Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

• 3 weeks later...

Army camou pants: the space between the last button to the end is a frequent source of accidental exposure.

Be cautious when wearing it. :)

no need to be cautious lah.....just let people see lor :P

straight guys wouldnt even bother if u expose

then the one who keep looking must be not straight :rolleyes:

I too had a memomarble experience in NS few years ago. It doesn’t involve any sexual encounter but will just type it out to share.  I didn’t know R well personally – we were told to keep a “safe distance” between specs and men so that it wouldn’t be tough for us to ask them to do tasks. All I knew from those introductory sessions was R loved playing volleyball and soccer. He was a representative for his JC’s volleyball team. Indeed, standing at a good 6 feet, a lean body and his trademark sheepish smile, he caught my eye the moment he was posted in. But I had to keep a distance – plus I’m not the type who’d randomly strike up conversations with people.

It was until sometime later did I have a personal (and somewhat erotic) experience with him. I was the COS for the day when the rest of the guys went for an outfield exercise. On the second evening however, R was sent back to camp and issued MC because he had rashes all over his body – especially on his back. I was instructed by my PC over the phone to ensure he has his dinner rations and take his medication in the office before he can go home.

R came into the office after his shower – in his PT attire, looking all fresh and smelling really good. I confess, that got me somewhat aroused. It was such a far cry from his sweaty, muddy no.4 when he just got back to camp. We consumed our dinner rations together when I remembered he had to take his medication. That was when I asked R if he had taken his medication.

“Not yet. Actually it’s just some cream to apply on my back and legs”. I offered to apply it for him (no ill intentions then!). He agreed, albeit coyly and sounding apologetic. He took off his top and PT shorts, back facing me in only his underwear. Despite the rashes, his physique was to die for – he was so lean, with biceps of the right size, and a really cute, perky bubble butt. I was obviously in a state of arousal but I tried to keep my calm.

I commented “The rashes on your back looks really quite bad…”

“Ya… I don’t know if it’s heat rash. Quite painful actually.”

I continued applying the medicated cream for him, all this while admiring his physique (from the back) and the same time. It was also then did I notice the rashes spread all the way down to his ass. Pardon me, but that was when my small head took over my big head. I yearned to see his ass (despite it in rashes!). “Eh R, your butt there also have rashes! Mind if I lower your undies a bit?”

“Huh? Err don’t need lah. That part I can go home and apply myself.”

I guess I was really insistent and demanded I apply it for him, else he wouldn’t be able to go home. “Eh nvm la we’re all guys, scared what! Just take off your undies. Lemme apply for you.”

He was extremely reluctant but gave in to my coaxes anyway. Hahaha. There he was, standing stark naked, back and ass facing me, in the cold air-con office. R was really shy and tried to maintain his decency - both hands clutching his undies to cover his cock. I really wanted to f*ck that ass- but I knew it was not the right thing to do.

I moved to the front – at the thigh areas. All I could see was a few wisps of pubic hair at the top, and some peeking out from under his balls. He stepped back, maybe embarrassed or felt awkward that he was in such a vulnerable position. I kept re-assuring him that I was just purely helping him apply his medication and nothing else. It was only when I had to apply the cream at near his sensitive regions at the upper thigh then did I notice something unmistakable – his state of arousal, his semi-erect cock.

R’s face was all flushed, maybe from the realisation that his undies was no longer sufficient to cover his expanding cock, “Sgt, I.. Sorry.” He looked really shy and his voice trembling. As he tried his best to cover his penis as much as he could, I still saw a little bit of it, and parts of his balls. Smooth, low-hanging ones, and some long strands of pubic hair here and there. He didn’t seem to shave.

It was an inner struggle for me. I wished badly to see it but I sorta “decided” to be professional in the end, maintain composure, and not do anything funny. I just made a joke out of it, “Hahaha. I know lah, so many days never release. Very normal. Don’t worry”

I was done with the application of the cream and got him to wear back his clothes and go home. I tried not to look – and in any case, R made sure his back was facing me before wearing back his undies. I didn’t get to touch, or even see that prized possession in full afterall. But that was quite a close personal encounter with a hot volleyball player!

• 3 weeks later...

can you imagine if this is your BMT buddy? :twisted: :thumb:

27940_402600753003_8050804_n.jpg

OMG, his bod is so damn hot! If he is my buddy, think i wld cum everyday! Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest derektan70

Its the vocation and duties lah:

We spend all our time roleplaying uber-masculine police and thief, running around catching people in Zone

We have to strip-search other men and do cavity searches closeup in DB. Not to mention living out SM fantasies

We stand outside the Istana all day with nothing to do ... which other vocation lets you people-watch and be cruised along Orchard Road?

Instead of pointing our rifles and shooting at targets, we twirl them like baton-wielding cheerleaders

And those skintight #3 uniform that show off our crotches and do nothing to hide the size of our packages ...

]

Its the vocation and duties lah:

We spend all our time roleplaying uber-masculine police and thief, running around catching people in Zone

We have to strip-search other men and do cavity searches closeup in DB. Not to mention living out SM fantasies

We stand outside the Istana all day with nothing to do ... which other vocation lets you people-watch and be cruised along Orchard Road?

Instead of pointing our rifles and shooting at targets, we twirl them like baton-wielding cheerleaders

And those skintight #3 uniform that show off our crotches and do nothing to hide the size of our packages ...

]

Uniform use to be skin tigh, now not tight. Especially the police. The previous police pants without the side pockets was tigh, some fit regular policeman wore it super tight, showing off manhood bulge, now it's loose. But recently, cutting looks better than 1st batch of side pocket pants.

• 4 weeks later...

my ultra straight BMT buddy was super open, nonchalent and comfortable with his own body. during field camp all of us recruits would have to powder bath every night.  every night in the basha, he would take off everything including his underwear to powder bath. best of all is he will always ask me to help him powder his back and use the soap sponge.  he seems to enjoy powder bath a lot as he will sigh loudly as i rub the powder for him. he will try not to let me see his dick by facing his back and buttocks towards me.  but because the place is extremely dark, we had to use torch light to see.  whenever i shone the torch, the shadow of his swaying penis will be reflected at the sides of the basha, unknown to him!  it was really hot seeing his penis sway back and forth every night as i looked on. :)  on one of the nights, it even got semi erect!  

WA! So many stories I do hope to encounter one ><! Am currently only in BMT. Any saf regulars or seniors here :P Maybe can meet up and you can show me the ropes :D

Please do not post your ad on the Main Forum which is meant for discussion.

If you want to post an Ad, do that in the Personal folder.

You are hereby given 1 warning point. With more warning points, you will face suspension and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

P/s your post will be removed.

My theory is that the clerk who used to choose who becomes an MP (& ORD'd a few months ago, sadly), whom I'm pretty sure is AJ, had a powerful, super-cosmic gaydar.

Mowbray is generally great ^_^

i used to be a spec in mowbray and this theory is definitely bullshit. the specs and wo are the ones that interviewed and selected us in tekong. but i do agree that there are/were many ajs in mp. 

nice place to be in though.  ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

i will be going for my pre enlistment medical soon. though i roughly know what to expect, i hate the idea of someone checking out my cock. i have nothing to hide - im pretty decent looking, lean/avg body. anyone care to share your experiences with army medical?

Guest Guest

i will be going for my pre enlistment medical soon. though i roughly know what to expect, i hate the idea of someone checking out my cock. i have nothing to hide - im pretty decent looking, lean/avg body. anyone care to share your experiences with army medical?

pls, nothing to worry about, your dick is out to see the world for less than 10 seconds only, dun even have time to get hard!

Didn't have any encounters during my time. BMT was tough as my OC failed to deliver what he promised and my buddy was a horribly lazy person.

When I was posted to SISPEC, I was OOC due to my leg injuries and the instructors treated me differently then. From stern trainers to caring brothers and father (CSM). The only story I heard as 2 specs were drunk during one of the MESS event and one went on to rape the other. The rapist was reported the next day and was charged. I guess its a case of one-sided-infatuation-turned-lust.

During my reservist in Wallably (2012), there is this officer who would bathe in the common toilet. Correct me if I am wrong, but am sure there is actually an officer toilet. The toilet in Wallably is an open concept, so one will see everything from head to toe in the shower area. This officer, though not quite tall has a very lean and taut body. Not exactly cute but more bengish. Impressive tool size.

Well, am not complaining though. Life is not easy especially when overseas..

Edited by thorzguy

Ahahaa... That, you are wrong. Running in Wallably is with at least a singlet. I only take off my top when I am back to my tentage.

The only time I ran topless was in SISPEC. That was required during my company training. And no time for any feelings or so. Imagine running at 4,45am in the morning... Cold, lack of sleep...

Ok, digressing. Let the others share their interesting stories. :P

Hardly any encounters during my NS days. Got posted to unit, so usually too tired to do anything.

The only memorable experience was during training in Thailand. The toilets are not just open, there's no showers, just a big water container at the center. Usually there's not much time to shower, so the commanders have to shower with the cadets too.

So shower time was a huge sausage fest. Being commanders and commanders to be, we're all pretty fit so there was much to see. Kinda funny to see the more shy ones trying to hide away. And those shaven ones getting asked by their peers. It was somehow liberating to casually chat with all those hunks in the nude. Too bad there was no horseplay, other than when it was an instructor's birthday and we threw him into the water container naked.

Keeping the little guy down was the most mental task, which I somehow managed. Though there were some close encounters, where I had to keep splashing cold water to cool myself down.

If anyone else happened to have gone to the old Thailand bunks, share your bathing experiences too!

The only i like abt thailand saiyok camp is the canteen, food so nice and cheap. Also the ice-cream there. Bathing is interesting when i see a big water tank there, n so happy can bath nice nice due to lots of water inside the tank. Nothing shy abt looking others bathing, cos back in unit, the shower rm also no door n some even open concept. Already imune bathing with many guys openly.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.