Male HQ

Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage

Ant872

On 3/10/2020 at 10:46 PM, desmondlee said:

A friendly guy with professional massage. He really serious in giving his best and deserved all the good reviews so far. Will definitely come back again for sure. 

On 2/29/2020 at 9:31 AM, Keng said:

Try his service last night, this is my 3rd visit. In order to provide customers with better service, he finally found this new place near TPY. Good view with bathroom attached. His skill is getting better and better, I really enjoyed it. Out of the home based masseurs that I have tried, he is the most diligent and sincere one. 

Thank you and appreciated from the bottom of my heart for your kind support. I will carry on improving my skills. Currently I'm working on with my supplier on the quality of my massage oils and offering other services besides massage. Stay tune ok? 

Edited by Ant872

Greetings to all, in view of the increase of Convid- 19 virus cases; I'm pleased to inform all my loyal customers and friends that I've collaborated with my aromachologist to launch a set of massage with essential oils for respiratory and immunity system protection. Do whatsapp me for me more details. 

Have a pleasant weekend. 🍊🍊🍋🍋

903fe566f390442402abb1466207f581--essential-oils-for-respiratory-food-crush.jpg

Edited by Ant872

On 3/16/2020 at 6:46 PM, StockyMature said:

昨天去试了Andy的按摩! 

Andy是个精通双语,亲切友善的大男生!

他会亲自到楼下带你上去!

年纪轻轻,带点羞涩腼腆,但是按摩手法却不同凡响!

他的按摩技术绝对不会输给那些有经验的按摩师!

原本第一次去给他按,不清楚他按的功夫好不好,我告诉他我试一试1个钟就好! 但是他一下手按不到10分钟,我马上告诉他我要换成1个半钟,可以想象他的确是有他自己独到的按摩手法! 平稳流利,有轻有重,有快有慢,整个过程让人感觉紧绷的肌肉松懈下来! 那样的价码是超值,更何况他的认真与专业工作精神,值得嘉奖! 谢谢你 Andy!

Can translate pls 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:50 AM, Ant872 said:

Greetings to all, in view of the increase of Convid- 19 virus cases; I'm pleased to inform all my loyal customers and friends that I've collaborated with my aromachologist to launch a set of massage with essential oils for respiratory and immunity system protection. Do whatsapp me for me more details. 

Have a pleasant weekend. 🍊🍊🍋🍋

903fe566f390442402abb1466207f581--essential-oils-for-respiratory-food-crush.jpg

How cum you in army uniform 

12 minutes ago, PassingGuess said:

Can translate pls 

Tried Andy yesterday for massage.

Andy is effectively bilingual, and friendly.

He will personally fetch u to his place. 

He might be young,  but he has an excellent massage skills

His skills are not any worse than those skillful experienced masseurs.

As this is my first visit, I told him I would like to try just one hour. But within first 10mins, I changed my mind and told him I want 90min session instead... 

His Strokes are smooth, with certain correct rhythm, with appropriate strength applied at correct spots. You will feel your muscles are so relaxed. 

With this kind of pricing it's worth it. He is serious and professional in his work. He deserve the praise. Thank you

PS: to the masseur in charge, i hope I have translated correctly...

Edited by solomon

1 hour ago, solomon said:

As this is my first visit, I told him I would like to try just one hour. But within first 10mins, I changed my mind and told him I want 90min session instead... 

His Strokes are smooth, with certain correct rhythm, with appropriate strength applied at correct spots. You will feel your muscles are so relaxed. 

With this kind of pricing it's worth it. He is serious and professional in his work. He deserve the praise. Thank you

Thank you so much dear appreciate it

On 3/22/2020 at 9:38 AM, Pat said:

Had a session with Andy yesterday night.  The pressure was firm and good.  Yes, he is good looking and also a very friendly guy.  Will go back to him for future massage sessions.  Well done Andy.  😃

Hi Pat, 

Thank you for dropping by and appreciate your support. It's my pleasure serving you. 😊

9 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I msg him twice, no reply not sure why....hmmm

Hi gstring 26 Sir, 

If you couldn't get through me via WhatsApp,  try sms me okay? My reception can be pretty bad though. Thank you for your patience😅

Edited by Ant872

On 3/22/2020 at 4:43 PM, solomon said:

Thank you for assisting with the translation. 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2020 at 11:48 PM, aroger said:

insincere, full of lies. he may sound sincere, but the more he speaks, the more cracks you find.

Wow... why do you keep lashing out against this guy like this? What did he do to you? Let the poor guy do his thing. You don’t have to be so mean...

On 2/29/2020 at 9:31 AM, Keng said:

Try his service last night, this is my 3rd visit. In order to provide customers with better service, he finally found this new place near TPY. Good view with bathroom attached. His skill is getting better and better, I really enjoyed it. Out of the home based masseurs that I have tried, he is the most diligent and sincere one. 

may I know his new number? I wanted to try his service. thanks

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, markie882 said:

I tried contacting him again to try his massage but I think he blocked me. Oh well.

Yes, guess he selects his customers based on his set of criteria. Then again why should I care about people when they don't care about me anyways? Take your money elsewhere where you are being treated better as a customer. Guess that's life what goes around comes around. He would get old too one day and perhaps he would then know what is a called a snub. Or even before that, he will have less and less young customers as he gets older. 

In my own experience, he was sincere in his work but I will not say that he is top in terms of trained techniques. The massage was carried out on a mattress on a floor with normal oil. In terms of looks, to me, he is a normal pleasant looking man but taste is subjective anyway. At least for me, the experience was not good enough for me to consider booking it again. 

On 2/4/2020 at 12:26 AM, aroger said:

I had corrected my statement to $80/60min. still, it does not make it cheaper. 

i do not deny the strength is good, but rubbing onto the wrong position still doesnt make it a good massage.

and my point is, with this kind of pricing, without proper massage bed and oil, it is not worth the value

On 2/4/2020 at 6:32 PM, aroger said:

totally agree with you on not everyone has the same liking.

My point is it is not value for money due to the points i mentioned. Strength wise, pretty much up to individual's liking.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:48 PM, aroger said:

more expensive than most spa and massage places with proper massage bed. and he is not using essential oil at the price he charges.

definitely not worth the value

On 3/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, aroger said:

anyone notice that all the praise messages are coming from newbies. 

ENOUGH SAID!

On 4/6/2020 at 5:19 PM, aroger said:

said before, new comments are coming from newbies...makes 1 wonder how true since he don't reply to msg, choose skin colour, etc.

probably said too much again, expecting his "newbie fans" to come bombarding me again

On 5/7/2020 at 11:48 PM, aroger said:

insincere, full of lies. he may sound sincere, but the more he speaks, the more cracks you find.

@aroger I think that should be more than enough from you. 

I've checked and none of the post from Newbies are by him. 

You had said your piece so kindly leave him alone now, if you continue to harass him, I will give you a long holiday.

Note to @Ant872 Ignore @aroger and don't need to justify him with an answer. He is not your customer. 

Just to say, I've contacted @Ant872 before, and he took quite a while to respond as well, but the response did come after a few pings/days.

Maybe if @Ant872 can use a WhatsApp business account which can auto reply, then at least ppl knows that it's a legit number and they did WhatsApp to the correct person.

Just a suggestion..

I don't understand why some people are kicking such a big fuss for not able to get a slot or got rejected by masseurs. We choose who we want to get massage from and of course, these home based masseurs are not abid by regulations like those in the massage parlours. Therefore, they have their freedom and every right to be selective and comfortable with who they are providing their service to. Money doesn't work wonders at all times. It takes a little two hands to clap. 

Massage: 8/10 like what others have mentioned, his strokes are unusually good for his age. Very comforting and he massage according to your strength preference.

(However, if you are not into masseurs occasionally 'cracking your bones'/giving you those 'chiropractic kind of stretches' - I suggest you better sound out prior)

Ambience: surprisingly 12/10 (most unique massage music 🎵 choice ever and, works for me)

Professionalism: 9/10

😀

Edited by BlackberryT

Cinderella is a good example of how shoes can change your life  :clap: 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Andy is a really charming masseur that makes you feel very comfortable from the beginning till the end. He waits on the first floor and brings you up to his apartment. The ambience in the room is nice. Although there is no massage table, the set-up is still good enough. His skills are definitely one of the best I have had among all massages I did in my life, no kidding. I really loved the sensual part of the massage too. Overall, worth the $80 I paid. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

I tried the massage by Andy - I can tell he has good strokes and technique. The mix of strong strokes/pressing techniques, joint cracking and sensual strokes keep things interesting. No massage bed, but the foam mattress is thick and comfortable. The attached bathroom is also convenient. The location is a bit far from any MRT station if you don't drive, but there is a bus stop near his place.

As others have noted, he's relatively young and handsome. 

• 1 month later...

So I went back to try his service a second time and to my surprise, I think his massage techniques have improved considerably. You know the amount you’re paying is well worth, that the masseur would consistently try to improve himself and his skills. Furthermore he’s still the same young and good looking chap, definitely down to earth. 

Anyway after the massage, we chatted a little and found out that he was from China, but migrated here quite sometime back. He’s pretty fluent in both Mandarin and English. But he prefer conversing with Chinese using Mandarin, it’s just his preference. 

His place is still well maintained and professionally set up, even without a massage bed. Towels and disposable sheets were provided, with toilet attached in the room. 

Do try to support him! 

• Ant872 changed the title to Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage @ Toa Payoh

Would like to give my sincere thank you to everyone of you who have given me such valuable feedback. Thank you for your support. 

I rarely login here so I was surprised and also thankful to have received your compliments. I am glad that there are people who appreciate my honest living. 

I have updated my first post with the latest details. Appreciate your continued support and looking forward to giving great massages to you, thank you. 😊

Edited by Ant872
Updated details

• Ant872 changed the title to Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage @ near Toa Payoh area

“It’s a small lane, if you don’t pay attention you will miss it.” That’s what the taxi driver told me when I boarded his taxi. Andy operate his massage in a quiet and serene location. You definitely will not hear any sound of a vehicle driving pass. Just the smoothing music of jazz lounge with some mixture of oldies. You will be transported to a place scenario of gentlemen club where other guys are sipping on their whiskey or smoking their cigar while you are naked enjoying the calming and relaxing strokes of his massage.

Andy will first condition your body with simple stretching and light pressure then it will be changed to strong repeated strokes and kneading are performed on each sections of your body parts easing and releasing the built up knots on common areas like the back, calves, thighs etc. Acupuncture points are pressed refreshing the flow of ‘Qi’ on the buttocks, head, face etc. Lastly you will be treated with Balinese/Thai stretching which I think a lot of you are very familiar with. Despite not having a massage bed, Andy has mastered the flow of the massage on his big firm foam bed providing a good and wonderful experience.

Shower is done before and after massage in ensuite bathroom. 

It is a wonderful experience for the few masseurs who work on Balinese style and definitely worth to go enjoy it. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 7:32 PM, Senbox said:

“It’s a small lane, if you don’t pay attention you will miss it.” That’s what the taxi driver told me when I boarded his taxi. Andy operate his massage in a quiet and serene location. You definitely will not hear any sound of a vehicle driving pass. Just the smoothing music of jazz lounge with some mixture of oldies. You will be transported to a place scenario of gentlemen club where other guys are sipping on their whiskey or smoking their cigar while you are naked enjoying the calming and relaxing strokes of his massage.

Andy will first condition your body with simple stretching and light pressure then it will be changed to strong repeated strokes and kneading are performed on each sections of your body parts easing and releasing the built up knots on common areas like the back, calves, thighs etc. Acupuncture points are pressed refreshing the flow of ‘Qi’ on the buttocks, head, face etc. Lastly you will be treated with Balinese/Thai stretching which I think a lot of you are very familiar with. Despite not having a massage bed, Andy has mastered the flow of the massage on his big firm foam bed providing a good and wonderful experience.

Shower is done before and after massage in ensuite bathroom. 

It is a wonderful experience for the few masseurs who work on Balinese style and definitely worth to go enjoy it. 

Thank you @Senbox for the descriptive feedback, am relieved you had an enjoyable experience, hope you see you again 😊

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had an appointment with Andy. His place is at quite some distance from TPY MRT, but the room and view were exceptional.

He is very friendly and has a great positive demeanor and makes you feel at ease instantly.

He was very efficient in his massage, strokes were slightly on the lighter side but comfortable nonetheless. Massage on a mattress and not a massage bed if that is what you pay attention to, otherwise I was fine with it.

• Ant872 changed the title to Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage @ Boon Keng MRT (3-5mins walk)
  • G_M changed the title to Andy Home Based Balinese Thai Massage
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic