Male HQ

Jerking Off While Seated Behind in Taxi/Grab

13 minutes ago, SexySteps said:

Usually jerk through my pants.... 

Or reach in without unbuttoning my pants. 

Especially if the ride is bumpy I get so hard. 

So slutty ~ LIKE :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2019 at 1:59 PM, robbie said:

Today this fantasy occurred to me of being a uber/grab driver and offering anyone a free ride if they ride naked. Does anyone else share this fantasy as either the driver or the rider?

i‘ve never fantasised this scenario before, but if a grab or taxi driver offered me a free ride for riding naked, i’d certainly do it!

(but must not video record of course)

• 3 weeks later...

I've done it once, it was after a physiotherapy session and for some reason, just sitting in the back of the Grab got me hard and horny. So I pulled my shorts leg up and uncovered my length. Slowly, I brought myself close to the edge and then filmed myself cumming. I sprayed onto the back of his seat, the floor mat and like 2 drops on his shirt (I think)

Did my best to clean up whenever I could inconspicuously.

• 7 months later...

I once had a similar experience in a Grab.

me and my buddy on the way to his place after drinking. We been talking dirty since at dinner and he told me he was hard all the time. Once we hopped onto the Grab, I put my hand on his thigh and started caressing his inner thigh. His breath started to get deeper. Then he unbottoned his jeans, his cock was sticking out and then he looked at me with an evil grin. We were both very tipsy and horned up already. It was so dark in the car, I think we were on PIE if not mistaken.

then I touched his dickhead and he was already leaking precum. I pulled down his foreskin and he moaned then quickly pretended to be coughing. And he said the “the weather today is so hot right?” I said “yeah so hot” while i continued stroking him the whole journey. Things got hotter when we got back to his place.

the next day when I was sober, suddenly I was worried don’t know the Grab driver got installed camera from the front or not, so scary haha

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it's EggyBoi”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

As someone who's on the waiting list to be a Grab driver, all of these stories are very disturbing indeed... better get my wet wipes in bulk from now on... 

To address a concern raised here - private hire cars are not allowed to install any inward facing recording devices (video and/ or audio) without LTA's prior approval. Even if any is installed, drivers must make it known to passengers and get their consent to the recording before the journey commences. Passengers can reject the ride and hire another vehicle. 

But please refrain from any hanky-panky in the passenger seat - spare a thought for the driver who may get distracted 🤣😜

On 7/15/2020 at 11:47 AM, PG40 said:

As someone who's on the waiting list to be a Grab driver, all of these stories are very disturbing indeed... better get my wet wipes in bulk from now on... 

To address a concern raised here - private hire cars are not allowed to install any inward facing recording devices (video and/ or audio) without LTA's prior approval. Even if any is installed, drivers must make it known to passengers and get their consent to the recording before the journey commences. Passengers can reject the ride and hire another vehicle. 

But please refrain from any hanky-panky in the passenger seat - spare a thought for the driver who may get distracted 🤣😜

U need to be on wait list to be a Grab Driver now? 

• 2 months later...

Met a Malay guy in KL on the app who was a Grab driver and offered me a free ride if I wore just a singlet and gym shorts. Not as kinky as losing all my clothes during the ride but he was rubbing his crotch throughout the ride. Too bad I was really going somewhere otherwise I think he would have drove somewhere.

1 hour ago, repressednerd said:

Met a Malay guy in KL on the app who was a Grab driver and offered me a free ride if I wore just a singlet and gym shorts. Not as kinky as losing all my clothes during the ride but he was rubbing his crotch throughout the ride. Too bad I was really going somewhere otherwise I think he would have drove somewhere.

Drove somewhere n....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hardly anytime to do that once in most driver will talk chat with me all kinds of questions haha want to flirt also cannot constantly in convo hehe overall all private or public cabs drivers are 👍👍👍 you guys are friendly and love to intiate which I like 👍👍👍 it seem that those mature 35 above tend to be more intiate then those younger ones. 

Guest skinnycurious
On 4/30/2021 at 5:39 PM, Cum_On_Me said:

How i wish my passenger will play with his dick seating beside me throughout the journey

Would love to do that haha 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

So just wondering if anyone has ever gotten horny while in a cab or Grab car and jerked off while seated behind ?

Yup. Did that on impulse once. The grab driver was pretty hot and I jacked off in the backseat and messed up his car floor.