he got to know a Korean gf, she was great and he enjoyed her cooking esp ginseng chicken, he was next posted to Taipei, had a Taiwan gf, in a rare occasion when the Taiwanese girl was away on biz travel for two weeks,  my friend was seduced by the gf’s brother and since then they did fun regularly at her back.

back in sg, the wife’s ex BF returned from his UK study, she told her ex bf that she was ready to divorce her hubby; only revealed by the ex bf that he has already married with a girl while in UK, he ditched her mercilessly.

The lesson is that wrong plants can’t survive in wrong soil especially if there were many plant pests and parasites around. 

Nah, would need more drama... 😅

But at least the hubby had his share of fun. Let's think he couldn't leave his wife and their were together all the time..  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.