Male HQ

Prostate Milking Experience

martygraham

Hello, wanted to share this great resource I found on prostate milking. I say it's great because the writer did a good job of answering the question - "Is There A Correlation With Prostate Milking & Being Gay?" making it more comfortable for straight men as well to enjoy prostate orgasm.

https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-have-a-prostate-orgasm/ great read and useful for those who want a complete and orgasmic prostate play experience. Enjoy! ;)

• 8 months later...
Guest Hot Swimmer
On 9/15/2019 at 3:32 AM, martygraham said:

Hello, wanted to share this great resource I found on prostate milking. I say it's great because the writer did a good job of answering the question - "Is There A Correlation With Prostate Milking & Being Gay?" making it more comfortable for straight men as well to enjoy prostate orgasm.

https://sexualalpha.com/how-to-have-a-prostate-orgasm/ great read and useful for those who want a complete and orgasmic prostate play experience. Enjoy! ;)

From the prostate diagram, look like for straight cock guy is easier to make his bottom achieve prostate orgasm through doggy pounding. While for curve up cock guy is easier to make his bottom achieve prostate orgasm through missionary pounding :P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marriedman

First time I had prostate orgasm was out of this world. Took a while for me to master. I used a toy designed for this and omg i had long leaking and multiple orgasms everytime. Got addicted to it, I threw away the massager because I was afraid it will damage my prostate due to frequent use... 

Guest Guest

I tried simulating my p-spot with a toy yesterday for nearly an hour.

Lots of fluid leaking from cock and finally past 45mins, I caught the spot and achieve one of the mind blowing orgasms. 

At my "highest point" I shot out my semen without touching or stroking my cock.

I didn't stop even I cum and continue to simulate my p-spot. I continue doing because I still have the "electric" shiok in my body making me wanted to cum again. After 1-2mins I orgasms again with a bit of semen dribbling out my cock. 

Is the auto cum normal during p-spot milking? 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I tried simulating my p-spot with a toy yesterday for nearly an hour.

Lots of fluid leaking from cock and finally past 45mins, I caught the spot and achieve one of the mind blowing orgasms. 

At my "highest point" I shot out my semen without touching or stroking my cock.

I didn't stop even I cum and continue to simulate my p-spot. I continue doing because I still have the "electric" shiok in my body making me wanted to cum again. After 1-2mins I orgasms again with a bit of semen dribbling out my cock. 

Is the auto cum normal during p-spot milking? 

Wow, sounds like you did it! 👍

Guest part timer
On 6/18/2020 at 4:00 PM, eurus246 said:

Anybody experienced prostate orgasm before?

Is it like what the article said?

- you need to practice for about a year before you'll be able to achieve it

- you need about 1 to 3 hours of stimulation each time

Sounds like a lot of work.

1 to 3 hours for a year... sounds like a part time job.

Guest Little Bear Uncle
On 6/18/2020 at 4:00 PM, eurus246 said:

Anybody experienced prostate orgasm before?

Is it like what the article said?

- you need to practice for about a year before you'll be able to achieve it

- you need about 1 to 3 hours of stimulation each time

Sounds like a lot of work.

It is a lot of work if you are a fumbling newbie.

So, best is to leave it the experts. The experts who have proven experiences are the good tops who can play a bottom like a well tuned piano. Like they joked, if not satisfied you can get your virginity refund back. But you have to trust them and submit to them whatever they want to to you. If you met one who can turn a proud standing tall bear into a crooning puppy, you'll be addicted to him.

Guest Masc btm

Obviously he's not having the WHOLE picture. If a piece of sex toy can be that pleasurable then all the tops will have to eat grass liao loh.

Yes prostate milking is pleasurable and he gave it 100 points. But I'm saying, you can achieve that by being fucked good, then you'll get another 50 points. Maybe he's not gay and don't experience the whole body biological responses when getting fucked to heaven. My nipples will swell, my whole body will become super sensitive to being touched or even being smacked playfully. We both understood our bodies and do more than fuck. 

It's so pleasurable that it will easily break a hard man, if the enemy found that he has that weak spot as not all men have it. Of course many tops had done it and under them I break easily. Not all tops are good and likewise, not all who tried liked being bottom. You always hear them complaining that it's all exaggerated because they themselves don't have that weak spot. 

As if we have the need to prove to them. Just go to any sauna and see a masculine guy willingly get pounded like a whore. All that dog eat dog competitive world wouldn't break my dignity, but once a guy penetrates me, I'm broken and totally shameless. Man can't win against nature.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Getting a good top not easy.

Cause the top must observe at which point and angle is a hit. Then send a quick rub there to confirm. Btm guy sure will scream with this short quick hot hit.

Had guys knees went soft. Can't stand the sensation. Would eject my dick, but immediately feels empty and want more and more. 

On 6/16/2020 at 11:36 AM, Guest marriedman said:

First time I had prostate orgasm was out of this world. Took a while for me to master. I used a toy designed for this and omg i had long leaking and multiple orgasms everytime. Got addicted to it, I threw away the massager because I was afraid it will damage my prostate due to frequent use... 

such a show-off

*giving you an envious look* 😆 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

• 3 months later...
On 10/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, TPYmuscle69 said:

such a show-off

*giving you an envious look* 😆 

I had the same experience haha! Used this Njoy Purewand tool, and oh boy my eyeballs turned upside down when I first reached prostate orgasm, it’s like leaking over and over again. There’s a point where there will be this big ejaculation after the leaking and that’s the end of orgasm it feels so good.

I think I had this before. I used Aneros, the white colour normal version. 

It's the feeling at that point where you're just about to cum, but imagine that feeling never ends and no cum comes out but you're just at that point when you're about to cum. Not sure if my description is good enough. It took me some tries with various positions and angles

9 hours ago, mistermistery said:

I had the same experience haha! Used this Njoy Purewand tool, and oh boy my eyeballs turned upside down when I first reached prostate orgasm, it’s like leaking over and over again. There’s a point where there will be this big ejaculation after the leaking and that’s the end of orgasm it feels so good.

Isn't that a toy for women and g-spot?

39 minutes ago, mistermistery said:

No. 1 end is for G spot, the other end is for Pspot. It’s perfect for prostate it hits the spot just right.

Wow that stainless stell things costs about 150 dollar.

Guest backdoor

I bought an aneros but no matter how I try I can't seem to achieve any climax. Try hands free cannot, try with hands adjusting it also cannot. Anyone has any experience or advice?

5 hours ago, Guest backdoor said:

I bought an aneros but no matter how I try I can't seem to achieve any climax. Try hands free cannot, try with hands adjusting it also cannot. Anyone has any experience or advice?

Had that also, not effective. What you need is something more curve to direct press your prostate. You need to be super aroused before the prostate play, and you’ll start leaking when you start pressing your prostate. Njoy purewand worked the best for me not sure if its the same for others. Go watch some video of prostate milking using purewand and you’ll see what I mean.

Edited by mistermistery

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, shenalone said:

I bought the fun factory Duke, it's quite filling it fills the anal and it's kind of big to insert it in. had quite a enjoyable prostate orgasm . but I need to train my hole to be bigger 

1st read I thought you bough a solid solid French bread 🥖 from Duke Bakery to fill your anal. 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:00 AM, Guest backdoor said:

I bought my aneros maybe 16, 17 years ago (haha i'm that old!)

Initially I was frustrated on how to use it. But I found that to start off, try putting it in with a lot of lube. I mean a lot! I used a syringe from guardian to literally pump it in. for me, it works well when i'm in the doggy position with my head on the pillow and the butt in the air. i read for others they liked lying on their side etc

then... edge yourself. over and over again. masturbate and when you feel like coming, stop. repeat. eventually... it would just go over the edge and cum. your butt muscles would contract and make the aneros do the work for you to make you cum. but......... it's a magical cum. it would feel like it lasts forever. and it's definitely more than the stomach/balls only sensation. remember to put a towel under your cock. a few tissues isn't going to be enough. the amount of sperm that comes out is... extraordinary. it's also really thick, and... it doesnt spray. it just oozes out slowly. you have to see it to understand.

it's really heavenly. 

after using it for long you'll find that you need to masturbate less and less, and eventually, you dont even need to use your hands. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.