Male HQ

Does it make me a racist for being less fond of Indians when hooking up?

Guest Boy123

Hey guys, I just want to open this up here for discussion.

I mean, I met a few before but I always have a bad experience because of their poor hygiene. One even force me to suck him even though his dick smelled like shit as if it wasnt washed for a week. I didnt do it tho cos it smelled so digusting.

Now every time an Indian chats me in grindr and I see that he doesnt look hygienic, I dont really bother replying or chatting with them. And ever since, I havent hooked up with an Indian guy anymore because of the impression that most of them have bad hygiene.

Does that make me a racist?

1 hour ago, Guest Boy123 said:

I mean, I met a few before but I always have a bad experience because of their poor hygiene. One even force me to suck him even though his dick smelled like shit as if it wasnt washed for a week. I didnt do it tho cos it smelled so digusting.

Now every time an Indian chats me in grindr and I see that he doesnt look hygienic, I dont really bother replying or chatting with them. And ever since, I havent hooked up with an Indian guy anymore because of the impression that most of them have bad hygiene.

This is actually a pretty simple sampling question, you haven't hooked up with any good Indian brothers because you haven't hook up enough I guess? Or you're just pure unlucky in a way you met the hygienic one. I personally can assure you that if everyone showered properly, there wouldn't be any hygiene issue I'm sure you knew it already. I used to please this construction NORTH Indian, Indian Indian near my house by sucking his dick and it is absolutely tasty cuz I always make sure he showered. But his body.... Man... Yum!!! 

Going back to the question, if you have to ask if you're racist then you probably are racist. However there is a context to this where this is the bird and the bee we are talking about. Hence all social standard is omitted. You can be a racist cunt all you want when you're choosing sex partner cuz people were choosing you as well. Just don't be a dick in real life. That's not cool. 

On 9/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Guest Boy123 said:

If someone asks if they are racist, most likely they are.

I have seen fair share of smelly kuku birds from all races, thus it's not specific to Indians only. Uncut dicks naturally emit smell and sometimes very strong pee smell if the person is under hydrated. Best is to make them shower or just tell them their dick is smelly or keep a supply "below the belt" for those emergencies.

At the end of it, on apps, it's your choice to respond or not

On 9/12/2019 at 6:49 AM, trx86 said:

If someone asks if they are racist, most likely they are.

I have seen fair share of smelly kuku birds from all races, thus it's not specific to Indians only. Uncut dicks naturally emit smell and sometimes very strong pee smell if the person is under hydrated. Best is to make them shower or just tell them their dick is smelly or keep a supply "below the belt" for those emergencies.

At the end of it, on apps, it's your choice to respond or not

Well, you're Indian, so you're just going to turn a blind eye on the fact that most non-Malaysian Indians have poor hygiene. An Indian friend of mine even said that in Indian culture, strong pungent smell is a symbol of masculinity. Whether you admit it or not, the odds of coming across an Indian with a poor hygiene in Grindr (mostly foreigners) is higher than those who actually take care of themselves.  It's a bitter pill to swallow but it's the truth. Heck I've hooked up with one Malaysian-Indian and he was as hygienic as all the other guys from other races that I've encountered.  I feel sympathy for you because you are after all an Indian, and I don't really expect you to be objective on this matter because you're expected to take this personally. But hey, if you just broaden your understanding and look at the situation from another race's perspective, you'll understand.

30 minutes ago, Guest boy123 said:

Well, you're Indian, so you're just going to turn a blind eye on the fact that most non-Malaysian Indians have poor hygiene. An Indian friend of mine even said that in Indian culture, strong pungent smell is a symbol of masculinity. Whether you admit it or not, the odds of coming across an Indian with a poor hygiene in Grindr (mostly foreigners) is higher than those who actually take care of themselves.  It's a bitter pill to swallow but it's the truth. Heck I've hooked up with one Malaysian-Indian and he was as hygienic as all the other guys from other races that I've encountered.  I feel sympathy for you because you are after all an Indian, and I don't really expect you to be objective on this matter because you're expected to take this personally. But hey, if you just broaden your understanding and look at the situation from another race's perspective, you'll understand.

I feel sorry for you for judging me as a non Malaysian Indian. As I'm fully made in Malaysia and as Malaysian as anyone can be. If my identity card is not enough of a proof.

I have no idea about non Malaysian Indian as I haven't met any non Malaysian Indian on apps in Malaysia due to the fact that most of which I did come across in the apps have very poor attitude or too domineering.

Also, lumping all Indians directly into being smelly is definitely racist  and /or xenophobic.

Everyone can be smelly if they have poor hygiene and India is a big country, not everyone smells the same nor look the same. There are slit eyed fair looking Indians too, FYI.

Peace.

Edited by trx86

1 hour ago, trx86 said:

I feel sorry for you for judging me as a non Malaysian Indian. As I'm fully made in Malaysia and as Malaysian as anyone can be. If my identity card is not enough of a proof.

I have no idea about non Malaysian Indian as I haven't met any non Malaysian Indian on apps in Malaysia due to the fact that most of which I did come across in the apps have very poor attitude or too domineering.

Also, lumping all Indians directly into being smelly is definitely racist  and /or xenophobic.

Everyone can be smelly if they have poor hygiene and India is a big country, not everyone smells the same nor look the same. There are slit eyed fair looking Indians too, FYI.

Peace.

Well you might wanna educate yourself of the Indian Culture because it seems like people from India naturally has that kind of body odor that not all of us here in Asia are accustomed to. It's not racist when you observe something and aren't really growing fond of it. I dunno why, but most of my Malaysian Indian friends are open minded enough to admit that a lot of Indians have body odor. Meanwhile, you here thinks its racist because you're taking it personally and aren't really educating yourself enough about other Indians here in Malaysia. 

For you reference, you might wanna read up on this discussion before hurling that racist card at me. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/d1cly/why_do_a_lot_of_indian_men_have_the_same_strong/

Truth is indeed a bitter pill to swallow. 

2 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

Well you might wanna educate yourself of the Indian Culture because it seems like people from India naturally has that kind of body odor that not all of us here in Asia are accustomed to. It's not racist when you observe something and aren't really growing fond of it. I dunno why, but most of my Malaysian Indian friends are open minded enough to admit that a lot of Indians have body odor. Meanwhile, you here thinks its racist because you're taking it personally and aren't really educating yourself enough about other Indians here in Malaysia. 

For you reference, you might wanna read up on this discussion before hurling that racist card at me. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/d1cly/why_do_a_lot_of_indian_men_have_the_same_strong/

Truth is indeed a bitter pill to swallow. 

Guys guys Lets not escalate this OK? Everyone who showered will not have a unpleasant body odur. Period. 

If the pill is bitter, no need to shove it down everyone's throat and don't need to sit on the high thrones acting like other races smell like roses because we don't. Statistically because of lifestyle and the choice of food, our Indian brothers and sister do tend to have a stronger odur. Nothing can't be fixed with a nice shower!

So can we end this as it is? Cuz the tone starts to be a little pointed right now guys. 

7 hours ago, Guest Randkm said:

Guys guys Lets not escalate this OK? Everyone who showered will not have a unpleasant body odur. Period. 

If the pill is bitter, no need to shove it down everyone's throat and don't need to sit on the high thrones acting like other races smell like roses because we don't. Statistically because of lifestyle and the choice of food, our Indian brothers and sister do tend to have a stronger odur. Nothing can't be fixed with a nice shower!

So can we end this as it is? Cuz the tone starts to be a little pointed right now guys. 

Wondering why the @G_M isnt censoring these comments. Usually he acts like a fag without a dick up his ass when such comments are posted. Ban this ban that. Maybe he agrees that Indians do smell.... 

Guest insensitive posts

We shouldn't generalise and state this guy from this origin smells better or is more hygienic than another.

From all peoples of Malaysia I met guys with poor hygiene or body smell. And, there is no rule to say visitors have less hygiene. I met guys from South Asia who were obsessed with hygiene as I met Malaysian who I asked to dress up again after , oh no .   pfuuuuh and that applied to guys from that certain majority too.

Let's stop being as stupid as the politicians of Malaysia who prefer to divide people in this country instead of uniting them !!!

Guest Informative
14 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

Have you been to china?..have u tried hooking up with chinese people over there?..smelt them and their sweaty BO??...go try...lol...that's all I can say. .hahaha hahaha...

• G_M changed the title to Does it make me a racist for being less fond of Indians when hooking up?
On 9/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Guest Boy123 said:

You ARE a Racist person and you just stir up a big hornet's nest.

Coming from a Multi-racial country, you should know the right thing to say. Only a fucking idiot will say such thing.

Are you a Fucking Idiot?

You have no fucking respect for people and i suspect that you are underage because not mature adult in their right mind will says such a thing.

Therefore your member account @boy18 will be banned.

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wondering why the @G_M isnt censoring these comments. Usually he acts like a fag without a dick up his ass when such comments are posted. Ban this ban that. Maybe he agrees that Indians do smell.... 

For invoking my name and for being a fucking rude person, your account @MrArmKL will also be banned.

Now you can go fuck yourself.

Guest disclosed yourself, you are lucky your Member name wasn't exposed and banned in the same way, for making those racist remarks about the Chinese having "mee goreng" smell. You should have been banned like those guys above. 

7 hours ago, G_M said:

You ARE a Racist person and you just stir up a big hornet's nest.

Coming from a Multi-racial country, you should know the right thing to say. Only a fucking idiot will say such thing.

Are you a Fucking Idiot?

You have no fucking respect for people and i suspect that you are underage because not mature adult in their right mind will says such a thing.

Therefore your member account @boy18 will be banned.

LOL you people are such snowflakes, we can't seem to start a sensitive discussion like that here without getting anyone getting triggered. It was well intended. lol poor guy boy18, I dont even have an account here. I just lurk and comment as a guest in this forum. 

and whether you admit it or not, preference is not racism. Choosing someone to  satisfy your sexual desires is not racist. Heck, most fat people don't get lucky in Grindr or Saunas because but no one is calling it discrimination. If you log on to Grindr, most Chinese don't even prefer Indians and I don't think that makes them racists. Even a lot of Indians don't like to hook up with their own kind.  There I was shedding some light on that subject and I get accused for being racist. You people should broaden your mind and stop using the racist card on matters of preference that you don't want to understand. Such snowflakes.  

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest disclosed yourself, you are lucky your Member name wasn't exposed and banned in the same way, for making those racist remarks about the Chinese having "mee goreng" smell. You should have been banned like those guys above. 

Totally agree with you!  His member account @mlyfunp should have been banned for racist content.

Guest insensitive posts
2 hours ago, Guest boy123 said:

and whether you admit it or not, preference is not racism. Choosing someone to  satisfy your sexual desires is not racist. Heck, most fat people don't get lucky in Grindr or Saunas because but no one is calling it discrimination. If you log on to Grindr, most Chinese don't even prefer Indians and I don't think that makes them racists. Even a lot of Indians don't like to hook up with their own kind.  There I was shedding some light on that subject and I get accused for being racist. You people should broaden your mind and stop using the racist card on matters of preference that you don't want to understand. Such snowflakes.  

Sorry, but everyone can have sexual preferences. But don't confuse preference with outright racism.

The Moderators won't teach you here.

The issue with your posts is : you generalise from your singular experience. You take all into one group and make racist comments on them.

As I m sure you are Asian, one fine day in a different society you will face some sort of racism and I can only hope you will take it as a personal lesson.

But I m not sure if you are sufficiently intelligent to learn from any such experience....

Threadstarter, you just want to stir shit lah. If not, then u r plain dumb for asking such a stoopid question. I'll give u the benefit of a doubt, assume you r dumb and enlighten u If your issue is hygiene, then if u cannot tahan poor hygiene on any race, you r not racist. If u only cannot tahan poor hygiene on indians, than u r racist. Can you understand or not? 

• 4 months later...
Guest Be careful of Indians.

Lately a friend met one indian for cf. He knows how to speak hokkien and said he was from Ipoh. He pretended to be friendly and horny but his dick is small n he is fat like a bitch. Worse part is he will let his "friend" to come to the hotel room . He will sneakily take some photos of the victim puffing or fun. Then, they will try to persuade the guest to stay back whilst waiting for "pliceman" to come n finish the rest. Be it putting the victim in jail, blackmail or raping, I dont hv any idea. Please be alert.  Dont ise drugs anymore. Especially in Malaysia

Guest Be careful of Indians.
15 hours ago, Guest One sided said:

Interesting but guys from other ethnic backgrounds wouldn’t do such nasty things, correct?

Less likely. But still have. Heard Chinese also prey on Chinese. Please be very careful on all these apps. 

Guest one sided

On 2/10/2020 at 11:49 PM, Guest Be careful of Indians. said:

Lately a friend met one indian for cf. He knows how to speak hokkien and said he was from Ipoh. He pretended to be friendly and horny but his dick is small n he is fat like a bitch. Worse part is he will let his "friend" to come to the hotel room . He will sneakily take some photos of the victim puffing or fun. Then, they will try to persuade the guest to stay back whilst waiting for "pliceman" to come n finish the rest. Be it putting the victim in jail, blackmail or raping, I dont hv any idea. Please be alert.  Dont ise drugs anymore. Especially in Malaysia

On 2/11/2020 at 12:03 AM, Guest One sided said:

Interesting but guys from other ethnic backgrounds wouldn’t do such nasty things, correct?

On 2/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, Guest Be careful of Indians. said:

Less likely. But still have. Heard Chinese also prey on Chinese. Please be very careful on all these apps. 

Sorry to say, but you display a sort of colourblindness and a mild to medium racist attitude. 

Don't attribute bad things just on one kind of peoples. Everywhere you will find  (gay) guys trying to dupe you or cheat you. 

By the way: you shouldn't meet guys for "cf" anyway. But that's another story. 

Before the homosexuality was decriminalised in P.R.China it was common for Chinese boys to try to extort money from you after fun. This happened ever after it was legalised, guys tried to extort money from you, often it were straight guys with no interest in sex but just trying to trouble you. As prostitution is still illegal in China, they just needed to pretend you hired them. 

For most of the 20th century, homosexual sex was banned in the People's Republic of China until it was legalized in 1997. In 2001, homosexuality was removed from the official list of mental illnesses in China.[

...engaging in sex acts in public or prostitution, which are also illegal for heterosexuals in P.R. China. 

Please open up and don't just write bad things to one certain ethnic. Otherwise we need to learn, you are a racist. 

Guest one sided

Yes it  is, because you try to convince us here, every Indian does not keep hygiene. 

But certainly I know you just intend to provoke here again. 

Anyhow you have a imaginary trauma, because you keep repeating racist things about foreigners all over and over. 

Unfortunately your own parents fed you from small with racist remarks against others, it simply crawled into your brain, until you started to imagine it is true. 

Do you seriously think every single Indian is not hygienic? 

On 9/16/2019 at 2:38 PM, lean n mean said:

I'll give u the benefit of a doubt, assume you r dumb and enlighten u If your issue is hygiene, then if u cannot tahan poor hygiene on any race, you r not racist. If u only cannot tahan poor hygiene on indians, than u r racist. Can you understand or not? 

In my sexual experience I met unhygienic guys of all ethnic backgrounds. There is no exception and would not even say, this ethnic is more hygiene than others. 

Even Singaporeans, some shower 3  - 5 times a day but forget to clean their dick behind the foreskin... 

I met Indians who were obsessed with hygiene, even scared me to hell whether they would reject me. 

The racist part is the generalisation to all Indians. If you say, you met some unhygienic, then it's something different, but to make it look for every person of one ethnic to be unhygienic is racist. 

Guest One sided
6 hours ago, Hi5555 said:

I just wondering wat make u people to think that u white skin people are so hygienic compare to indians ??? 

It’s ok if you intended to heat up the discussion, but you earn a “Low 5” for your post. 

Why need to come with “white skin people”.  Don’t confuse things. It’s not necessary to bring up any skin colour. 

I m sure we agree there are unhygienic people in every skin tone, from pink to purple. 

Us or them is dividing, as a Malaysian you should aim to unite...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.