Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

18 hours ago, jimgogo said:

Back then, 1999 old PA also open concept shower, one bunk ard 40pax. Shower diff timing. My buddies ard 6 of us always shower tgt. Rub each other back. Shave infront each other. All str buddies. 

Nice.

I'm from the Navy, so we had to swim quite often and wash up everytime we go swim.

You could imagine how many times we strip and shower a day xD

Too fast to live, too young to die.

4 hours ago, MinWoo said:

Nice.

I'm from the Navy, so we had to swim quite often and wash up everytime we go swim.

You could imagine how many times we strip and shower a day xD

I love the Navy no. 3 uniform. Looks the smartest among all the armed services.  :D

And the pants is the tightest also  :twisted:

Guest Concern

Far most, I did went back and complete my reservice. As reservice may not be in the same camp, I am trying to make it feel like the standard given by the cook during my active years. Though I can t find back the same taste, I still could not forget the old taste! I understand canteen do have amazing char kuey Teow, chicken karage and commando burger through forking out that few pennies from the pocket. However, when one is there for a period of time! It will brings memory from the taste of the food, like a lullaby melodies stuck in the mind from childhood. Kueh pisang!

Guest not hiding
On 03/04/2018 at 1:04 PM, kimlo777 said:

g-strings around for more than a century only less common.  i bought my first g-string through an angmoh friend who travelled frequently between UK (his home) and singapore.  I won't mention names but for those of us here who have been around for at least 4-5 decades we will remember him as the correspondent working for Reuters who frequented the infamous gay cruising venues.

surprisingly i was never bullied ... i guess because i dish out favours to them - you know - free bjs!!!

yes I often get it from the officers and platoon mates - their hard stiff cocks in my mouth. hahaha!

Hm, I always resort to wonder whether there is still a single dick in Singapore (or the world) that hasn't yet been blown by kimlo777???

The stories are amusing but seem to me a bit deriving from fantasy island...

Unfortunately, besides some explicit blogs, there is no publisher for all these sex adventurist stories....in Singabore...

19 minutes ago, Guest Concern said:

Far most, I did went back and complete my reservice. As reservice may not be in the same camp, I am trying to make it feel like the standard given by the cook during my active years. Though I can t find back the same taste, I still could not forget the old taste! I understand canteen do have amazing char kuey Teow, chicken karage and commando burger through forking out that few pennies from the pocket. However, when one is there for a period of time! It will brings memory from the taste of the food, like a lullaby melodies stuck in the mind from childhood. Kueh pisang!

My God! Just sign on already!  :P

Guest Concern

There are many reasons for different candidates to consider a career choice during army. Maybe I should say if it was the right time and right mindset to pens on the bracket. I do have some senior whom sign on for the sake of just to get that stay out priority for a busy scheduled camp like us. For me, to be able to work hard at that compulsory time to enjoy the food is already a blessing. Though I might get a sting bite from a hornet in the cookhouse before. It is a memorable days for me in the army! Oh bless him!

On 4/3/2018 at 5:22 PM, Guest Guard Duty said:

Guard Duty on a Weekend.

Normally for Guard duty on Sunday, i would booked in on Sat night in case i overslept the next morning.

And Happen to do Duty on Sunday with this Sergent.

We don't really know one another as we are from different Platoon.

As usual, i went back camp the night before and bump into him in the toliet.

He asked if i could  wake him up in the morning in case he overslept. :twisted:

The next morning, i purposely woke up earlier than usual and when over to his bunk to wake him up. When i went in, he was still sleeping and snoring. He's having a morning wood and one on his hand was insider his shorts. I tried to wake him up. He slowly open his eyes and ask whether are we late for handing over. I tease him a bit, by asking why his hand is in the shorts and commented it look quite big ah and gave a few tapped on his shorts. Can feel the hardest, he just smiled, and i grabbed his rod and give it a few stroke through his shorts. He was enjoying it and my hand slowly move in from the leg opening and tickle his balls. Maybe due to the Morning Wood, just a few more stroke and he release inside his shorts.....

TELL US MORE! The full story with all the horny details.

I wish only a fraction of the above stories happened to me in NS. But I Guess I was too bluh to know or recognise the horny goings on. I did my NS many years ago in South Africa. Our NS was almost a carbon copy of the local NS with 3 months of BMT and combat training followed by Officers course and then posting to a unit. The only difference was there was an actual war on and we spent two 3 month periods on The Border or operational area during our 2 years of NS. I was assigned as a young 25 yo to provide medical support to a unit during cross border operations and occasionally to larger operations from our HQ base. 

There was a particularly hunky 19 yo medic assigned to the HQ unit whom I got to know during HQ assignments. He was about 1.7m tall, buff with great pecs, biceps, a bubble butt and thighs to die for. He had Latin looks, curly brown hair and the most memorable ebony eyes.  

One evening after returning from a particularly stressful 4 day cross border ops, about 10 of us congregated around the bush pub, a rough oval construction under a tarpaulin near the edge of the base.  We were a motley crew of infantry, the medic and me.  I was the only officer in the group, but on the border we did not pay much attention to rank and regulations. It was hot and humid and most were dressed in PT shorts and we’re going commando.

As I was settling into my 2nd beer, the medic piped up from the other side of the bar:”Hey Doc, bet I can give you a hard-on without touching you!” My hair stood on end because I realised something was up, but that I also could not say no without losing face.  

“You’re on”, I replied. He made me put my hands on the bar while I remained seated on the bar stool. He then took a cube of ice from the ice bucket and very gently started to glide it across my back. It was quite cool and refreshing and I thought:”This is going to be easy” Then he moved the ice onto the side of my neck and I felt a very mild twinge in my shorts. The ice cube gently moved to my ear and the twinge turned into a stirring in my shorts. He then proceeded rubbing the cube on my upper lip... By the time he reached my chest and my left nipple I realised I was in serious trouble with a raging hard-on taking over. I realised my erection was stuck behind my left thigh and therefore not yet obvious. By the time he reached my right nipple I could feel the precum oozing out against my inner thigh and realised the slightest movement would dislodge my hard-on from it’s stuck position and make it glide into a fully erect visible tent on the front of my shorts. I did not dare to breathe... He slowly moved the ice cube lower and before he reached my belly button I was mortified...! How was I going to save face? Then the medic said:”You are a cold fish Doc...” and returned to his seat. I quickly bought a round of drinks and soon the normal banter was going on. Shortly thereafter when things below returned to normal proportions apart from the wetness against my thigh, , I excused myself, went for a shower and one of my most memorable jerk-off sessions ever

The medic offered to pay the bet the next morning, which I refused. I returned to my unit and he ORD 2 months later. I never got a chance to tell him how happy he made me.  The one regret of my life. Such is life; such is war....

1 hour ago, Sh3rlock said:

I wish only a fraction of the above stories happened to me in NS. But I Guess I was too bluh to know or recognise the horny goings on. I did my NS many years ago in South Africa.

Wah!!! You were actually posted to South Africa?! This is the first time I've heard of an NS posting to S Africa!

I thought if the SAF did send people there, only the regulars would be selected?

4 minutes ago, CKW said:

Wah!!! You were actually posted to South Africa?! This is the first time I've heard of an NS posting to S Africa!

I thought if the SAF did send people there, only the regulars would be selected?

Sorry for not being clear. I am South African and did my NS there. Moved to Singapore years later. 

Guest NSman

For me, definitely a place where you question yourself why you like guys because most of the guys you’ll encounter are really a joke. Go in, do what you need to, and get out. But you’ll definitely meet some of the best friends whom you’ll friend zone and the thoughts of sleeping with them is like a nightmare. 

3 hours ago, Guest NSman said:

For me, definitely a place where you question yourself why you like guys because most of the guys you’ll encounter are really a joke. Go in, do what you need to, and get out. But you’ll definitely meet some of the best friends whom you’ll friend zone and the thoughts of sleeping with them is like a nightmare. 

I think NSFs are still okay. Most of them are at the age when they are still very cute  :D

But if you are talking about ICT, then yeah. It tends to be quite disappointing. A lot of balding and obese guys. And all they talk about are their wives and kids, and how expensive HDB flats are nowadays  [yawns]

But the bright side to it is that if you can maintain your physique, complexion and hair, you'll really stand out in your cohort  :clap:  as I've seen with some guys in my ICT

Guest NSman

Nope man. Too many attitude guys during my nsf time. I must say only 1 in 10 guys are still fuckable with good attitude. Nsman wise, we can really tell who are gays and who are not. Like you said, the looks and physique and hair and the things they talk about. Lol no where to hide alrdy. 

1 hour ago, enthuboy_93 said:

Wish they made the boys go naked from start to finish for our pre enlistment medical checkup too 
Just like for China
Haha

Wah!!!

But here very hard - NS enlistees will complain; parents will complain, ministers' sons will complain to their daddies, etc. :D

On 4/4/2018 at 11:39 PM, Sh3rlock said:

Sorry for not being clear. I am South African and did my NS there. Moved to Singapore years later. 

Did you guys shower in communal bathroom where everyone is naked? 

Just now, CKW said:

I remember during BMT you everytime do this to me when I shower, until my self-esteem became so low . . .  :redface:

I wish i could b as long as the one on the left!

during that time, i have not even explored abt my gay self

n my camp’s bathroom is really no walls

the notorious camp1 tekong!!!!!!!!

recruit nia

after that posted out when bmt over

A year ago, there was a sergeant that I didn't like to interact because of his attitude and how he does work. I would tell myself to stay far away as possible form him.

But a month ago, he was thrusting his dick into my mouth a few times HAHAHA

Guest Guest
54 minutes ago, gboy97 said:

A year ago, there was a sergeant that I didn't like to interact because of his attitude and how he does work. I would tell myself to stay far away as possible form him.

But a month ago, he was thrusting his dick into my mouth a few times HAHAHA

Tell us more ... what lead to your change in mind?

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Tell us more ... what lead to your change in mind?

Hmmmm. To begin, the sergeant is also gay. We had a conversation about our love life and one question led to the other. I felt that he was trying to improve on himself as a person and I should try to at least know him better. And there was this sexual tension between us after that conversation

47 minutes ago, gboy97 said:

Hmmmm. To begin, the sergeant is also gay. We had a conversation about our love life and one question led to the other. I felt that he was trying to improve on himself as a person and I should try to at least know him better. And there was this sexual tension between us after that conversation

Was he a regular sergeant or an NSF sergeant?

Did you stay in touch with him? Or are you still in NS with him?

My soldier mate came round last night and I set him some naked exercises for warm-up on the cool kitchen floor. 50x pushups, sit-ups, squats. Judging by his hard cock, he found the new experience quite exciting and I was impressed by his fitness. Certainly worked up a nice sweat on top of that from his morning workout in barracks...

1 hour ago, Excitado said:

My soldier mate came round last night and I set him some naked exercises for warm-up on the cool kitchen floor. 50x pushups, sit-ups, squats. Judging by his hard cock, he found the new experience quite exciting and I was impressed by his fitness. Certainly worked up a nice sweat on top of that from his morning workout in barracks...

I bet this was how you helped your soldier mate to warm-up and stretch on the cool kitchen floor   :D :twisted:

Cradle91.jpg

Guest lonewolfsbane
On 13/04/2018 at 10:27 AM, enthuboy_93 said:

Wish they made the boys go naked from start to finish for our pre enlistment medical checkup too 
Just like for China
Haha

i think it used to be more open. 

like one large room everyone's naked and get checked up in groups. this was probably like in the 70s, early 80s.  

On 13/04/2018 at 12:03 PM, CKW said:

Wah!!!

But here very hard - NS enlistees will complain; parents will complain, ministers' sons will complain to their daddies, etc. :D

that's exactly what happened. complaints. and they decided to make it less open. give the boys some privacy.  ;) 

Guest lonewolfsbane

when i did bmt, the shower stalls had partitions but no doors but i believe they have doors now. guess this will give the boys some alone time. haha.

when i went to unit, i was in one of the older camps and they actually had the open concept shower where it's just one area with a few shower heads similar to the bedok reservoir park one. i believe they must have renovated by now and changed into the individual cubicles. i must say the open concept ones were better in my opinion coz you didn't waste time showering too long plus you can chit chat with your mates while you shower. not much of that bonding anymore.

i remember when i was in bmt, we had to wear our singlets during physical training which was different from when my dad and uncles did bmt and they were usually shirtless. my sgt major at the time told us that parents complained about their boys doing training shirtless and that it's not good for the boys...sun damage, self-esteem blah blah and thats why it was a rule to be properly covered up.  so we rarely did training shirtless except during night training and sometimes unofficially in the day. but now i see that in bmt the recruits and commanders always go shirtless during training. 

i guess in time the open concept showers will come back to army camps when they realize that it's just more efficient to build that instead of individual stalls. 

22 minutes ago, Guest lonewolfsbane said:

i think it used to be more open. 

like one large room everyone's naked and get checked up in groups. this was probably like in the 70s, early 80s.  

My NS enlistment checkup was in the mid-90s, and I still can recall there was a part where the whole group of us were told to strip down to our underwear and sit in the waiting area while we waited for our turn to individually enter the MO's office.

Still can recall how cold and paiseh it was for a lot of us.  :D

Not sure if they still make the enlistees do that now.

3 hours ago, CKW said:

Was he a regular sergeant or an NSF sergeant?

Did you stay in touch with him? Or are you still in NS with him?

He is a regular sergeant in his early 20s. I'm still in NS and we do see each other daily

6 minutes ago, CKW said:

Nope! And it was 2 years ago when i went for my checkup (unless they decided to change it back to the old ways but i doubt so)

Edited by gboy97
typo in grammar

Just now, gboy97 said:

He was a regular sergeant in his early 20s. I'm still in NS and we do see each other daily

Cool! I bet you have gone out with him several times? Like, to Sentosa or East Coast Park, etc.?

Don't have to say here if it's private. I'm just teasing  :D

2 minutes ago, gboy97 said:

Nope! And it was 2 years ago when i went for my checkup (unless they decided to change it back to the old ways but i doubt so)

Life and welfare are really better now  :D

When I go back for ICT, I find that NSF are very articulate (in English) and educated nowadays.

My NS unit in the late 90s had a lot of Hokkien soldiers, and you almost never heard English being spoken in camp.

Some of the Hokkien soldiers did not complete secondary school so they tend to be a bit rougher. But they were very nice to tease.

I remember one such 3SG armourer once used the phrase "gan pua sian", and I asked him to explain to me, from a medical and anatomical perspective, why such a term exists.

And he actually tried, but it was so comical  LOLOL

5 minutes ago, CKW said:

Cool! I bet you have gone out with him several times? Like, to Sentosa or East Coast Park, etc.?

Don't have to say here if it's private. I'm just teasing  :D

Hahaha. We've never went out actually. Let's just say that things are better of if we just meet only in camp and not outside due to our circumstances :D

13 minutes ago, gboy97 said:

Hahaha. We've never went out actually. Let's just say that things are better of if we just meet only in camp and not outside due to our circumstances :D

I guess it might get complicated if you both started dating, seeing that he is your superior in camp, the other guys may not like it, etc.

Btw, what is the overall NSF and regulars' attitude towards gay guys now?

Somehow I suspect that even now, it's still not a good idea to let people know that you are gay, especially for regulars as it might affect their chances of promotion due to prejudice from their superiors, etc.?

My time (mid to late 90s) homosexuality was considered quite taboo. The individual camp culture may vary from unit to unit, but usually, if you wanted your NS life to be smooth-sailing and without trouble, you did not tell people that you like guys  :mellow:

_MG_0226_Final-24color.jpg

Edited by CKW

1 minute ago, CKW said:

I guess it might get complicated if you both started dating, seeing that he is your superior in camp, the other guys may not like it, etc.

Also, what is the overall NSF and regulars' attitude towards gay guys now?

Indeed. They may think I might be getting special privileges from him.

With regards to the attitude, it really depends and hard to say for both NSFs and regulars. While my superiors/commanders and campmates are generally okay and open-minded about the issue, it might not be the same for another in a different camp. And i'm so thankful for that

@gboy97

Actually, your experience reminds me of this guy's account below. It's actually posted in this same thread, but it's from 2012.

Please pardon the lengthy account, but I think you will enjoy reading it  :D

I had the craziest time in army. When I first entered my unit, there was this officer who was always surrounded by people. He seemed really popular. The other officers would always tease him about his youthful looks and babyish face. Well he was really cute.

Well at first I didn't notice him much since they was always a wall of soldiers surrounding him. Didn't think we would hit it off too. However, after the first two months in the unit, we seemed to bump into each other a lot. At the cookhouse, canteen, HQ, garage etc.. And everytime he pass me by, there was this bright cheery smile that made me uncomfortable yet gratifying. I felt like I had a crush that was forbidden.

There were days mine COS duties conincide with his DO duties & we would shyly make small talk about each other. Questions like what JC we were from, have you had your lunch, how's army and stuff were randomly thrown about to avoid or awkward gaze. Some people think after all the small talk , it's gonna make it less uncomfortable for us to talk to each other in future but it seemed only to work for him.

For the following month, I tried to avoid him at all cost for I felt my crush on him had grew and I felt certain that he would not be able to reciprocate the feelings for I think he's straight.

So unfortunately, we had another duty that month that conincided. Well there were limited officers as some just ORD, guess he had to tank more duties until the new batch comes in. We were at the armskote checking arms before closing the armskote for the night and he, out of no where, asked why was I avoiding him for quite a period of time. I brushed off his question and said I wasn't and that I might have unknowingly unacknowledged his presence cause I was busy with NDP stuff.

He didn't seem to buy what i said but grabbed me by both shoulders, looked me in the eye and said "alright. I hope I didn't scare you away by being friendly or unfriendly." I felt a little shocked since his closeness was considered inappropriate but it also made that moment comfortable with him.

I reassured him I wasn't scared by him and will continue to talk to him if we happen to pass by each other in camp. He kinda heaved a sigh of relief and I couldn't remember what came over me, but I took his hands and knead hard. I really wanted to tell him about my crush for him and I leaned closer and gave him a hug. Kinda like hey bro no worries hug but kinda gay too. You can only imagine.

What surprised me most was that as I released his from my grasp, he cheekily pecked me on my cheek. I stood there frozen as he pecked me on my lips this time. All my feelings then were finally released as I held him by his cheeks and kissed him for a full minute. It must have been the craziest thing to have done in army. I would have been damned if I got caught or if he resisted. I remembered my heart was racing and I exhaled heavily as we shared the kiss.

It still turns me on thinking about it.

2 minutes ago, gboy97 said:

Indeed. They may think I might be getting special privileges from him.

Yeah man. I thought so too.

And if they are the homophobic type, they will be even more resentful, and may even resort to acts of bullying in order to vent their frustration.

3 minutes ago, gboy97 said:

With regards to the attitude, it really depends and hard to say for both NSFs and regulars. While my superiors/commanders and campmates are generally okay and open-minded about the issue, it might not be the same for another in a different camp. And i'm so thankful for that

Oh I see.  

Yeah, I guess it definitely varies from camp to camp. And even within the same unit, it is not static but fluid due to the constant changing demographics of the incoming and outgoing NSFs.

Like in my NS camp - initially it was a very vulgar and Hokkien camp. LOL

But after a year, it became very civilised and English-speaking due to a big influx of tertiary-educated NSFs, and the ORDing of the Hokkien boys, which saddened me a lot as I had grown very fond of a lot of them by then.

29 minutes ago, CKW said:

@gboy97

Actually, your experience reminds me of this guy's account below. It's actually posted in this same thread, but it's from 2012.

I had the craziest time in army. When I first entered my unit, there was this officer who was always surrounded by people. He seemed really popular. The other officers would always tease him about his youthful looks and babyish face. Well he was really cute.

Well at first I didn't notice him much since they was always a wall of soldiers surrounding him. Didn't think we would hit it off too. However, after the first two months in the unit, we seemed to bump into each other a lot. At the cookhouse, canteen, HQ, garage etc.. And everytime he pass me by, there was this bright cheery smile that made me uncomfortable yet gratifying. I felt like I had a crush that was forbidden.

There were days mine COS duties conincide with his DO duties & we would shyly make small talk about each other. Questions like what JC we were from, have you had your lunch, how's army and stuff were randomly thrown about to avoid or awkward gaze. Some people think after all the small talk , it's gonna make it less uncomfortable for us to talk to each other in future but it seemed only to work for him.

For the following month, I tried to avoid him at all cost for I felt my crush on him had grew and I felt certain that he would not be able to reciprocate the feelings for I think he's straight.

So unfortunately, we had another duty that month that conincided. Well there were limited officers as some just ORD, guess he had to tank more duties until the new batch comes in. We were at the armskote checking arms before closing the armskote for the night and he, out of no where, asked why was I avoiding him for quite a period of time. I brushed off his question and said I wasn't and that I might have unknowingly unacknowledged his presence cause I was busy with NDP stuff.

He didn't seem to buy what i said but grabbed me by both shoulders, looked me in the eye and said "alright. I hope I didn't scare you away by being friendly or unfriendly." I felt a little shocked since his closeness was considered inappropriate but it also made that moment comfortable with him.

I reassured him I wasn't scared by him and will continue to talk to him if we happen to pass by each other in camp. He kinda heaved a sigh of relief and I couldn't remember what came over me, but I took his hands and knead hard. I really wanted to tell him about my crush for him and I leaned closer and gave him a hug. Kinda like hey bro no worries hug but kinda gay too. You can only imagine.

What surprised me most was that as I released his from my grasp, he cheekily pecked me on my cheek. I stood there frozen as he pecked me on my lips this time. All my feelings then were finally released as I held him by his cheeks and kissed him for a full minute. It must have been the craziest thing to have done in army. I would have been damned if I got caught or if he resisted. I remembered my heart was racing and I exhaled heavily as we shared the kiss.

Then then....continue please

1 hour ago, CKW said:

My NS enlistment checkup was in the mid-90s, and I still can recall there was a part where the whole group of us were told to strip down to our underwear and sit in the waiting area while we waited for our turn to individually enter the MO's office.

Still can recall how cold and paiseh it was for a lot of us.  :D

At most we were only told to go topless while waiting around 
Can't think of any reason for them to get us to strip to undies or naked though, but since there's such a thing called 'herd mentality' where ppl tend to follow others, 
Say, it be pouring heavily so most of them get drenched, then one group of guys ask to remove both shirt and pants, others might follow suit 
Then any coming after will just do the same cuz don't want to look like the odd one out 

1 minute ago, enthuboy_93 said:

At most we were only told to go topless while waiting around 
Can't think of any reason for them to get us to strip to undies or naked though, but since there's such a thing called 'herd mentality' where ppl tend to follow others, 
Say, it be pouring heavily so most of them get drenched, then one group of guys ask to remove both shirt and pants, others might follow suit 
Then any coming after will just do the same cuz don't want to look like the odd one out 

Ah I see

I think throughout my entire NS, I cannot recall a single instance when we were told to strip to any degree  LOL

In fact, because my NS vocation was in an office, the camp rule was that as long as we were in the office, we had to be in smart 4; no singlets allowed.

On 13/04/2018 at 12:03 PM, CKW said:

Wah!!!

Yea, now too conservative liao 
Seems like we are moving backwards instead of forwards

On 13/04/2018 at 12:28 PM, Guest :-( said:

Did you guys shower in communal bathroom where everyone is naked? 

This thing about the communal showers 
Since all are guys and we've all been through it(same thing happens in NS), showers inside or outside camp (swimming pool changing rooms etc.) can be converted into pseudo communal showers if guys just leave the doors open when showering 
Just be cool about it 
Then we can create our own "communal" showers 

37 minutes ago, CKW said:

@gboy97

Interesting recount
Rather than the usual such encounters which usually ends up in sex
This one resulted in both expressing their feelings and intentions to each other without going sexual :)

1 minute ago, sayfirst said:

I serve ICT at a camp with many hot dudes and would happily serve my fellow countrymen in um, several ways. 

Can you name some of the ways?  :twisted:

You are lucky. My ICT unit has so many fat guys. Doesn't inspire any confidence at all.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.