Male HQ

What underwear and color do straight guys like?

Sg boi

On 9/16/2021 at 1:00 PM, Male-HQ said:
Sep Special 💥 $𝟭𝟱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 with min purchase of $100 in-store*. Online use 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝟭𝟱 for 𝟭𝟱% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 at www.male-hq.com

*Applies to regular-priced items only; cannot be combined with existing promos

241195124_4264844740231687_8489534412331540654_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=HJbsJVcJeUIAX9pQTP6&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=5365adf8cd187095966bdeb4fff562a5&oe=6145CDC0

You could at least try to post within the topic, ie "What underwear and color do straight guys like?"

This model is 200% gay as hell.  Btw, your undies are off-putting to people who like straight manly guys.

• 2 months later...
On 9/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, Sg boi said:

Went exercise with my straight friend and when shower, I went out while he still showering and had a quick jerk and cum into his underwear hanging on the rack then go back to shower again and pretend I am still showering when he’s done. When I m done and come out, he came to me and said don’t know which culprit did this (showing me the underwear with cum). Then i pretend to check mine and end up we both freeball home. Pretending the ‘culprit’ may have used my underwear too. It’s so shiok knowing your friend freeball. He threw the underwear and I pick it back when he’s not noticed. Lol

That was gross 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your favorite 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗲𝗼 𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳𝘀 from 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻 are back in-stock 🌈

Get them at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

detailimg_BC25J300_sub2_1__94896.1594027713.jpg?c=2

BC25J3000590062__15040.1644151243.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub4_1__81439.1594050267.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub3_1__83696.1594050477.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub5_1__40626.1594086780.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub9_1__55816.1594050457.jpg?c=2

𝗖-𝗜𝗡𝟮 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 has the distinctiveness of vintage with a modern twist

Now at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

FLYHVCQaIAUMEOw?format=jpg&name=medium

I have this neighbor whose kitchen window faces the common stairway, and many mornings when I was getting out to walk my dog, (about 7am) I usually see him getting ready- making coffee, etc. and he has so far been spotted in black boxer briefs and trunks to date. I saw him naked once as the bathroom is right there, and he was getting ready into the shower I think. So I supposed as a straight guy, that is his preferred underwear style. 

Love. 

I've been seeing my str8 neighbour staying across wearing those no brand triangular undie (once in while in square brief too). I too saw him naked. Usually before his shower when he stripped everything at his service balcony n after his shower when he walked out fr toilet. Str8 men prefer simple plain undie. 

Str8 men wear anything...

Majority bo-chap str8 men wear those box of 3-5pcs bikini cut underwear from no brand to hush puppies ,jockey, byford or Playboy.

Quite a number of them also wear Renoma brief cut or brief boxer and while those like it "free" abit will wear loose boxer.

Certain percent who are more stylish one who like show off the brand at waistband wear CK, Armani exchange, Boss or UnderArmour.

Many even freeball in Shorts nowadays because shorts are just like a underwear plus casual wear to them, 2 in 1. If going downstairs in neighborhood, just the shorts will do. If going far, just put on trousers over their shorts. When reach home, just remove trousers leaving shorts on. 

And also a low number of them who have fetish in wearing g-string, thong, jock strap, lace undie, etc... 

On 2/24/2022 at 6:29 AM, begleitung said:

Not 100%, lol

Lol...might not be str8 men undie...m sure still got 10% or more gay men might oso like bikini cutting undie fr e box of no brand, hush puppies, byford, jockey....

On 3/4/2022 at 2:54 PM, iwearthongs said:

Years ago when I was still 'straight' I never cared about what color or design undies I wear. Later when I developed some interest in guys & wearing thongs, then I started preferring darker colors like black or dark blue. 

Since I am gay I never cared what colour or design of underwear I wear.

The past 5 - 10 years I changed to boxer shorts as they are more suitable in the humid environment of Singapore.

I miss travelling to Thailand to buy my boxer shorts in colourful designs...

• 3 weeks later...

𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮: New arrivals now at 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤, 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

FOYaDl8aMAsZ4jf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Derelict

Most straight men underwear are bought by women. You see them in dept stores.

Those auntie sales people say the men will wear anything the women buy.

And the women won't be buying the colorful, flashy or sexy designs for their men.

Convey confidence with new 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 from Australia

New arrivals now at 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤, 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade, Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

FQC3ZNsaIAMtE6Y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by Male-HQ

• 2 weeks later...

Went chalet during the long weekend with a group of ns bros. They went to the beach and I pretend I forgot something and went back. Search their bags their underwear are mostly hush puppies, byford, crocodile etc. saw cum stain on one of them a used dark blue underwear. He may have jerked before he came. I add on mine lol

Edited by Sg boi

Convey confidence with new 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 from Australia

New arrivals now at 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤, 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade, Singapore 249720

FQC3ZNsaIAMtE6Y?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by Male-HQ

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2022 at 8:48 AM, Sg boi said:

Went chalet during the long weekend with a group of ns bros. They went to the beach and I pretend I forgot something and went back. Search their bags their underwear are mostly hush puppies, byford, crocodile etc. saw cum stain on one of them a used dark blue underwear. He may have jerked before he came. I add on mine lol

He could have had wetdream lah.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.