myrtle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

3 hours ago, yewtee said:

Same here as well! Do PM me :)

3 hours ago, Looksee82 said:

Hi, i am too interested to pick up driving. Any good instructor? Thanks

There are pros & cons using Private Instructor. It is a myth that using Private Instructor, a learner stands a higher chance of passing. 99% of these driving instructors are lao uncles and aunties. 

Enroll into a driving school, you can fix an instructor if you find it good! 

A good instructor for others, does not mean it suits you. If you are tied with a Private Instructor, you can't change. For driving school, you have the chance to meet different driving instructor. 

In a driving school, not all are "lao uncles". There are younger ones depending whether which timing you book for the slot.

There are three driving schools in Singapore offering Class 3 course. There is one school with the most "帅哥" and "帅叔"。

On 8/30/2020 at 7:30 PM, CirqueduSoleil said:

There are pros & cons using Private Instructor. It is a myth that using Private Instructor, a learner stands a higher chance of passing. 99% of these driving instructors are lao uncles and aunties. 

Enroll into a driving school, you can fix an instructor if you find it good! 

A good instructor for others, does not mean it suits you. If you are tied with a Private Instructor, you can't change. For driving school, you have the chance to meet different driving instructor. 

In a driving school, not all are "lao uncles". There are younger ones depending whether which timing you book for the slot.

There are three driving schools in Singapore offering Class 3 course. There is one school with the most "帅哥" and "帅叔"。

Which school would that be? Haha. I'm don't care whether got 帅哥, but for someone who kind of knows how to drive already, do you have any advice on which would be the fastest route? Thanks

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

I have examined your BW avatar. I graduated from OCS years ago. But, I am not uncle. Which batch are you from?

On 8/31/2020 at 9:13 PM, Hemnes said:

Which school would that be? Haha. I'm don't care whether got 帅哥, but for someone who kind of knows how to drive already, do you have any advice on which would be the fastest route? Thanks

To answer your question, every driving instructor is licensed to teach, definitely knows how to drive. 

No short cut in getting driving license. Take Class 3A lesson, probably that is the shortest. 

1. Do not offend the instructor. Listen careful to his/her instruction. "Maai Guaai-laan"
2. Do not complain. Believe me or not, ALL instructors will "mark" the learner who complain. 
3. Follow step-by-step. 
4. Be consistent in attending lesson.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...