Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

22 hours ago, bradlee said:

i wonder what happen to a recruit if he gets fully hardon during this ragging

Since it is in Thailand, I think it should be ok cos they are gay friendly.

Anyway I don't think I will get a hardon in situation like this haha.

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The instructor in thailand must be gay, so all the recruits need to go naked in all their training.

Its a common thing in Thailand. Nothing to do with such nonsense.

Guest CockShow

I remembered (that was 10 years ago) we would stand in rows and my platoon sergeant and/or PC would pull down our PT shorts and underwear, shinning a torch light, to see if we powdered our groin area properly before night road march.  We called it the cock show parade.  Now thinking back, is it normal to have such cock show parade?

1 minute ago, Guest CockShow said:

I remembered (that was 10 years ago) we would stand in rows and my platoon sergeant and/or PC would pull down our PT shorts and underwear, shinning a torch light, to see if we powdered our groin area properly before night road march.  We called it the cock show parade.  Now thinking back, is it normal to have such cock show parade?

I experience such thing before back in army also.

Guest Powdered

Our sergeant not so keen to see other cocks, he just pull our undies far enough and let the elastic band snap back, how cloudy it gets shows how adequately we powdered there. Of course if it were up to me, I'll take the laborious route with the torchlight.. :)

i guess ur sergeant does not want someone to accuse him of being a pervert...hahaha but those were the days....where being so tired and sweaty from the outfield exercise that we did not really thinking about sex....

After field camp, while travelling back to camp, we were all so tired and slept over each other shoulder, chest and thigh inside the 3 tonner.  I will usually sat on the floor of the tonner and let my platoon mates leaned against my back or shoulder.  One of them was so tired that he slept on my thigh, and I almost shoot my loads with the constant rubbing of the back of his head against my dick due to the bumpy ride.

9 hours ago, Guest CockShow said:

i served about that period of time, it was just pulling ur underwear and then releasing the waist band

if it becomes very powdery under light in the field, then you pass, else u redo the powder bath

i was already very upset by such idiotic way of checking and this 3sg that is checking me asked me to redo....... then he gave that idiot smile, (ok cant really rem his face now but he looks kind of cute) and say i looked like a gay boy in the gay club waiting to do business.

obviously that got me agitated then i talked back to him in a not so nice way, which was very unlike the usual "yes sergeant"

when i was redoing my powder bath, few torches shined and i knew y he called me gay boy.

y on earth am i wearing only an underwear with boots and jocky cap put on slanted on one side

i then quickly took off that stupid jocky cap

Guest Nude group sports

I am so excited by the nude Thai recruit ragging! Did you notice that most of the cocks are similar in size and the bush? Are they specially selected based on same cock range?

It would be great if the commander were to command all cocks to be erect - then we can tell the difference between each guy.. How to give such an instruction ah? Instead of water parade, we have wine parade to get everybody drunk first?

1 minute ago, Guest Nude group sports said:

I am so excited by the nude Thai recruit ragging! Did you notice that most of the cocks are similar in size and the bush? Are they specially selected based on same cock range?

It would be great if the commander were to command all cocks to be erect - then we can tell the difference between each guy.. How to give such an instruction ah? Instead of water parade, we have wine parade to get everybody drunk first?

Hello.its a national service .not orgy in sauna.lol

I was a platoon sergeant during my national service. I was in a maintenance base. My platoon commander knew I was gay, my CSM knew I was gay and my 2IC knew I was gay. But they never bothered me or outed me. The deal was, I wasn't allowed to solicit for any sort of action with another soldier in camp (not that I was interested, army boys back then weren't as ripped and fit as army boys these days!) and they would keep my secret.

I was just a normal, hardworking soldier who happened to like men. I wasn't 'stereotypically gay' (then or now!). I was even allowed to do overnight duties so as to not cast any doubts or rumours about my sexual orientation. I was extremely grateful for being treated like that. The only 'downside' (if you could call it that) was having to tell them (in private, over coffee) what I liked to do with other men. I never quite understood their fascination with my sexual escapades back then.

24 minutes ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

I was a platoon sergeant during my national service. I was in a maintenance base. My platoon commander knew I was gay, my CSM knew I was gay and my 2IC knew I was gay. But they never bothered me or outed me. The deal was, I wasn't allowed to solicit for any sort of action with another soldier in camp (not that I was interested, army boys back then weren't as ripped and fit as army boys these days!) and they would keep my secret.

I was just a normal, hardworking soldier who happened to like men. I wasn't 'stereotypically gay' (then or now!). I was even allowed to do overnight duties so as to not cast any doubts or rumours about my sexual orientation. I was extremely grateful for being treated like that. The only 'downside' (if you could call it that) was having to tell them (in private, over coffee) what I liked to do with other men. I never quite understood their fascination with my sexual escapades back then.

how they knew it? u self declare?

Can anyone here help to explain the purposes of doing these with underwear pulled down during NS medical check out:

1.  Jump !  = to see if our koo koo jiao will drop?

2.  Face turned to a side and cough ! = to see if our koo koo jiao will swing up and down?

thanks !

5 minutes ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

Can anyone here help to explain the purposes of doing these with underwear pulled down during NS medical check out:

2.  Face turned to a side and cough ! = to see if our koo koo jiao will swing up and down?

thanks !

To check for hernia ?

8 minutes ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

thanks !

The 2nd question....here article said is test for hernia....why cough sideway...bcos they dont want u to cough at them directly...haha.

http://youngmenshealthsite.org/askus/turn-and-side-cough/

What is hernia?

http://www.healthline.com/health/hernia#Overview1

7 hours ago, Guest Ah Boy said:

thanks !

mine do not remember ask me to jump leh only cough

On 13/09/2016 at 8:54 PM, Guest shoot said:

After field camp, while travelling back to camp, we were all so tired and slept over each other shoulder, chest and thigh inside the 3 tonner.  I will usually sat on the floor of the tonner and let my platoon mates leaned against my back or shoulder.  One of them was so tired that he slept on my thigh, and I almost shoot my loads with the constant rubbing of the back of his head against my dick due to the bumpy ride.

I wish i had a boyfriend who is in Army or Police or even SCDF

4 hours ago, Guest abcd said:

My boyfriend is an officer in army. After his reservist, he will pick me up and drive to quiet place and let me suck him off. In his sweaty uniform and underwear its intoxicating!!!

It's like eating the smelly Limburger cheese or stinky toufu. Once you can go well with the smell, you'll enjoy.

5 hours ago, Guest abcd said:

My boyfriend is an officer in army. After his reservist, he will pick me up and drive to quiet place and let me suck him off. In his sweaty uniform and underwear its intoxicating!!!

Sometimes i find it is more horny to have fun when the other guy smell sweaty, it makes the guy looks more manly and hot.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 10:06 AM, Guest Barwoo said:

It's like eating the smelly Limburger cheese or stinky toufu. Once you can go well with the smell, you'll enjoy.

Stinky smell in the groin area indicate the present of bacteria.   Bacteria breed in damp area of the body like the feet, armpit and groin.  Better to clean up before licking and sucking. 

On 20/09/2016 at 5:40 AM, Guest abcd said:

Wahhh so good get bf in the force

Back for my ICT recently, went to the spec bunk and saw the cute sergeant in his boring really worn and loose hush puppies brief chatting with his buddies. What a sight though I must say. Saw him in the middle of the night walking to the toilet in his pair of worn undies, got a urge to pull down his brief haha. 

8 hours ago, Guest Nsman said:

Back for my ICT recently, went to the spec bunk and saw the cute sergeant in his boring really worn and loose hush puppies brief chatting with his buddies. What a sight though I must say. Saw him in the middle of the night walking to the toilet in his pair of worn undies, got a urge to pull down his brief haha. 

U didnt follow him to the toilet?who knows that he might gonna wank?lol

On 9/24/2016 at 9:44 PM, AlifBttm said:

Hahaha i say look not important but i say stocky n below that is size.. hahaha well friendship wise, anyone are welcome thou

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

On 14 September 2016 at 10:31 AM, Guest Jackass said:

This one counts??

asuot9r

To someone who likes chubs, sure, why not.

Anyway, back to the topic, my NSF life was unexciting, and my NS unit is a parade of genuinely straight guys with dad bods (many of them really are dads). But I confess... I did once briefly sorta make out with someone in the FCC shower room after taking IPPT... We were the first two to finish our 2.4 so we had the shower room to ourselves for a short while... lol

• 1 month later...
On 14/05/2013 at 10:50 AM, Guest yk said:

Wha, so many hot stories here. This was during BMT. I can still remember clearly because I had a very huge crush on this sergeant. He was not from my platoon but I would always notice him because people said he was a water polo player from a famous boys school in Singapore. Plus, he was vulgar which somewhat attracted me. In my coy (and many others), those who were confined during weekends have to do area cleaning of the plots of empty land, training sheds etc in Tekong. One of the other areas that we recruits had to clean was the sergeants / officers toilet on the ground floor as well. Me and one other platoon mate were designated to clean the commander's toilet. But for no reason, that b*stard "disappeared", leaving me to clean the toilet alone. 

Only when I was scrubbing the stinky toilet bowls then did I hear footsteps. I thought it was my platoon mate but I was wrong. Someone went into the shower cubicle, literally banged the cubicle door, hanged his towel and a pair of Renoma briefs on the door and started bathing. I was wondering which commander is it - since it was a Saturday and there were few specs on duty. It then came to my realisation that it could very well be my sergeant crush, since I saw him in the gym in the morning as we were marching to cookhouse for breakfast!

There's one thing I like about my coy's commander toilet. The floors are reflective when they get wet, and there's a gap between the door and the floor so you get to see about what's going on inside! Call me a perv, but I stood at some distance away and managed to see the person inside showering (I still couldn't confirm it was him) while still on the look out in case anyone walked in. It was extremely erotic seeing a fit commander lathering up, especially that pair of dangling gonads. I really couldn't help but touch myself as I looked on. I know it's pathetic to JO to such a scene - but in BMT there's so much pent up energy till small things arouses you. 

I carried on looking on and something more erotic came into my view. I  started to see a shadow of the guy's arms moving in and out. He was jerking off in the shower! I could see the elongated, engorged penis clearly from the reflection on the floor. He was playing with his balls with the other hand and busy using soap around the area. He must have thought no one would walk in since it's a quiet weekend. Obviously he's wrong! My hands became real busy - jerking in momentum with the shadow. It was risky but I didn't care. Not long later, I heard a huge sigh and a soft "F*ck" word. Hearing his voice, I confirmed it was him. He had cummed. His raging hormones had been let loose! What a sight to behold - a stream of sticky, gooey cum dangled from his cockhead - clearly seen from the reflection again. 

He started washing up and I stopped whatever I was doing (even if it was an "unfinished job") and continued cleaning the toilet. He came out of the cubicle stark naked, towel on his shoulder and soiled underwear in hand, startled to see a recruit in the toilet. He spontaneously placed his underwear on his crotch to cover up his modesty and hurled: "Eh what are you doing?" I replied I was cleaning toilets and he walked away while using the towel to wrap around his waist. 

No real action with him, but hey at least I got to see his family jewels (which I'm sure all ajs would wanna see). And his very private moment, his proud moment of glory which most likely only his girlfriend(s) got to see!

Happens to me years back at East Coast beach. Went to take shower after my swim & tan. Paid the uncle to use the bathroom. It's the old non upgraded type, metal door bathroon with a gap below... Half way in my shower I heard the uncle spraying water outside. Routine cleaning I thought. I had to pause my wanking incase he hear me. Saw water flowing into my bathroom. Didn't think anything of it. I continued & enjoyed myself with water running, I shot my load... His cleaning stop shortly after.
When I walk out. Saw him sitting at the counter as per normal... He gave me a cheeky smile. Said nice. Quite long... & asked me to come back again...
I puzzled over what he said... Later than i realised that he can see me... Oh gosh! It's the water mirror... Lesson learnt...

3 hours ago, share said:

Happens to me years back at East Coast beach. Went to take shower after my swim & tan. Paid the uncle to use the bathroom. It's the old non upgraded type, metal door bathroon with a gap below... Half way in my shower I heard the uncle spraying water outside. Routine cleaning I thought. I had to pause my wanking incase he hear me. Saw water flowing into my bathroom. Didn't think anything of it. I continued & enjoyed myself with water running, I shot my load... His cleaning stop shortly after.
When I walk out. Saw him sitting at the counter as per normal... He gave me a cheeky smile. Said nice. Quite long... & asked me to come back again...
I puzzled over what he said... Later than i realised that he can see me... Oh gosh! It's the water mirror... Lesson learnt...

Lesson learnt, never wank in public toilet/shower, in case your act is seen by others.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.