Male HQ

Detected VULNERABILITY of BW Members

Steve5380

1 hour ago, Nightingale said:

To be fair, it is too much to ask for foreigners who comment on general local scenes that they should be very familiar with the local lingo.  Even the local non-Chinese population wouldn't know the meaning of non-standard Chinese vocab like "cheem", unlike "kiasu" and "samseng", which are so commonly used in Singlish.  It is like demanding that I should know all Americanisms or Spanish in order for me to be "qualified" to make observations on certain imperfections in USA

e.g.

1.  If USA claims to be the greatest democracy in the world, why did its citizens elect such a warmongering emotional jerk that causes disharmony in the world?

2.  If USA claims to be the moral policeman, why did the jerk shake hand with the Saudi leader who masterminded the murder of a dissident in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul?

3.  Why is racism still rampant despite USA's portrayal of itself as symbolising equality and justice?  Why are its policemen trigger-happy against minority races?

4.  Why is the gun ownership so powerful such that lives are continued to be lost and will still be lost from mass shootings in public areas and even in schools, which are supposed to be safe for students?

5.  If USA is seen to be the most advanced country in science & technology, why does it still cling onto the imperial system of weights and measures while the rest of the world uses the metric system?

etc. etc.

No country is perfect and as long as your eyes can see and your brain can think sanely, you can comment on what you think you saw.  I am sure Steve will agree with me that I do not even need to reside in Texas or Florida in order to make general observable comments.  Only a petty mind will impose such unrealistically stringent demands in order to achieve his ad hominem agenda.

If he doesn't know simple words liek "CHIM", then don't go around claiming he knows our way of life. As for you, since you like to care about USA so much and you like to bash the locals so much, why don't you just migrate out of this coutry and live your life elsewhere? In any case, you are already nothing more than a  狗屁走狗叛徒卖国贼。Nothing is lost when you leave this country.

19 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Not only can you have a well grounded opinion about a foreign country,  like your list of observations about the USA prove,  but often the locals and especially the natives "don't see the forest for the trees" or are too proud to recognize the realities that surround them.

Bring him home with you if you like him so much .... You two can keep each other company for the rest of your lives out of Singapore.

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Bring him home with you if you like him so much .... You two can keep each other company for the rest of your lives out of Singapore.

My reply to him had nothing to do with me liking or disliking him,  but simply the recognition that he is right.

I am also sure that he , like me,  will not ask you with whom to keep company or where to spend the rest of our lives. :lol:

5 hours ago, Nightingale said:

If my contributions to BW as a member is negative, the moderator would have long banned me since I joined it more than a decade ago.  

LOL! Is this how you are getting back at Steve for calling you an AUNTIE and a CLOWN last time, considering how Steve had been banned at least 2-3 times by, not just one Moderator , but at least TWO in the past by Glypth and GM?? LOL... It's so funny to see you ending up casting stones at yourselves every time.  

Guest Disclosed Yourself
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

LOL! Is this how you are getting back at Steve for calling you an AUNTIE and a CLOWN last time, considering how Steve had been banned at least 2-3 times by, not just one Moderator , but at least TWO in the past by Glypth and GM?? LOL... It's so funny to see you ending up casting stones at yourselves every time.  

This is your same old exhausted discord sowing tactic when you run out of reason & logic.  So feeble.  Try harder, Auntie OCD.

Not forgetting that most of these bans by Moderators against Steve5380 in my humble view had been instigated by the famous Troll. At least I remember one being hyped up by the famous troll until the Moderator so much was pissed off and banned Steve5380. In the end it was Steve5380 who got the ban, because how to ban the trolling Guest?

Then, I can sense the famous Troll feeling so unhappy in Singapore, with all those foreigners, that high level of Singaporeans being slaves to foreigners and white supremacists as CEOs (now even of local companies), recently even running the country into bankruptcy, left with the breadcrumbs, the wealth taken away by the foreigners and the Singaporeans having only carton boxes or used drink cans to pick up at the rubbish bins... Just wonder why the famous Troll never packed his few things and left to a better place...???

26 minutes ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

t least I remember one being hyped up by the famous troll until the Moderator so much was pissed off and banned Steve5380.

Really... which one? Or are you LYING agin? Show it to us! LOL!

Guest impersonated
On 9/23/2019 at 8:38 AM, Nightingale said:

You will never be able to look it up because it is not standard Chinese but a regional language of southern China, i.e. the Minnan language of the southern part of Fujian province.  It is the dominant language spoken by Chinese in Singapore and Indonesia other than Mandarin.  "Chim" (or more correctly "cheem" with a long vowel) means deep or profound.  In other words, the speaker is saying higher level computer stuff is beyond his grasp.

Nightwhore moonlighting as a language expert? LOL

Guest Disclosed Yourself

The onus is actually on you to explain it to those not familiar with the Chinese tongues.  However, you deliberately choose to take unfair advantage, hoping to silence your detractors.  If they cannot understand a point, how can they rebut you on that?  That's what you always do whenever you are at your end of reason and logic, as usual.  You should be glad that they are not trolling you in a language you don't know - Swahili, Mongolian, Sindhi, Tajik . . . then they will mock you and see how you react.

Come on Nightingbird! What do you expect from a Singaporean Chinese ancestor family to Singapore immigrated SUPREMACIST.

How can you dare not to suppose knowing all Mainland Chinese accents and Mandarin, a World language spoken by one fifth of the global population?

Seriously!

I 'm so disappointed!

The onus is actually on you to explain it to those not familiar with the Chinese tongues.  However, you deliberately choose to take unfair advantage, hoping to silence your detractors.  If they cannot understand a point, how can they rebut you on that?  That's what you always do whenever you are at your end of reason and logic, as usual.  You should be glad that they are not trolling you in a language you don't know - Swahili, Mongolian, Sindhi, Tajik . . . then they will mock you and see how you react.

He wants to come into this Singapore forum and he expects US to explain our local lingo to him, especially after how he tauted himself as being familiar with our culture??? I guess it is only to be expected for a traitor like you to say that, isn't it?

Guest Disclosed Yourself

Sorry to correct you on this but the ip of Blowing Wind is registered in the British Indian Ocean Territory.

From this point of view Blowing Wind isn't even a Singaporean website.

Guest Disclosed Yourself

The use of Mandarin in response of Steve's post by the famous troll is simply a reflection of his mental derangement and supremacist mindset.

Anyone speaking for inclusion and free speech must not be a traitor (to his own people).

Betraying Singapore is already difficult in considering the ethnic composition if you adhere to racial harmony.

And I m quite certain Nightingale never spoke out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners, in the same time fingerpointing to rude behaviour of locals.

Pointing to dire conditions of Foreigners working here doesn't mean being betraying the citizens of Singapore. Anything as such would only reflect a quite weird if not lunatic view on this issue.

In my personal view most of the posts of the famous troll reflect a fascist tendency. A quite scary or shocking incident for someone having grown up in Singapore (with more or less no fascist background or history.

14 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

t least I remember one being hyped up by the famous troll until the Moderator so much was pissed off and banned Steve5380.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Really... which one? Or are you LYING agin? Show it to us! LOL!

Still waiting, LIAR....! 

8 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

Sorry to correct you on this but the ip of Blowing Wind is registered in the British Indian Ocean Territory.

So, just because the IP of BW is registered in the British Indian Ocean Territory, it is no longer a Singaporean website? So, if I'm using Keybox WIFI to make this post now, does that mean that my mobile phone belongs to Keybox?? LOL!

The use of Mandarin in response of Steve's post by the famous troll is simply a reflection of his mental derangement and supremacist mindset.

If the use of Mandarin is simply a reflection of one's mental derangement and supremacist mindset, then I guess the insistence of the use of English just for Steve is also a form of YOUR mental derangement and REAL supremacist mindset, isn't it? 

Anyone speaking for inclusion and free speech must not be a traitor (to his own people).

Betraying Singapore is already difficult in considering the ethnic composition if you adhere to racial harmony.

Just what type of logic is that? "Anyone  speaking for inclusion and free speech for every  all the  must not be a traitor (to his own people)." Have you been inseminated with too much juice from some foreign trash now? Who died and allowed you to turn Singapore into the United Nations now? You? 

And I m quite certain Nightingale never spoke out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners, in the same time fingerpointing to rude behaviour of locals.

And where exactly is your basis for this "CERTAINTY". Show us, please.... LOL. 

Pointing to dire conditions of Foreigners working here doesn't mean being betraying the citizens of Singapore. Anything as such would only reflect a quite weird if not lunatic view on this issue.

Since when did this topic turned into dire conditions of Foreigners? I thought the Foreigners are having a much better time than the locals here?? 

In my personal view most of the posts of the famous troll reflect a fascist tendency. A quite scary or shocking incident for someone having grown up in Singapore (with more or less no fascist background or history.

In my personal view most of the posts of the famous trolls such as Nightwhore, you and the real Guest disclosed yourself reflect an extreme anarchism tendency, which is the much more scarier and shocking for people who have grown up in Singapore who were taught about the Singaporean history and how we had to constantly fend against the threat of external attacks against our country. 

hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And where exactly is your basis for this "CERTAINTY". Show us, please.... LOL. 

So  where is your certainty that I've spoken out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners?  Don't put words in my mouth.

Someone here openly and blatantly claimed that he is "quite certain Nightingale never spoke out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners, in the same time fingerpointing to rude behaviour of locals." So, where is his CERTAINTY now? What is his basis?? Show us!

However, nobody (at least not yet) stated any "certainty" here that you've spoken out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners. So why should we be showing any "CERTAINTY" to you? Who is putting words in whose mouth now??

And who is that one moderator in cahoots with you?  We are waiting!

There are only those few Moderators around, right? @amplify @Bern @G_M @HendryTan @IkuTube @oralb and (not forgetting) @Lungker as well as a new guy. Who are you trying to insinuate to be in "cahoots" with us? Who? Name this Moderator! Let them all know who you want to slander over here! GO AHEAD, NAME HIM! WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE ONE IN "CAHOOTS" WITH US? LET ALL OF THEM KNOW OF YOUR SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS! 😈

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Someone here openly and blatantly claimed that he is "quite certain Nightingale never spoke out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners, in the same time fingerpointing to rude behaviour of locals." So, where is his CERTAINTY now? What is his basis?? Show us!

However, nobody (at least not yet) stated any "certainty" here that you've spoken out for an uncontrolled influx of foreigners to Singapore or even the acceptance of rude behaviour by foreigners. So why should we be showing any "CERTAINTY" to you? Who is putting words in whose mouth now??

There are only those few Moderators around, right? @amplify @Bern @G_M @HendryTan @IkuTube @oralb and (not forgetting) @Lungker as well as a new guy. Who are you trying to insinuate to be in "cahoots" with us? Who? Name this Moderator! Let them all know who you want to slander over here! GO AHEAD, NAME HIM! WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE ONE IN "CAHOOTS" WITH US? LET ALL OF THEM KNOW OF YOUR SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS! 😈

Nightwhore has been slandering everyone since day 1.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In my personal view most of the posts of the famous trolls such as Nightwhore, you and the real Guest disclosed yourself reflect an extreme anarchism tendency, which is the much more scarier and shocking for people who have grown up in Singapore who were taught about the Singaporean history and how we had to constantly fend against the threat of external attacks against our country. 

That's why everyone labelled Nightwhore a 卖国贼 since day 1.

13 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

You racist @mlyfunp aka Disclosed Yourself - just because the IP of BW is registered in the British Indian Ocean Territory, it is no longer a Singaporean website? So, if you are using a Taiwanese IP address to make this post now, does that mean that you are Taiwanese (with a mee goreng smell)?  LOL!!!

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Nightwhore has been slandering everyone since day 1.

That's why everyone labelled Nightwhore a 卖国贼 since day 1.

You racist @mlyfunp aka Disclosed Yourself - just because the IP of BW is registered in the British Indian Ocean Territory, it is no longer a Singaporean website? So, if you are using a Taiwanese IP address to make this post now, does that mean that you are Taiwanese (with a mee goreng smell)?  LOL!!!

Very well-retorted!

the rock clapping GIF

37 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

That's what we would like to know.  And only you know.  You claimed that one moderator had given you information about who Disclosed Yourself really is.  And you were even able to eavesdrop my private conversation with another member.  So tell us WHICH moderator that one is!  We are waiting!

Why would anyone fall into your trap and name their sources?  We will keep you guessing lor! 😆

Stomp your foot now, Nightwhore! 

LOL

42 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

And you were even able to eavesdrop my private conversation with another member.

Wah .... Now you even go around to accuse Moderator of EAVESDROPPING YOUR PRIVATE CONVERSATION ?? OMG.... ANY MORE? ANY MORE?? Tell us leh! LOL ...

GO AHEAD, NAME HIM! WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE ONE IN "CAHOOTS" WITH US? LET ALL OF THEM KNOW OF YOUR SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS! 😈

10 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Auntie OCD, you're being a broken record again.  Yawn!  Having panic seizure?  Go pray to Buddha and repent lah.

If you can be so worried and getting so panicky to the extent that you can accuse, or even believe that, the moderator are working in tandem with the guests, does that mean that the profiling of Guest disclosed yourself has indeed been accurate? Thank you for proving that point!!

oh my god wow GIF

2 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Be kind to others.  Be respectful in your manners.  Be mindful of your words.  Be clean of your thoughts.  Emituofo.

So feeble.  Try harder, Nightwhore.

• 1 month later...
Guest incognito
22 hours ago, Guest Disclosed Yourself said:

For God sake, you have to end this fight and spread positivity! Our lives are relatively short to waste our time in this kind of discussion.

Mods: was this posted from Norway or Toa Payoh???

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.