Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Reading all these stories reminded me of my NS days.

There was this camp mate of mine that I rather had a crush on, but he was straight and had a gf. There was a week where he was on MC for fever, and when he came back, he told me privately he just went for a circumcision but was embarrassed to tell that to everyone. I sort of liked him for the longest time and have been dying to see his dick, so I pretended that I also had a foreskin problem, and asked if he could show me his newly cut dick, as I expressed interest in going for the procedure.

To my surprise, he said, "come, lets go to the toilet". Then he whipped out his cut dick and sort of turned it around to show me from different angles. I didn't touch it but I sure got a good view. To be honest, his dick wasn't very impressive, but the idea of the whole thing just turns me on big time and I still jerk off to that thought even though its been 18 years already.

You shoulda ask him if its painful to the touch, what it looks like erect. :P

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Reading all these stories reminded me of my NS days.

There was this camp mate of mine that I rather had a crush on, but he was straight and had a gf. There was a week where he was on MC for fever, and when he came back, he told me privately he just went for a circumcision but was embarrassed to tell that to everyone. I sort of liked him for the longest time and have been dying to see his dick, so I pretended that I also had a foreskin problem, and asked if he could show me his newly cut dick, as I expressed interest in going for the procedure.

To my surprise, he said, "come, lets go to the toilet". Then he whipped out his cut dick and sort of turned it around to show me from different angles. I didn't touch it but I sure got a good view. To be honest, his dick wasn't very impressive, but the idea of the whole thing just turns me on big time and I still jerk off to that thought even though its been 18 years already.

This is how to flirt with straight guy 

Guest Loose

There was one sexy lean boy and a boyish cutie in my bunk last time. Both are straight as arrow, but decent guys - not the overbearing straights.

The sexy lean boy love to come over my bed and lie beside me as we talk about life. His gf, his music passion. I often sat on his bed to play guitar too. Once he flared up on me for no reason. I just quietly went to my bed and lie down ignoring him. To my surprise, 15 min later he came to my bed, lie beside me to hug me and apologized. What a character. 

The boyish cutie is just an innocent kid. But he also love to joke about sexual things. Once I wore a super lose underwear. I took off all my clothes and shorts, and with that loose underwear I walked to the toilet. He saw me and say (jokingly) that he is horny seeing my dick from the side clearly. I just laughed it off and say can see meh? Of course I know my dick is almost all out from the loose underwear. He also love to just wear an underwear to go to the toilet. Too bad I've not seen him nude before 

Staying in was awesome, always guys parading around unabashed in their underwear and sometimes in the nude, and the occasional hardon.

For a few months I was attached to another unit for exercise and had to bunk in with the MTLine as there was not enough bunks, a lot of hokkien peng with tattooed fit bods and only a few plump ones. One morning I woke up saw a few other drivers standing around someone still sleeping in his undies two beds away, so I went to have a look. When I got nearer then realised they were giggling at the fella's hardon popping out of his skimpy underwear. He was a hokkien peng, vulgar mouthed with a fit body but face like Mark Lee - still it was a nice sight, average length but quite thick.

The MT Sgt motioned for silence then gathered more people and surrounded his bed. He used a pen to slowly push down his underwear a little more to expose his entire shaft then used the end of the pen to gently stroke his hardon. The stimulation made his hardon twitch a few times and some burst out laughing. The commotion woke him up, dazed and confused at all the people surrounding him laughing until he looked down and realised his vulnerable position and let out a series of expletives and quickly pulled his underwear back up. The crowd disbanded and everyone went back to what they doing before and this driver just went back lying on his bed. From the mirror in my locker, I angled it such that i could still peep at his bulge discreetly, his underwear not able to cover his hardon entirely, his cockhead still popping out. I stayed and watch pretending to be busy until his hardon subsided and he constantly adjusted until he was fully covered again.

• 3 weeks later...

4 min: 25 

19: 06
the pose or exercise that sg army will never train their boys to do

it is sad, to be able to do that, it said alot

pp are suffering yet we kept thinking of other stuff

10: 55 if being pulled up this way, i wonder will anyone turn horny?

• 1 month later...

not sure can this be posted here

I cannot understand malay  is he being stripped cos he hid the cigarettes? 

but for sure i dont quite get it why did he wear so many layer? https://luatnguyenlove.tumblr.com/post/175778935030/luatnguyenlove-tụt-quần-bạn-d-xem-thêm-tại

• 2 months later...
Just now, Guest Jak:p said:

Now Bmt any door and need bath with ur buddy? Last Time need to bath with my buddy, he allowed me to rub his cock

Not sure, do enlist now need to remove their underwear at the sitting area before q-ing to bath? 

During my 3months bmt, I removed my underwear at the basin area and some guys give my balls a light rub and a hard slap on my ass

Guest lfmassage
On 8/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, -Ignored- said:

pp are suffering yet we kept thinking of other stuff

10: 55 if being pulled up this way, i wonder will anyone turn horny?

4 min: 25 & 19: 06 --> never do meh? I just recently ORD .. still got do ..

10:55 all too shag alr confirm no la hahahas

Guest Sport-coholic
On 8/11/2018 at 7:49 PM, -Ignored- said:

It's like reclined hero pose in yoga, isn't it? 

On 12/25/2018 at 1:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

Not sure, do enlist now need to remove their underwear at the sitting area before q-ing to bath? 

During my 3months bmt, I removed my underwear at the basin area and some guys give my balls a light rub and a hard slap on my ass

Yup, I do tho. 

Its the only time guys can 'show off', or make other guys hony. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2019 at 5:44 PM, jaq said:

i once was caught in a very horny moment with my RSM during an exercise in Brunei. The entire camp (and i really mean entire camp) was out for a 3 day exercise. Since i was the only one from my bunk to have been on the pre-exercise team, i was allowed by my CO to return to camp one day early. Suffice to say, i was the only person in my bunk and i even had the entire toilet/bathroom to myself. As my bunk and the officers' bunk was right at the innermost area of the camp and next to the helipad, the bathroom was exclusively for our use. As i was too tired by the time i returned to camp, i decided to take a shower. I had one of those GX3 pouch underwear on and i just strode to the bathroom with my towel over my shoulder. my cock was starting to stir as i had entertained thoughts of jacking off during shower. Imagine to my surprise when I heard the sound of running water in the bathroom. I intentionally walked to the sink directly opposite the closed door and started brushing my teeth. Who else could it be since i was the only one from my bunk who was back in camp. After a minute or two, the door was unbolted and out stepped my indian RSM with an impressive semi-hard cock. He was obviously jacking off in the shower stall because he had a little bit of cum on his short pubic fuzz. I was surprised to see him but he seemed completely at ease being naked around me. i couldn't help staring at his cock and heavy balls. He stood next to me and started brushing his teeth as well because realising that he still had a bit of cum on both his pubes and well as his cockhead. He was totally not ashamed to clean it up at the sink with me watching him. i was so horny after that. 

Nice!

Guest EnlistBMT

ORD Guys,

Share Your Experience During BMT.

Common Questions Guys Going Enlist Ask:

1)Shower Any Door In BMT?

2)Can Free Ball During PT ? 

3)Do Freeball Guys Get Punish If Caught?

4)Need Cut Before Enlist Day?

5)Is it ok to share bath cubicle with buddy?

6)What are kinds of underwear allowed?

7)what are the recommended Brands Underwear NS Guys Wear?

8)Will there be underwear spot check,what will happen if caught without?

9)If get send to DB,what will happen?Why need strip at DB office before entering?

10)Are Guys Comfortable To Shower In Overseas open shower?

11)Your Own Experience You Would Like To Tell New Elist

New Elist Can Take A Look And Ask Questions To ORD’s 

Wow u over think Liao..now army bmt so good...so pamper ..my time Enhance Batch jialat....haha but still memorable ;)

Shower cubicles are now with door. My time no door...all of us watch each other hot yummy dongs erected or non erected...

No you are not allowed to shower with buddies in Singapore or overseas. Yes u be punished unless u declare during check up at cmpb. Different story n cases. Open shower oveseas all have to shower no choices. 

By cheap affordable underwear (trunks not allowed) cotton or bamboo or quick dry which means dry faster. Brands like Hush puppies or jockey or byford is best choices as they comes in packs and cheap. No underwear spotcheck. Which you can buy at any Dept stores like BHG, Isetan, CK Tang, Robinson's , Takashimaya, OG and Metro.

DB is worst then jail...just don't go in pls.

Just do your best and don't be ku niang and if u not feeling well raise up your hand. And make many friends you can. They can be your future business parnters. 

Cheers! From my BMT Pegasus Coy ;)

We are from Pegasus Company YAH!!! ;)

Edited by BudakFit

1)Shower Any Door In BMT?

Yes.

2)Can Free Ball During PT ?

They never say you can't but then again why would you. Follow SAF 9th core value

3)Do Freeball Guys Get Punish If Caught?

Maybe sign extra since it's a safety breach. Most likely a warning tho. You'd probably be tekan after that.

4)Need Cut Before Enlist Day?

Nope.

5)Is it ok to share bath cubicle with buddy?

Will your buddy want to share in the 1st place. And some ppl just shower outside the cubicle with the hose for efficiency.

6)What are kinds of underwear allowed?

Only briefs (the triangle).

7)what are the recommended Brands Underwear NS Guys Wear?

Just get something? Those anti bacteria ones but I doubt there's much difference.

8)Will there be underwear spot check,what will happen if caught without?

Read point 3.

9)If get send to DB,what will happen?Why need strip at DB office before entering?

Idk but why so pessimistic?

10)Are Guys Comfortable To Shower In Overseas open shower?

There's no cubicle so will have to suck it up. 

11)Your Own Experience You Would Like To Tell New Elist

Don't keng too much and don't wayang. Just live a simple life and fuck off unless you want to chiong sua. And don't be a bastard if you're a commander coz in the end you're still a nsf. And dont die lol

Guest Open shower
41 minutes ago, Guest Overseas Training said:

Hi,

i be attending overseas training soon.

i heard the shower there are open concept,

is it ok to bath with underwear?

Nobody does that. You will only attract more unwanted attention. 

When I went for wallaby, the shower was indeed open concept. You even need to fill up the bag with water. It worked using pullet system. Uncap it and you get a manual shower head. When you bathe, no one will bother looking at how big, small, curve, hairy your dick is. If you are afraid of erections, find a timing with less people and take the corner.

• 1 month later...
Guest Nick69

Was in the army and working in the transport section, remembered our MT line was in a distance and on weekends was very quiet as it was deep into the base camp which we were greatful at times, I remember many weekends we could just chill out as we had our own amenities so we had a fridge and cooking stoves so we were in words self sustainable, well one weekend Sunday it was raining very hard and cool and I was walking around without my top clad only in uniform pants and boots when the MT Sargent made a surprised visit, he chidded me for being sloppily dressed and three of us who were on duty had to immediately fall in and subject to verbal lashings Later in the evening as I was taking my bath he appeared again When he saw me he asked why my face was black and if I didn't like it that he fucked us earlier on which I denied but he carried on talking as he stripped and started showering I was shocked to see he was well toned and hung and couldn't help staring As I stood beside him I was staring to get erect and remained silent He was still rambling on that we as recruits should be strong and firm and voice out if not happy and understand his job Jusy then he turned to me and said "If got cock must use,if got cock must shoot!" I didn't understand and mumbled "Huh?" and that's when he smiled and said " Must have balls!" and started soaping and stroking his hard erect tool I was mesmerized as it grew larger thicker and longer and soon he was spurting out white thick cum onto the walls! He laughed out loud and turned to me, before saying "Sorry Ah, many weeks never fucked my girlfriend , horny and hard!" He noticed me staring and continued "Nice hor, thick and long , you like?" I turned back and looked away but he continued "Sorry just that you were staring, you want to help me jerk off? I was shocked but I don't know why I just nodded like I was hypnotized, I stood closer to him and reached out to hold his hard hot tool wet and slppery and started stroking it hard as he moaned as he reached over and soaped my back and butt "Wahhh shiok and so good, thank you ah, really brother!" Wish my girl friend was here to suck for me " I was quietly enjoying but stayed motionless "You want to suck it?" I quietly knelt and brought his onster to my hungry mouth and within mins made him cum in my mouth!!He later stood behind me and reached forward to soap my tool and jerk me off but not after cuming between my soapy butt crack! Was this planned? 

Guest guest
15 minutes ago, Guest Nick69 said:

Was in the army and working in the transport section, remembered our MT line was in a distance and on weekends was very quiet as it was deep into the base camp which we were greatful at times, I remember many weekends we could just chill out as we had our own amenities so we had a fridge and cooking stoves so we were in words self sustainable, well one weekend Sunday it was raining very hard and cool and I was walking around without my top clad only in uniform pants and boots when the MT Sargent made a surprised visit, he chidded me for being sloppily dressed and three of us who were on duty had to immediately fall in and subject to verbal lashings Later in the evening as I was taking my bath he appeared again When he saw me he asked why my face was black and if I didn't like it that he fucked us earlier on which I denied but he carried on talking as he stripped and started showering I was shocked to see he was well toned and hung and couldn't help staring As I stood beside him I was staring to get erect and remained silent He was still rambling on that we as recruits should be strong and firm and voice out if not happy and understand his job Jusy then he turned to me and said "If got cock must use,if got cock must shoot!" I didn't understand and mumbled "Huh?" and that's when he smiled and said " Must have balls!" and started soaping and stroking his hard erect tool I was mesmerized as it grew larger thicker and longer and soon he was spurting out white thick cum onto the walls! He laughed out loud and turned to me, before saying "Sorry Ah, many weeks never fucked my girlfriend , horny and hard!" He noticed me staring and continued "Nice hor, thick and long , you like?" I turned back and looked away but he continued "Sorry just that you were staring, you want to help me jerk off? I was shocked but I don't know why I just nodded like I was hypnotized, I stood closer to him and reached out to hold his hard hot tool wet and slppery and started stroking it hard as he moaned as he reached over and soaped my back and butt "Wahhh shiok and so good, thank you ah, really brother!" Wish my girl friend was here to suck for me " I was quietly enjoying but stayed motionless "You want to suck it?" I quietly knelt and brought his onster to my hungry mouth and within mins made him cum in my mouth!!He later stood behind me and reached forward to soap my tool and jerk me off but not after cuming between my soapy butt crack! Was this planned? 

Adult R rated Science Fiction?

Guest Try and see
On 4/3/2019 at 12:46 PM, Guest Nick69 said:

Your MT sergeant cummed three times in the shower?! 

Guest Big sergeant

Just saw my sergeant cock.... He is 184 cm and gym toned. We have been dying to see if he is equally impressive down there but no chance until last night when he showered w us. OMG...He is so well hung too... flaccid and already 4 inches with a nice gird.... Don't think I can sleep tonight! My and many of my team mates goal next is to see if he is a shower or grower... 

Guest guest
21 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

I believe you bcos I once was the sergeant but my partner was a scrawny cute storeman. It was open shower. When I entered NSF storeman was naked and about to go under the shower head. I joined him and started chatting about the day's work while as I soaped myself next to him. Nothing notti in my mind but we both soon spotted a semi due to cold draft of wind. His cock was rather impressive despite his small frame. And seeing his semi I requested for help to soap my back. He just soap my upper back and in seconds I had a full hard on. Then I turned around showing him my throbbing cock. He took a quick look and shyly turned around with back facing me. I just started soaping his upper back, lower back, inner thighs, then his chest with my dick touching his butt. When I started soaping his lower stomach from behind realised that his cock was hard too. I then got bolder and pressed my bod against his back while soaping his dick. Surprisingly he turned around and asked in Chinese if we should stop as it's a bit gay. I just said it's ok and started kissing him as we jo each other. Well, I would love to have more sessions with him but no chance. For the next few months he avoided looking at me or talk to me till his ORD ...LOL. Never met him thereafter but heard he is married too. Storeman T, if you're here, my apologies. But still hopeful that you did enjoy that session and think about it whenever you need to jo.:rolleyes:

Its considered rape, in today's definition, or workplace sexual harassment, or superior subordinate fraternisation.

Gone are the days when the was clean and sex was dirty.

Guest guest
37 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

I believe you bcos I once was the sergeant but my partner was a scrawny cute storeman. It was open shower. When I entered NSF storeman was naked and about to go under the shower head. I joined him and started chatting about the day's work as I soaped myself next to him. Nothing notti in my mind but we both soon spotted a semi due to cold draft of wind. His cock was still impressive though slim gird despite his small frame. And seeing his semi I requested for help to soap my back. He just soaped my upper back and in seconds I had a full hard on. Then I turned around showing him my throbbing cock. He took a quick look and shyly turned around with back facing me. I then soaped his upper back, saying "Let me help you too". He kept silent but stood still. Emboldened I started to soap his lower back, butt (but not butt crack), inner thighs, then his chest with my dick touching his butt. When I started soaping his lower stomach from behind realised that his cock was hard too. I then pressed my bod against his back while soaping his dick. Surprisingly he turned around and asked in Chinese if we should stop as it's a bit gay. I just said it's ok and started kissing him as we jo each other. Well, I would love to have more sessions with him but no chance. For the next few months he avoided looking at me or talking to me (other than over work) till his ORD ...LOL. Never met him thereafter but heard he is married too. Storeman T, if you're here, my apologies. But still hopeful that you did enjoy that session and think about it whenever you need to jo.:rolleyes:

Did you make him cum? How did he react to that?

Young and naive make us do silly things in the spur of the moment.

Had a very 'cocky' bunk mate that everyone dislike. He like bragging and once both of us were tasked to clean up the store room, his bragging just got to me. At a certain point, the phrase "yah, and you can suck my cock!", came out. Guess it was a common phrase back in those days when in the army. Nothing happen than cos I was too timid, but it might be a different thing if it happen now... :P

The was also a driver in my unit tat love talking to me about his sex adventure on weekends at Geylang whenever I m on duty in the guard room. Once saw him washing his rover at the washing bay and decided to go over and say hi. I teased and asked about his wkend adventures and he claimed innocent. To which I claimed that he probably had done so often his head had turn black. To my shocking horror, he just unbutton and pull out his cock, unrolled and proof that it wasn't black! I was like wtf, at the washing bay where anyone in camp can see. We could both be in deep shit. :doh: but I did enjoy the view. 

Guest Try and see
On 4/4/2019 at 11:51 PM, yuquidam said:

Yup...he came first just seconds before I did. We were kissing lightly when we both came. No locked lips or use of tongue. Certainly no nipple suck or bj. Guess it was his first as he was very shy and hesitant in his reaction though he auto jo for me when I stroke his slim dick. Before he came he just said softly in Chinese, "I coming out". We both shot onto each other's stomach as we were still kissing. After we came we rinsed off cum and soap very quickly as the water was rather cold in the evening. I finished first and gave him a hug before I left for my bunk. But was quite surprised that he avoided my eye contact the next morning and for subsequent weeks. We only spoke occasionally over some work matter. On reflection, even if we're of similar ranks such mutual jo when caught would be a chargeable offence for DB. What I really felt bad about till today was that the episode seemed to make him struggle with lots of guilt and/or confusion. :mellow:

Imagine if you sent this letter to his wife:

"Before you ever make your cute husband cum for you, I want you to know that I made him cum first. You will always only be number two."

Sincerely, 

Your husband's NS sergeant

:twisted:

Guest Try and see
On 4/5/2019 at 2:01 PM, shyc said:

The was also a driver in my unit tat love talking to me about his sex adventure on weekends at Geylang whenever I m on duty in the guard room. Once saw him washing his rover at the washing bay and decided to go over and say hi. I teased and asked about his wkend adventures and he claimed innocent. To which I claimed that he probably had done so often his head had turn black. To my shocking horror, he just unbutton and pull out his cock, unrolled and proof that it wasn't black! I was like wtf, at the washing bay where anyone in camp can see. We could both be in deep shit. :doh: but I did enjoy the view. 

Usually in a homosocial environment, many guys will do things that they won't ever do when they are in the presence of both guys and girls.

Also, at that age, a lot of guys are less inhibited and could not care lese about what others think. It's only as they reach their 30s and have spent some time in the working world where they will become more guarded and inhibited.

Anyway, I remember during my NS when I was in my vocation training, we had a SISPEC dropout and a commando dropout in our course.

For some reason, the commando guy always likes to tease the SISPEC guy, like flexing his muscles in front of the SISPEC guy, or patting and rubbing the SISPEC guy's chest. (The SISPEC guy was smaller built than the commando.) And he was very friendly and easy-going, so he mostly just laughed it off.

One time, the commando went up to the SISPEC guy and actually unbuttoned the top few buttons of his own no. 4 pants, and lowered his briefs, basically showing off his pubes to the poor SISPEC guy!

I never knew why he did that, but I have always found it pretty arousing!

Guest Try and see
On 4/4/2019 at 11:51 PM, yuquidam said:

On reflection, even if we're of similar ranks such mutual jo when caught would be a chargeable offence for DB. What I really felt bad about till today was that the episode seemed to make him struggle with lots of guilt and/or confusion. :mellow:

I remember when I was an NSF, one of my regulars told me that if two NSFs are seen holding hands in camp, they can be charged. Likewise if two NSFs are caught having sex in camp.

But yah, I think what you did was a bit not right lah; I think your cute storeman was afraid to resist you cos you were his sergeant  :P

150210-navy-couple-jhc1118_28d1380fa1834

On 4/4/2019 at 9:20 PM, yuquidam said:

I believe you bcos I once was the sergeant but my partner was a scrawny cute storeman. It was open shower. When I entered NSF storeman was naked and about to go under the shower head. I joined him and started chatting about the day's work as I soaped myself next to him. Nothing notti in my mind but we both soon spotted a semi due to the continuous cold draft of wind. His cock was still impressive though slim gird despite his small frame. And seeing his semi I requested for help to soap my back. He just soaped my upper back and in seconds I had a full hard on. Then I turned around showing him my throbbing cock. He took a quick look and shyly turned around with back facing me. I then soaped his upper back, saying "Let me help you too". He kept silent but stood still. Emboldened I started to soap his lower back, butt (but not butt crack), inner thighs, then his chest with my dick touching his butt. When I started soaping his lower stomach from behind realised that his cock was hard too. I then pressed my bod against his back while soaping his dick. Surprisingly he turned around and asked in Chinese if we should stop as it's a bit gay. I just said it's ok and started kissing him as we jo each other. Well, I would love to have more sessions with him but no chance. For the next few months he avoided looking at me or talking to me (other than over work) till his ORD ...LOL. Never met him thereafter but heard he is married too. Storeman T, if you're here, my apologies. But still hopeful that you did enjoy that session and think about it whenever you need to jo.:rolleyes:

Hope the story is more interesting with a picture ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnsXBkz80QaCch1HcLhaU

Guest Guest
On 7/22/2018 at 1:34 AM, dan74sg said:

Is it compulsory to exercise topless during bmt nowadays ?

Usually yes, up to your COY decision. It's part of the heat progressive training I heard.

My two and half years NSF time also nothing happened, but I’m glad I was posted to this ulu unit at the west end of Singapore. Just work 8am to 530pm, occasionally, stay overnight for duties and best is every Wednesday I can go “Towel Club” free for under age 23! ;) That’s my favorite time in NSF always look forward on Wednesday! Lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest ELS

Enlisting to BMTC school 5 soon... Got a few questions. 

1) Can I sleep naked in the bunk? 

2) Is it a chargeable offence to sleep naked and be naked in the bunk?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.