Male HQ

Advise pls, possible BF and regular F*** Friends

Guest What's your advice

Guest What's your advice

So I met a guy just over a week ago and we have been on a few dates and we like each other and I am thinking he mi be boyfriend material, we have not done anything together yet

The thing is I have regular FFriend and due to meet 3 next week for some fun

Do I cancel the fun or go ahead with it as nothing has been decided between me and this guy and I don't know he also might still be having fun with others at this time 

What do u guys think ?

That's one of the things I don't like about this hook-up culture.  You'll never know if the person you like is also hooking up with other people...

But I'd say... prioritize what you think it's important to you. Since you guys have gone on a few dates, it seems like he's also into you.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Guest What's your advice said:

So I met a guy just over a week ago and we have been on a few dates and we like each other and I am thinking he mi be boyfriend material, we have not done anything together yet

The thing is I have regular FFriend and due to meet 3 next week for some fun

Do I cancel the fun or go ahead with it as nothing has been decided between me and this guy and I don't know he also might still be having fun with others at this time 

What do u guys think ?

Forever need to discuss. Be open about it. 

Guest Tony Chen

Usually if you truly like a person and look forward to a Long term relationship, you would hold off having your fun. In fact, if you truly like the person so much, most of the time, he is all you can think of , and want to see. 

Like what someone above said, two wrongs don’t make a right. You don’t need to have a parallel counter to him potentially sexing someone else. 

You don’t “lose out” even if he is having sex with someone else & you are not. There is no such thing. 

It all boils down to how much you value the relationship & your effort to make it work. Everything else is an excuse. 

4 hours ago, Guest Jason said:

Just continue with your fark buddies and let him have his too.

Remember, human are not meant to be monogamous.

https://m.ranker.com/list/animals-that-mate-for-life/ranker-science

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 9/29/2019 at 1:23 AM, Guest Tony Chen said:

Usually if you truly like a person and look forward to a Long term relationship, you would hold off having your fun. In fact, if you truly like the person so much, most of the time, he is all you can think of , and want to see. 

Like what someone above said, two wrongs don’t make a right. You don’t need to have a parallel counter to him potentially sexing someone else. 

You don’t “lose out” even if he is having sex with someone else & you are not. There is no such thing. 

It all boils down to how much you value the relationship & your effort to make it work. Everything else is an excuse. 

That's what happened to me. But I got my heart broken in the end. After that it's mostly meaningless occasional fun.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.