Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest Rugby
On 3/16/2024 at 10:44 AM, changthai said:

Yeah some rugby players are damn hot.should have made  him shoot in front of everyone 😀

The guy I am referring to was VERY hot. Cute face with thick eyebrows and clear tan skin. NS made him lose some bulk so his body was lean and defined.

Back then, I was inexperienced and did not realise things like how sensitive a guy's penis glans are, or had experience with how fast I could make my exes cum by jerking them off with the right technique. If only I knew then. I could have utilised the two to three minutes we spent playing with his cock and making him hard far better. I would have rub him in all the right places and make that fat cock squirt! 

It would have been so hot to hear him moaning and what he has to say in reaction to a guy giving him his first orgasm in weeks.

On 2/26/2024 at 11:21 PM, Guest Rugby said:

I can still distinctly picture how his dick was short, thick and hairy when first exposed, but grew to a nice length when we made him erect.

Imagine if we had rubbed it the right way or a bit longer that day and accidentally made him cum!

That’s hot. How did you guys hold down such a bull? How did he respond when he found himself getting harder as you rub? Sheepishly giving in or cursing lol. An alpha male being subjugated … hottt yeah 

Edited by Pubic01

Guest Rugby
14 hours ago, Pubic01 said:

That’s hot. How did you guys hold down such a bull? How did he respond when he found himself getting harder as you rub? Sheepishly giving in or cursing lol. An alpha male being subjugated … hottt yeah 

He didn't really care at first because it had happened to a few other guys before him on their birthdays. I wasn't attracted to those other guys so I don't recall what their cocks looked like or if we got them hard. Only for this hunk, I was super focused because I'd been eyeing him for weeks and was focused on his exposed cock and how it grew as we rubbed it.

His reaction when we jerked him till he couldn't stay soft anymore was more cursing, but not in an angry way. He was just cursing in bewilderment like "Fuck, that's making me hard already!"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.