Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

• 2 weeks later...

Wah... But I had not been having military uniform sex for a LONG time liao leh...

Let me see... I recalled this guy who was wearing the Navy No.3 uniform... I was doing my business at one of JP's toilets and I noticed that the guy sitting next door was wearing boots that looked like no.3 boots. I was in my smart no.4. He started tapping his shoes and I tapped back. Typical cruising routine. :)

Then he slipped a piece of paper over. He mentioned something like 'We are all in the force. Don't worry. Let's find a place for fun.' Something like that... We stepped out of the cubicles and I was instantly super horny because I LOVE the airforce and navy no.3 uniforms. He led me to the basement toilet and suggested entering a squatting cubicle so the 2 pairs of legs cannot be seen. He then proceeded to suck me off... Was feeling very shiok, seeing a guy in no.3 sucking my hard cock...

The problem is it happened so long ago, I cannot remember whether I shoot into his mouth or he JO-ed for me in the end. I remembered I didn't get to make him cum, though... And too abd I cannot recall how he looked. The only thing I recalled was his uniform...

Oh, I recalled his last words as he left the cubicle... He shouted 'Remember to flush the cigarette butt' or something to that effect... Very cute... As if teh people outside will REALLY think that we are sharing a cubicle to smoke... :P Then where is the smoke smell? :blink:

Ahh... The good old days... :)

There are more stories, but I have to recall... You? Have any? Why not register as a member? Easier lah... :)

Hi Buaya,

Hmmm... I do have one encounter during my NS day. I was a driver cum storeman in one the unit. <_<

This happen one day after our life run, I was asked by my OC to go to HQ store to draw out some stores. When i was there, i saw this store man was there resting after the run.... I know this store man quite well as i always there to draw store. So I went into his store.

After i went into the store, he locked the door from the insde. I turned and he hug me.... i was shocked and at the same time excited... Then he started to touch me.... Then he asked me to sit down and he pulled my short out.... I also dun why allowed him to do that to me leh.... he started to blow for me.... and in no time i cum into his mouth.... I am afraid someone might want to come to draw store. So after i cum, i quickly wear my clothes and leave the store without drawing out the store. hee hee....

That is the only encounter i had in my NS day lor.... :D

Wah, so good ah... I never had any encounters before during NS...

Once during field camp, as intructors, we are allowed to return camp for a quick shower and freshen up. I decided to use my recruits' bathroom as I dun feel like walking too far. Halfway while bathing, I was already playing with my hard cock. I heard someone shouting: 'I want to shower with you!'. I looked at the door and saw a recruit with his towel, smiling at me! He can't see my erection, of course. His father is a Major and I dun wanna get in trouble. So, I scolded him from where I was and ordered him back. Kinda regreted but better than be in trouble! :blink:

Maybe can write other uniform fun stories later... :)

My encounter was sweet and it will always be.

I was in a field camp in Mandai. As we need to move out before six am after one nite of ambush activities and as the platoon IC, i have to ensure the three-tonner need to move along with us as our stores were inside. I woke up at four plus and went over to the three tonner where the driver spent his nite. He was still sleeping when i approached his driver seat. He was a cute guy with toned body. He slept in his army pants with a tanktop. I opened the door next to him, and tried to wake him up. He opened his eyes and stretched his body.He then turned to me and invited to go into the driver seat. Perhaps i was seduced by his good look, i climbed in. He told me he got an erection and put my hand on it. I was horny like hell then, and i unbuttoned his pants to relieve his trapped "birdie"....he started to moan and started to hug me tight. I lowered myself to give him oral fun. He moaned louder and started to play with me. I was so scare someone might notice us. I did it fast and he cum shortly. He was a nice guy and carried on till i cum...Both of us got a relief that morning.....His cum was still on my panys when i walked back to my platoon. ....haha

:yuk: :whistle:

Wow,

That was very exciting.

I wasn't open to such things when I was in NS, too young and still closeted, inexperienced too.

I used to have this camp mate (malay chinese mixed) who always tried to seduce me and asked me to blow for him. He said that if he persist in asking, one of the days I will do it. But I didn't. He has a nice body and is very fit. We stayed in the same room with 2 other camp mates. There were times when only both of us but I dun dare to do anything coz I am inexperienced. He is probably bi.

If it's now, I think I will not hesitate. haha.

:whistle:

Wah... So many of you got indecent proposals or direct contact during NS... How come I din get any! Hmm!... :angry: :swear:

Haha... If I kena any such proposals, I think I will just be in shock and run away! Haha... I was so shy in my younger days! Haha...

The closest was seeing my mates or sergents naked in the bath and some of them would be semi-hard... I would go instant hard and need to rush to the cubicle to JO... Haha... But so paiseh, cos when I emerged, the cock like still semi-hard... :P

I remember seeing one of my recuits sleep with his hand in his pants... I feel SO MUCH like staying around and see if his hand will start moving... Or just give him a helping hand... :P

Sheesh... I am just rumbling horniness... Haha...

Hi Buaya,

That my only encounter with that store man..... after that he had been posted out to other camp. :( My camp army guy mostly mono intake one.... can meet some very cute and manly type lor.... but cant touch them.... :( better than nothing... hehehe :P anyway going back to reservist in Feb 06. Hope can see some mature guy there..... hee hee :D

Infact having fun in the camp can be quite dangerous thing to do lah. If get caught, telok lah! Best is having fun outside lor.

Once i had a brief encounter during my weekend duties. As i was on duty on a hot sat nite, i went to my bunk to change to shorts before shower. The shower room was of course very quiet since most of them have already booked out. When i approached one of the cubicle, i heard the water splashing but the door was opened. I walked pass the cubicle and notice one of the guy was showering. I took a quick peep at his thingy..semi erected. I did not pay much attention and went to the next cubicle. In the midst of my shower, he knocked on my door. I opened and saw him standing naked infront of my cubicle, asking for my shampoo. He was fully erected. I passed him the stuff and left my door opened. He came over as to return my shampoo but he stroked my dick at the same time. We quickly closed the door of my cubicle and kissed under the shower...oral...and JO.

Now when i recall the incident, i always wonder who was he and why he was there at that time ? :twisted:

Wow. Sounds like very fun leh.

So happening. I always see my camp mates bathing but never dare to do anything lah.

I also had seen those str8 guy showering in those old army camp where there dun have door and some even face to face type..... ;) when they see you looked at them they will purposely show you.... hee hee hee :lol: but nowadays they had renovated the shower room to have the door installed.... :( so cant see liao.... hai... :(

I also had seen those str8 guy showering in those old army camp where there dun have door and some even face to face type..... ;) when they see you looked at them they will purposely show you.... hee hee hee :lol: but nowadays they had renovated the shower room to have the door installed.... :( so cant see liao.... hai... :(

Straight guys dun really care whether to be seen or not...but you cannot stare too hard on them, they would get angry and might complain. To me, guys are still guys, no difference between straights and gays as long as physical parts are concerned. Gays like to be watched and very conscious about it lor. Perhaps the more you stare, the more thrills they will get. Whereas str guys are the opposite.

In public places, better see no touch ok?! :lol:

only gay who stares at other guy would get an erection, the straight won't bother at all. many include me some times just pretend sitting and doing something at swimming pool's changing room but the eyes actually admiring the other naked body taking showers :D

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

only gay who stares at other guy would get an erection, the straight won't bother at all. many include me some times just pretend sitting and doing something at swimming pool's changing room but the eyes actually admiring the other naked body taking showers :D

Hey, your example reminded me about incidents happened at one of the pool site.

As you know, some of the "uncles" only paid to get into the pool changing room, and simply sat there to watch others. Sometimes they would pretend to change...stripped themselves...shower..then wrapped themselves in a towel..and sat there to smoke...if someone changed, they would stare and watch! So someone confronted them ( of course the str men lah) and complained to the life guards. Hmm...i felt sorry for these uncles lor, sigh.... :huh:

err, it's cheaper and more exciting than watching tv or go to the cinema? maybe some times some chap may decide to be charitable and allow themselves to be touched/blown if not more? :whistle:

Dragonrider...Do you think so ?

I can imagine if those uncles ever get a "bite" on those tender meats, they would come back again and again...who knows, one day we will find a row of uncles sitting there..smiling at one cute while he is changing...wow...poor lamb surrounded by a gang of wolves.... :D

err, it's cheaper and more exciting than watching tv or go to the cinema? maybe some times some chap may decide to be charitable and allow themselves to be touched/blown if not more? :whistle:

Dragonrider...Do you think so ?

I can imagine if those uncles ever get a "bite" on those tender meats, they would come back again and again...who knows, one day we will find a row of uncles sitting there..smiling at one cute while he is changing...wow...poor lamb surrounded by a gang of wolves.... :D

Yah, maybe some young guys who likes mature men so they might not mind letting them suck them.

Anyway, its a free blow job mah. I saw that happening before in swimming pools toilets. 2 guys went into the same cubicle.

Wow!

I prefer either at my place or go hotel better.... ;) noone to bother us..... Sometime a quite place in the car also quite fun too.... :lol:

Singapore got quiet place for car sex? If got, please advise. Everywhere is so brightly lit even in the parks. Even our bus-stops are lit. My thai friend commented that he was surprised to find bus stops outside the city lit up so brightly at night. :unsure:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Hey

Lets get back to the track of Military Fetish.

Some guys might like Military sex by having sex in uniform...boots...army socks...etc...I find it very sexy to have sex with only boots on.... :rolleyes:

I think Commandos and divers are really very sexy. They are often very tanned and fit.

True, dun to their vocation, they are tanned and muscular due to hard trainings.

But tried a commando who looked so hunky and fit..but when he was on bed....he moaned like a gal..hahha.... :lol:

hi guyz ..

not sure if we can reveal stuff dat happened in camp ..but ur stories seem so shiok i wan to share mine too .. here goes ....

was doing a *vocation* training during NS ,. usual stuff . lectures , TKD , unarmed combat ... day in day out same tiring stuff ...

one TKD ocassion i had to sparr with a blue belt ( we r all greens ) ..good lookin chn chap , lean toned n all lah .. felt so good when we were sparring .. instead of pain i actually felt pleasure .. i can still remember hs cheeky smile .. sigh..

anyway back in the barracks ..everyone were in pt attire( hope dat qualify as military outfit , hehe ) . Evryone was minding their own bizness . Me on my bed ( we had double deckers ) doin some readin n a pillow on my crotch ..

ths blue-belt fella came ... started talkin with tat cheeky smile again .. n all of a sudden his hands was under my pillow grabbing my horny dick .. of cos i felt good la . i started touchin him ..BUT wat happened nex u wont believe,, i guess everyone in my bunk was fxxkin horny ... someone went to the door n locked it ...

wow immediately everybody started doin the raba game ...i dunno wat came over me ... i guess i wanted more action ..i pulled him to the toilet n locked it .. hs dick was wet n thick n i quickly put my mouth in it ... but army boi being army boi so horny . jus a few suck n he shoot.. he then proceed to jerk me n i came soon after . we went out from the loo n ppl still raba-ing each other ..unbelievable ..

i dunno how it end .. someone went to the door n unlocked it n we proceed to do things per normal ...

Next day , everyone was straight as a broom stick ... LOL B) .. it never happen again ..

Wow, are u sure such a thing happened?

How many people inside the bunk? You mean no windows meh? So they are all having orgy inside?

A bit funny coz normally people will not expose their identity unless they are very sure all inside are gays. Sure got some closeted or straight people and therefore nobody dares to do something like this.

I am sure it's very fun. If it's me, I would rather stay together with the other guys unless of course they are all not cute. Haha. :D

well if u dun already know some *vocation* the training barracks are those 3 stories flat like hdb flats ,.. i guess it happens also becos there was 302 among us .. n one flamboyang guy .. so the section a bit mix crowd la .. i wont call it an orgy la ..more like raba2 release tension kind of session ... ye it did happened .. wat i regretted was i wasnt as daring then :twisted:

Wah... so good to have happen to you leh.... Too bad i dun have these type of orgy. hee hee... I do like to look at those army guy No 4 soak wet.... with few buttons unbutton lor..... very sexy leh.... ;)

Wah... so good to have happen to you leh.... Too bad i dun have these type of orgy. hee hee... I do like to look at those army guy No 4 soak wet.... with few buttons unbutton lor..... very sexy leh.... ;)

During my training period at Seletar Camp, where we practised water obstacles and building of assult bridge, we need to soak in the dirty river for days..and camped in the field for few days. After the exercises, we just stripped off our wet uniforms and shower together. Naked guys everywhere...some got semi erected too... :P:o

Guest new bird

just to share one of the many encounters I had during those good days...I was going thru a training course then. We were assigned those old 2-storey barracks with 3 double-beds on each floor. I took the upper floor and managed to get a bed under the ceiling fan to the entrance of the room. One nuisance about those old barracks were mosquitoes! I m more lucky to avoid these attacks sleeping under the fan. One night, my buddy asked for permission to sleep with me to avoid the mosquitoes and I agreed. When lights were off, he started to stroke my dick. I let him continued and he became more daring and unbuttoned my PT shorts. He started masterbating me till I cum. I did the same to him, too. This was what we did every other night till we passed out of the course after 3months.

We have all gone thru that lah.....that stinky river with lots of water snakes...i always remember, lucky never get biten by them. 

Thaiboyz... i just to tell you i did not go through that course leh.... I not need to go through that river.... hehehe.... i just watch those army boy doing that only.... hehehe :lol: My vocation is much lobo one..... :D

just to share one of the many encounters I had during those good days...I was going thru a training course then. We were assigned those old 2-storey barracks with 3 double-beds on each floor. I took the upper floor and managed to get a bed under the ceiling fan to the entrance of the room. One nuisance about those old barracks were mosquitoes! I m more lucky to avoid these attacks sleeping under the fan. One night, my buddy asked for permission to sleep with me to avoid the mosquitoes and I agreed. When lights were off, he started to stroke my dick. I let him continued and he became more daring and unbuttoned my PT shorts. He started masterbating me till I cum. I did the same to him, too. This was what we did every other night till we passed out of the course after 3months.

wa so shiok ah. :thumb: so u both still in contact.

Nowadays, more AJs are allowed to serve NS actively and stay in camp after dark. Unless olden days, the AJs were only assigned to clerical works and have to book out by 5 pm.

With chances to sleep and shower with some of the cute guys whom also horny, of course things will happen lah.Its depend on how much courage you have to approach a guy and create opportunities...... :D

Everyone wants fun, whether straight or gay, right time and place will make thing work.

yeah! we are still in touch. he is actually not a PLU!...have got married & no longer interested in man but women! I've a few other experiences with str guys in the army days too...

I have not tried straight guys before. But i heard from friends who picked up straight guys in pubs, that the straight guys simply wanted to be serviced. They would keep as still as a "dead fish" on bed while my friend doing all the services ( you know wat lah). They also refused to kiss and dun expect them to reciprocate. Some simply closed their eyes ( perhaps imagine their gal friends were doing the blow job) and once they shoot their loads, they will packed up and go. I think it is a selfish act but no choice, cant blame them as they are straight seeking for a quick release. :rolleyes: Dun expect them to hug and kiss you after the whole thing. They will disappear as fast as they can. :ph34r:

sometimes it is not just simple selfish, some could be in self-denial mode. they like to have fun with guys but thinks that if they dun do anything, they are still normal.

i dun know whether to get mad or pity with those guys

of coz there will be some who just wanted the free release.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

of coz there will be some who just wanted the free release.

It's true, I ever had fun with straight guys and all of them wanted only to release their load, you can say that they will be laying like 'dead fish' in bed and waiting people to jerk off or to do bj for them ..... :oops:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest new bird

Another experience I had with another str fren of mine in the army days - as usual, performing duties were common in the army. My fren and I were posted to a service unit and had to stay out (no bunk facility for soldiers). We would stay back and accompanied each other when either one was on duty. We did not sleep in the duty bunk but in our usual airconditioned office. It started off one evening when we were both bathing and I initiated to soap his back, then reached down to his ass and then front his dick. He got an erection. I requested him to soap me too and he did. We then started to play with each other's dicks till it cum. This went on for more than 2 yrs we were together and until he got himself a girlfren. We didn't kiss but did use the dick to rub each other's ass but no entry. Thinking back about the past stimulated me again.... :) :thumb:

Another experience I had with another str fren of mine in the army days - as usual, performing duties were common in the army. My fren and I were posted to a service unit and had to stay out (no bunk facility for soldiers). We would stay back and accompanied each other when either one was on duty. We did not sleep in the duty bunk but in our usual airconditioned office. It started off one evening when we were both bathing and I initiated to soap his back, then reached down to his ass and then front his dick. He got an erection. I requested him to soap me too and he did. We then started to play with each other's dicks till it cum. This went on for more than 2 yrs we were together and until he got himself a girlfren. We didn't kiss but did use the dick to rub each other's ass but no entry. Thinking back about the past stimulated me again.... :) :thumb:

I believe most of the str guys would like the hanky panky part. It is an excitement to them. The most, they would hug you and let you suck them. Never expect them to kiss and suck you in return. Most of the army guys are curious about gay fun..and simply by touching other's dick, they might consider themselves doing something abnormal. :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.