Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

But it really is a sick fantasy of mine.

Okay i admit it is sick.

Ever heard that if an officer goes into DB,

he gets his rank stripped before entering at the front gate?

Not sure if that is true but would be hot if the guy was struggling and had many others holding him while they rip his rank and maybe tear part of his uniform off.

And then strip him later in DB.

Hehehe. "Strip of his rank" means he will hold no rank, it doesn't mean that they physically tear it off lah..... Your imagination very wild!

Anyway, here is something from me.

Photo taken as part of a test shoot.

02.jpg

Instagram @the_meowprince

Hehehe. "Strip of his rank" means he will hold no rank, it doesn't mean that they physically tear it off lah..... Your imagination very wild!

02.jpg

But my imagination sounds more fun.

Struggle struggle, rip off rank, cut out underwear...

evil wardens (not worth mentioning the 2 letters) tekan and rape the occifer.

It is more deliciously twisted if the occifer was innocent.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

Casper & RSM your chat have been moved to http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20914&pid=208451&st=0entry208451

Which part of my message about not diverting the discussion, do you not understand?

The next time you do that again, I will remove you post.

Guest yumseng

Nice thread, but seems like not many people willing to post their pics wor lol.

Rafa87, you look hot? Any of your uniformed photos to be posted here? or best, in your birthday suit LOL

02.jpg

But my imagination sounds more fun.

Struggle struggle, rip off rank, cut out underwear...

evil wardens (not worth mentioning the 2 letters) tekan and rape the occifer.

It is more deliciously twisted if the occifer was innocent.

Woah I got instant hard on reading this! Still cant decide if i wanna rp as evil warden or the "innocent" officer =D

Maybe I could just be one of the lao qiao detainees who takes over his "punishment" and haze him into the bruthahood :thumb: once the wardens are done with him...

There's always another secret.

But it really is a sick fantasy of mine.

Okay i admit it is sick.

Ever heard that if an officer goes into DB,

he gets his rank stripped before entering at the front gate?

Not sure if that is true but would be hot if the guy was struggling and had many others holding him while they rip his rank and maybe tear part of his uniform off.

And then strip him later in DB.

I think that happens if the officer is not accepting his verdict, which is likely to happen 0.000001% in real life. You need pxxn to see that fantasy.

But I like that. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think the charged is not allowed to wear rank and underwear when going to DB.

Woah it's rare to see fit 1WOs out there. :D

I agree. It must be the sex and some responsible fitness. :lol:

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I think that happens if the officer is not accepting his verdict, which is likely to happen 0.000001% in real life. You need pxxn to see that fantasy.

But I like that. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think the charged is not allowed to wear rank and underwear when going to DB.

I agree. It must be the sex and some responsible fitness. :lol:

Had a bunk mate go into DB a while back.

Had to leave the following in the bunk before going

1. Underwear

2. Socks

3. Insoles

Anything else i don't remember.

"Kinsey says everyone has homosexual tendencies in various degree. YOU'RE ALL GAY!!!" ~ from some kid I overheard in a KFC.

why cant wear underwear??

You mean in DB?

Not sure why.

Something about the experience being an uncomfortable punishment.

But not the case for guys who are into free balling,

and go commando on a regular basis.

Dear Ryuin

You look hot and look like one Director in my company whom I fantasize. You have a ring on your left ring finger. Are you married or engaged?

hahahs

i was attached thats all.. that one ring i will never take off, cause it was given to me by my mom. =)

but hey single now, and the ring is still on my finger.=)

Guest Jack Swagger

im gonna remove the photo in 3 days time! for safety purposes. =)

Hey man you better remove the pics now. I just mentioned an exercise I had in the army (no description just the name of the exercise and dates) and the bastards put me in DB for 3 days. They seem to have an entire unit surfing the net for anything related to the SAF.

:hat: :clap:

Any you guys got photos of when you started doing ns, post them on here in your uniforms or even better if you did take any of your mates in the shower, or just messing around in your sleeping area

iuouituri name your me jose carlos hi hey pyuoi.......

Hey man you better remove the pics now. I just mentioned an exercise I had in the army (no description just the name of the exercise and dates) and the bastards put me in DB for 3 days. They seem to have an entire unit surfing the net for anything related to the SAF.

ahahahs pics removed dont worry. i did wan tto remove them aniways. =)

That reminds me. One of the officers in my unit blogged about an outfield exercise and even uploaded photos. He got a double whammy for that.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I have such experience twice with straight cute guys with big ones.

First was in the army with a ocs cadet.

2nd was in Outward bound with a pilot cadet.

My conclusion is, big cock guys certainly like to flaunt.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

I have such experience twice with straight cute guys with big ones.

First was in the army with a ocs cadet.

2nd was in Outward bound with a pilot cadet.

My conclusion is, big cock guys certainly like to flaunt.

Guess can flaunt ba... They have what it takes ma...

But but... OCS cadet and pilot.. cute with huge dicks... this is such a turn on!!!

Male hormones raging in them! Haha... I wan!

Guest newton law

I had an experience with my str camp mate. We are in the unit shower room in morning after our duty. Only 2 of us from my unit, we are talking while bathing. When bathing halfway, he comes over and chat with me. He is naked standing in front of me with the foams. I realised his dick was log and thick even it was soft. my eyes cant stand staring. I just comment to him that his dick was long n thick. He just say he know that. I cant control my dick and start getting hard. in my mind "OMG, damn... hard at this time. didnt know what to say if he saw that."

I was having hardon. He said my dick was nice. I just joke to him how long is yrs when hard. He stroke his dick n it got hard. wow... that really long.

I cant control and start touching his dick. I stroke for him and he seen like enjoying. he didnt reject me. I knee down and suck for him. His face look like very shiok. finally he cum and shoot in my mouth. He comment my sucking is better than his gf. We had a few time before ORD and I miss the times.

Guest -wipeboy-

I had an experience with my str camp mate. We are in the unit shower room in morning after our duty. Only 2 of us from my unit, we are talking while bathing. When bathing halfway, he comes over and chat with me. He is naked standing in front of me with the foams. I realised his dick was log and thick even it was soft. my eyes cant stand staring. I just comment to him that his dick was long n thick. He just say he know that. I cant control my dick and start getting hard. in my mind "OMG, damn... hard at this time. didnt know what to say if he saw that."

I was having hardon. He said my dick was nice. I just joke to him how long is yrs when hard. He stroke his dick n it got hard. wow... that really long.

I cant control and start touching his dick. I stroke for him and he seen like enjoying. he didnt reject me. I knee down and suck for him. His face look like very shiok. finally he cum and shoot in my mouth. He comment my sucking is better than his gf. We had a few time before ORD and I miss the times.

HAHA.. Aiyo!!! You are one lucky guy!?!

I think I will never dare to touch my straight friends.... Later end up in jail how?

How come you so brave?

Haha jus learned from my friend that he is holding a birthday bash with a uniform theme next month. He will be inviting over 50 guests, took a peek at the guest list, quite a number of cuties and hotties, im so gonna take loads of pics, evil grins :yuk:

Haha jus learned from my friend that he is holding a birthday bash with a uniform theme next month. He will be inviting over 50 guests, took a peek at the guest list, quite a number of cuties and hotties, im so gonna take loads of pics, evil grins :yuk:

remember to share! :)

Instagram @the_meowprince

Guest Newton law

I agreed touching str camp mate / guy 's dick is risky.

At that moment during shower, I can sense that he is proud of his thick and long dick. Always walking around naked in toilet.

When in the bunk, he always wear thin boxer. When he is walking around, i can see that he has thick huge dick while his dick keep shaking. Sometimes he has hardon in morning. My eyes can't stop staring. He always say pxxn jokes and wanted to compare with us his dick length and thickness. saying he always horny in camp, no gals.

That time in shower, i can see him having semi hardon. think is too horny after duty.

During my army days, I had an encounter with my MT line SG when we were on weekend duty. We came out of our shower almost at the same time and he commented that a short guy like me had a sizable cock. I was surprised to hear him said that cos he is ah beng kinda of guy, always talking about girls. We started to touch each other cocks and jerk off.

We got a bit daring the next time - I sucked him and he returned me the favour. One Saturday evening we went out drinking and we had a bit too much to drink, so I invited him to stay over my place. I fxxked him that night.....it was his first time.

He is now happily married with 3 kids and we still keep in touch once in awhile.....we never mentioned again what happened during our army days.

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

how come we dont have such luck!

During my army days, I had an encounter with my MT line SG when we were on weekend duty. We came out of our shower almost at the same time and he commented that a short guy like me had a sizable cock. I was surprised to hear him said that cos he is ah beng kinda of guy, always talking about girls. We started to touch each other cocks and jerk off.

We got a bit daring the next time - I sucked him and he returned me the favour. One Saturday evening we went out drinking and we had a bit too much to drink, so I invited him to stay over my place. I fxxked him that night.....it was his first time.

He is now happily married with 3 kids and we still keep in touch once in awhile.....we never mentioned again what happened during our army days.

Guest Small cock

I had an encounter during my reservist days, there is a guy who always squat down to wash his cloths near the entrance of the bathroom, and he always do it facing the entrance, so anybody who want to go to the bathroom will definitely see him, so i am one of them that saw him, what was interesting to see was his cock almost touching the ground when he squat down, the cock was also quite thick too. I think people with big cock really like to show their asset, I would parade my too if i had one, but too bad my one is ikan bilis.

Wow that was one hot encounter, davecub.

Did you fxxk him again another time? Or only once?

i came close to my first time on my ord morning. He was my superior but ord the same day as me. He is incredibly good looking and I did have dreams about him. On the night before I ORD, he messaged me to go over to his bunk and we started pulling pranks on those who were asleep. He's hot, so I teased him a little here and then. We were both in singlets and shorts. You noe how thin those two things are so his gym muscles and my runner's body often came into contact. I was just having fun cos I know he occassionally gets horny with me - he has the predator eyes sometimes when we wrestled and ended up in awkward positions.

At about 3 in the morning, we decided to take a little break and we went to an empty bunk. I was asleep with my legs apart and resting on the bed frame. As we were asleep, i felt something - not sure what. But I woke up and saw him jumping to the wall and a huge boner in his shorts. He was pushing it down with his hands, stepped forward and backwards again. He was hesitating on his next move. Poor fella.

I am not sure if I love him, but I do feel something strongly for him. Hard not to - looks, brains and caring. He was my night visitor when I was ill, and he diverted many saikang and punishment going my way. But he has a girlfriend. Seeing him hesitating really breaks me. I know he has a strong faith. I made my choice then. I made an annoyed sound and turned away from him. I saw his shock expression just before I turned. I then pretended to sleep.

I heard him reciting verses from the bible from his bedm which is next to mine. I almost regretted my decision. He was keeping me up. A wild thought crossed my mind that in a parallel universe I'm up because I am being humped. But I stick to my decision.

We ORD and rarely met now. I do miss this close friend of mine.

Edited by aliff

i came close to my first time on my ord morning. He was my superior but ord the same day as me. He is incredibly good looking and I did have dreams about him. On the night before I ORD, he messaged me to go over to his bunk and we started pulling pranks on those who were asleep. He's hot, so I teased him a little here and then. We were both in singlets and shorts. You noe how thin those two things are so his gym muscles and my runner's body often came into contact. I was just having fun cos I know he occassionally gets horny with me - he has the predator eyes sometimes when we wrestled and ended up in awkward positions.

At about 3 in the morning, we decided to take a little break and we went to an empty bunk. I was asleep with my legs apart and resting on the bed frame. As we were asleep, i felt something - not sure what. But I woke up and saw him jumping to the wall and a huge boner in his shorts. He was pushing it down with his hands, stepped forward and backwards again. He was hesitating on his next move. Poor fella.

I am not sure if I love him, but I do feel something strongly for him. Hard not to - looks, brains and caring. He was my night visitor when I was ill, and he diverted many saikang and punishment going my way. But he has a girlfriend. Seeing him hesitating really breaks me. I know he has a strong faith. I made my choice then. I made an annoyed sound and turned away from him. I saw his shock expression just before I turned. I then pretended to sleep.

I heard him reciting verses from the bible from his bedm which is next to mine. I almost regretted my decision. He was keeping me up. A wild thought crossed my mind that in a parallel universe I'm up because I am being humped. But I stick to my decision.

We ORD and rarely met now. I do miss this close friend of mine.

You did the right thing there friend.

"But I woke up and saw him jumping to the wall and a huge boner in his shorts. He was pushing it down with his hands, stepped forward and backwards again. He was hesitating on his next move. Poor fella."

What u mean by jumping to the wall?

The CCTV recording on that night showed him jumping .. Watch for yourself :lol:

There was once I did duty clerk with a handsome eurasian officer, he was the DO then.

He's straight and kept calling his gf whole day to appease her cos he can't be with her. He's rather caring and generous towards other cos he treated everybody doing duty nasi berani.

At night he was sleeping and I woke up because it was too cold (aircon) and I can see that he's having an erection from his #4 pants and boy was it huge! I was very tempted to touch and stroke it but I was afraid that I'll be caught (society was not that open and forgiving then). I just stared at it grew and can't sleep the whole night.

So i missed a chance with a handsome officer!

Edited by jaky

Guest Aliffken

"But I woke up and saw him jumping to the wall and a huge boner in his shorts. He was pushing it down with his hands, stepped forward and backwards again. He was hesitating on his next move. Poor fella."

What u mean by jumping to the wall?

Well he literally moved backwards back to the wall very quickly. He was still facing me though. Haha no stunt. =p

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.