Male HQ

Sleep naked?

jacksonwang

Sleep naked?  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, Fif said:

I like freeball at home and also sleep naked so that my dick can easily grow up or erect during night time. It's even awesome when there is a guy suddenly suck me while i'm sleeping. ;)

Yes me too I sleep naked almost all the time but at times maybe with a boxers but half naked. I like the feeling when you are horny and before you wake up with a hard rod making you feel you are a real man! Bi here bro. 

5 hours ago, Veloster said:

Yes me too I sleep naked almost all the time but at times maybe with a boxers but half naked. I like the feeling when you are horny and before you wake up with a hard rod making you feel you are a real man! Bi here bro. 

Yeah, it's really comfortable and good feeling when the erecting dick is massaged on mattress and pillows, especially when it's in the morning wood time!

Same bi here :wub:

14 minutes ago, Tylor said:

Fellow naked commando here. Like to set my body free and waking up to morning wood 

Yeah it's nice isn't it..awesome esp when you wake up with a hard rod

16 hours ago, Veloster said:

Yeah it's nice isn't it..awesome esp when you wake up with a hard rod

Yeah...even more so when my partner wakes me up by sucking on my hard rod. That's usually how we start our day...sleepy sex if too early. Just lie on my back and be sucked till cum or partner rides on my rod till we both cum...lol

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it a correct statement to say that those who like & enjoy sleep naked are comfortable & please with their body & won’t hesitate to display. But those who are not comfortable to sleep naked are not happy with their body. 

4 hours ago, tyan said:

Is it a correct statement to say that those who like & enjoy sleep naked are comfortable & please with their body & won’t hesitate to display. But those who are not comfortable to sleep naked are not happy with their body. 

hehe I use to wear decades ago size 44" pants. When the mood takes me or after I have had some fun wwith myself at home, I would keep my door lock still just to move on to sleep nude heheh... Just feel sexy as it get me horny enough to go another round with myself. It's sensual and mentally knowing you are lying about in your bed in that state rolling about and feeling the bedsheets and air washing over your body and private parts. It is just difference from wearing something that basically is like have two cloth layers interacting and that sensation is dull down. When you have a room with aircon and your lover sleep with you and both are nude, lagi more turn on :P as you feel him and as he spoon you and feel his cock between you ass cheeks.

One should not be a shame of one's body per say but work on reason of healthy and fitness not so much about vanity or getting more hookups. You can still feel sexy for yourself in your own room. If you start to feel unpleased with what your body look like that is the best motivation for you to do something about it till you are happy with it.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, Fif said:

I like freeball at home and also sleep naked so that my dick can easily grow up or erect during night time. It's even awesome when there is a guy suddenly suck me while i'm sleeping. ;)

I'm the opposite. Even more awesome when I feel my ass being lubed by warm fingers and feeling something inserted in it (like a brinjal). Feels much better being fucked half-asleep than being fully awake and overconscious of everything. :ph34r:

I only sleep naked at hotel when i travel to oversea alone.

At home i hardly fall asleep sleeping naked dunno why.

Maybe not use to it.

Travelling is difference. Wake up early in the morning and return late at midnight.

After bathing dry myself up drop dead on bed naked and Zzzzzzz😴😴😪😪😪

Another good reason to sleep naked at hotel is lesser short or no need to bring .

Because you no need them.

tried sleeping naked in my room for the past two days, feeling is awesome. Will continue to sleep naked, because i love the touchy feeling between my blanket and the myself. 

A health expert has advised that men sleep naked to ensure the good health of their genitals. Men could end up with fertility problems if they sleep in their underwear.If a man’s genitalia becomes too warm it can negatively impact the health of his sperm, according to the Sun.

Testicles need to be 35 degrees, just lower than body temperature, to create optimum sperm.

The doctor has also previously told Men’s Health that sleeping in your underwear draws in heat and moisture to your crotch area.

Bacteria will thrive here and cause a much higher change of chaffing, skin irritation and infections.

Penis size, shape and appearance can change as you age - and one urologist has revealed exactly what men can expect.

Copy and past😅

Edited by Andrew240577

9 hours ago, dboy84 said:

tried sleeping naked in my room for the past two days, feeling is awesome. Will continue to sleep naked, because i love the touchy feeling between my blanket and the myself. 

Actually this is what I look forward to every night now: reach home, finish all chores, lock in my room, strip myself, surf the net/ watch tv, then sleep - all in birthday suit.

yep I always sleep naked and have done so since about 13 years old

I do not live in Singapore. Like kinky fun, dares, etc.

You're welcome to request pics - just say what you would like to see  hehe

On 6/3/2020 at 9:14 PM, dboy84 said:

Actually this is what I look forward to every night now: reach home, finish all chores, lock in my room, strip myself, surf the net/ watch tv, then sleep - all in birthday suit.

dude, welcome to the nudist world.

• 2 years later...
On 9/15/2022 at 3:54 PM, AlanXu707 said:

Haha

We're in the different rooms at the same storey of our dormitory. I just entered his room by accident as he didn't lock his door, and found he was sleeping totally naked.

It made me a little horny, because his dick totally erected.

Thank you for the anecdote.  Looks like your neighbour is a healthy young man with a healthy hard dick 😁