Male HQ

Are guys in the east side better looking ?

Guest sgguy

It's true, just hang out at at bus interchanges at Tampines and Bedok. So much more eye candies to see that I'm feeling sugar rush compared to the plain insipid crowd at bus interchanges at Jurong East and Pioneer that are boring me to tears. It's so nice to live in the vibrant visually delightful east. So yup, east side tend to have much more good looking guys than the west.

• 1 year later...

Went to Tampines Mall the other day during the weekend.  Was overwhelmed by so many cute looking boys and handsome men that I need to go to washroom to take a breather. This is so unlike where I stay in the west where i can count hotties at Jem or JP with my 5 fingers. Why are all the hot guys staying in the East  ? Better food haunts or East Coast Park ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Street walker
On 5/29/2023 at 11:05 PM, Guest Why said:

Went to Tampines Mall the other day during the weekend.  Was overwhelmed by so many cute looking boys and handsome men that I need to go to washroom to take a breather. This is so unlike where I stay in the west where i can count hotties at Jem or JP with my 5 fingers. Why are all the hot guys staying in the East  ? Better food haunts or East Coast Park ?

By far the most challenging and uncomfortable area to go to by public transportation is the east and West and Sengkang/Pungol.

East features a few tiny camps, with Tekong housing the biggest one. Tampines, Bedok and Eunos are where the Malays concentrate.  The Affluence one, starts from Katong, Marine Parade to the East Coast. 

West features numerous army camps from Clementi to the Tuas side.  Jurong made up of industrial factories, SMEs, and MNCs. large populations of foreigners, primarily from Malaysia, and a substantial mix of foreign workers in blue collar jobs and what you see thus might not be local. 

Yishun/Sembawang...the population is aging quickly. Yishun was formerly a popular choice for PMET overseas Indians who wanted to rent and live there because Yishun offers cheaper place and thus brought many Indian food outlets into that region.   There were camps in the North, but the boys mostly took bus to nearby MRTs and go whererever they wished after bookout. 

AMK/Toa Payoh are aging too.  AMK being the most crowded but you get a fair bit of gay populations  (at least I know it once was) due to its proximity to  town and variety of hawker foods to choose.  Being a matured estates, it has big government clinics which is a plus point for the seniors and aging gay.  Briefly, these two towns are like small individual country.   

Bishan was caught between the above two "countries".  It is known as a School town and you see School chlidren loitering in the malls, nearly almost everyday and having meal at fast food chains, sushi bar and restaurants.  They seem to have deep pocket at such a young age.  The town population is also aging fast, but this smallest town is reviving and renewing organically - old moving out, young moving in.  Will the once cruisy  Bishan Park be alive again? Only time will tell.  Other than that, there is not much activity except several infrastructure constructions regularly and no shortage of bangala workers for eyes treat. 

With regard to which town pasture is greener or has much rounder moon, you be the judge.  Any questions?

1 hour ago, Guest Street walker said:

Yishun/Sembawang...the population is aging quickly. 

AMK/Toa Payoh are aging too.  

Basically SG as a whole is aging quickly,  by 2030, that is just in 7 year from now,  1 in 4 Sporean will be 65 and above.

For those who like old man,  this is the hip place to be in. Hope the new batch of old man can at least make some effort to make themselves look good despite their age. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

12 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Basically SG as a whole is aging quickly,  by 2030, that is just in 7 year from now,  1 in 4 Sporean will be 65 and above. For those who like old man,  this is the hip place to be in. 

Not all 65yo  are ugly and not all young ones are handsome as long as you know how to look after your well beings/health and grooming part.  You can still attractive.  Yesterday,  I saw a hao liang young man look like monkey shit, hair long, face kena orange skin type and eyes kept rolling impolitely at others who crossed his way.  This type you want as your parnter meh?

Guest ffffffff
8 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Basically SG as a whole is aging quickly,  by 2030, that is just in 7 year from now,  1 in 4 Sporean will be 65 and above.

For those who like old man,  this is the hip place to be in. Hope the new batch of old man can at least make some effort to make themselves look good despite their age. 

Fit Daddies 🔥cock thick 

Guest guest

The current generation of Sporeans are the 3rd-4th generation from a limited genetic pool of small Spore.

If one's parents (from both sides) are pure breed of Sporeans, the chance of being ugly due to in-breeding is high.

LKY knew this and brought in many Msian guys (to study in the Us) in the 80s-90s to dilute the limited gene pool.  The degeneration still happens but slowed down a little.

Meanwhile, many women, increasingly so in the past decade, marry westerners. Some succeeded and many more have left Spore with their mixed blood kids.

New generation of Sporeans, many brought it through neighbouring countries, and the process continues.

The point is, if the nation wants the people to have good features, it is important for Sporeans to marry outward to mix the cmi genes.

Guest i love sgd
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

The current generation of Sporeans are the 3rd-4th generation from a limited genetic pool of small Spore.

If one's parents (from both sides) are pure breed of Sporeans, the chance of being ugly due to in-breeding is high.

LKY knew this and brought in many Msian guys (to study in the Us) in the 80s-90s to dilute the limited gene pool.  The degeneration still happens but slowed down a little.

Meanwhile, many women, increasingly so in the past decade, marry westerners. Some succeeded and many more have left Spore with their mixed blood kids.

New generation of Sporeans, many brought it through neighbouring countries, and the process continues.

The point is, if the nation wants the people to have good features, it is important for Sporeans to marry outward to mix the cmi genes.

Lol this is funny, are you a JHK trying to glorify your country a little and then at the same time bring down SG a little

Guest guest

Depends on the type of look you like. If you like Oriental look, probably the west or northeast (Sengkang/Punggol) will appeal to you. A lot of families who moved to Sengkang/Punggol initially are from the west.

East Coast probably just stands out because a larger proportion of boys there have genetic mixture.

Guest Juicy Stuff
On 6/11/2023 at 8:58 PM, Guest ffffffff said:

Fit Daddies 🔥cock thick 

Most boomers have thick and long cock whether EAST, WEST or NORTH SOUTH  MRT line.  Those who cruised during the old Plaza Singapura era, old Raffles Place, Old city hall can swear by it.  

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Depends on the type of look you like. If you like Oriental look, probably the west or northeast (Sengkang/Punggol) will appeal to you. A lot of families who moved to Sengkang/Punggol initially are from the west.

East Coast probably just stands out because a larger proportion of boys there have genetic mixture.

Please la, Singaporeans, east or west, north or south, are simply not good looking la.

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Please la, Singaporeans, east or west, north or south, are simply not good looking la.

Please la,  I would not have made so many trips to Singapore if you guys were not good looking!

Something in my nature makes me find that guys in the East side of the planet, S.E. Asia, are better looking than guys in the West. 

Guest guest
14 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Please la,  I would not have made so many trips to Singapore if you guys were not good looking!

Something in my nature makes me find that guys in the East side of the planet, S.E. Asia, are better looking than guys in the West. 

Southeast asians - those from Indonesia, Philippines, Malays, yes, they can be good-looking.

Northeast Asians - Tho fair, but exude feminineness, I like guys, not guys which has attributes of women.  

Singaporeans are in an embarassing situation.  Genetically, Chinese Singaporeans are not of the same stock as Southeast Asians.  With ancessors originated from southern China, not known to be good looking/fair/smooth compared to the northeners.  Throw in the entitled, less-than-humble behavior, Singaporeans are a great turn-off.

(Having said the above. I do respect your preference tho).

Guest Guest

Went to the Punggol  Police Roadshow last weekend.  While there were young fathers at the event, almost none were eye candies. There were dearth of cute handsome guys around. Not helping were the policemen there. Most of the policemen are either old or young but unattractive  and quite a number of them are fat. Quite  a wasted  trip there.

The place to look for eye candies is still in the East. While not saying everyone who live in the East are good looking,  but the East tend to have highest  concentration of good looking guys compared to elsewhere. So yup, generally speaking guys in East are better looking. For those who enjoy watching eye candies, go East.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.