Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest lonewolfsbane
On 08/03/2018 at 11:46 AM, CKW said:

I met some also.

In fact, when my friend was in NS, he was sexually assaulted by a regular sergeant (can't say what rank exactly) who was married with two sons.

Once, I had a bit of fun with a Vietnamese guy at one of our public pools. I thought he was alone.

Then as I was leaving the pool, I saw him with his young son and daughter. They had been playing in the children's pool earlier, that was why I didn't see them.  

A lot of incidents tend to happen in NS. Men are naturally horny. And putting them in an environment without women makes them more horny. Sometimes you can end up in camp for days without booking out. It's also difficult to get private time to release.

So some of them try out stuff with their bunkmates. It usually starts with the age old we are all men no need to be shy which often leads to incidents leaning towards a sexual nature.

These young fathers often like to experiment. Maybe because they got married too early and didn't get a chance to fully explore their sexuality. So they want to try things out at least on the down low.

Guest Goi coun
On 08/03/2018 at 11:46 AM, CKW said:

I met some also.

In fact, when my friend was in NS, he was sexually assaulted by a regular sergeant (can't say what rank exactly) who was married with two sons.

Once, I had a bit of fun with a Vietnamese guy at one of our public pools. I thought he was alone.

Then as I was leaving the pool, I saw him with his young son and daughter. They had been playing in the children's pool earlier, that was why I didn't see them.  

Ewwwweeee, How was his Vietnamese spring roll?

23 hours ago, XOXO said:

Does this really happen often? 

I guess it varies from camp to camp, and it will depend on the demographics of the NSFs, camp culture, presence of female regulars, etc. Whether yours is a stay-in or stay-out unit will also make a difference  :D

My NS unit was a stay-out one, and we also had quite a lot of Christian NSFs, so the camp culture was quite 乖 and clean.

Hence we never had such things going on.  :D

30 minutes ago, MinWoo said:

Sleeping together is also normal and sometimes we share a bed during guard duties and don't mind hugging each other to sleep LoL.

My NS unit had two NSFs who were pretty good friends. If they did guard duty together, they would occupy two adjoining beds, and then join the two beds together so that they could chat more easily during their resting time.

In fact, in my unit, it was quite common for us NS guys to do that, because it made more sense as a joint bed would mean more comfort and more space (per square feet or whatever  LOL) to roll about as compared to two guys on two separate single beds.

But you can bet that NS men during ICTs won't do that. Somehow, teenagers are less inhibited and "don't care what people think". As we get older, we become more face and image-conscious, and tend to be less "daring".

That's why I feel that often, NS can be the most fun and memorable time of a person's life (despite the difficulties), cos you get to do things that you won't ever have the chance to do again thereafter.  :D

8170_large_Screen_Shot_2016-08-05_at_6.4

1 minute ago, CKW said:

My NS unit had two NSFs who were pretty good friends. If they did guard duty together, they would occupy two adjoining beds, and then join the two beds together so that they could chat more easily during their resting time.

In fact, in my unit, it was quite common for us NS guys to do that, because it made more sense as a joint bed would mean more comfort and more space (per square feet or whatever  LOL) to roll about as compared to two guys on two separate single beds.

But you can bet that NS men during ICTs won't do that. Somehow, teenagers are less inhibited and "don't care what people think". As we get older, we become more face and image-conscious, and tend to be less "daring".

That's why I feel that often, NS can be the most fun and memorable time of a person's life (despite the difficulties), cos you get to do things that you won't ever have the chance to do again thereafter.  :D

8170_large_Screen_Shot_2016-08-05_at_6.4

Who’s the captain in charge? Should be a handsome boy right? Like song zong ji 

24 minutes ago, FluteGuan said:

He means the real life captain issit? If sinkie, then dunno yandao or not? Lol much

@Ben Ben Ben Were you asking about the Descendents Of The Sun captain, or were you asking me who my OC was?  :D

If the latter, my OC was a very self-serving, incapable, irresponsible man who was also very unattractive in appearance. 

He is now an OM in one of the local secondary schools, and from what I heard from my friend who is a teacher there, his level of competence has not improved since I ORDed  LOL

2 hours ago, CKW said:

@Ben Ben Ben Were you asking about the Descendents Of The Sun captain, or were you asking me who my OC was?  :D

If the latter, my OC was a very self-serving, incapable, irresponsible man who was also very unattractive in appearance. 

He is now an OM in one of the local secondary schools, and from what I heard from my friend who is a teacher there, his level of competence has not improved since I ORDed  LOL

Don’t waste our time talking about an incapable person here! We need fruitful discussion such as talking about a yandao. Hehe 

On 08/03/2018 at 11:28 AM, Ben Ben Ben said:

Married guy can still be a PLU due family pressure 

I know some 

I know many.

:(

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 2/1/2006 at 9:14 AM, Guest Guess said:

I SMS'ed a new year greeting to this officer and he replied. He suggested we meet for a tea on Saturday afternoon. Can't wait for Sat to come and will bring along lots of rubber and lube .... hahahahaha .... juz in case. If he's still cute and georgous, I may give in. If he is now a "Ah-chik" (uncle) - balding with tummy, hey hey -- then sorry lor --- he will juz have tea and no me .... who call him don't keep fit :whistle:

Your remarks kept me thinking.  2 or 3 years ago, I bumped into an army mate at the polyclinic.  I was then 58 or 59 years old and he was the same age as I.  To cut the story short, we have both aged and increase in size.  He was sporting a paunch just like me but I was surprised when over a cup of tea, he recalled how I used to service the platoon mates at night.  I had never serviced him and he said he wanted but was very shy back then especially when his dick was somewhat small and he felt uncomfortable showing it to the rest.  He was married and had 3 children by his first wife and another much younger child by the second wife.  I commented that although his cock is small but it was working good since he could father 4 children.  We laughed over the old stories then he offered to drive me home.  In the car, his left hand landed on my thigh and started massaging me.  I took the cue and my right hand went for his crotch and I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was already sporting an erection.  He asked if I like to go somewhere quiet.  I said, "sure as long as I get to see your gems." He drove to a very quiet cul-de-sac off the NS mrt track.  There in the car under some tall trees, I sucked him off for the first time after 40 years.  And by the way, his cock isn't all that small.  It was a decent 5.5 inches long and of a good girth that I am sure would drive any women crazy with lust.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

18 minutes ago, Guest Chastity said:

Will it be safe to wear a chastity cage during bmt? 

Don't

It will be very obvious  :D

Why you want to wear it for? Once people find out, and they will, it will spread like wildfire to the whole platoon, and even the instructors will make fun of you

Guest Everything must incl kimlo

He sure love to steal the thunder....do remember this person said he had sex with half of his platoon mates when he was in ns years and years ago.

14 hours ago, Guest New recruit said:

Anyone got any idea whether i need to stay in? I'm posting out to Nee Soon Camp - SUP ASST (GE) TRAINEE

Sup Asst (GE) not likely need to stay in.

Course should be quite relaxed also  :D

Just need to remember what form to use for what procedure. But not very complex on the whole.

Enjoy!

Guest Army Clerk
16 hours ago, Guest New recruit said:

Anyone got any idea whether i need to stay in? I'm posting out to Nee Soon Camp - SUP ASST (GE) TRAINEE

Signaller?  I was a clerk in charge of a their training material.  Somtimes trainee will be required to stay-in due to critical training.  As clerk, I booked out everyday and yes, I report to the company commander and was his PA before.  I did have the flexibility to opt for a bunk to stay in and used every priviledge as a clerk to get the CC to give me what I wanted...haha.  When falls...and you are alone in the midst of serveral deserted bunks,  you will enounter goosebumps....which will be another story some days.

5 minutes ago, Guest Army Clerk said:

Signaller?  I was a clerk in charge of a their training material.  Somtimes trainee will be required to stay-in due to critical training. . . .

I think the OP is more like a CQ store man, not Signaller  :D

2 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Anyone of u can not really handle nakeness in army? 

oohhhh... i love the nudity especially during bath time.  But I was shy and wore my tight briefs all the time and was secretly happy when the guys teased me about having a small cock therefore cannot strip naked.  I used to have full perky bums which became quite a sight in my wet underwears and many of my fellow army boys got quite excited at looking at them.  I purposely wriggled my bums at them and bent down to show them what lovely bums I had.  Of course my bums were the subject of their admiration and ahem quite a few erections which of course led to fun time.

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

28 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

a few of the males who went tours or shared their army stories mentioned that they are pee-shy, and naked-shy

I asked how then do they bathe in camp? he said he will try to wait till the last woh

I really cannot imagine how?

but all the mates tend to laugh at my buddy for having a rounded bottom ie his hips seemed rounder (u get me)

men are usu straight hip-waist type

I know kimlo, u wont feel shy but I didn't know that u have it "small" (till I saw your reply above)

however, I don't get the logic of why army (straight) boys enjoyed seeing the bottoms of another guy? (esp u have seen the video above and on public trpt all straight males including me , we just don't like another male sticking their shoulders or arms too closely/side-by-side to us)

My sex buddy is a squaddie in the local (Nepal) army. He's a short, slim fit sub, good at taking orders. I told him to get a super short hair cut next time he comes round and to run over to my place from his camp (about 14 km) so he works up a good sweat. Then I'm thinking of setting him a naked push-up and sit-up challenge on the cool, tiled kitchen floor.

5 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

a few of the males who went tours or shared their army stories mentioned that they are pee-shy, and naked-shy

I asked how then do they bathe in camp? he said he will try to wait till the last woh

but all the mates tend to laugh at my buddy for having a rounded bottom ie his hips seemed rounder (u get me)

I know kimlo, u wont feel shy but I didn't know that u have it "small" (till I saw your reply above)

however, I don't get the logic of why army (straight) boys enjoyed seeing the bottoms of another guy? (esp u have seen the video above and on public trpt all straight males including me , we just don't like another male sticking their shoulders or arms too closely/side-by-side to us)

Straight guys play play only la 

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Anyone of u can not really handle nakeness in army? 

Have to get used to it i think.

The first day i remember everyone was shy and all and tried covering and facing the other side so no one could see.

But when we started to know each other more, people would go shower and walk in and out of the bunk without towel and even changing their underwear or boxer infront of you. We will also tease the person's preference of underwear too.

You will get less shy when you know your mates well i guess. There is one buddy of mine that will always ask me to shower with him, cause he always borrows my shower foam, shampoo and face wash. We got to the state where we don't mind cleaning each other's back and shampooing each other's head =X

Too fast to live, too young to die.

Guest Concern

When I first started out my bmt during the start of the millennium. There was a good change of food been served to us, as of compared to the older days recruit. Though I may not be serving my reservice anymore, i think the food menu should have increase by more cusine. Western food is the best I get during that period though occasionally we still gets roti prata for a morning breakfast. The curry as compared to commercial side may tends to fall out through flavour, lack of that cumin taste. But it still get the crunchiness of what Jalan kayu standard has from its dough even till now, I supposed. I was wondering was it deep fried entirely by mass production! If not, how can it be that crunchy! You guys now are really spoilt for choices. Food for thoughts!

During bmt, breakfast is the most important meals that all soldiers are waiting for. Inclusive package of training, baggage of unknown stuff to carry and uncleared attention to be borthered. All these are hard work that can t be forfeited by a missed for having to wake up so early. Without breakfast, there is no point brushing the teeth so early, feel like just let it decayed. Though lunch can be really delicious too, but I tends to eat only the fried chicken if there is any, leaving out the rice, how I wish there were brown rice! Most of the time, I only can remember eating my lunch out on out ration. As my unit concentrate more on outdoor activities, it seems that eating in camp most of the time sounds not practical for a garang unit like us. Though there were times appetites had a rundown, I pull myself together with application of nutmeg oil, rubbing hard and warm to console the cravings of Wan Tan mee! To adapt and refrain from the habits after ord, i still at times took away my food in box devouring at Parks and gardens. I feel the jungle inside!

As for dinner, after I was posted out from my unit after bmt. I was so delighted to have nights off. I am really nutty and weirdo at that time not in aware there is something called nights out, from that 10 min walk to camp from my place! Like sonic the tail, nothing is left by a smoke of gas! My favourite activity of the days from army!  Hope those seized will count!

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

i guess the reasons are:

1) my bottom when young was really rounded and perky just like a girl's.  so when they see it they get aroused.

2) i was somewhat girlish and of course that led to much teasing from the guys who were all naked in the common bathroom except for me (and naughty me sometimes purposely wear thongs or g-string so when i bend over, my arsehole is exposed. 

3)  all these men away from their girlfriends get really horny so 'no fish, prawn also good'.  very few are interested in fucking my arsehole but many of them are happy to get a free blowjob.

All in sex is fair.

14 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

i guess the reasons are:

1) my bottom when young was really rounded and perky just like a girl's.  so when they see it they get aroused.

2) i was somewhat girlish and of course that led to much teasing from the guys who were all naked in the common bathroom except for me (and naughty me sometimes purposely wear thongs or g-string so when i bend over, my arsehole is exposed. 

3)  all these men away from their girlfriends get really horny so 'no fish, prawn also good'.  very few are interested in fucking my arsehole but many of them are happy to get a free blowjob.

Huh at that era is gstring avail?

not a norm, so shd b expensive imports??

they will not bully u?

cos i noticed the softer ones often gotten something from officers and platoon mates

9 hours ago, MinWoo said:

Have to get used to it i think.

The first day i remember everyone was shy and all and tried covering and facing the other side so no one could see.

But when we started to know each other more, people would go shower and walk in and out of the bunk without towel and even changing their underwear or boxer infront of you. We will also tease the person's preference of underwear too.

You will get less shy when you know your mates well i guess. There is one buddy of mine that will always ask me to shower with him, cause he always borrows my shower foam, shampoo and face wash. We got to the state where we don't mind cleaning each other's back and shampooing each other's head =X

Back then, 1999 old PA also open concept shower, one bunk ard 40pax. Shower diff timing. My buddies ard 6 of us always shower tgt. Rub each other back. Shave infront each other. All str buddies. 

Guest Concern

That is those antique camp somewhere hidden at corners of woody area. In fact, there were already much new camps that had been re established during the late 90s. I was so lucky to get posted to the new camp for bmt, the first batch to get the spring bed with new bed sheets. Eventually, I too heard from my schoolmates who posted to Tekong sharing of the new face apart from the old ones during that period, more colourful. However, I was posted out to a very old camp in The Central east side after bmt for a permanent based unit. That was when I noticed that toilets are not attached with doors for showers. For the first few weeks attaching the new place, insecurities of walking to toilet occurred insight from the seniors who usually go naked Walking out from bunk. At times, greetings and conversation are exchanged in this manner. So crazy Loh! Aiyo so crazy Loh!

3 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Huh at that era is gstring avail?

not a norm, so shd b expensive imports??

they will not bully u?

cos i noticed the softer ones often gotten something from officers and platoon mates

g-strings around for more than a century only less common.  i bought my first g-string through an angmoh friend who travelled frequently between UK (his home) and singapore.  I won't mention names but for those of us here who have been around for at least 4-5 decades we will remember him as the correspondent working for Reuters who frequented the infamous gay cruising venues.

surprisingly i was never bullied ... i guess because i dish out favours to them - you know - free bjs!!!

yes I often get it from the officers and platoon mates - their hard stiff cocks in my mouth. hahaha!

Edited by kimlo777

All in sex is fair.

6 minutes ago, kimlo777 said:

g-strings around for more than a century only less common.  i bought my first g-string through an angmoh friend who travelled frequently between UK (his home) and singapore.  I won't mention names but for those of us here who have been around for at least 4-5 decades we will remember him as the correspondent working for Reuters who frequented the infamous gay cruising venues.

surprisingly i was never bullied ... i guess because i dish out favours to them - you know - free bjs!!!

yes I often get it from the officers and platoon mates - their hard stiff cocks in my mouth. hahaha!

not so much in Sg and commoners (some cannot even afford a decent brand for undies) at that time (of no internet/phones)

1 hour ago, Guest Concern said:

Seriously! So what is it like wearing g string to field! Goodness!

no lah, dun wear to field or during exercises.  only wear when i am in barracks at end of day.  purposely mah to try to seduce all those horny young soldiers - otherwise, how to seduce half the platoon!

All in sex is fair.

Guest Guard Duty

Guard Duty on a Weekend.

Normally for Guard duty on Sunday, i would booked in on Sat night in case i overslept the next morning.

And Happen to do Duty on Sunday with this Sergent.

We don't really know one another as we are from different Platoon.

As usual, i went back camp the night before and bump into him in the toliet.

He asked if i could  wake him up in the morning in case he overslept. :twisted:

The next morning, i purposely woke up earlier than usual and when over to his bunk to wake him up. When i went in, he was still sleeping and snoring. He's having a morning wood and one on his hand was insider his shorts. I tried to wake him up. He slowly open his eyes and ask whether are we late for handing over. I tease him a bit, by asking why his hand is in the shorts and commented it look quite big ah and gave a few tapped on his shorts. Can feel the hardest, he just smiled, and i grabbed his rod and give it a few stroke through his shorts. He was enjoying it and my hand slowly move in from the leg opening and tickle his balls. Maybe due to the Morning Wood, just a few more stroke and he release inside his shorts.....

46 minutes ago, Guest Guard Duty said:

Guard Duty on a Weekend.

Normally for Guard duty on Sunday, i would booked in on Sat night in case i overslept the next morning.

And Happen to do Duty on Sunday with this Sergent.

We don't really know one another as we are from different Platoon.

As usual, i went back camp the night before and bump into him in the toliet.

He asked if i could  wake him up in the morning in case he overslept. :twisted:

The next morning, i purposely woke up earlier than usual and when over to his bunk to wake him up. When i went in, he was still sleeping and snoring. He's having a morning wood and one on his hand was insider his shorts. I tried to wake him up. He slowly open his eyes and ask whether are we late for handing over. I tease him a bit, by asking why his hand is in the shorts and commented it look quite big ah and gave a few tapped on his shorts. Can feel the hardest, he just smiled, and i grabbed his rod and give it a few stroke through his shorts. He was enjoying it and my hand slowly move in from the leg opening and tickle his balls. Maybe due to the Morning Wood, just a few more stroke and he release inside his shorts.....

Gotta feeling he was halfway wanking when u walked into his bunk n pretend to be sleeping.thats why he came fast.lol

19 hours ago, Guest Concern said:

When I first started out my bmt during the start of the millennium. There was a good change of food been served to us, as of compared to the older days recruit. Though I may not be serving my reservice anymore, i think the food menu should have increase by more cusine. Western food is the best I get during that period though occasionally we still gets roti prata for a morning breakfast. The curry as compared to commercial side may tends to fall out through flavour, lack of that cumin taste. But it still get the crunchiness of what Jalan kayu standard has from its dough even till now, I supposed. I was wondering was it deep fried entirely by mass production! If not, how can it be that crunchy! You guys now are really spoilt for choices . . . 

Why didn't you sign on?  

You seem to like SAF food a lot, so much so that you would purposely order takeaway to reminisce the feeling of eating SFI food in styrofoam boxes during outfield! 

This was what you said:

"To adapt and refrain from the habits after ord, i still at times took away my food in box devouring at Parks and gardens. I feel the jungle inside!"

13 hours ago, jimgogo said:

Back then, 1999 old PA also open concept shower, one bunk ard 40pax. Shower diff timing. My buddies ard 6 of us always shower tgt. Rub each other back. Shave infront each other. All str buddies. 

which intake are you? me 99 intake, yeah those was the time where we can see everyone nude. lol best OPA

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.