Male HQ

Detected VULNERABILITY of BW Members

Steve5380

A few weeks ago I detected a new vulnerability of my membership. 

Some individual has created a bunch of memberships for the whole purpose of being able to "downgrade" my posts.  They act as little evil bugs that nib at my number of "likes" to bring them down.  This must be the mind of some poor helpless resented individual trying to destroy my "members total reputation".  (Fortunately, my reputation is not definable by a number :) )

The name of these evil bugs are png_tang, kee_siao and kiam_pak,  and later he added three more:tio_mao, lao_hiao and gam_lan.  So now six evil bugs eat up my "likes" at a rapid pace.  

Before this,  I had hardly noticed the "downgrade" feature.  In seven years as member I have never "downgraded" anyone,  and I'm not really sure what this should mean.  And I don't see other members "downgrading" each other.

I reported some of my posts that were "downgraded" by the bugs,  asking the moderator to delete the bug accounts,  but nothing has happened.

I strongly suggest that this "downgrade" feature be removed to avoid a precipitation of downgrading wars.  A "downgrade" should not remove a "like",  letting a negative act of spite undo the act of a positive feeling of liking.   There could be posts that deserve to be downgraded,  but a downgrade that has nothing to do with the post is simply a personal attack.  And BW should not keep features that are weapons of attack against members.  

Guest downgrade

Ok.

I noted too, one newbie member always downgrading you at the thread which ended  in the Flaming Room. I think the Brazilian kiss topic.

You just have on "fan" I assume...

Recently, there is an invasion of such one time post Memberships. I mean such just posting one post (mostly trolling style) and afterwards they are gone.

Maybe Blowing Wind has to explain this "downgrading" function.

Guest disclosed yourself
1 minute ago, Guest downgrade said:

Ok.

I noted too, one newbie member always downgrading you at the thread which ended  in the Flaming Room. I think the Brazilian kiss topic.

Recently, there is an invasion of such one time post Memberships. I mean such just posting one post (mostly trolling style) and afterwards they are gone.

I agree! 

Gachi Muchi the moderator MUST EXPLAIN WHY there is this "downgrading" function!!!

Hmph!!! :angry2:

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Some individual has created a bunch of memberships for the whole purpose of being able to "downgrade" my posts.  They act as little evil bugs that nib at my number of "likes" to bring them down.  This must be the mind of some poor helpless resented individual trying to destroy my "members total reputation".  (Fortunately, my reputation is not definable by a number :) )

The name of these evil bugs are png_tang, kee_siao and kiam_pak,  and later he added three more:tio_mao, lao_hiao and gam_lan.  So now six evil bugs eat up my "likes" at a rapid pace.  

Before this,  I had hardly noticed the "downgrade" feature.  In seven years as member I have never "downgraded" anyone,  and I'm not really sure what this should mean.  And I don't see other members "downgrading" each other.

I reported some of my posts that were "downgraded" by the bugs,  asking the moderator to delete the bug accounts,  but nothing has happened.

I strongly suggest that this "downgrade" feature be removed to avoid a precipitation of downgrading wars.  A "downgrade" should not remove a "like",  letting a negative act of spite undo the act of a positive feeling of liking.   There could be posts that deserve to be downgraded,  but a downgrade that has nothing to do with the post is simply a personal attack.  And BW should not keep features that are weapons of attack against members.  

sounds so whiny for an old man in his 70s..

Old Man Sleeping GIF by World Science Festival

25 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It would be whiny for a young man in his 20s  who would get terribly upset by being attacked,  feeling that his "likes" are something precious to retain.

And old man in his 70s has the right perspective of the world, its good and its bad, its good people and its evil ones.  So he sees the opportunity to raise his voice to help reduce the evil and improve the good.   To "downgrade" out of spite is something ugly,  in a community where we have one item, the sexual orientation, that should befriend us.  This is the place to "like" what we post when it deserves it. 

An old man in his 70s has also the understanding of positive ways to restore fairness, and has plenty of time in his retirement.  So if the poor resentful one can create evil bugs, the fair old man can create his own little members that restore the "likes" he loses to the actions of the resentful one.  And while the resentful savors his spite with each "downgrade",  the old man enjoys neutralizing that evil with each "like" he restores.   In this way,  while the resentful guy eliminates 100 of his "likes",  with "downgrades",  the old man calmly restores them with his 100 "likes".  

Of course,  the solution is to either eliminate the "downgrade" option,  or not have it affect the "likes".  

After all,  any post that deserves being downgraded can always be reported to the moderator, and let him take "downgrade" action on the culprit,  ha ha.

17 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It would be whiny for a young man in his 20s  who would get terribly upset by being attacked,  feeling that his "likes" are something precious to retain.

And old man in his 70s has the right perspective of the world, its good and its bad, its good people and its evil ones.  So he sees the opportunity to raise his voice to help reduce the evil and improve the good.   To "downgrade" out of spite is something ugly,  in a community where we have one item, the sexual orientation, that should befriend us.  This is the place to "like" what we post when it deserves it. 

An old man in his 70s has also the understanding of positive ways to restore fairness, and has plenty of time in his retirement.  So if the poor resentful one can create evil bugs, the fair old man can create his own little members that restore the "likes" he loses to the actions of the resentful one.  And while the resentful savors his spite with each "downgrade",  the old man enjoys neutralizing that evil with each "like" he restores.   In this way,  while the resentful guy eliminates 100 of his "likes",  with "downgrades",  the old man calmly restores them with his 100 "likes".  

Of course,  the solution is to either eliminate the "downgrade" option,  or not have it affect the "likes".  

After all,  any post that deserves being downgraded can always be reported to the moderator, and let him take "downgrade" action on the culprit,  ha ha.

u were downgraded before wat - mar 30 this year

yes indeed, u also created some new acc under ur name to selflike ur own posts

u r e new selflike whore after love-handle

e following r ur acc:

Steve Temp, tres_bien, sehr_gut, png_tong, kee_seao

51 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

e following r ur acc:

If you were so quick thinking that these are my own little members,  you must be the creator of  the evil bugs that eat my "likes".

Will you do  your thing again today and eat some 20 more of my "likes"?

His grudge with @Steve5380 must have been deep, for whichever reason I do not know. 

But why must he resort to this childish and unproductive tricks? Make topic of your unhappiness and thrash it out with @Steve5380! Why do this kind of human scum exist? Cant he do a more contributing and productive work like giving good recommendations, saving the world and help the sick and poor instead of this kind of unorthodox manners? It makes you the bad guy you know and don't tell people you are Singaporean if you are. And also don't tell them you from other countries too, that will bring their country to shame too by just a lie. Tell them you are alien or you came from outer space. 

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

How old are you if I may ask ?  Cyber popularity means so much to you ?? 

I last know of it was my 17 years old nephew who cares so much about such ! 

Guest same as usual
5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

3 hours ago, Guest downgrade said:

Ok.

2 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

I agree! 

Gachi Muchi the moderator MUST EXPLAIN WHY there is this "downgrading" function!!!

Hmph!!! :angry2:

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Old Man Sleeping GIF by World Science Festival

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

e following r ur acc:

23 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If you were so quick thinking that these are my own little members,  you must be the creator of  the evil bugs that eat my "likes".

Will you do  your thing again today and eat some 20 more of my "likes"?

Saturday, 21 Sep 2019:    same same as usual. One single well known Troll Guest spoiling everybody's mood and simply only disrupting fair discussions with trolling posts.

Wanna bet the thread will land in the Flaming Room?

End of the story: Thread landed in the Flaming Room, one clear win for the troll, the Member remains with a bang on his head and frustrated to initiate any new thread.

1 hour ago, Guest same as usual said:

Saturday, 21 Sep 2019:    same same as usual. One single well known Troll Guest spoiling everybody's mood and simply only disrupting fair discussions with trolling posts.

End of the story: Thread landed in the Flaming Room, one clear win for the troll, the Member remains with a bang on his head and frustrated to initiate any new thread.

Oh look! You guessed it right! The thread ended up in the Flaming Room, RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED!

So guess what? You, Guest Disclosed Yourself, are that very One single well known Troll Guest spoiling everybody's mood and simply only disrupting fair discussions with trolling posts.

Are you happy now with that one clear win for, YOU, the troll, the Member remains with a bang on his head and frustrated to initiate any new thread?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh look! You guessed it right! The thread ended up in the Flaming Room, RIGHT AFTER YOU POSTED!

Exactly! 

Guest disclosed yourself aka @mlyfunp aka Shah Alam gangbang whore is also Blowing Wind's biggest thread jinx!

2 hours ago, Guest Another guest said:

Steve, you just don't get it, you're not welcome here la (except maybe your bird-friend in this forum). Period.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Yes!

It seems that you "Guests" don't get it.  You guys post as "guests" because YOU are not welcomed here.  

I have been posted here as a MEMBER for seven years,  and I get the feeling that  I AM welcomed,

except maybe by a few resented individuals with troublesome personalities...  who are so sad!

27 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It seems that you "Guests" don't get it.  You guys post as "guests" because YOU are not welcomed here.  

I have been posted here as a MEMBER for seven years,  and I get the feeling that  I AM welcomed,

except maybe by a few resented individuals with troublesome personalities...  who are so sad!

LOL, by your logic, all members are welcome and all guests are unwelcome? 

You fail to mention that you are based in some American small town and have completely NO connection to or understanding of Singapore as a country or its culture, much less its people. Who are you then to shoot your mouth off in a Singapore-based gay forum, acting like you know so much when in fact you know next to nothing?

Obviously you will try to avoid this issue, because the only connection you have to Asia is SEX TOURISM.

LOL

Guest Another guest
49 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Alrite, sure, this is precisely the kind of attitude pissing people off.

Sadly, you are clearly and seriously delusional. I rest my case.

23 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL, by your logic, all members are welcome and all guests are unwelcome? 

You fail to mention that you are based in some American small town and have completely NO connection to or understanding of Singapore as a country or its culture, much less its people. Who are you then to shoot your mouth off in a Singapore-based gay forum, acting like you know so much when in fact you know next to nothing?

Obviously you will try to avoid this issue, because the only connection you have to Asia is SEX TOURISM.

LOL

Our memberships are anonymous to begin with.

So the rationale I find behind posting as a Guest are

a) having been attacked and hurt as a member and wanting to be immune to being identified, attacked, and punished by moderators.

b) being shy and not wanting one's embarrassing posts to be associated with a permanent member.

c) being a resentful loser out for revenge and finding that Guests can be the ideal trolls that cannot be exterminated with RAID.

After about ten visits to Singapore and getting so much insider information in this forum,  I have a good understanding of Singapore.  Besides, the Internet is full of information about the island that is not discussed in this forum.  Therefore I know it quite well.

You should LOL about yourself and your addiction to find something to bash me with.  Why don't you do something more positive?  

17 minutes ago, Guest Another guest said:

Alrite, sure, this is precisely the kind of attitude pissing people off.

Sadly, you are clearly and seriously delusional. I rest my case.

People are the first ones responsible for being pissed off.   Why am I not pissed off by you?  Because I CHOOSE not to  :)

Try to fight the delusion of "I rest my case".  In no time you will be ready to write another nasty post.

10 hours ago, G_M said:

The haters will hate you no matter what you do.

Trolls are not called trolls for nothing.

Don't waste your breath reasoning.

I had reasoned it and I came to the same conclusion you did.

We cannot change what people are,  and we not divinities to dictate what they should be.

The same happens in my country the USA, where horrible shootings take place every day.

Some gun lovers and the NRA claim that the cause is mental illness, terrorism, accidents and bad emotions.

But we progressives are fighting for the real culprits:  the availability of guns, especially military assault weapons.

Take away the guns,  and the mentally ill, terrorists and emotionally distressed won't be able to shoot, 

and will only have much less lethal weapons like knives and other weapons of direct contact.

The same can apply here.  BW cannot root out the trolls, but it can take away some weapons they use.

Will you moderators improve the site and take down the "downgrade" weapon of trolls and resentful people?

( in the few minutes after I posted this, another "little member bug" ate up five more of my "likes" with "downgrades")

Edited by Steve5380

Guest same as usual

The above earlier post by  "same as usual"  12 hours ago:

12 hours ago, Guest same as usual said:

had been initially 12 hours ago posted at a totally different and never at the Blowing Wind Main Forum thread which was the following  thread:

BW Never ending Flaming / Bitching Post between Attention Seeking Guests who disrupt the topic & members (Compilation over the years)

By Guest Guest, November 14, 2011 in The Flaming Room

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/99478-bw-never-ending-flaming-bitching-post-between-attention-seeking-guests-who-disrupt-the-topic-members-compilation-over-the-years/page/127/#comments

It was the Moderator who merged my initial post at the other thread in the Flaming Room into the new thread at the Flaming Room under:

Detected VULNERABILITY of BW Members

By Steve5380, 17 hours ago in The Flaming Room

and  only after the Moderator created this new thread at the Flaming Room.

It would be appreciated if the Moderator can confirm this. @G_M

I am sure Disclosed Yourself doesn't accept being made a scapegoat by this one famous / infamous Troll with his continuous untruths and pushing blame to innocent people.

The famous / infamous Troll is only trying to push the blame for his very own malicious trolling actions to other persons.

The one who caused this thread having ended up in the Flaming Room has been no other than the famous / infamous Troll of Blowing Wind.

You just need to read up the initial thread of me to see the sequence of events:

1) The famous / infamous Troll impersonated the nick of Disclosed Yourself

2) Then the famous / infamous Troll posted the post with the Gif with the old man under nick Guest Guest

3) Afterwards the famous / infamous Troll is making up the story it had been Disclosed Yourself who according to this famous / infamous Troll made the trolling posts whereas it was no other than himself the famous / infamous Troll who has been hitting against the thread made by Steve5380.

It is well known at Blowing Wind for Disclosed Yourself never ever having trolled Steve5380 at all but even defending him at Blowing Wind at other instances.

The only reason for the thread of Steve5380 having ended up at the Flaming Room is due to the Trolling actions of this one famous / infamous Troll from Blowing Wind and no other else.

Guest Fuck you Nightwhore!
22 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Facist's inveterate warped xenophobia and trolling behavioural disorder will never improve as long as she refuses to see a psychiatrist.  She calls foreigners cockroaches and locusts but forgets that she herself is the superbug.  She loves to use non-standard Chinese and here is the translated version of her pseudonyms:

png tang (rice bucket) = idiot, good for nothing

kee siao (rising mad) = lunatic

kiam pak (owe a beating) = a jerk

tio mao (received cat) = got beaten up

lao hiao (old slutty)

gam lan (suck dick)

FUCK YOU NIGHTWHORE, SPREADING LIES AND UNTRUTHS AGAIN?

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE THAT DIRTY AUNTY IS BEHIND ALL THIS?

7 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD Facist's inveterate warped xenophobia and trolling behavioural disorder will never improve as long as she refuses to see a psychiatrist.  She calls foreigners cockroaches and locusts but forgets that she herself is the superbug.  She loves to use non-standard Chinese and here is the translated version of her pseudonyms:

png tang (rice bucket) = idiot, good for nothing

kee siao (rising mad) = lunatic

kiam pak (owe a beating) = a jerk

tio mao (received cat) = got beaten up

lao hiao (old slutty)

gam lan (suck dick)

Threadstarter eats rice no shit released = constipation (full of shit)

Thank you Nightingale for the clarification. BW would be so boring without this DIRTY AUNTIE  (maybe here incarnated as Guest Guest too?) .  She has become the clown of the site.  😄

Edited by Steve5380

4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Thank you Nightingale for the clarification. BW would be so boring without this Auntie.  She has become the clown of the site.  😄

Lol.... Steve just called Nightwhore an AUNTIE and a CLOWN ... 

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

Tsk, tsk, tsk.  In Chinese, this reaction is called 不打自招 (confessing without duress)

A troll who can call my mother a wartime prostitute will have stop at expletives.

Why don't you tell us who that moderator is, who has been supporting you behind the scene, in order to help you perpetuate your negativity in this forum?

You insinuating Moderators of some wrongdoings?? Omg... That's nothing short of being slanderous. No wonder nobody can tahan you except you and your group of misfits. 

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Lol.... Steve just called Nightwhore an AUNTIE and a CLOWN ... 

7 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I had to clarify that this is what I called YOU.  😊

Come on.... angmoh's Inglish so bad one meh? Angmoh's Inglish usually very tekong, very powderful and very precise one mah! Never any need to clarify here and clarify there. So dun bluff lah! You really meant to call Nightwhore an AUNTIE and a CLOWN, but you din expect your deepest thoughts to be discovered so quickly in your early morning post which you made when you first woke up. So you must quickly go and edit your post and tell a lie to cover up your deep-seated despise of Nightwhore.  Dun worry lah ... you are not alone in your dislike of Nightwhore .....

Aiyoh, Nightwhore... see lah... next time dun be so kaypoh. Diam diam mai chuk sia ay sai liao. Otherwise, lu gong lu kiam meh, OK? 

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You insinuating Moderators of some wrongdoings?? Omg... That's nothing short of being slanderous. No wonder nobody can tahan you except you and your group of misfits. 

Exactly, Nightwhore the paedophile wannabe is reviled in this forum.

22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

very easy, set up a poll with a simple question:

do u welcome steve5380 in this forum?         yes/no

would u dare to see e real truth?

i bet majority of e votes would be --->   NO!

so stop kidding urself

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Come on.... angmoh's Inglish so bad one meh? Angmoh's Inglish usually very tekong, very powderful and very precise one mah! Never any need to clarify here and clarify there. So dun bluff lah! You really meant to call Nightwhore an AUNTIE and a CLOWN, but you din expect your deepest thoughts to be discovered so quickly in your early morning post which you made when you first woke up. So you must quickly go and edit your post and tell a lie to cover up your deep-seated despise of Nightwhore.  Dun worry lah ... you are not alone in your dislike of Nightwhore .....

Aiyoh, Nightwhore... see lah... next time dun be so kaypoh. Diam diam mai chuk sia ay sai liao. Otherwise, lu gong lu kiam meh, OK? 

In every post you spill more stupidity (maybe you don't realize this).

You know nothing about time zones,  so the post I made 19 hours ago was not "in my early morning" but in my afternoon  😄

You are right, I didn't expect to discover another dumb post of yours.  But my philosophy is: "the world is what it is, not for me to change it"

So if you keep posting stupidities,  I will keep laughing  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

so stop kidding urself

Exactly. These trolls really have some psychiatric delusional perception of themselves. 

First, we have a treacherous traitor Nightwhore who can't wait to go around bashing locals, and yet he calls other locals xenophobic. He's already making himself a laughing stock of the entire world and he's not even aware of it. Even Filthypinoys will go out to defend Filthypinoys, but yet this traitor even suggested a thread on "Local Bashing". 

Then we have a racist Guest disclosed yourself who goes around making claims of a "rotten mee goreng" emitting from Chinese, while trying to go around claiming others to be racists. 

And now, we have this super unwelcomed foreigner who don't even know half the local culture here, and yet thinks he is well versed in our lives simply because there is the internet available for him to do some Google search and he had been here 10 over times,. And still, he is delusional enough to think he is very welcomed on this forum.... Sigh.... 

so stop kidding urself

So dumb again!

The REAL TRUTH is that we don't need to be liked by any majority.  In this world with 7+ billion humans, we only need a few of them to like us to be perfectly happy.

The only ones who need to be liked by a majority are ... the politicians  :lol:

You don't need to make an effort and like me.

What we all desire here is that you are civil and stop trolling us please  :)

41 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Emituofo

Is that your new version of some Buddhism phrase? :doh:

26 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You know nothing about time zones,  so the post I made 19 hours ago was not "in my early morning" but in my afternoon  😄

You are right, I didn't expect to discover another dumb post of yours.  But my philosophy is: "the world is what it is, not for me to change it"

Do you turn into some kind of an angmoh when you wake up in the morning to be referenced in that part of the post? 

Dunno how to read, dunno how to think, can only fantasize about your students, can still be a teacher? :doh:

But my philosophy is: "the world is what it is, not for me to change it"

And yet here you are, trying to change BW into a place you want it to be. What a HYPOCRITE! 表里不一的叛徒卖国贼。

34 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You should attend some enlightening sessions which will do you good instead of causing disharmony and perpetuating negativity in BW.

Apparently, you yourself haven't been to those enlightening sessions yourself to do yourself any good at all, judging from the looks of how you yourself is constantly causing disharmony and perpetuating negativity in BW by bashing local Singaporeans. 

And there it goes again and again .... the hypocrite who made the post below:  

But my philosophy is: "the world is what it is, not for me to change it"

Who are YOU to change anything??

And also, first you go about making the below claim

17 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

the moderator has no issue with me.

And in the same one post, you accuse the moderators of wrongdoings.

17 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

You even enlist the help of one moderator to achieve your hate agenda.

It's amazing you haven't even been banned by now ... 

So dumb again!

The REAL TRUTH is that we don't need to be liked by any majority.  In this world with 7+ billion humans, we only need a few of them to like us to be perfectly happy.

The only ones who need to be liked by a majority are ... the politicians  :lol:

You don't need to make an effort and like me.

What we all desire here is that you are civil and stop trolling us please  :)

Sad to say no1 likes u

Only u self like itself wat, so double standard

Lol

Guest Peter Tan
On 9/21/2019 at 6:33 AM, Steve5380 said:

Wow you got to be IT savvy hor. Too chim for me

Guest Disclosed Yourself

After watching this for about 1 1/2 years it seems that there is a new recent relapse from the famous / infamous troll.

Now the famous / infamous Troll is riding a new conspiracy theory against the innocent member malayfunp drawing some weird conclusions, seemingly out of any rationality. But once the famous / infamous Troll runs something she can continue 7 years on this Troll's theory...with no avail, even if the Moderators tell the famous / infamous Troll he is wrong...

The old issues against Members are coming out again...

In my humble opinion we shouldn't restart the whole “vicious”circle again and should refrain from entertaining the desperate attention seeking actions by the famous / infamous Troll. Let's not feed the troll, because the famous / infamous Troll just seeks attention and nothing else to run his weird show at Blowing Wind.

I suggest to get back to our status after May 2019 and let the famous / infamous Troll run foul on his own trolling actions and give Blowing Wind some peace...

No need to respond at the public forum on this proposal.

6 minutes ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

In my humble opinion we shouldn't restart the whole “vicious”circle again and should refrain from entertaining the desperate attention seeking actions by the famous / infamous Troll. Let's not feed the troll, because the famous / infamous Troll just seeks attention and nothing else to run his weird show at Blowing Wind.

I suggest to get back to our status after May 2019 and let the famous / infamous Troll run foul on his own trolling actions and give Blowing Wind some peace...

Then you come in and kpkb so much for what?

KNS .. kiam meh!  

Guest anti-mlyfunp aka DY
1 hour ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

After watching this for about 1 1/2 years it seems that there is a new recent relapse from the famous / infamous troll.

Now the famous / infamous Troll is riding a new conspiracy theory against the innocent member malayfunp drawing some weird conclusions, seemingly out of any rationality. But once the famous / infamous Troll runs something she can continue 7 years on this Troll's theory...with no avail, even if the Moderators tell the famous / infamous Troll he is wrong...

The old issues against Members are coming out again...

So you deny you are @mlyfunp?  LOL

You fucking liar!  Your typing style is EXACTLY the same and @mlyfunp has been caught defending you.

What a spurious attempt to dissociate yourself from your actual member account.

Let's see what the moderator will have to say about your LIES!  LOL

Guest clarification req

Detected vulnerability:

2 minutes ago, Guest clarification req said:

Woodleigh is ruined!!!

By Guest Unnatrual, Friday at 11:12 AM in The Flaming Room

Woodleigh or someone from Woodbridge is ruined?

The Institute of Mental Health (Abbreviation: IMH) has a long tradition of care for psychiatric patients. In 2006, the Institute of Mental Health compound was marked as Singapore's 83rd historic site[1] by the National Heritage Board due to its history as Singapore's first mental institution. As such, the IMH is sometimes referred to as "Woodbridge" by locals.

Founded
  • 1841 (as The Insane Hospital)
  • 1887 The New Lunatic Asylum
  • 1928 The Mental Hospital
  • 1951 Woodbridge Hospital
  • 1993 Institute of Mental Health

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest anti-mlyfunp aka DY said:

So you deny you are @mlyfunp?  LOL

You fucking liar!  Your typing style is EXACTLY the same and @mlyfunp has been caught defending you.

What a spurious attempt to dissociate yourself from your actual member account.

Let's see what the moderator will have to say about your LIES!  LOL

I am not Malayfunp! Hmph

On 9/23/2019 at 2:46 AM, Steve5380 said:

Thanks.   I am not too IT savvy,  otherwise I would not have had to look up what "chim" means  :)

"chim" also dunno... still wanna claim you are familiar with SG's way of life?? LOL! You are a clown!

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

No country is perfect and as long as your eyes can see and your brain can think sanely, you can comment on what you think you saw.  I am sure Steve will agree with me that I do not even need to reside in Texas or Florida in order to make general observable comments.  Only a petty mind will impose such unrealistically stringent demands in order to achieve his ad hominem agenda.

Not only can you have a well grounded opinion about a foreign country,  like your list of observations about the USA prove,  but often the locals and especially the natives "don't see the forest for the trees" or are too proud to recognize the realities that surround them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.