Male HQ

Woodleigh is ruined!!!

Guest Unnatrual

Guest Unnatrual

I accidentally took a bus that gave me a full ride pass Woodleigh, which I remember correctly, used to be forested and full of rich nature.  What I saw today, was a complete disaster, HDB flats are all over the places and even private condo all still under contruction and blocking the beautiful blue skyline.   What has become of this city, no respect for nature? Can we have pocket of greeneries in Singapore instead of wiping them out and only have the green portions concentrated only in Bukit Timah?    Once the place is completed, it is going to be chaotic, no more peaceful green charm.   The garment has taken away our ford Road, what more do they want?  They are such a terminator of nature.

22 hours ago, Guest Unnatrual said:

I accidentally took a bus that gave me a full ride pass Woodleigh, which I remember correctly, used to be forested and full of rich nature.  What I saw today, was a complete disaster, HDB flats are all over the places and even private condo all still under contruction and blocking the beautiful blue skyline.   What has become of this city, no respect for nature? Can we have pocket of greeneries in Singapore instead of wiping them out and only have the green portions concentrated only in Bukit Timah?    Once the place is completed, it is going to be chaotic, no more peaceful green charm.   The garment has taken away our ford Road, what more do they want?  They are such a terminator of nature.

Hiazzz.....the country is becoming so sad now. What is wrong with zheng hu? It looks like our gay culture and gay history is slowly being destroyed!! How many cherished memories we had having sex among the trees...how we use to stand among the trees waiting for equal minded people to bond and connect? All these wonderful memories are being torn down one by one!! Look what the government did to Hong Lim Park, to the hill behine bona vista mrt station, to changi, to plaza singapura, raffles city  raffles place and the list goes on! All these iconic gay areas are being destroyed one by one!!!

I am so sick and tired of all these..what is our country be without culture and its constant pursuit of money and GDP growth at all cost!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.