Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Wah seh!

U all are password hacker ah!

keke... i didn't even give the password... u all broke it.

Actually more than 3yrs alrdy.

I was in Tekong when it was late yr 2002...

ORD end of yr 2003 now is already yr 2007 close to 2008 liao.

So roughly estimation, this spy picture could be 4yrs Plus, close to 5yrs back lor...

Yes don't be too hard on me... i just recovered from a 38.1deg fever. :yuk:

I still look boyish except that my baby fat is gone, my cheek bone is more angular... :lol:

Btw, is there any way i can get that "stupid" spy picture of me in deep sleep. Taken off from that website?

Although, it doesnt resemblance me that much now. I don't think many pple would be able to recognise me in that boy boy picture but except for my childhood classmates and platoon mates.

BUT then again.... it's still angry to see people posting my picture online without my permission. <_<

Guest Beta Btm

Wud like to offer an alternative POV to Exfoliator.

Writing to the original poster to remove the pics is like responding to Spam expecting them to exclude you from their mailing list.

And you know the consequences of such an action.

It is better to let those archived pics remain in the realms of thousands other nameless pics that no one truly bothers other than the ocasional ogle.

Wah seh!

U all are password hacker ah!

keke... i didn't even give the password... u all broke it.

Actually more than 3yrs alrdy.

I was in Tekong when it was late yr 2002...

ORD end of yr 2003 now is already yr 2007 close to 2008 liao.

So roughly estimation, this spy picture could be 4yrs Plus, close to 5yrs back lor...

Yes don't be too hard on me... i just recovered from a 38.1deg fever. :yuk:

I still look boyish except that my baby fat is gone, my cheek bone is more angular... :lol:

Ahahahaha... are you still touching yourself in your sleep as well? :D Eh.. PM me your password leh.. Such a teaser.. post link then put up password :yuk:

Haha! Sorry... I didn't mean to make it a teaser.

I post the link is actually meant for verifying purpose. Some people say i might not be the victim mah. Buaya say if i am not the victim might lead to some trouble to BlowingWind. So i decided to clarify lor, i dun show my picture normally. Keke...

Some of u might have seen my picture. People like Thunderer lor... I show him my most recently taken picture. :P

Cool.......pic exfoliator!!!!! U reminds me of my army days where I witness 2 of my platoon mates rubbing on top of each other naked during one particular nights while going to the toilet.....wow!!!...that was hot n I never forget that scene ever since...hahahaha...Too bad never got that pic.....hehehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest police fetish

hi guys, anyone has uniform fetish? especially if the uniform pants are very very seasoned. my dad's a policeman, his uniform is so very seasoned as he only wears 3 pairs of police pants and wash after every wear, wow, the texture is so soft that it hugs every contour of the wearer's hopefully muscular body. i thought the older design police pants are better but after frequent wash n iron, the newer design police pants fabric is actually more silky n shiny n smooth.

always on a look out for fit men in fitted n seasoned police pants/no3 pants which turns me on, esp if age from mid 30s men who are fit, make my day if can see them straining in their uniform pants, gd exp, the old chn crimewatch guy n the latest police ad with the sprinter, n tight police uniform!getting a hard on now thinking abt it.

guys with same fetish pls post your fantasies here or better HEARTLANDER, could u write a story abt fit manly str8 policeman who got seduced by another manly man with a uniform fetish! :thumb:

Guest Guest_guest

an old story from the net.

Sgt Jeremy finished his shift, his girlfriend could not meet him

tonight so he decided to work out in the police gym.

Only Sgt Bruce is working out in the gym when Jeremy walked in. Sgt

Bruce is in his early 40s,married with 2 kids, 1.76m tall weighing

70kg of pure muscle. Sgt Bruce's hair is turning grey but he is very

macho attrctive. Sgt Bruce is only wearing his tight police uniform

slacks while workingout, his hard marble carved stone butt streached

the cop pants material 2 the max and the material sank at least an

inch inthe butt crack. Only Sgt Bruce despite is age is better

looking than Sgt Jeremy but has a better body than Sgt Jeremy.

'Hi Bruce, mind helping me with my workingout today' said Sgt Jeremy

to Bruce while taking off his peak cap and tight uniform shirt. 'Sure

buddy, looks like your body is developing some serious muscle!'

Bruce is very angry with Jeremy eventhough its no fault of his.

Bruce worked hard in the force, and is only a SGT while young jeremy

is a SGT just becos jeremy has a poly diploma.

Both of them is pumping fpr 45 mins now, Sgt Jeremy's body is

glisten with sweat, dripping down his stee pecs and abs, all this

time still wearing his tight policeman's pants. With every pump, Sgt

Jeremy's tights expandedin his pants, you could see his thigh muscles

vibrating thru the pants. All this while Sgt Bruce is spotting for

Jeremy, watching this young and handsome muscled cop dressed only in

tight cop pants pumping real hard suddenly made him feel strange.

Bruce's eyes are staring at jeremy's rock hard abs, and more

strangely, jeremy's very packed uniformed crotch! Sgt Bruce was

feeling his tight slacks even tighter! His 7 inch chinese Sgt cock

is expanding! the outline of Bruce's shaft and cockhead could be

seen thru his uniform. 'Damn this uniform' Bruce said in his mind.

Sgt Jeremy was resting with his hands behind his head suddenly,' What

the fxxk Bruce!' Bruce was giving jeremy a head log and turning

jeremy face down on the floorand hands behine the back. Using his

cuffs, jeremy was handcuffed!

'Let me go bruce, it's not funny!' Bruce said nothing and pushed

Jeremy against the wall, with his legs apart. 'SGT Jeremy! You think

you are a great cop? Walking around with that tight uniform acting

like you are a great fxxking big shot! Lets see how solid a cop u r!'

Sgt Bruce staffed a piece of rag into Jeremy's mouth to shut him up.

Jeremy was breathing hard, his steel plated muscled cop chest is seen

rising and falling, the sweat made his muscled looked more 'cut',

every muscle fiber is seen. Bruce suddenly punched Jeremy's hard

abbs! Bruce was feeling strange 2. Yes he admired men's bodies before

but thats becos of muscle development, he even admired his 19 yearold

commando son's hard muscled body and his 15 year old boy's swimmer's

body. But nothing sexual! 'Why am i getting hard?' he said, the

harder bruce's cock got, the harder he hit Sgt Jeremy's iron abbs.

Sgt Jeremy stood there with his legs wide spart, he flexed his abs

muscles to the max, his very defined 6 pack was protected by muscles

and only muscles! he told himself that he is a man's man and he must

andure this. Sgt Bruce suddenly stopped, he stood very near Jeremy,

faceto face, crotch 2 crotch, they are looking in2 each other's

eyes. Bruce was shocked that he did not see fear in Jeremy's eyes

but anger. Bruce's cock is not 95percent hard in his slacks and he

could feel jeremys hefty package even in their slacks. Bruce suddenly

puched his hips on2 Jeremy's, 'I WILL BREAK YOU!!!' Bruce wrapped his

arms around jeremy's waist and fxxked jeremy's uniform crotch! 'What

is he doing? NO!!!!!, I am not gay!!' Jeremy screamed in his

mind. 'looks like macho SGT Jeremy's cock is getting harder!' Bruce

wispered in2 jeremy's ear. Jeremy is getting harder every second.

Bruce continued to assult jeremy's hard crotch, bruce is using his

hands to paw SGT Jemery's uniform thighs, butt and crotch. Jeremy's

butt felt like marble basketballs thru the material, thighs like hard

tree trunks. but it is the uniformed crotch that Bruce like best.

Sunnenly, Bruce gave jeremy a hard punch 2 the crotch! Jeremy mind

is onfire, this is pain like he neverfelt before! Bruce gave jeremy

a total of 5 hard punch 2 the uniformed crotch area. Jeremy canonly

scream inhis mind, the thing is, with every punch 2 his crotch,

Jeremy's cop cock felt harder, after the 5th punch, Jeremys cock is

fully hard making an obscene bulge snaking down his pants.

Bruce used his fingertips 2 trace the outline of jeremy's cop

cock. 'Looks like our hotshot police SGT is not wearing underwear! no

wonder the girls at the station made u the station stud! How many

bitches had this cock gave pleasure 2?

Bruce by now was masturbating jeremy thru the cop slacks. Bruce was

sucking jeremy thru the cop slacks concentraing onthe cockhead.

Jeremy was moaning, strangly he felt good. after 20mins of grapping,

sucking and masturbating Jeremy's cop cock thru his uniform, Jeremy

shoot his cop sperm! Bruce felt jeremy's cock get even larger and

harder, jeremy's cock was puching thru the soft uniform material

while his cop cum soaked the insides of his uniform. Bruce continued

to milk SGT Jeremy in his uniform. jeremy's cock is still hard, he

could not belive he had cummed in his pants. SGT Bruce's own cock is

puching the material of his uniform,he unzipped and his 7inch sprang

free. Dripping with preecum, he placed his cockon jeremy's cum soaked

crotch, and jerked hard! 10 strokes was allit need for Bruce to fire

his cop load,bruce sperm splattered onjeremy's uniformed crotch!

Bruced dragged the tired Jeremy to the pull up bar, he tied jeremy's

hands onthe top bar and left the gym. Handsome and muscular SGT

Jeremy was left standing legs wind apart, in cum soaked tight uniform

pants with large amountof sperm onthe crotch!

The Station chief decided to use the gym today with some other cops

after duty,he opened the door 2 the gym and was shocked!'What the

fxxk!!!'

Hope u guys enjoy andsome one please CONTINUE!!!!

speaking of uniform, i always remembered an incident happened years ago.

I went to a toliet (think it is Shaw Tower) to pee and there was this policeman trying to pull his shirt inside his underwear. He was standing in front of the mirror and his pants were at his knee. Through the legs of his white underwear, he pulled his shirt so that it was firm and straight.

nope nothing happened later, in case you asked... he wore his pants, and left the toliet...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Guest_guest

The Station Chief and the group of officers with him were stunned speechlessly. Excusing himself, he asked

ASP Lim, a cute ex-dragon boater, who joined the Police Force recently to help SGT Jeremy down and get

to the bottom of the matter. ASP Lim is in his late 20s and is handsome man with well-gelled hair.

SGT Jeremy was totally embarrassed. ASP Lim, walked over to Jeremy whose taut body was still glistening

with sweat. The hard outline of his erected cock could be seen even more clearly in his wet cum-soaked police

slants. When uncuffed, the much abused SGT Jeremy collapsed into ASP Lim's strong and muscular arms. His

thighs felt extremely weak and he was in a confused state of mind.

With his huge cock pushing against the shiny fabric of his pants and the punches he received in the stomach,

SGT Jeremy found that he could not walk properly. He had to lean against ASP Lim as Lim led him to the sick

bay. In close proximity to ASP Lim, SGT Jeremy found >Lim's masculine scent overpowering. His cock was

starting to stir again. "Oh God! I'm becoming gay!" Jeremy thought to himself. Meanwhile, ASP Lim had to

hold onto Jeremy's police belt in order to support him better. With the SGT leaning on him, ASP Lim pulled

the belt upwards to better support Jeremy's weight. The action caused SGT Jeremy great discomfort as his

already tight pants cut into his testicles and bulging erection. With his tight shiny pants riding up his

butt crack, SGT Jeremy's legs turned wobbly.

As they were moving towards the sick bay, ASP Lim experienced stirrings of lust for the cute SGT that he

was supporting. "Damn, who got to the SGT first?" ASP Lim thought to himself. Likewise, SGT Jeremy was

fighting unfamiliar feelings as he rested his head against ASP Lim's broad shoulders.

When they reached the sick bay, ASP Lim set SGT Jeremy down on the bed. SGT Jeremy's erection could now be

seen pushing against the thin fabric of his pants, creating an obscene vertical tentage. ASP Lim then

proceeded to recuff SGT Jeremy's arms above his head onto the iron bedrest and began to question him. SGT

Jeremy thought that the handcuffing was strange but did not dare to protest as he thought that it could be

part of the interrogation process. ASP Lim used a stern tone of voice and began to poke

at SGT Jeremy's huge cock. He asked the SGT to explain why there was cum on it. SGT Jeremy swallowed hard and

almost at the point of tears, began to recall the incident. All the while, ASP Lim's finger were

probbing SGT Jeremy's huge cock.

After he finished his story with much difficulty (because he was distracted by ASP Lim's over-active

finger), ASP Lim looked at him in a strange manner. He then began to run his fingers up the exhausted SGT's

pecs and asked if he was punched there. SGT Jeremy could only nod as his nipples began to stiffen.

ASP Lim then began to undo the shiny buckle on SGT Jeremy's pants. Jeremy tried to protest. ASP Lim then

shouted at him: "Shut up Sergeant. This is an order! I need to examine the evidence!" Jeremy became

submissive. As ASP Lim unzipped his cumsoaked pants, the SGT's cock jumped out, grateful to be free. ASP

Lim's eyes widened in amazement at the sheer size of the SGT's tool. "Why don't you wear underwear when in

uniform?" ASP Lim whispered in a hoarse voice.

" ... because ... erm ... because I like the feel of the fabric brushing against my ... my cock." Jeremy

confessed. "Hmmm ..." ASP Lim proceeded to stroke Jeremy's cock, turning it left and right and peeling

back the foreskin with each stroke. SGT Jeremy's mind was on fire! His cock grew to unbelievable

proportions. All the while, his eyes were on ASP's Lim's fitted police pants. A bulge was forming at one

of the leg holes. SGT Jeremy then realized that ASP is another fellow who does not wear underwear under his

studly blue uniform. And what's more he wears his cock down though one of the leg holes!

Grinning, ASP Lim taunted: "Can't get your eyes off huh gayboy?" He then stood up with his cock pushing

out from the left side of his pants and took off his blue police top. The SGT can't help but admire ASP

Lim's broad shoulders and smooth bronzed complexion. ALthough not muscular and ripped, ASP Lim had a large

frame which tapers down to a slim waist tightly wrapped around by a pair of fitted police pants. The

way the high-waisted pants fit smugly around ASP Lim's crotch with the zipper cutting his testicles in half

made SGT Jeremy moan. Turned on by the SGT's response, ASP Lim proceeded to slap SGT Jeremy around, all the

while mocking the SGT for being gay and saying that there is no play in the force for "outed" gay men.

ASP Lim then straddled SGT Jeremy and began squeezing the latter's huge tool hard, all the while, forcing

the SGT to confess that he is gay. Pain exploded in the SGT's mind, yet all he could think of is ASP Lim.

"Sir don't ... please don't" SGT Jeremy tried to protest weakly. ASP Lim then began to unbuckle and

pull out his belt. With a snort, he proceeded to whip SGT Jeremy on his chest and thighs. The SGT groaned

with pleasure. Then he gave a tight whip to the SGT's huge cock, prompting the SGT to let out a manly

scream.

Satisfied, ASP Lim unzipped his police pants and pulled out his cock. It was short but man was it

thick! In fact, it was the thickest cock SGT Jeremy had every seen. "What do you say gayboy? Do you want

it?" ASP Lim asked in a cocky manner. "C'mon! All you have to do is confess to being gay." Jeremy resisted

as best he could. ASP Lim then proceeded to trace his cock along SGT Jeremy's rock hard body. All this while

the SGT was weak with pleasure. Then ASP Lim grabbed SGT Jeremy's limp but hard body tight and began to

ramp the SGT while the both of them are still in their police pants. The friction between the two cocks and

the thrusting motion of ASP Lim was more than either of them could bear.

SGT Jeremy's mind was in turmoil. He couldn't believe that he was being molested by two fellow police

officers within the same day. Yet, while he felt no attraction for SGT Bruce, he had actually admired ASP

Lim for his no-nonsense and "on the ball attitude" (and of course his masculine features).

With one final thrust, ASP Lim "came" on top of the SGT, shooting cum all over the SGT's well-sculpted

chest. With a loud grunt, ASP Lim collapsed on top of the SGT. The weight of ASP Lim on his much aroused

cock forced the SGT to "cum" straight away. The intense pleasure and pain from his throbbing and much

abused cock made the SGT pass out.

When he regained consciousness, the sick bay was empty. ASP Lim was gone. "Was it a wet dream?" SGT Jeremy

thought to himself. Then the SGT realized that he was still in a vulnerable position with his hands

handcuffed above his head. There was a pool of sperm on his chest and a trail of sperm on his stomach

leading to his shiny belt buckle. His huge cock was hanging limply by the side of his unzipped shiny

police pants.

Moaning, SGT Jeremy tried to free himself but failed. Then he heard footsteps. He began to panic in earnest.

Struggling to free himself, SGT Jeremy was aware that the footsteps were getting closer.

Then the door opened. "Hey Sir, you wanted to see me?" a familiar voice rang out. SGT Jeremy's eyes met those

of his visitor and his cock stiffened in fear. It was SGT Bruce.

Guest Guest_guest

SGT Bruce was himself shocked to see SGT Jeremy still handcuffed and

cum-soaked - but now in the sick bay instead of the gym where he had left

him. He had expected some other gym-user to find the abused and handcuffed

SGT Jeremy and released him.

After leaving SGT Jeremy in the gym more than an hour ago, SGT Bruce began

to worry if his impulsive sexual attack on a fellow officer would spell the

end of his police career and hard earned pension, on top of the very likely

possibility of going to jail and even a few strokes of the cane. He was

hoping that SGT Jeremy would be too embarrassed to reveal who his attacker

was and perhaps the police top brass might wish to avoid a scandal and just

let the incident be swept under the carpet if no perpetrator was identified.

When he got ASP Lim's call 20 minutes ago, he thought all was over for him

- he had been accused. But to his relief, ASP Lim was calling him regarding

a drug trafficking case that they were both working on. They had to meet an

informant immediately, so SGT Bruce had to come back to the station right

away. He was a bit puzzled though why the ASP told him to meet at the sick bay.

As SGT Bruce stood gawking at the doorway, it dawn on him that his fears

were indeed true - he had been accused. But why was SGT Jeremy still

handcuffed and where was ASP ..... - Suddenly a muscular arm pushed him

headlong into the room. Recovering, he turned so see ASP Lim pull the door

shut. "S..S..Sir, what ..." SGT Bruce stammered. ASP Lim's cold stare told

him that the senior officer already knew what he had done. ASP Lim moved

closer to SGT Bruce who took a few steps backwards. ASP Lim was only a

couple of inches taller than SGT Bruce. But with his senior rank and SGT

Bruce's own apparent guilt, ASP Lim appeared menacingly larger than than

life - a man who now holds SGT Bruce's fate in his hand.

"What the hell did you think you were doing? Do you know what they do to

cops who rape other cops?" ASP Lim snarled.

"Please sir..." SGT Bruce pleaded, his voice trembled with fear and he was

almost in tears. "Sir ... it was also his fault. He provoked me... he.. he

tempted me first... " SGT Bruce tried to justify his attack on SGT Jeremy.

"What kind of a fxxking excuse is that?" ASP Lim barked and SGT Bruce would

have tripped backwards if not for the wall that he is now backed up

against. SGT Bruce is absolutely trembling in fear now.

"Please sir ... I have a family... my two sons ... their future will be

ruined.", SGT Bruce's voice was cracking.

"You should have thought about their future while you were screwing Jeremy"

ASP Lim snapped back

"Please sir, ... I'm begging you", SGT Bruce slouched a little against the

wall, unconsciously lowering himself relative to ASP Lim, appearing as

though ready to go down on his knees to beg ASP Lim for mercy.

Throughout the whole surreal drama, SGT Jeremy observed in silence but with

growing fascination. He found it confusing yet immensely erotic to witness

a mature muscular man in smart police uniform cowering in terror in the

domineering presence of a much younger man, also in smart police uniform.

His already exhausted member strangely stirred to life for the third time

that evening.

ASP Lim's muscular arm suddenly reached out and grabbed SGT Bruce's uniform

just under his chin. "Let's see if Jeremy is willing to forgive and forget"

and proceeded to drag SGT Bruce towards the bed where SGT Jeremy was still

handcuffed. SGT Bruce did not offer any resistance. Limp with fear, he

allowed himself to be dragged by ASP Lim in the same humiliating manner

which he himself had man-handled and dragged countless drug addicts and

other petty criminals in his more than 20 years as a policeman. The only

glaring difference is that the criminal being dragged now is no pathetic

figure but a mature muscular stud in crisp shinny police uniform,

appropriately accessorised with service revolver, handcuffs, bullet pouch

and walkie-talkie.

The whole scene was a totally new voyeuristic experience for SGT Jeremy.

Though an erection is now painful for him, his huge dick defied the pain

and continued to throb violently as though with vengeful glee in witnessing

SGT Bruce's humiliation in the hands of ASP Lim.

And again it was that incredibly huge sergeant's dick protruding from the

open fly of the tight cum-soaked police pants which stopped both ASP Lim

and SGT Bruce in their tracks. For a few seconds, each of the three

alternated his gaze between the other two and the huge sergeant's dick that

has again become the center of attention. All three were at a lost of how

to react to the fact that they are now very turned on by the circumstances

of the moment.

ASP Lim was the first to snap out of the confusion. He pushed SGT Bruce

down hard and the hapless policeman fell to his knees without any protest.

He then snatched SGT Bruce's handcuffs and cuffed the older sergeant's

hands behind his back. Again not even the slightest resistance from those

muscular arms. Witnessing this total abject submission of SGT Bruce

resulted in a sudden throbbing spasm of the huge sergeant's dick and an

involuntary moan from its owner. "Oh my god!!, I have become totally gay",

SGT Jeremy thought to himself.

The next moment ASP Lim had grabbed SGT Jeremy's legs and dragged them off

the bed such that he is in the awkward position where his feet are now on

the floor but his upper body is still on the bed because his hands are

still cuffed to the bedframe. With his tight buns resting on the ege of the

bed, the young policeman's dick of course sticks out just inches away from

the face of the kneeling older sergeant's face.

"Take it in" ASP Lim barked as he gave the kneeling policeman a hard slap

to the back of his head. Quickly a young policeman's dick is inside the

mouth of an older policeman. Inside it again grew bigger and almost gagged

the older policeman. Standing behind the kneeling sergeant, ASP Lim raised

his foot and gave SGT Bruce a hard shove with his gleaming police boots.

"Deeper" he shouted.

Of course he could not go any deeper due to the size of the dick involved.

But the hard shove pressed his face against SGT Jeremy's police pants -

pants soaked with the heady mixture of 3 policemen's cum. Before he could

move his head, ASP Lim grabbed SGT Bruce by his hair to hold down his head

on SGT Jeremy's pants, wiping more triple police-cum mixture on his face.

With his other hand, ASP Lim unzipped himself and took out his own police

dick, itself already standing at attention. In a synchronized motion using

both hands, ASP Lim jerked off himself and SGT Bruce's head whose mouth in

turn jerked off SGT Jeremy. Both SGT Jeremy and ASP Lim came at about the

same time - SGT Jeremy for the 3rd time that evening and ASP Lim sprayed

his cum on another policeman for the second time that evening.

Suddenly the door to the sick bay swung open and a young traffic policeman

walked briskly into the room. He was already a few steps into the room

before he noticed the other 3 cops in their unusual circumstances.

Obviously he was not expecting anyone to be in the sick bay at this late hour.

"Constable Teo! What are you doing here?" ASP LIm snapped in his reflexive

response as a senior officer. Constable Matthew Teo, just 20 years old, has

only joined the police force 2 months ago after completing his training at

the Police Academy. Tall with boyish good looks, Constable Teo carried the

traffic police uniform magnificently.

"I... I ...I just came to get some asprins. I ... I have a headache."

Constable Teo stammered nervously in response.

(OK here is where I stop for the next person to continue. Those with a

particularly strong TP fetish - this is your chance to let your creative

imagination run wild.)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the story! you guys totally have it right about the seasoned uniforms. i remember last time in army, it was always the seasoned warrants that looked sexiest. the original uniform already quite shiny, but theirs is ironed until even shinier! plus they are usually a bit out of shape, so pants become very tight and really hug the butt and crotch damn well. even when i was checking out the nsfs, the older ones with the seasoned pants always looked better. :clap:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

for me, the reverse happened. i took my seargent's virginity when i was serving the country. he was 2 years older than me and I started a plot to seduce him and eventually got what i wanted and more. it was also about 1 year's relationship and we broke up when i went overseas for study. he has the most amazing bubble butt and was a brute beng. but when u gave his butt attention, he turns into a different man! not slutty or feminine but groan like a beng in pleasure. he would get angry when i tried to finger him and will only allow my dick or tongue to penetrate him. :rolleyes:

i really miss him!

Serve my fellow bottom men well !

Guest Old Liao

One last important advice. When in army, never initiate flirting. Let others start the flirting with you until their mood die down. I have witnessed a flamboyant gay fellow, who thought he is pretty, started to flirt like prostitute and eventually was isolated by the decent group. Never forget ammunitions surrounded environment can be precarious if gay people cannot control their fire by keeping it mild.

I always think NS in Singapore is where most guys have their first homosexual experience. :) Looking back, for the most parts it was fun. I think most guys I've met there have a live and let live mentality. I think sexuality wasn't even an issue for most of them, it's more about focusing on the task at hand and getting it done.

Love. 

Guest Centrino

I'm surprised to see that so many of us actually did enjoy our NS life...I thought I was the only weird one who misses the 2.5 years in NS! I guess it all boils down to our outlook in life, and how we turn negativity into something positive. When I got posted to my unit, I started enjoying every minute of it. The training might have been tough, boring, or just plain 'kan siong'.... but the friendships and bond that one builds with his platoon mates are, many a times, what keeps us going. I wouldn't want to exchange that for anything else. 2.5 yrs passed like a flash, and up till today, whenever I catch up with my platoon mates, fond memories of NS life is always discussed.

Try not to miss out on this growing up process. It truly turns boys into real men.

Guest Old Liao
I'm surprised to see that so many of us actually did enjoy our NS life...I thought I was the only weird one who misses the 2.5 years in NS! I guess it all boils down to our outlook in life, and how we turn negativity into something positive. When I got posted to my unit, I started enjoying every minute of it. The training might have been tough, boring, or just plain 'kan siong'.... but the friendships and bond that one builds with his platoon mates are, many a times, what keeps us going. I wouldn't want to exchange that for anything else. 2.5 yrs passed like a flash, and up till today, whenever I catch up with my platoon mates, fond memories of NS life is always discussed.

Try not to miss out on this growing up process. It truly turns boys into real men.

The truth why we have enjoyed was, that is the only place where gay can get surrounded by many straight men and literally sleep, eat, shower and almost did everything together inside camp other than their personal sex life. If you are lucky, you might even find a charm looking young straight man to buddy you (by order) till you both ORD. During ICT, different men can to rotate to buddy you too and even both of you might end up sleeping together under the tent inside the jungle. So romantic. I also remembered acting as one casualty and have this malay medic carefully bandaged me from head to toe (and there was an instance he let my head lied down on his lap) so as not to let loose the bandage and afterthat he carried me on his stretcher from one point to another. I fantasized the whole process while resting.

Centrino, you are not the odd one out. I too enjoyed my 2yrs in the army as well as my ICT.

During my NS days, I had a buddy who was 3 months after my enlistment. We went for the same course, did the same job and were in the same camp and shared the same bunk. I am always happy to stay in as I don't get to have my own room at home. In camp, I got my own bunk, cupboard, bed and I don't get nagged. I loved staying back in camp during the weekdays while my buddy can't wait to book out after work. 2 years was blissful to me, but 2 years to my buddy was torture. He complained and cursed his life in camp everyday. Our jobs in the camp was not tough but yet to him it was hell because he felt he lost his "freedom".

Last year, I bumped into him in the bus after about 20+ year, he is still the same unhappy guy who is now tied down with a family and kids. He still looked as unhappy as he was back then. I totally agree with you that our outlook in life is important. As long as we have a positive outlook, we will enjoy ourselves in the life we are in. Instead of looking at the 2 years being a "bad" thing, I take it as an experience that everyone has to go through and make the best of the situation. Like you, I really miss those NS days and friends I had.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.