Male HQ

Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage

Ant872

Hi,

I'm Andy Low, providing Sensual Relaxing massage for men who need to de-stress and relief. 

Rates:

$78 - 60 mins 

$118 - 90 mins

Mon - Fri: 7pm - 10pm (Last appt ends at 9pm)

Weekends & PH: 11am - 8.30pm (Last appt ends at 7.30pm)

I am located 3-5mins walk away from Boon Keng MRT.

Booking via WhatsApp only @ +65-8457 0889 (I am unable to answer voice calls or SMS). Payment by cash or PayNow.

Please make your booking at least 1-2 days in advance. I will try to accommodate same day booking if it's at least 5-6hrs prior, otherwise seek your understanding to book for the next available slot.

If you need to cancel, would appreciate if you can inform me at least 5-6hrs in advance. 🥰

As I don't login here often, please drop me a Whatsapp and I will get back to you soon.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Ant872
Updated details

• G_M changed the title to Andy Home Based Massage @ Boon Keng

Andy's skill is great and every point he focused on hits my tired spots which often relieves my aching muscles after a long day at work and workout. If you are looking for fast relief and good prostate health, I strongly recommend him. 👍👍👍

22 hours ago, Renault said:

He does not reply to msg.

My guts feel there is something really fishy here. 

Nothing fishy here, I'm doing this as a part time. If I'm not in time to reply via WhatsApp,  feel free to send me a sms as most of the time I won't be accessing the forum. Thank you for your understanding. @Renault😊

• 4 weeks later...

Went for a massage session with Andy yesterday after work.

Very committed to his massage during the entire session. Strong and firm pressure throughout the massage which suits my preference! I tend to feel sore as i workout alot, glad that session helps me feel much better!

A very shy, friendly guy, i found him quite cute too. He will tease/joke with you if he feels comfortable enough.

Strictly massage only, no hanky panky! So guys please control your inner urge hahaha.

Edited by I'm GROOT

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to give a try on Andy's massage. The first impression was, he is kind of 腼腆 shy, but yet have the 邻家男孩 friendly boy look.

The strength was good, and u can feel that he is working very hard and focus during the massage. The sensual part is indescribable, and i think you should give it a try.

Thumbs up for u, Andy.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy is now my regular masseur, having used his services at least 4 times over the last two months.  He is extremely skillful with his hands and will apply the exact strength according to my needs.  He is soft spoken but is not the type to engage in idle talk as he spends time in concentrating on my needs.  Best of all, he is discreet. However, dont expect any other service than a good professional massage although he does end the session with a sensual touch and no more.

Highly recommended if you require a no nonsense professional rub down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Been to Andy's quite a few times, and I am a fan of his massage. It is hard to find a massage that is both relaxing but can also soothe your muscle knots, and I do believe Andy has techniques to satisfy fans of both relaxing and hard massage. His massage is relaxing but also packs quite a punch (good usage of strength and energy, you can tell he is putting in a lot of effort). Like the new place as well - it has a great view and the place is spotlessly clean. 

Andy also has no airs, is humble and professional and easy to chat with. I will keep supporting him. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ilovemassage90 said:

What is the number that you currently using? The number stated on your first post do not have Whatsapp.

Hi, 

8457 0889 is still in use. I'm still using this number to take in my reservations. 

Happy Lunar New Year to you.

Massage was just mind-blowing hahahahaha 🤪🤐

On a serious note, in case anyone is having doubts, the rave reviews above are true down to the last word. Yes, he is good-looking, has a fairly well-built body, and is a friendly, unpretentious guy with no airs and a good heart.

Massage technique and strength were spot-on -- long hard strokes that crushed the knots in my back and left me feeling light as a feather. Extremely relaxing and arousing at some points too.

Some things to note about Andy -- he is just too nice of a guy. He puts in a lot of effort into his massage that he loses track of time and goes past the hour, so you can be assured you get slightly more than what you pay for. I offered to pay him more for his work but he wouldn't take it. Because he exerts quite a bit of strength, he is usually exhausted after the massage so he takes only about one customer a day. Those who are thinking of booking him should book in advance.

Will definitely go back to Andy, not just to show support but also because he has some genuine skills.

It was just sad to hear about the one or two unpleasant encounters with customers he had. Chin up Andy! There are people who appreciate you!

12 hours ago, paipan said:

Massage was just mind-blowing hahahahaha 🤪🤐

On a serious note, in case anyone is having doubts, the rave reviews above are true down to the last word. Yes, he is good-looking, has a fairly well-built body, and is a friendly, unpretentious guy with no airs and a good heart.

Massage technique and strength were spot-on -- long hard strokes that crushed the knots in my back and left me feeling light as a feather. Extremely relaxing and arousing at some points too.

Some things to note about Andy -- he is just too nice of a guy. He puts in a lot of effort into his massage that he loses track of time and goes past the hour, so you can be assured you get slightly more than what you pay for. I offered to pay him more for his work but he wouldn't take it. Because he exerts quite a bit of strength, he is usually exhausted after the massage so he takes only about one customer a day. Those who are thinking of booking him should book in advance.

Will definitely go back to Andy, not just to show support but also because he has some genuine skills.

It was just sad to hear about the one or two unpleasant encounters with customers he had. Chin up Andy! There are people who appreciate you!

Only take one customer a day? Sure or not?

2 hours ago, sg89ailikesi said:

Went for massage again. Location now change to Toa Payoh is really more convenient for me. Massage done in the room, which toilet is also inside the room. 

massage still as good, strength just nice for me and very sensual still. Becoming regular, Andy is more and more friendly. 

Need to plan a next visit again.

Thanks for the info!

not legit massage. 

pricing:

$80/60min

$130/90mins

how is it that 90mins appear to be more expensive than 60mins?

for the above rate, there is 

- NO proper massage bed

- massage oil is also NOT essential oil

Claim to be sensual, but NO.

Edited by aroger
Wrong info

6 hours ago, aroger said:

not legit massage. 

pricing:

$60/60min

$130/90mins

how is it that 90mins appear to be more expensive than 60mins?

for the above rate, there is 

- NO proper massage bed

- massage oil is also NOT essential oil

Claim to be sensual, but NO.

Did you complain at the wrong post? His pricing is $80/60min wor

Furthermore, I tried him twice and both are as sensual and the strength is really good. 

1 hour ago, Ilovemassage90 said:

Did you complain at the wrong post? His pricing is $80/60min wor

Furthermore, I tried him twice and both are as sensual and the strength is really good. 

I had corrected my statement to $80/60min. still, it does not make it cheaper. 

i do not deny the strength is good, but rubbing onto the wrong position still doesnt make it a good massage.

and my point is, with this kind of pricing, without proper massage bed and oil, it is not worth the value

10 hours ago, aroger said:

I had corrected my statement to $80/60min. still, it does not make it cheaper. 

i do not deny the strength is good, but rubbing onto the wrong position still doesnt make it a good massage.

and my point is, with this kind of pricing, without proper massage bed and oil, it is not worth the value

Well, not everyone have the same liking. What u like may not be what others like. To me, given proper bed but strength not good what is the use? Wrong position wise I not sure, due to my job, I always have stiff shoulder so when he massage my shoulder I find it to the point. My personal opinion. At least $80per hour is not Super ex. 

just for people who haven’t try can go try. Cos to me no lost, 1 time and if u don like u won’t go again. U like u will go again. Cos I went to some cheaper one before but does not suit me and that will just be 1 time.

7 hours ago, sg89ailikesi said:

Well, not everyone have the same liking. What u like may not be what others like. To me, given proper bed but strength not good what is the use? Wrong position wise I not sure, due to my job, I always have stiff shoulder so when he massage my shoulder I find it to the point. My personal opinion. At least $80per hour is not Super ex. 

just for people who haven’t try can go try. Cos to me no lost, 1 time and if u don like u won’t go again. U like u will go again. Cos I went to some cheaper one before but does not suit me and that will just be 1 time.

totally agree with you on not everyone has the same liking.

My point is it is not value for money due to the points i mentioned. Strength wise, pretty much up to individual's liking.

• 3 weeks later...

Try his service last night, this is my 3rd visit. In order to provide customers with better service, he finally found this new place near TPY. Good view with bathroom attached. His skill is getting better and better, I really enjoyed it. Out of the home based masseurs that I have tried, he is the most diligent and sincere one. 

• 2 weeks later...

昨天去试了Andy的按摩! 

Andy是个精通双语,亲切友善的大男生!

他会亲自到楼下带你上去!

年纪轻轻,带点羞涩腼腆,但是按摩手法却不同凡响!

他的按摩技术绝对不会输给那些有经验的按摩师!

原本第一次去给他按,不清楚他按的功夫好不好,我告诉他我试一试1个钟就好! 但是他一下手按不到10分钟,我马上告诉他我要换成1个半钟,可以想象他的确是有他自己独到的按摩手法! 平稳流利,有轻有重,有快有慢,整个过程让人感觉紧绷的肌肉松懈下来! 那样的价码是超值,更何况他的认真与专业工作精神,值得嘉奖! 谢谢你 Andy!

On 3/9/2020 at 8:35 AM, StrawHatLuffy said:

Had a session with him yesterday and I’m quite impressed with his skills albeit the young age. His techniques were on point mostly. He’s a very down to earth guy who’s working hard for his future. I’d visit him again. 

Thank you for your support, mister. 🙆‍♂️ Stay healthy always. 

On 3/16/2020 at 6:46 PM, StockyMature said:

昨天去试了Andy的按摩! 

Andy是个精通双语,亲切友善的大男生!

他会亲自到楼下带你上去!

年纪轻轻,带点羞涩腼腆,但是按摩手法却不同凡响!

他的按摩技术绝对不会输给那些有经验的按摩师!

原本第一次去给他按,不清楚他按的功夫好不好,我告诉他我试一试1个钟就好! 但是他一下手按不到10分钟,我马上告诉他我要换成1个半钟,可以想象他的确是有他自己独到的按摩手法! 平稳流利,有轻有重,有快有慢,整个过程让人感觉紧绷的肌肉松懈下来! 那样的价码是超值,更何况他的认真与专业工作精神,值得嘉奖! 谢谢你 Andy!

感谢您的惠顾与支持,有您的评估能让我得到无限的鼓励和信心。感恩你的诚信🙏

Edited by Ant872

• Ant872 changed the title to Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage @ Boon Keng MRT (3-5mins walk)
  • G_M changed the title to Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic