Male HQ

Would you put your phone on urinal during peeing

Kimochi

Would you put your phone on urinal during peeing ?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Try and see

No.

I guess there's no reason for me to, and it increases the chance of you leaving it behind after you are done.

I am quite careless and absent-minded so I never take my phone out and leave it lying around in public, e.g. hawker table, library table, changing room bence, etc. If i use my phone in public, it goes straight back into my pocket after I've finished.

3 minutes ago, Guest Smart boy said:

Do you have a brain? I am just curious.

Haha tell that to the person I saw putting his phone on urinal while peeing and playing with it. Guess you are not that smart at all ~ :lol:

Guest LookSeeLookSee
11 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Haha tell that to the person I saw putting his phone on urinal while peeing and playing with it. Guess you are not that smart at all ~ :lol:

Yeah I have seen people put on urinals and playing with the phone too. They are so engrossed in the game even after emptying their bladders, they are still standing there, kkj exposed and tapping on their phone.

Won't see gays doing that though, eyes too busy checking out all the kkj down the urinals, where got enough eyes to look at phone.

Guest Try and see

Here's one good reason why you should not put anything on top of the urinal:

It has ever happened that when I was using the urinal, my aiming was so bad that the initial stream landed on top of the urinal! Serious!

So if it can happen to me, I bet other guys acidentally pee on top of the urinal from time to time also.

So imagine you put your phone on it, and then go home and put the phone on your bed!  :blink:

Guest Screen Time
55 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Here's one good reason why you should not put anything on top of the urinal:

It has ever happened that when I was using the urinal, my aiming was so bad that the initial stream landed on top of the urinal! Serious!

So if it can happen to me, I bet other guys acidentally pee on top of the urinal from time to time also.

So imagine you put your phone on it, and then go home and put the phone on your bed!  :blink:

Or if you dun use your ear buds, the screen goes right on ya face when you make calls.

13 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

not sure why Kimochi set that qn for ? maybe can explain further????????

i think many played games n watch videos or doing soc media (unable to stop, to me this is an addiction) during urinating!! (hence they must place it there)

never would i dare to place my bag or phones on such public toilet areas unless Extremely Necessary to do so, eg i rushed in due to a diarrhoea or feeling unwell to puke hence i stripped and throw everything 

Never have i place personal belongings onto an items of a public toilet 

Haha looking at the various reactions can see already, some disgusted by that action and some don't see anything wrong with it. I personally stunned when I saw a person placing it on urinal while peeing, same for gym. People placing water bottle on urinal while peeing. 

So came up with poll see. I myself was also against it BUT after thinking people hold KKJ to pee, hold money, touch door knob, shake hands, don't wash hands after peeing I a bit shaken and hesitant of my thoughts haha 

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

there are alot of times , toilet users rush back to the basins or cubicles and asked me did they see a phone or a piece of something!

never! never ever place your personal belongings (bottled waters are NOT , they are items that i will dump soon) onto public place when there are so many patrons using that public toilet! 
(U never know)hence it is not just about Hygiene (many ladies told me that bacteria is Everywhere, the dirtiest place is NOT on the penis but in your mouth) so never argue from the point of Hyg or cleanliness.
It is for security sake too!

Kimochi, should really change the title to Toileting behaviours cos i dont think your concern is purely about placing them on urinals

Dunwan ~ its a poll, not toilet behaviours ~ 

Guest Try and see
4 hours ago, Since u r here said:

so it is highly dirty and unhyg, and u dont know what kind of cloth or mop is used to wipe,hence it is a NO!

You just reminded me: I have ever seen those contract cleaners use the same mop for the toilet floor to mop the inside of the toilet bowls and urinals!

I witnessed it in SAF camps and other public building toilets.

Damn gross and disgusting.

Guest Dancing Around A Long Pole

I used to work with a very weird PRC, and would often enter the lavatory to the sight of him at the urinal talking to clients on his phone while peeing very loudly, even as numerous other urinals and toilets were being flushed all around the lavatory. I can only assume that such a disrespectful habit turned off those he was calling, and led to poor customer satisfaction, as well as his eventual departure from the firm.

On 9/19/2019 at 6:04 PM, Since u r here said:

now do u know why  i dont understand why did u set a poll on Urinal, in your explanation - it didnt match with the poll at all

Match loh,  only you guys further discuss on hygiene ~ :whistle:

Edited by Kimochi

On 9/18/2019 at 11:31 AM, Guest LookSeeLookSee said:

Yeah I have seen people put on urinals and playing with the phone too. They are so engrossed in the game even after emptying their bladders, they are still standing there, kkj exposed and tapping on their phone.

Won't see gays doing that though, eyes too busy checking out all the kkj down the urinals, where got enough eyes to look at phone.

Straight guys love to pee and play with their phones at urinal. Even finished peeing, they will expose their kkj and play their phones for Long time. I guess straight guys don’t mind exposing their kkj. To straight guys, kkj are just like their noses. Let other see won’t die. Gays are so shy to share their kkj at urinals. See see won’t die bro

59 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

Now i know why some qn abt the brain

Why are you insisting on convincing me to change topic header? Its like a force sell tactic which I deem it unnecessary. Go create your own poll / topic. 

16 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

nothing can be convinced any further once the poll qns have been set  and I am not sure when did I force it upon you?

it is good that u like the framed qn specifically  and 10odd answer them (including me) to support it.

Then don't even start these stupid questionings and changing topic suggestions in the first place. 

I would never place my phone on top of a urinal, because in South East Asia there is this practice of guys spitting into the toilet bowl when or before you pee and often plenty of guys spit on top of the urinal. If this is accidental or not, I am not sure. But at many occasions you can spot the spit marks at urinals.

On the other hand: I can wait until my business is finished, it's just one minute or two and I m not addicted to looking at my phone every half second.

In my office building there is lately one guy, who made the toilet to his refuge, I sense, as he is playing his phone while sitting on the toilet bowl. Even for this moment, I don't look at my phone. Mostly my phone would be still on the desk at my office and I don't even bring it to the toilet.

I m the sort of guy who doesn't even read his handphone on the MRT or bus. I know, I might be "old fashioned" but I don't mind, I mostly carry some magazine with me and always have something to read.

I m amazed with all those guys/ girls who can play candy crash or other games on their phone ( I love those who don't even switch off the noise, bingo!)

So, don't expect me to place a phone on top of a urinal...

18 hours ago, Lemonjuice said:

The yes response rate is quite high though (i put no). I mean practically to make it work and to avoid bad aim, one has to put undies and pants low enough for the whole dick to freely pee... what an exposure just sayin...

It must be a skill to pee hands-free at an urinal  without getting some of it on the clothes at the end of it.    And how to shake the cock down?  Jumping up and down,  or turning left and right?

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It must be a skill to pee hands-free at an urinal  without getting some of it on the clothes at the end of it.    And how to shake the cock down?  Jumping up and down,  or turning left and right?

If you got Long cock, you will not get your urine stains on your clothes when you pee hands free. If you got small short cock, you may get wet then. That’s similar to the idea of a hose. Normally people will buy Long hose so gays prefer Long cock 

7 minutes ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

If you got Long cock, you will not get your urine stains on your clothes when you pee hands free. If you got small short cock, you may get wet then. That’s similar to the idea of a hose. Normally people will buy Long hose so gays prefer Long cock 

If you got long cock,  you will sprinkle urine on the people around you when you shake it off hands free  😄

11 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If you got long cock,  you will sprinkle urine on the people around you when you shake it off hands free  😄

How Long? Ten inches? No joke man! I saw four inches to six inches flaccid, shaking the remains of urine won’t hit your neighbouring...unless it’s sperm... sperm is shooting man... 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:31 PM, Ben Ben Ben said:

How Long? Ten inches? No joke man! I saw four inches to six inches flaccid, shaking the remains of urine won’t hit your neighbouring...unless it’s sperm... sperm is shooting man... 

Sorry,  I have no personal experience.

I never pee hands free at a urinal.

• 6 months later...
Guest Tyler nipples
On 9/24/2019 at 2:58 AM, Steve5380 said:

Sorry,  I have no personal experience.

I never pee hands free at a urinal.

Have you assisted someone to pee?

Guest handsome gay
On 9/18/2019 at 11:31 AM, Guest LookSeeLookSee said:

So True! :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Guest Tyler nipples said:

Have you assisted someone to pee?

You are the first ever to ask me this question.  And, for the first time in my life... I realize that nobody has ever asked me to hold his kkj and help him pee!

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2020 at 3:01 AM, Steve5380 said:

You are the first ever to ask me this question.  And, for the first time in my life... I realize that nobody has ever asked me to hold his kkj and help him pee!

Here you go.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 11/29/2021 at 4:21 PM, cutejack said:

When it happens to me like in this video , i can't urinate n something else comes out. Hehe.

Instead of your hand, u put your mouth there.

Right 😊?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 months later...
On 9/17/2019 at 11:17 PM, repressednerd said:

It's usually in my pocket, unless I really need to do something with it. 

Me too!

Nope just becos the toilet is one of the dirtiest places. Already your mobile phone is as it is proven to be extremely dirty...hence I have a phone soap device that cleans 99 percent of germs. 

Taking a pee won't take long and the phone can easily fit to a person's pocket!

For hygiene i just hold it as if i at the mall near me i just wear my UA tight boxer out people thought isis a short tight but is a underwear with my stringer on. Is easy to to pee just pull out and pee.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.