Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

I had this platoon officer who liked me so much that he made me his personal assistant. I ran errant for him (now think about it, I can called myself a zou-guo (running dog)). He once said to me that I was the only one he could reply on. My heart melt but was to young to take any actions. He liked to hug me from behind. Just imagine in the field camp of uniforms that had been wearing of days. The "ba-wu" (smell) was :yuk: :yuk: . See my comments in Topic: Body Odor. But, the body warmth has in fact still be felt in my heart all these years ...... :P

I SMS'ed a new year greeting to this officer and he replied. He suggested we meet for a tea on Saturday afternoon. Can't wait for Sat to come and will bring along lots of rubber and lube .... hahahahaha .... juz in case. If he's still cute and georgous, I may give in. If he is now a "Ah-chik" (uncle) - balding with tummy, hey hey -- then sorry lor --- he will juz have tea and no me .... who call him don't keep fit :whistle:

I think he has the inclination. Just give it a try and nothing to lose rite ? But then fun is ok, dun mess up his family. :rolleyes:

He definitely is bi at least and I think he has high sex drive so he might need me sometimes.

However, I really find it hard to find a good occasion or place to do something with him. Unless I invite him to a chalet or something.

:P

a story of a uniform sex turn wrong ..

asked a chap come over in police uni .. he arrived with boots n pants n police T ..upon arrival , he asked ..CAN I USE YOUR IRON PLS ??

hallo ??????

a story of a uniform sex turn wrong ..

asked a chap come over in police uni .. he arrived with boots n pants n police T ..upon arrival , he asked ..CAN I USE YOUR IRON PLS ??

hallo ??????

Hihihi .... I find your story very funny. :D :thumb:

He needs to iron his uniform, then wear it to fxxk you? :lol:

So, did he fxxk you in the end? :whistle:

hehhe no la . he actually have to book in after the sex session .. but he didnt get the uniform sex thingy mah.. he tot okla come to my place wear half uni then later after sex wear full uni to work .. hehhe blur sia

so at last normal sex la , bo pian ~

HAHAH....Your story so funny, reminded me of a comedy with unexpected ending..hehehe :D

quick thaiboyz i give u copyrght .. write p--nomedy now before the angmoh read BW n copy the ideas here hehe :D

Met up this guy recently who wanted to try uniform and kinky sex. He asked me not to change my underwear before the session and putting on long army socks with No 4 uniform. He came over with a beret, green vest and army pants. We started to romance and he started to strip me, piece by piece. When i was only with my sock on, he started to strip himself..and oral me while stripping. He sniffed hard on my underwear while i oral him...and wanted me to finger him with sock at the same time. He got this boyish and cocky look but i never expected him to enjoy having my underwear under his nose constantly....really a turn on. He then put on a SAF belt and socks before fxxking....He cum on the belt while i was rocking him....what a scene! :P

Met up this guy recently who wanted to try uniform and kinky sex. He asked me not to change my underwear before the session and putting on long army socks with No 4 uniform. He came over with a beret, green vest and army pants. We started to romance and he started to strip me, piece by piece. When i was only with my sock on, he started to strip himself..and oral me while stripping. He sniffed hard on my underwear while i oral him...and wanted me to finger him with sock at the same time. He got this boyish and cocky look but i never expected him to enjoy having my underwear under his nose constantly....really a turn on. He then put on a SAF belt and socks before fxxking....He cum on the belt while i was rocking him....what a scene! :P

Wow,

Where u meet this guy? How come u always have such encounters?

:rolleyes:

1st day for reservist..... see alot of cute, manly and mature guy all in No.4..... make me crazy.... :rolleyes: Wondering anyone

I hate it when I am there... But yah, the men in uniform makes life there a little better...

Secretly take pics? Haha... Your unit must be very young for the guys to still look cute... Haha... My unit consists of mainly 'pregnant' men! Haha...

Our units consist of young and old NS man lor...... Most of the young one is round my age.... ;) Today happen to have no activities after lunch..... then those str8 guy took out their Nokia 3G phone to exchange p--n pic.... :lol: and watch it in the bunk..... really made me crazy...... :huh:

It had been a week in ICT liao.... Saw alot of stocky and cute guy there... try to make eye contacts with them whenever possible but nothing happens leh..... :( I still have one more week to try.... hehehe... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

My ICT had ended last week..... :( Manage to talk to one of the guy.... :lol: He look abit like edmund chen (TCS actor)... He comment on my body lah.... i also commented on his also.... ;) but in the end, i didnt manage to get his nos.... :( Hope to meet him again.... :rolleyes:

My ICT had ended last week..... :(   Manage to talk to one of the guy....  :lol: He look abit like edmund chen (TCS actor)... He comment on my body lah.... i also commented on his also....  ;)   but in the end, i didnt manage to get his nos....  :(   Hope to meet him again....  :rolleyes:

You should have hinted to him while he was commenting your body. Maybe you can invite him to see you without clothes, and see his too...and then move to next step lah..wasted! :P

ermm.. i was told that during army medical check up the doc will ask u whether u are gay or wat.. is that truth.... they said that we cannot lie to them....

I dun think it truth..... you can not need to tell them.... i also have encounter that b4 and i told them i not a gay, or 302 that what they code us. Is up to you to tell them or not. :lol:

Hi,got cruised by an army guy in one of the shopping center. :lol: He got a str8 looking face. I was in the toilet when he standed beside me..... then he play with his dick.... i thought my was playing trick on me..... :o but it truth.... then he signal me to follow him to the cubical and we had fun there..... wah.... my dream come true..... :lol: but too bad he didnt wan to keep in contact..... :(

Hi,got cruised by an army guy in one of the shopping center. :lol: He got a str8 looking face. I was in the toilet when he standed beside me..... then he play with his dick.... i thought my was playing trick on me..... :o but it truth.... then he signal me to follow him to the cubical and we had fun there..... wah.... my dream come true..... :lol: but too bad he didnt wan to keep in contact..... :(

Wow.

You lucky guy!

Hi,got cruised by an army guy in one of the shopping center.  :lol:   He got a str8 looking face.  I was in the toilet when he standed beside me..... then he play with his dick.... i thought my was playing trick on me.....  :o but it truth.... then he signal me to follow him to the cubical and we had fun there..... wah.... my dream come true.....  :lol: but too bad he didnt wan to keep in contact.....  :(

Wow.

You lucky guy!

ya.. very lucky guy...

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

ya i noe that..... but too bad we did not keep in contact leh..... :( Duno got chance to meet him again ?? :unsure:

Do u guy encounter guy that u see every morning at the coffee shop wearing civilian clothes. Then one morning, u see him in No. 4 or No. 3 ?? U will find him more cute than ever ? ;) And find him sexy in No.4 or No.3 ? :lol:

Yup, Safra gym clubs like many other gyms, have its fair share of hanky panky going on in the shower rooms and in the steam room. I once chanced seeing a guy coming out of a shower stall and there was another one inside before he had the chance to shut the shower door.

By the way, heard that Safra had kicked out a number of members who they caught red handed doing what we all here love to do. :ph34r::ph34r:

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Hmmm... I just saw an advert on another site that at the end of this month 'Happy' is having a 'uniform night' for its Sweat theme party...

i wonder if i'd be able to control myself once i see all those uniform... hahaha ;P

;P

Guest Guest

I noticed Police or Cisco guys in uniform do not urinate at urinals. They usually go into the cubicle. Is this for protection of their gun (not puns intended :P )? If so, is this personal preference or under instruction?

Any police or cisco guy care to comment? ;)

I noticed Police or Cisco guys in uniform do not urinate at urinals. They usually go into the cubicle. Is this for protection of their gun (not puns intended :P )? If so, is this personal preference or under instruction?

Any police or cisco guy care to comment? ;)

Haha.. interesting question. But I am sure they are told to go into cubicle and lock it.

Reason is , being guys, one of the very vulnerable time is when peeing.. and the part where just pee finish, and where many guys have the "shiver".. is the best time to attack. Take their weapon, whatever..

And also, at urinal, very possible to be outnumbered by have 2 guys press the officer against the urinal and wall, and then someone else can do something else to him..

At least in cubicle and locked, takes a while for the people to get to the officer..

Yup, Safra gym clubs like many other gyms, have its fair share of hanky panky going on in the shower rooms and in the steam room. I once chanced seeing a guy coming out of a shower stall and there was another one inside before he had the chance to shut the shower door.

By the way, heard that Safra had kicked out a number of members who they caught red handed doing what we all here love to do. :ph34r::ph34r:

hmm... u got do that in the bathroom also?

hahha

anyway, how do u know that?

258yvky.jpg

It not worth it to do in the bathroom as the door is made of glass. You can see through the top and lower part of the glass door. Once i saw one of them doing it in the bathroom with towel cover. But you still can see their legs. But anyway you got to careful as there are str8 guy using the bathroom lor.... :o

Its funny how many gay guys in the gym. Just came back from Town club gym last night.. looks like 80% of the guys there working out are gay. So many sisters.... and the tension between the 4 of us in the steam room was so high. I was wondering if I should break the ice and be the first to take my towel off.. :D

Re gun in cubicle, I remember from NSF days when I was on duty with loaded gun that we were told by seniors to avoid urinals or peeing at the urinal with someone else on your gun side. Just military SOP. Besides, I would have had trouble peeing if some handsome LTC or COL stood next to me in his no. 3/4.. :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
See what our guys are doing in the army: some sex tensions are there, rub colgate, kiwi, camofl cream and whatsoever on the poor guy's butt, ass crack, prick ....... well, make me look forward for my coming reservist incamp. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv7WbkhPdoc

Hahaha :D:lol::D:lol: . That's a good one.

Boys will be boys. I'm sure most of them will snap out of it after they are out of the army. Heehee.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.