Ah Heng Massage Service @Simei

Ah Heng

Services: Full body oil massage, light pressure. Using Hysses oil

Cost: 60min- $40, 90min- $56. Scrub: $12 (15 min) as an add on to massage

Me: Slim uncle. If you ask for my stats, I will not be your preferred choice

Experience: 1 year, trained locally

Venue: Commonly known as Four Beauty. Outcall add $10-20

Time: Morning, afternoon and night, depending on my full-time job hours

Hello Ah Heng, below is just my view which some may share and it may not represent the majority views of others.

Firstly, you need to understand that most guys in general are visually stimulated. 

2ndly, as a matter of fact, if given a choice, would you choose someone you like to service you or someone you do not like to service you given the same skillset?

Last but not least, it is about comfort level between strangers.

Therefore, as discreet as you are, one can respect. However, do respect other's reasonable queries about you and not call it out on people.

37 minutes ago, Renault said:

Hello Ah Heng, below is just my view which some may share and it may not represent the majority views of others.

Firstly, you need to understand that most guys in general are visually stimulated. 

2ndly, as a matter of fact, if given a choice, would you choose someone you like to service you or someone you do not like to service you given the same skillset?

Last but not least, it is about comfort level between strangers.

Therefore, as discreet as you are, one can respect. However, do respect other's reasonable queries about you and not call it out on people.

I agreed with you that certain things in life are visually stimulated in order to achieve satisfaction. 

Allow me to manage expectations.

For now, during my massage, you will not hear sounds of soothing music, streams of water flowing nor birds chirping.

You will only hear your breathing, my breathing, the aahh when yr muscles are pressed, the oohh when the tightness is relieved, and the uuhh on yr final release..

5 hours ago, Ah Heng said:

Allow me to manage expectations.

For now, during my massage, you will not hear sounds of soothing music, streams of water flowing nor birds chirping.

You will only hear your breathing, my breathing, the aahh when yr muscles are pressed, the oohh when the tightness is relieved, and the uuhh on yr final release..

I think I prefer bird chirping and water flowing sound, Of course not those Myna bird or crow!! 😞

On 9/21/2019 at 10:59 PM, Ah Heng said:

Why do clients like to ask for pic? Do we look at how a chef look like before we decide to eat his food? Or a hairdresser before we let him cut our hair? Hmmm..

They want extract whole package ma. If you sexy sexy type they likely want to play play also ~ :lol:

2 hours ago, Exynos said:

i think it's really silly to expect a masseur to provide their face photo, stats, age etc. you looking for hook up or massage?

the most important thing should be their skills right? and if their looks and stats are important then there are definitely masseurs who can match that standard.

nothing to do with "visually-stimulated creatures" or not, this is a service we are talking about that has nothing to do with looks.

but young and sexy masseur had advantage 

also visual stimulation 

Edited by CactusNSF02

11 minutes ago, CactusNSF02 said:

but young and sexy masseur had advantage 

also visual stimulation 

Then thats likely to be another category called "money boys" ~ :lol:

Tell the mb to massage you or role play ~ :whistle:

I had quite a few bad encounters in those early year when IRC was the main means of communication; you can only provide stats but not able to include a picture. Few times I did outcall, and they rejected at the door and said I was not their type. For that reason I dont accept outcall bookings anymore; so no time and money is wasted on travelling. However now with better technology; I include my photo and used my real name. In this way, I no longer have problem with anyone who booked me for a wrong motive.

Guest Peter Tan
On 9/20/2019 at 10:39 AM, Ah Heng said:

Services: Full body oil massage, light pressure. Using Hysses oil

Cost: 60min- $40, 90min- $56. Scrub: $12 (15 min) as an add on to massage

Me: Slim uncle. If you ask for my stats, I will not be your preferred choice

Experience: 1 year, trained locally

Venue: Commonly known as Four Beauty. Outcall add $10-20

Time: Morning, afternoon and night, depending on my full-time job hours

What is hysses oil

Guest Peter Tan
23 hours ago, PATRICK VIVIAN LEE said:

I had quite a few bad encounters in those early year when IRC was the main means of communication; you can only provide stats but not able to include a picture. Few times I did outcall, and they rejected at the door and said I was not their type. For that reason I dont accept outcall bookings anymore; so no time and money is wasted on travelling. However now with better technology; I include my photo and used my real name. In this way, I no longer have problem with anyone who booked me for a wrong motive.

What has that gotta do with ah heng

• G_M changed the title to Ah Heng Massage Service @Simei
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have kept an intentionally low profile to see who are my base clients. The number is low but not too bad and I can take on slightly more. Guess the low count was also due to the virus impact.   

To my regulars, I appreciate you coming. To my new clients,  thanks for scrolling down the pages to hunt for the cheapo me. 

Still keeping my prices affordable, more so when the economy now looks so uncertain.

Ah Heng for certain job look are important and  massage is one to one and of course no body want a frightening or scary looking guy to touch you through out the 60mins or over. Otherwise when we go the sleep we will be having night mares!

whereas easting is completely different as we need to see and taste what we put in our mouth so therefore no need to see the chef. 

• 1 month later...

I am contented to stay low profile.  My skills are definitely not as good as the many here who are very experienced and who do it as their full time job. 

In fact,  the ambience in my massage room cannot be compared with many other places I have been to. This is because I do rent out my place on a short term basis. 

I am comfortable with the customer flow that I have.  I don't have the stamina nor the zeal to do even 4 massages a day. That means if I take on an appointment, I hope to put in the best efforts. 

A massage experience should be private. To those who have visited,  I appreciate you keeping it confidential :) 

• 1 month later...