Male HQ

How to control sexual tension/desire

Guest Help

Hi guys, I been dating this guy for 4 months now. We are very happy together, this is one of the longest relationship I ever had. He is always flying around due to job as a pilot, and whenever he is not around, my hormones tend to be even more active. I tried to settle it by myself, but sometimes I can’t help to check other hot guys out. Recently I got very bored, and decided to make more friends from this circle. I even indicated in the description that I’m just here for friends. There is this new guy who is quite good looking and fit looking, asking me if I wanna bang. The temptation is there but I rejected him. So how do I carry on this? The temptation and the desire of having fun with other people is high but I’m trying my best to control it. I’m afraid one day I might end up cheating on him(bf).

Guest The Beginning

There you have it!  As already self predicted.

" .. one day .. end up cheating on him"

If you are already not in self control and nothing stopping you from wanting to "make more friends from this circle" plus he-is-always-flying-around = your increasing boredom, what better thing can you suggest yourself?

Guest yes, do it
2 hours ago, Guest Help said:

Hi guys, I been dating this guy for 4 months now. We are very happy together, this is one of the longest relationship I ever had. He is always flying around due to job as a pilot, and whenever he is not around, my hormones tend to be even more active. I tried to settle it by myself, but sometimes I can’t help to check other hot guys out. Recently I got very bored, and decided to make more friends from this circle. I even indicated in the description that I’m just here for friends. There is this new guy who is quite good looking and fit looking, asking me if I wanna bang. The temptation is there but I rejected him. So how do I carry on this? The temptation and the desire of having fun with other people is high but I’m trying my best to control it. I’m afraid one day I might end up cheating on him(bf).

1.  4 months already too long

2.  happy now and you can be happier

3.  already experienced longest relationship

4.  it is his fault to work as pilot and not accompany you 24/7

5.  not healthy to suppress your active hormones

6.  you already tried to settle it yourself

7.  not your fault that there are always hot guys out there

8.  boredom can kill

9.  yes, large quantity of friends is better than 1 pilot bf

10.  friends can also be F friends

11.  you rejected to get bang so that when the bang happen, there will be no guilt - good thought!

Wtf no. Please do not listen to all the people up there. I guess the question to ask yourself is how much you value the relationship. If your rs w your pilot bf is not serious, then yes go ahead cos it seems like you do not even have the end in mind. 

But you posting this thread seems to suggest that you do not want to cheat and that you care about the rs, then just learn to control. Your hormones getting more active might have to do with the thrill of cheating? Idk whether it makes sense. Basically doing smthg risky and feeling the high.

Guest justdoit

what makes u think ur pilot bf don't cheat especially he has the luxury to have fun with gays around the world and inviting them to his hotel room

don't be gullible. It's so much more tempting to eat outside without u knowing at all

• 3 years later...
On 9/2/2019 at 10:34 PM, Guest justdoit said:

what makes u think ur pilot bf don't cheat especially he has the luxury to have fun with gays around the world and inviting them to his hotel room

don't be gullible. It's so much more tempting to eat outside without u knowing at all

Agreed. Many cabin crew & pilot cheat oversea. Cos at foreign land, lots of them ons. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.