Male HQ

Buying & Selling Used underwear (compiled)

Hi guys, i'm a gym-fit local Chinese nsf, selling my used undies for extra pocket money 😁.

Would be willing to wear it for a few days as I workout and run to accumulate musk. Wearing size S-M depending on the cutting.

Price ranges from $15-$30. Other add-ons can be discussed 🤭.

Brands include Aussiebum, Renoma, PUMP, AC, CK & GX3. Have a collection of briefs, boxer briefs, jockstraps & thongs. Dm me if you have any enquiries or for pictures of said underwear. Meet-ups to my convenience (strictly no fun).

Edited by Bubble Butt Commando NSF

On 7/20/2020 at 6:57 AM, Victor88 said:

selling new/used undies - briefs, trunks & thongs, pm me on Line @vujja or telegram @victor888888 for more more information and additional requests 😆

Is the ones u r selling on your carousell or different? 

• 1 month later...

27 174 70 dom here. Looking to sell my undies. Will only be doing this once for the fun of it. 

I workout 4-5 times a week so best believe its going to smell real good. PM for deeds

Can do add-ons like cumming on it, spit, C**k hair, sound bites of me j**king off and commanding you. Happy to hear your suggestions, anything's negotiable. 

Edited by SGgymfit93

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there, i am a 22yo chinese uni student (169cm, 60kg, lean fit) looking to earn a bit of side allowance and in need of cash here due to school fees and expenses.

kik: br_andon98

i am selling:

- some used underwear (jocks, thongs, briefs etc.) (cum stain is possible upon request)

- underwear after workout / several days

- used socks or clothings

- custom nudes / half nudes 

- custom videos

- sexting (by timing basis)

- texting companion (non-sexual)

due to privacy reasons, i will not be doing meetups or showing my face. otherwise, i will be happy to satisfy your request and hope you will respect that. 

payment by paylah

contact me via kik: @br_andon98

• G_M changed the title to Underwear /undies for sale (compiled)