Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

During my army days, i had a guy who liked me to play and suck his dick. He sleeped just next to me. Sometimes, if i happen to wake up in the middle of the nite, i will cross over and put my head under his blanket and suck his dick before go to bed again.

haaahaa.. u like him is it... :lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

During my army days, i had a guy who liked me to play and suck his dick. He sleeped just next to me. Sometimes, if i happen to wake up in the middle of the nite, i will cross over and put my head under his blanket and suck his dick before go to bed again.

ha, he is quite handsome, but we did not contact after ROD.

hmm.. dont get ur campmate to find his details... haha... he knows u like him alot? :lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

hmm.. dont get ur campmate to find his details... haha... he knows u like him alot? :lol::lol:

non of my other campmates know about it. We kept it to ourself.

• 3 weeks later...
For those who are into uniform, I chance upon this Thai Policemen website Mister Police (Tight body hugging uniform) :D:lol:

Nice if they have nice and fit body. ;)

Can't stand seeing those with big tummy and still squeeze into the tight-fitting uniform. :o They cannot do kit exchange ??!!

Hi,

Had a similar scene with one of my campmate way back duirng my army days in the 70s. Then I was rather naive about m2m sex !

This campmate was a technician, with a lusty-looking moustache on his face. Everytime he went by-passed my desk, he would looked at me with that come-fxxk-you look. Of course I always laughed away with him coz he was very friendly with everyone in the camp.

The time was about 6months before our RunOutDate, we met accidentally at the the Johor Road (Yes that was the former place where drag-queens and tvs hang-out for a sexual living) and he was with one gorgeous girl beside him. We made some small talk and we went on with our ways. Later that evening, he paged me to meet him at a coffee shop near to Chinatown for a drink.

Went to the coffee shop and saw him in the army fatique, drinking beer! Asked him what was wrong with him ! He told me that he was interested in someone but dont dare to express his feelings. Then he asked whether can I bring him home as he was feeling uncomfortable enough to walk home. So I agreed.

He opened his house door and it was quite dark . He offered a drink to me and started to touch my hands. Caught my his actions by surprise, he kissed me straight on my mouth, tongue darted inside as if trying to find something in there. It was strange kissing a guy but it felt good too at the same time.

In no time he was undressing me, touching my hardon and gave a wet blow-job! My mind blew off as that was my first m2m sex and cummed too quickly. He slurped every drop of my cum. We hugged each other for a long time before I left his place.

:oops: :rolleyes::D

Reading all these had made me want to post one of the many incidents i had while in the army. Once i had to deliver something to the CDO camp in Changi. After the formalities, i had to go to the office to deliver the stuff. As i was walking up, i saw this hunky looking guy walking towards me. He looked very familiar in a way. Yes he was my senior in my JC. I used to know him during my orientation. Anyway we reintroduced ourselves and exchanged nos and went off. In school , girls used to die for his looks and bod but being str at that time, it did not affect me at all.

Two days passed and suddenly he called me, introduced himself and asked if we could go for dinner for old times sake and of course i said ok. We had dinner at Modestos and he used to live at Grange road in one of bungalows there and as such, i just stopped by his home to have a drink. His parents were not in and he started drinking liquor and started getting high. I excused myself but he asked me to stay on. I did and then things started.

He started touching me and asked if i had a gf and i said no. He said he just broke off with his gf. His touch was so warm and nice. He asked me if i had sex with a guy before and i told him yes and he asked me to show him how i did it. Wow this was the opportunity i was waiting for.

I asked him to wear his red berret and he looked really smart. Of course he was an officer in the commando unit as i later found out. In fact I had this commando in front of me waiting for me to serve him. Serve him i did.

I slowly stripped him, started smelling his muscular bod, touched his nipples and gave it a good "bath", fondled with his balls and gave it a great suck of his life as he moaned, i worked towards his manhood which was hard and standing already and i gave it such a deep throat suck. That was the best suck i had given anyone before and i am still not able to give anyone something similar. He moaned and started finger fxxking me in my ass. He was really high. I turned him over and started rimming his asshole with my tongue and then once that was over, i licked and sucked every part of his body from head to toe espcialy working on his welel defined 6 pacs, wow simply shiok like hell. He could not take it anymore, he stared wearing his condom and i helped with the lube and God he entered me ! Deeper and harder till we both cum at the same time. It was the best sex i ever had till today. Am not sure if i can give anyone something like that anymore. Simply shiok !

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(continued)

I can't remember how long we slept, but it probably wasn't long because the bathroom floor isn't the best place to take a nap on :D .

There was still cum on me - my body, my dick and some in my mouth. The used condom chucked in the corner. He was still sound asleep. And my fxxking ass hurts! <_<

The first thing he did after we showered was to light up a cigarette wearing only his gold chain :D . That gave me another hardon :lol: He walked over and kissed me, and smelled so good with his marlboro breath (at the risk of being politically incorrect).

By the time we left his place it was 8 plus in the evening and we were both dying of starvation after a whole afternoon of sex. We had dinner before parting ways, and gave me his number before disappearing into the crowd.

I spent the next few days thinking about Booming Voice - the intense look on his face when he was pumping me, his very manly mannerisms, and telling me about the experience he had with the PTI. He said the boy was in his early 20s and he was 36. He never had a man before and detested gays because he couldn't deal with his own sexuality until that very fateful day when it happened.

So by the third night I was losing sleep and decided to drop him an SMS. Suprisingly he replied. Said he'll pick me up as he's just leaving camp after a long day. Wife's still in Fragrant Harbour.

I almost choked when I saw him in his number 4 uniform, tightly fitted, weathered yet surprisingly eye-catching given the fact the it is made of crap material. I guess it depends on who wears it. :whistle:

I got into his Civic and he gave me the usual-kind of straight-guy greeting, "Hoei! How are you? Got train for chin up or not?" I wanted to say no because I-was-so-fxxking-busy-fantasizing-about-your-dick but I bit my tongue.

We had dinner (well, more like supper) at the famous Bedok 85 Bak Chor Mee (actually, it's not really that good lah). I couldn't resist looking at a guy in number four when he's perspiring furiously (over a bowl of noodles that is).

Drove around some more and we parked at the Carpark near Bedok Jetty, he rolled down the windows and started puffing. I just looked at him. With horniness.

Since I thought I would get into trouble by giving a uniformed-serviceman a blowjob in the middle of a carpark frequented by many Singaporeans, I just asked him about the PTI he screwed. He took out his wallet and showed me a headshot of a young man and told me that I was the first person who saw that picture besides himself (duh). The young man is very tanned and very good-looking, and he should probably be my age now. And I continued probing him (not THAT way!)

So the story goes that the wife was suffering from a mild post-natal depression after their first child. We all know - 'regular straight guys' who have no where to vent their anger always bottle everything up (read: ego issue).

He found excuses to stay in camp and found this PTI showering alone in the bunk washrooms when he was doing his rounds as the DO. His friendly nature and curiosity prompted him to chat with the young (albeit naked) soldier. But then when he noticed that the boy was having an huge erection and his face was turning beet red. He tried to hide his family jewels but that was too late. All hell broke lose and they had unprotected sex that afternoon in the open-concept toilet (ie the ones with no doors). And they did it again that very night. They became close friends for a short while but Booming Voice was so overwhelmed with guilt that he forced the PTI to go for a HIV-screening with him and asked the boy to stop contacting him.

By the end of his story I was getting rather, well, HARD. So I gave Booming Voice my strongest hint that I-hope-we're-not-just-going-to-sit-here-for-the-whole-night. Of course, Booming Voice is very smart.

(to be concluded)

running, cycling and yoga. 

Hot story by Miles... reminds me of the many hot matured guys I came across during my army days.

I was posted to one camp for a short stint and there was this scandal involving a warrant who got sacked...apparently he really "buttered" some men when he offered that as a form of punishment.

Another camp I was in had this news saying that once there was a night party and one guy dressed up as a girl. At night some guy went over to his bunk and raped him. Some said these guys were drunk when they did it but who knows they were not just mere excuses.

Hot story by Miles... reminds me of the many hot matured guys I came across during my army days.

I was posted to one camp for a short stint and there was this scandal involving a warrant who got sacked...apparently he really "buttered" some men when he offered that as a form of punishment.

Another camp I was in had this news saying that once there was a night party and one guy dressed up as a girl. At night some guy went over to his bunk and raped him. Some said these guys were drunk when they did it but who knows they were not just mere excuses.

that is nice... but too bad.. i was not there.. haha if not i will go for a try?

ahaha

:lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

(continued)

We proceeded back to his place after the stopover at East Coast. I was getting really, really horny because it's not everyday you get to have sex with a military man in his tight-fitting uniform.

The moment he shut the door behind him and removed his boots, I put my hands around him and started kissing his neck.

"Wait la, let me take off the uniform first...."

"But I want to you to fxxk in the uniform..." :ph34r:

I cannot remember everything but I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I continued kissing his neck and moved my hands down to his crotch and gave it a light squeeze. fxxk, it's already hard. He turned around and gave me a light peck on my lips and looked at me and it seems that he was thinking of something. I know I'm not the PTI but I hope we can both get something out of this.

He closed in and placed in lips on mine, and I could feel his tongue in my mouth. The special thing about his kiss is that he likes to place both his hands on my cheeks which frenching me and occasionally caresses the back of my head. And it's very, very intense, when his tongue reaches deep in my mouth and when he gently sucks and bites my lips.

We stumbled clumsily into the bedroom and continued kissing. I was playing with his gold chain and my hands moved down to his pants, and I pressed his cock against the fabric. He moaned lightly. I think I was already having pre-cum and it didn't help when he pressed his body against mine and hugged me tightly. We both agreed to take it slow and easy to maximize the enjoyment.

I knelt down and unbuttoned his camouflage pants. fxxk, he's gone commando. I looked up and he gave a wry smile. "Ran out of underwear in camp" was all he said.

I took it out and his foreskin was already pulled back. I held his hard, thick shaft and gently kissed his head, and I jerked him a little. He low-moans were a bloody turn-on. Opened my mouth and sucked the head, slowly inching my way down the shaft. He placed his hand behind my head and gently rocked.

"fxxk.. oh fxxk" was all I can remembered what he said because I had such a hard time engulfing the whole thing. It's not long, but it's thick, and it doesn't make it easier when I have the gag-reflex. But I continued anyway until his erected penis was covered with my saliva and his pre-cum.

He put his arms under my pits, motioned me to get up and removed my tee. I was clumsily trying to undo his top and then he started sucking my nipples. I was naturally quite a moaner :oops: and it didn't help when I get to see his broad chest, nice dark-brown nipples and flat stomach. Carressed his hair while he continued nibbling me.

I realize that this is the first time I'm doing it with a married man (and then there was David, my ex-collegue who had a girlfriend, but that's another story). Maybe it's just Booming Voice, but at times he seemed unsure of what to do (well, who could blame him). At times he came up and asked me if he was 'biting too hard' and was hesistant with caressing my jewels through my pants until I held his hand and pressed it down (really hard).

His pants came completely off and so did mine, while his top was unbuttoned. I laid him on the bed and continued to kiss and carressed him. Pulled down my briefs and wrapped it around his thick tool and started jerking him and he started moaning considerably louder. His cock seemed ready to erupt anytime, but I stopped everytime he tense up and was ready to ejaculate his man seed.

Sometime later he got up and pinned me down. Crawled up and with his dick waving in my face and shoved it in my mouth. That fxxker almost choked me but well at least I'm dying a happy man. He stopped again when he was about to cum. I turned him over, yanked off his top, had him lying flat on his tummy and began kissing his strong, tanned and solid back. When I noticed his nice butt ( :D ), I asked him did he feel like getting fxxked. He turned and looked a little perplexed, but curiously indecisive.

He hesistated for a while but the slut in me persuaded him to give it a shot. Then he agreed - I was nearly ecstatic. "You be gentle hor, no one fxxked me before" was all he said. Got him on all fours because he was too big for me to lift his muscular legs if we did a missionary. Lubed him up and covered myself. He was still incredibly hard despite the fact that he's going to get analed. :whistle:

I used my cockhead to probe his ass-crack, he must have felt uncomfortable because he was all tensed up. Placed my hand on his dick and slowly jerked for him. Slowly continued to push my cockhead in. We were both perspiring like crazy even with the a/c on. Unfortunately, Booming Voice stopped me when I had half my dick in because it was too painful for him. I relented after seeing the man almost writhing in pain. Aiya, but technically he was still fxxked. :smokin:

We spent the rest of the night doing everything else we did the other day. He couldn't control his urge and pumped me again; I would go ecstatic when my partner fxxks and frenches me at the same time. I jacked myself off when he was still in me; seeing the perspiration running down his hard body, his intensed gratifying look, and the way his large arms stretched when holding my feet up - that was too much for me to take. I let out a loud moan and shot my load on my stomach.

Booming Voice withdrew shortly after and unloaded his cum in my mouth. He kept shooting and I never thought it'll end - until the 6th or 7th thrust where he was completely spent. He then bent down to kiss me. Our tongues met and shared the warm, sweet load of semen that was ejaculated from his body.

He hugged me to sleep that night and it was one of the best sleep I ever had. That was the last time I met him, presumbly his guilt-attack was in full force again :( But the good news is he just messaged me earlier this evening on 'how's things', probably indicating that he wants to stick around a little longer or he just wants another fxxk.

Either way I'm fine because he has become one of the biggest crushes I ever had - from the way he carries himself to how he behaves like an animal during our sessions. I do not intend to deviate further onto the moralistic issues of getting involved with someone married, simply for the fact that this is a military fetish topic, not a Focus-On-The-Family thread.

running, cycling and yoga. 

great posting miles, definitely made me horny :P

speaking of Army scandal, we had one during my NS days, details weren`t clear due to the many times it had been spread.

appearantly a major forcefully performed oral on a mess boy, when the mess boy reported, the major tendered his resignation, the mess boy posted to another unit and all things covered under the crescent moon and 5 stars flag :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Yeah great story by miles again, hit right on my fantasy when I think of those sexy matured warrants with well toned body and yes manly voice and behaviour...

I guess since you and him stayed around the same neighbourhood(as you mentioned), it's pretty easy to bump into each other.

In my unit before i ord, it was an open secret that one of the men from the other company sucks cock. Apparently he was also very open about it. He was not reprimanded though, I think he stayed through throughout NS. Not sure if others benefitted from his night service.

Interesting to hear of ther other's stories during their NS days.

Guest boy2man

When I was in BMTC at Tekong, I was in a platoon headed by a platoon sergeant who was very garang. He liked to give us extra training - some of us grumbled initially because it was really torturous and tiring, but we later saw the benefits and grudgingly accepted, though without really liking the sergeant.

This sergeant, Sergeant Neo, was a lean, tanned and toned guy. I first got to saw his hot torso when he helped to coordinate a swimming class with the other sergeants. The moment he took off his shirt, I was eyeing him throughout the whole lesson. I tried to swim closer to him, but didn't really get close.

So weeks passed by and my infatuation with him grew. About one and a half weeks before POP, we had a recruit interview with the PC. I was the last name on the list and coincidentally, the people in my section did not get to be interviewed because the PC was on urgent leave that day. So Sergeant Neo took over the interview with authorisation.

When it came to me, I knocked on the door, shouted my recruit name, platoon and section number, and said I was there for the interview. Sergeant Neo's deep voice called out, "Come in!" and I did.

I sat down and he began by asking if I had any questions. I shook my head. He then began to ask if I had any problems. I just said that I would miss my section mates and the sergeants.

"Like me?" he laughed, and then looked at me. "Very few people like you say you miss your sergeants".

"Well, yeah. You have been a really good sergeant and I respect you for that. Thanks for helping me with my standing broad jump." I tried to divert the topic, blushing away.

"No problem, it's my duty." he smiled broadly at me. And I melted. He had been really harsh and strict previously; this was really a change, and I saw it as a sign that maybe, just maybe, we could be friends.

After that interview, time passed really fast. The night before POP, Sergeant Neo came to look for me.

"Hey, I need you to come and help to look through the speech that we have prepared for Major's speech tomorrow. Come to my bunk later."

I nodded, thinking it was weird that they needed my help last minute. I went up to his bunk and knocked. Sergeant Neo called out, "Just come in".

The moment I entered, I gasped. Sergeant Neo was topless, in just his slacks, revealing that toned, tanned bod that I had secretly been fantasising about. His body was not overly defined; but his six-pack was clearly visible and his biceps were huge in just the right colour of chocolate. And on closer inspection, his bod was matted with perspiration.

Then I noticed; he had a pullup bar in his room.

"Hey come in, I need your help to look through this script. It's just these 2 pages, very fast."

He closed the door behind me and we sat down on his bed to vet the script. I couldn't concentrate initially, but decided to just get the job done and scoot out of there. He probably noticed my hesitation and asked if the script was okay. I nodded and made a number of changes.

After the whole thing was done, he smiled and thanked me. That was damn polite coming from him! I said, "don't bother", blushing away, and trying not to stare hard at his hot bod. He must have sensed my awkward discomfort all this while, and finally the dreaded question came.

"Are you uncomfortable with me topless or what? I thought you've seen me topless lots of times? Haha..." he chuckled.

I gave a half-smile and was about to exit the room when he said, "stay lah! You want some coffee? Lights out not so early, right?"

OMG! An invitation! I was like, okay... this is too good to be true, but what the heck, I'll stay anyway and see what happens!

So he made some coffee and I sat on his swivel chair while he laid on his bed, his boots-clad feet on the floor, while holding the script up to scrutinise the changes.

I finally plucked up the courage to say, "Actually you are a real nice person. I always thought you were a fierce sergeant. Guess I was wrong!"

He turned to look at me, and stretched a bit, exposing the trail below his navel and his Renoma underwear band. "Haha, I'm glad you know that! Most recruits don't. I'm actually quite okay lah, fierce when I need to be, that's all!" And he flashed a wink at me.

I could feel my insides melting.

"So would you miss me?" he asked.

I was dumbfounded.

"In your interview, you said you would miss me after POP tomorrow!" he said.

I managed a quick answer. "Well, how about if we exchange numbers?"

He agreed, and we exchanged numbers on the spot. However, after he had keyed in his number into my handphone, he scrutinised my SMS inbox closely, without returning it to me. I reached over and tried to grab it from him. He turned out to be quite playful and hid it away from my reach, burying it underneath his bum.

I went onto his bed and reached out for underneath his bum, and all of a sudden he pulled me down onto him and looked deep into my eyes. I was like, OH SHIT, this isn't happening.

He smiled and said, "I'll give it back if you strip!"

Desperate to get it back, I took off my no. 4 shirt, and looked at him expectantly.

Without warning, he pulled me even closer and started planting kisses on my neck. I decided to drop all pretense and frenched his neck too, proceeding down to his chest, abs and navel, and rubbing myself all over his raging hardon.

It was my first time with Sergeant Neo and I was desperate to please. He made me lie on the bed and raise my feet while he entered me (bareback) - those were the days before aids consciousness. He lubed me with this lubricant from his drawer and the moment his dick approached my anus, I whispered "be careful". He smiled reassuringly.

I was turned on by his manly groans when he inserted the dick into me successfully and started pumping away. His look of intense concentration was so horny, I rewarded him by reaching up to lick his nips. He moaned and thrusted even harder.

We were moaning lustily with him fxxking me in that position for 15 minutes before he said, "I'm cumming"... and without another word, he withdrew his dick and shot his load onto my chest, spurt after spurt of hot creamy man juice landed onto my chest and torso.

He reciprocated, giving me a blowjob, then handjob, then blowjob, until I couldn't take it and started shooting on his face; some of my cum landed on his right chest.

We lay exhausted in that position for about 5 minutes till he started cleaning us up with tissue. No words passed between us for another 10 minutes.

Later, we sat by the desk, smoking together. I asked him how he deals with his horniness. He admitted that I wasn't his first recruit; in previous batches there were always one or two hot recruits he lured in this manner. All of them became his fxxk buddies or close friends. He admitted that barebacking was not safe but it was more thrilling. I then told him to go for a HIV test. He admitted that it should have been done a long time ago.

Anyway, time has passed since then and we still keep in contact. Sergeant Neo ORDed about 4 years ago, me 3 years ago. The last I heard, he was in a local SIM programme and working part-time as a gym instructor. We have hooked up occasionally since then but not often; the last I hear, he's still AIDS-free and now uses condoms always.

He's a really hunky guy and I would add, really good husband material (he's caring, friendly etc), except that he's just too horny all the time!

Thanks all, the stories really make me very hot. Make me want to be fxx....problem is: I have never been fxxx because the few times I tried, it became too painful even before anything went into my hole! Sigh.

BigBalls, mind i ask before anything went into your hole, you should not & can't feel anything in your ass hole what, why it became so painful?

• 3 weeks later...

one of my closest encounters isnt in camp but, oh well.....

he will always moved around in his briefs and his hard bod turns me on. one night we were just chilling out watching tv and he jus got off work and was done hanging up his uniform to dry and that was an ultra short shorts he was wearing. he sat with both his legs up close to his thighs on the sofa showing off his shorts white lining, almost revealing his privates in defined outlines... the lights were off but i can see his well-defined topless bods from the lights of the television. after a quick chat he went off to bed and i was off to my room - jerked off hard that night man! :P

still hasnt fxxk with him

but maybe one day

Guest boy2man

After Sergeant Neo, I was posted to an outfield unit and soon became the PA of a CPT Mike. My duties included some of his paperwork, most of his errands, as well as coordination with the various combat units under his charge.

It was a pure work relationship until one Sat noon when the both of us were in a truck returning from outfield in a heavy thunderstorm. The truck wheels got stuck and despite numerous attempts at revving the wheels, the driver could not get the vehicle moving. As the truck was about 500 m outside the camp gate, the both of us decided to make a dash for it and waved to the driver. The guards saluted CPT Mikein bemusement but we were hurriedly running into the camp to care. We were dripping wet by the time we reached the shelter and into the bunk block. CPT Mike told me to come to his room and I said "yes sir".

Upon entering his room he removed his soaked long 4 shirt and dumped it on his chair. That was the first time I got an eyeful of his lean toned bod. The cut of his biceps flexed with every movement and in the dim of the room I ogled the rivulets of water running down his chest and abs.

I must have been openly staring at his leaned toned bod, cos his voice shook me out of my momentary reverie. "Hey, take off your shirt! Don't catch a cold."

I obeyed, and took off my shirt. I wasn't a slouch either and I had a body to show, even if it wasn't as pumped up as CPT Mike's. I smiled sheepishly at him as he observed my figure while I put my dripping wet top on the chair too. He got a towel and stuck it into my chest in a playful manner. "Wipe."

We were towelling ourselves dry in his dim little room, and I was trying hard not to look at him or his body. Despite this, however, I could feel that he was grinning away. I looked up to see him smiling widely and I wondered why.

He chuckled to himself and said, "I didn't know my PA goes to gym regularly too! Next time we must go to the gym together."

I chuckled too. "No, I only go to the gym once in a while when I feel like it. Life in camp is already a week-long gym training!"

CPT Mike came closer to me, with his lips upcurled in a half smile. What happened next shocked me. I had completely not expected it - I always thought CPT Mike was a straight, garang (if rather cute) guy with a girlfriend outside. Never had I once entertained the thought he was gay.

He placed his hands on my biceps, felt it and moved his fingers to my nipples which were now cold and erect. He fiddled with it and smiled. I did not resist; I moved closer to him and hugged him, feeling the warmth of his body, rubbing my head against his pecs, grinding my crotch against his. He did not resist either, and started planting kisses on my neck.

No words were exchanged as we soon got hot enough to strip off our slacks and boots in the still dimness. We huddled up in bed, in a vanilla cuddle. I said to him, "I'm cold" - and snuggled into his chest. His huge warm arms cuddled me and we kissed.

We must have been really tired because we awoke at 8 pm that same night, when it was dark outside and the camp was silent. I smiled and nibbled on his chest. Within seconds, he sported a raging hardon and gave me the "I want to fxxk you" look. I was willing, and moved down to give him a good blowjob first. I flicked my tongue on his perineum and moved my whole mouth up and down his shaft until he was on the verge of cumming.

He motioned for me to pause and then we exchanged positions, I lying down while he inserted his hot rod into me. His uncut dick was huge and I felt the pain, but pretty soon enough his manhood was thrusting deeply in and out with relative ease. I could feel a comfortable friction producing erotic sensations throughout my groin. I looked up to see him thrusting with such abandon that it turned me on. I began jerking myself off.

Within moments, I announced that I was going to cum. He said, "me too", and the moment I began shooting my load, he withdrew his dick and reached for my face, where he aimed his dick and shot his load. He shot several spurts of creamy cum juice, moaning as he did so. We were all covered in cum.

After that incident, I and CPT Mike became pretty close buddies. We would occasionally hook up like this in camp, and sometimes during the weekend I would go to his condo (where he lives with a fellow gay flatmate), and we would get up to some kinky stuff in his room... We had an orgy at his place once (with his gay flatmate and some other mutual gay friends), and in return, I would also offer him quickie blowjobs during office hours. Call me bad, but I also offered him cigarettes and taught him to smoke at one point when he was feeling really stressed. I think he still smokes. Once when we were in bed, I confessed to him that smokers turned me on. He jokingly slapped me with his dick and said "that was the reason you offered me cigarettes, you fxxking asshole!" with a laugh.

• 4 weeks later...
Had encounters with a Thai policeman, traffic police and a palace guard. 3 of them come from the same Karaoke pub I visited regularly whenever I go to Bangkok. :D

My Thai policeman friend looks so smart in his uniform. :P

Hi, please tell which Karaoke Pub and where is it in Bangkok?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.