Male HQ

Ah Heng Massage Service @Simei

Ah Heng

20 hours ago, Chubbyman said:

Heng do you have any preference of the size of the body to massage?

no preference. But the pressure would be constrained by my size and my massage bed might not be able to handle more than 100kg, excluding me who has to climb on the bed.

Edited by Ah Heng
Add info

• 4 weeks later...

My advice, you know, to corporate America or companies worldwide is spend less time on marketing presentations and more time on your product. Honestly that should be the number one thing taught in business schools. Put down that spreadsheet and that PowerPoint presentation and go and make your product better.”

I'm taking this advice from Elon Musk, of Tesla Motors. 

Unlike women who will consult a doctor upon any whiff of discomfort, men tend to procrastinate until they see more symptoms, ie, the symptoms worsen.

So a tooth filling becomes a root canal treatment, and costs balloon from $100 to $2k.

Likewise, I'm recovering from a day surgery (not dental) but the pain was more than I had expected. 

Till I recuperate well enough, massage is on hold.

• 4 weeks later...

Swedish with sensual touch massage

Massage :7.5/10
Clean: 7.5/10
Room: 7.5/10
Overall rating : 7.5/10
Massuer: mature chinese in 40s, slim, tall in 170cm.

It's was sunny afternoon on Saturday, was having body pain decided to give a try Ah Heng homed based massage at his apartment in Simei. Called up and make an appointment with him at around 12.30 pm. 

Upon arrival, contact him to receive me from the main entrance. Saw a mature slim average body guy wearing blue singlet in white short. He greets me with a warm welcome and mild smile, started to follow him to his block. 

Upon reaching his place, he showed me the room to prepare myself for massage therapy. Massage will be done on his master bedroom with tiny clean massage table. Room look clean and tidy with curtain are closed blocking from sunlight and very silence. No background music. Very peace. 

I took a shower on the common bathroom provide with bath soap and shampoo, walk back to the room, climb up on massage table with lying down with naked. Ah Heng request me to choose the oil for the massage which have a lemon grass, lavender or jasmine, hence I choose lavender which the smells was so fragrance feel good. 
He close my body clean towel, started with the light pressure of massage from hip to my upper neck slowly and  ensure

I'm very comfort with the table and pressure from time to time. As I'm lying backward facing down my head on the massage table. He started pouring the lavender oil on my back body down to middle of between my hot bun. I can feel the oil was lingering and dropping to my glory hole. I was started to felt high. He manage to find out exactly my point of pain, Slightly give a bit pressure on spot on backbones which relief the pressure. He moves on smoothly to my neck keep massaging on my shoulder for almost 10 to 20 minutes where I'm having stiff neck. He climb on the massage table whose in his tight short, puts hand on my hips keep massaging both side which I felt a bit gilly. I was almost slept. Slowly touches my tighs groin area to be massage. Wow his hand was miracle touch which triggering my sensuality level. Was doing it almost about 20 minutes which increase my hormon and sensuality level until feel wet in the sogase. He asked me to turn around for front massage.

Proceed with my tummy massage which his rough hand twist round the clock wise on left right, I felt air movement in out better. With medium pressure, massage my legs, arms (sensual part), hands and last but not least  professional groin massage for better strength for manhood. Advice by him to be relax for 10 minutes before getting shower as body need to be cool down. He gave a warm drink before leaving his place. Massage was overall satisfy. 

• 3 weeks later...

I thought having clients age mid-60s is an achievement for me, until you came along.

I salute you for your independent streak and zest. You want what other clients want - massage and a scrub.

I admit I were a little hesitant. But you taught me to be sensitive in my pace and strength, and to look out for areas that I would not pay attention to when massaging younger clients.

Thanks for helping me add confidence as well as dispelling the negatives in servicing senior clients.

• 5 weeks later...

Intentionally refraining from posting an ad here for a month, I hope to see whether there will be a big impact on my business.

I'm relieved! 

None of the massage joints that I visited offer me Evian water. I do.

None of the massage joints that I visited charge me $40 for an hour. I do.

I aim to provide affordable and good (hopefully) massage, especially during such tough times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it's just a 6-week old relationship. But you have started making noise.

It pains to keep you by my side but your presence reminds me of my disappointment in you.

If anyone can take care of you and nurse you back to health, I'm glad to part with you. You still look handsomely good and your skin still smooth.

Any suitors, message me and you can have my massage bed for free.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/01/2021 at 5:49 PM, KelvinRaj said:

Hi Heng I can't reach you. Did you block me? 

same thing lol! maybe he is selective on what kind of guys he prefers. 

I just had a fantastic massage Saturday! 

I have clients from the young to the old, from lightweight to very heavy weight. They come from blue collar workers to businessmen. I don't look at stats.

Let me explain and I am not referring to the above 2 gentlemen.

I blocked clients who I perceived them to have not respected me as a person. Unfortunately, some were blocked because of appointment cancellations. But I take offense especially with comments like "this is what you like what", and those who walked out of the session thinking they have many entitlements.

• 3 weeks later...

Have been to Ah Heng's place for massage more than 6 times, slim guy with smooth hands.

He will come down to the gate to fetch you to his house. Simple setup but clean and tidy.

massage skill, swedish relax oil with long strokes. massage bed soft and comfy.

Overall cheap and good no fuss! 😊

On 3/3/2021 at 10:05 AM, gstringuy26 said:

Have been to Ah Heng's place for massage more than 6 times, slim guy with smooth hands.

He will come down to the gate to fetch you to his house. Simple setup but clean and tidy.

massage skill, swedish relax oil with long strokes. massage bed soft and comfy.

Overall cheap and good no fuss! 😊

You have supported me since I started. Appreciate!!

17 hours ago, zara_boi said:

Finally decided to try Uncle Heng. OMG, i should have went earlier! 😜

To set the record, Uncle Heng is most probably in this early-fifties. He is slim build and my best estimate is 165 55.

Place was easy to find, just walk along the road from MRT. If it is your first time, you can ask uncle Heng to wait for you at the main gate. I think he lives alone and the place was actually quite big. If you need to, you can shower first. He had a disposable sheet on the massage bed and towels were fresh. He would offer to let you smell the oil to make a choice from the 3 available. I think is branded one.

He started with the back then to the legs then to the butt lastly the front. His strength was sufficient for me as I am slim build myself and i would say pretty decent in terms of skill. His massage wasn't overtly sensual and I would say it was overall relaxing with some surprise moves here and there. Even if he does this for leisure, he takes pride in ensuring that customers get what they pay for. At 40 for an hour, its probably the most value for money massage in the market.

After, he would offer you bottled water and I think red bull was available also.

If you are looking for hard hard tuina style massage look elsewhere, but if you enjoy swedish style relaxing massage with medium pressure then, uncle Heng is the guy.

Would go back soon.

Thankful for the affirmation to my work. I strive to give clients my best. Yes, I provide evian bottled water or oolong tea but no red 🐂.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am raising my charges from 12 July 2021. It will be $45 for 60min and $65 for 90min.

I have always want to keep my charges affordable. But keeping it low for too long risks the impression that my services are not good, hence the reason for the low charges.

I am open from 430pm to 9pm on weekdays, and 1030am to 9pm on weekends. Other appointments before 430pm on weekdays will depend on my availability.

14 hours ago, Ah Heng said:

I am raising my charges from 12 July 2021. It will be $45 for 60min and $65 for 90min.

I have always want to keep my charges affordable. But keeping it low for too long risks the impression that my services are not good, hence the reason for the low charges.

I am open from 430pm to 9pm on weekdays, and 1030am to 9pm on weekends. Other appointments before 430pm on weekdays will depend on my availability.

Heng have good experience providing massage. Suggest to try. Keep it up. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been going to Heng for a very long time. He is a committed masseuse who uses best quality oils.  It is very difficult to get such a good massage at this price point. The whole point of a good massage is the massage experience and how comfortable the masseuse makes you.  In this case I have to say he is very professional. The conversations with him are always engaging.

His outcall services are just as good in quality as the incall 

I love his choice of thongs…

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2021 at 7:29 AM, Ah Heng said:

I have stopped incall and may resume after CNY. My charges remain affordable at $45 for 60min and $65 for 90min, and $15 for outcall.

Wishing all blessings in this Christmas season 🌲🏂

Can book for 90 mins? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do at most 4 hours of massage a day. Hence I had to say no to many. I do not reject clients. If a client is rejected, he would have been blocked in the first place.

I strive to give my best and an affordable massage. I only ask that clients to not push the envelope. 

Note that I am closed tomorrow and Tuesday (29 March).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...