Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

18 hours ago, thorzguy said:

Both are NSFs. What happened to the both of them, after that, I don't know liao..
Gosh, I suddenly feel so old, recalling this incident that I heard. Lol!

Oh, I see. I never heard of it before when I was in NS. Thanks for the info. 

I only heard of the one in OCS where one OCT kept giving his bunk mate a spiked Milo drink, and then would rape him after that.

That OCT was reported and got sent to DB, I think.

Guest Milo Peng
2 hours ago, CKW said:

Oh, I see. I never heard of it before when I was in NS. Thanks for the info. 

I only heard of the one in OCS where one OCT kept giving his bunk mate a spiked Milo drink, and then would rape him after that.

That OCT was reported and got sent to DB, I think.

If I was his roommate, he could save money on the Milo drinks. Haha

Guest guest

I was in e HQ company 20 yrs back in a camp located in e northwest area. Camp was not as it is now. It was old with those wooden 2 stories long house barrack then.

I still remember it was a quiet Sat doing my duty & doing duties was not so "on the ball" during that time.

Is dinner time soon & i walked up to 2nd storey to a 3rd SGT's bunk wanted to ask him wat he wan for dinner.

I walked past those bunks & all were quiet & empty during Sat evening. SGT's bunk was at end, a room with oni a wooden door & a frosted glass window. 

We LCP, CPL & SGT were all fren fren in HQ during tat time, we dun address rank, we cal each other by surname or name.

I shouted his name upon reaching his bunk & he opened e door & came out his bunk.

He was wearing oni an undie,palm kept rubbing his abs, thinking wat to eat at e corridor. I m standing tere drooling on his bulge!

I went for my bathe after 10pm. We had e open shower during tat time, totally no partition no doors.

When my shower was half way thru, SGT came in. He stripped his undie & hung it with his towel on e hook on wall. He asked to share my shampoo & i did.

His tool was slowly in semi erect when he was washing & washing. He even pee on e spot & I instantly got hard seeing & turned my body away.

We talked lots of rubbish inside & suddenly he say "Oei how huh...my bro dunno y hard!" I turn my head & saw his raging hardon.

He was huge below & he was washing it with e water falling on it. I Fucked him he was making me hard ! He saw mine too.

He asked to JO together & we did. I dunno y, i went beside him after awhile & hand on his tool. He looked at me & felt awkward. His hand off his tool & let me take over.

Squatting down giving him a BJ made him more into it. We done lots under e shower & intended to proceed to his bunk to continue.

We were both on e old metal spring bed & i continue sucking his hard tool. He took e insect repellent fr e table & lub it on his tool.

He penetrated me lying on top of me. I locked his hip with both my legs when he was ramming me.

Sounds of e spring was loud. His sweat was dripping on me. He was soon cumming, i felt him. He moaned AH AH AH & out he shot!

I grabbed his head & kissed him mouth to mouth. He slowly enjoyed & putting his tongue into mine.

During tat period, we had few of tis sex in hotel or his place. Slowly we lost contact after ORD. He is now a married man with children when i met him outside. 

48 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I was in e HQ company 20 yrs back in a camp located in e northwest area. Camp was not as it is now. It was old with those wooden 2 stories long house barrack then.

I still remember it was a quiet Sat doing my duty & doing duties was not so "on the ball" during that time.

Is dinner time soon & i walked up to 2nd storey to a 3rd SGT's bunk wanted to ask him wat he wan for dinner.

I walked past those bunks & all were quiet & empty during Sat evening. SGT's bunk was at end, a room with oni a wooden door & a frosted glass window. 

We LCP, CPL & SGT were all fren fren in HQ during tat time, we dun address rank, we cal each other by surname or name.

I shouted his name upon reaching his bunk & he opened e door & came out his bunk.

He was wearing oni an undie,palm kept rubbing his abs, thinking wat to eat at e corridor. I m standing tere drooling on his bulge!

I went for my bathe after 10pm. We had e open shower during tat time, totally no partition no doors.

When my shower was half way thru, SGT came in. He stripped his undie & hung it with his towel on e hook on wall. He asked to share my shampoo & i did.

His tool was slowly in semi erect when he was washing & washing. He even pee on e spot & I instantly got hard seeing & turned my body away.

We talked lots of rubbish inside & suddenly he say "Oei how huh...my bro dunno y hard!" I turn my head & saw his raging hardon.

He was huge below & he was washing it with e water falling on it. I Fucked him he was making me hard ! He saw mine too.

He asked to JO together & we did. I dunno y, i went beside him after awhile & hand on his tool. He looked at me & felt awkward. His hand off his tool & let me take over.

Squatting down giving him a BJ made him more into it. We done lots under e shower & intended to proceed to his bunk to continue.

We were both on e old metal spring bed & i continue sucking his hard tool. He took e insect repellent fr e table & lub it on his tool.

He penetrated me lying on top of me. I locked his hip with both my legs when he was ramming me.

Sounds of e spring was loud. His sweat was dripping on me. He was soon cumming, i felt him. He moaned AH AH AH & out he shot!

I grabbed his head & kissed him mouth to mouth. He slowly enjoyed & putting his tongue into mine.

During tat period, we had few of tis sex in hotel or his place. Slowly we lost contact after ORD. He is now a married man with children when i met him outside. 

He used INSECT REPELLENT as lube to xxxx you?  His dick and your ass will be mosquitoes-free !!!! LOL

57 minutes ago, aedile1234 said:

Insect repellent? sure or not? his dick and your hole should have been burning if he really used insect repellant

I think the SAF insect repellent doesn't have that burning sensation on the skin - probably just makes the skin feel oily  :D

1 hour ago, aedile1234 said:

Insect repellent? sure or not? his dick and your hole should have been burning if he really used insect repellant

SAF insect repellent has no burning sensation. Is quite sticky n oily when u apply lots. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I think the current Pioneer magazine cover boys are hot!

I agree!! They're Mediacorp actors Desmond Tan, Shane Pow and Richie Koh. It's to promote their new Ch 8 drama.

Pioneer should feature them in hot poses without their shirts  :twisted:

Edited by CKW

Had an encounter with my Sir back then. He was a Captain back then during my NS. He was a very hot malay regular though he was not tall,he has a cute face with muscular body. And he is nt old too,just late 20s.

i am discreet. So i placed a pict of myself n my bff(girl) at my desk. Not many ppl really ask abt the pict bt this Cap did. He asked who was the girl in the pict,is she my gf? I just smiled w/o answering his question. Due to the nature of my job,he will ask some help frm me sometimes. There was a time whereby he was waiting for his meeting with his supervisor aft lunch. So he will come to my office to rest. Cos it is lunch time,my other mates went for lunch except me cos i need to finish up some work. He sat beside me n just take nap. I was so close to touching his thigh when his phone rang. He left the office aft that.

3 months aft i ORD,my fren that is still in the office mention abt this capt. there is a story saying tht my hot captain is gay. Knwg it came frm a reliable source,i believed. I added him through fb n follow his ig. Through enough,saw alot of picts with his chinese bf. Months aft tht he broke off with his bf and fall to depression. Feeling concern,i texted him. So we started talking n i brought up the gay topic abt who is the chin guy. That is when we told our stories each other. 

If only i wasnt too shy towards him n i knw abt him earlier,maybe something fun could hve happened. Heheh kinda regret i didnt opened up to him.

years move on,he keep posting pictures of his delicious body on fb n i keep havg fantasies with him.

Edited by Deel

1 hour ago, Deel said:

Had an encounter with my Sir back then. He was a Captain back then during my NS. He was a very hot malay regular though he was not tall,he has a cute face with muscular body. And he is nt old too,just late 20s.

i am discreet. So i placed a pict of myself n my bff(girl) at my desk. Not many ppl really ask abt the pict bt this Cap did. He asked who was the girl in the pict,is she my gf? I just smiled w/o answering his question. Due to the nature of my job,he will ask some help frm me sometimes. There was a time whereby he was waiting for his meeting with his supervisor aft lunch. So he will come to my office to rest. Cos it is lunch time,my other mates went for lunch except me cos i need to finish up some work. He sat beside me n just take nap. I was so close to touching his thigh when his phone rang. He left the office aft that.

3 months aft i ORD,my fren that is still in the office mention abt this capt. there is a story saying tht my hot captain is gay. Knwg it came frm a reliable source,i believed. I added him through fb n follow his ig. Through enough,saw alot of picts with his chinese bf. Months aft tht he broke off with his bf and fall to depression. Feeling concern,i texted him. So we started talking n i brought up the gay topic abt who is the chin guy. That is when we told our stories each other. 

If only i wasnt too shy towards him n i knw abt him earlier,maybe something fun could hve happened. Heheh kinda regret i didnt opened up to him.

years move on,he keep posting pictures of his delicious body on fb n i keep havg fantasies with him.

Hmmmm...my blood flow back.from my ....after reading the climax....hmmmmm

Next time learn to test water.aiyoh.lol

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2017 at 7:17 AM, Ashraf said:

U guys should try malaysian army..hehe

Thai army is best ... many of the young soldiers are very horny and game for gay sex.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

I was posted to the school of naval training immediately after three months of BMT.  Everyone was new so had to start getting acquainted but problem is i am a shy guy.  At one end of my block was the shower/wc area with two shower cubicles. Definitely had to take turns for the cohort of more than 20  persons. Some would have a regular game of sepak takraw rather than waiting while the remaining would be in their rooms chatting in their underwear or wrapped in towel. We were warned before that its punishable to walk around in our underwears. So those who were in towels in the room actually had nothing else underneath. Kelly likes coming into my room for the fact that we were more interesting to him than those sharing his room. He is also quite a jovial guy and i like him too. Besides his personal charm, i secretly admire him for the jc he attended.  He is also an accomplished player in badminton which i found out in the beginning of our evening game.  Believe it or not i could smell sex hormones in the air whenever he sweated during the game that it drives me horny although the air was odourless. My suspicion that others were attracted to him in like manner turned me jealous and cold towards them. Secretly I was hoping that he would become all mine.

I had been devising ways to draw Kelly's attention like putting on sexy underwear,  walking jerkily in towel so that my cock beating against the towel is more pronounced, laying on bed with bums protruding more outwardly, pretending to fall asleep with towel sides splitting high, etc All these seemed not to have worked.  Then this evening like usual he walked in but yawning repeatedly.  He claimed to be very tired so my bunkmate started giving him a shoulder massage while he sat on the only chair in our room with head resting on the table.  I got jealous immediately seeing that intimate yet normal behavior.  My bunkmate kept saying  'song bo lan cheow wake up already?'   Kelly then straightened up his body with a face full of embarrassment  asking my bunkmate to stop.  Enough he said with a sheepish grin.  You could tell he was hiding something. That was when I noticed he had a huge erection in his towel under the table. The thing that i so much hope seeing on him got me fuming mad out of jealousy.  I felt like Kelly had chosen him over me.  So sad he prefers this guy whom i have no attraction at all, i thought.  I left for the bathroom dejectedly.The cubicles were still occupied so i had to wait inside the toilet.  A while later Kelly walked in but i couldn't be bothered with him out of spite. That was really  my unusual behaviour.  Kelly shouted and teased the fellows inside for taking so long but i was still unresponsive. Then the moment i would remember for life took place.  He came over and hugged me from behind sniffing my neck lightly.  No more words needed.  We are in love.  We kissed passionately , our cocks screaming for a share.  We didn't sex there and then but returned to the bookout room to cool off our running affections.  I just remember we had lots of laughter then went to bath without any hankie pankie.  After that we had a romantic dinner  at the old rustic Chongpang night market.  We returned camp at 11 pm went over to the beach for divers, training and had our first sex under the bridge.   We had many of that even in other parts of the ITD camp field ground.  

22 hours ago, Deel said:

I find yr story cute. If only u hve the same encounter. I dnt mind if its true or fake.

Tks.  I found an inaccurate account myself.  We had our first sex not under a bridge.  It was under the jetty platform at the diver's training beach.  Anyway, like i already said our sexual trysts covered the whole ITD camp as well. Its never a problem to find a good spot for love making particularly at night.  I missed those evenings when we went over to the chongpang night market for food, movies, shopping. it was our courtship grounds but all gone now.

Guest Jaychou
7 hours ago, Guest Bien said:

Tks.  I found an inaccurate account myself.  We had our first sex not under a bridge.  It was under the jetty platform at the diver's training beach.  Anyway, like i already said our sexual trysts covered the whole ITD camp as well. Its never a problem to find a good spot for love making particularly at night.  I missed those evenings when we went over to the chongpang night market for food, movies, shopping. it was our courtship grounds but all gone now.

The REAL boy to man stories

I was posted to my unit around june. i quickly noticed that some of the higher ups and privates there are really attractive.. hence i found myself fantasising about them. there was this guy in  my platoon who struck me as a drifter, but he's really cute. i dunno if he likes me or not, though i've always wanted to talk to him. sometimes he'll be smiling at me and the other times he struck me as unfriendly. it was a turn on whenever he went to bathe because he'll leave the toilet in only his underwear, so i could admire on his body. he wasn't a hunk, but he was lean and slightly muscular. i heard he has a gf though, so i was kinda jealous of her. he left quite some time back because he was transferred to another company. now there are two attractive guys left, one of which seems to be friends with my bunk mates. the other is my new platoon mate. the latter is extroverted in my opinion, because i see him talking to nearly everyone. we would bump into each other at the drying rack where we hang our stuff to dry, and i plucked up my courage to make small talk with him. he seems nice, but i dunno how to be friends with him. ive always been intimidated by social butterflies cuz i'm more of a wallflower. he sat beside me during lunch before and i was ecstatic, but i told myself maybe his friends are on the same table as us. i heard him saying hi but i didn't know if he was saying hi or not to me so i looked up slowly to see him smiling at me. i just nodded my head cuz i was extremely self-conscious in front of him. ever since then, he no longer smiles at me anymore. regarding the second guy, we would make eye contact once in awhile but it never amounted to anything before.

9 hours ago, HarrizZhafran said:

I was posted to my unit around june. i quickly noticed that some of the higher ups and privates there are really attractive.. hence i found myself fantasising about them. there was this guy in  my platoon who struck me as a drifter, but he's really cute. i dunno if he likes me or not, though i've always wanted to talk to him. sometimes he'll be smiling at me and the other times he struck me as unfriendly. it was a turn on whenever he went to bathe because he'll leave the toilet in only his underwear, so i could admire on his body. he wasn't a hunk, but he was lean and slightly muscular. i heard he has a gf though, so i was kinda jealous of her. he left quite some time back because he was transferred to another company. now there are two attractive guys left, one of which seems to be friends with my bunk mates. the other is my new platoon mate. the latter is extroverted in my opinion, because i see him talking to nearly everyone. we would bump into each other at the drying rack where we hang our stuff to dry, and i plucked up my courage to make small talk with him. he seems nice, but i dunno how to be friends with him. ive always been intimidated by social butterflies cuz i'm more of a wallflower. he sat beside me during lunch before and i was ecstatic, but i told myself maybe his friends are on the same table as us. i heard him saying hi but i didn't know if he was saying hi or not to me so i looked up slowly to see him smiling at me. i just nodded my head cuz i was extremely self-conscious in front of him. ever since then, he no longer smiles at me anymore. regarding the second guy, we would make eye contact once in awhile but it never amounted to anything before.

I was exactly like u at that age. Now i feel i miss doing so many good things in life. Be frenly n make the first move cautiously. U wouldn't know. 

Guest pewpewpew93

I've got this platoon sgt who treats me like his little brother and also calls me his brother in front of other men. There was once I was horny around 12am, I went to the highest level where no one else lived, and started jerking off in one of the empty rooms (only one of them could be opened). I went all the way to the end of the 16-man bunk and started jerking off at the corner thinking about my ps. Then suddenly my door opened and it was my ps who had just came back from a run. I had no idea what he was doing in the room until he took off his shirt and started doing push ups while I peeped at him from under the bed and started touching myself even more. After he was done with around 50 odd push ups, he started stripping and jerking off.

What a scene. Those sweaty chest and 6 abs. 

I jerked too vigorously that my leg gave an involuntary jerk and I kicked the cabinet. He immediately wore his pants and shouted who was there. When he realised I was watching him all the while, he embarrassingly asked if I could keep it a secret. I proceeded to tell him I was jerking also and asked if he was interested in mutual jerk. He then asked if I was gay and I admitted. My ps then told me he was bi-curious and agreed to the mutual jerk. After we were done, he just smirked at me and say "next time jio him again."

Till today we still keep in contact, and we are jo buddies (even though he's attached).

6 hours ago, Guest pewpewpew93 said:

I've got this platoon sgt who treats me like his little brother and also calls me his brother in front of other men. There was once I was horny around 12am, I went to the highest level where no one else lived, and started jerking off in one of the empty rooms (only one of them could be opened). I went all the way to the end of the 16-man bunk and started jerking off at the corner thinking about my ps. Then suddenly my door opened and it was my ps who had just came back from a run. I had no idea what he was doing in the room until he took off his shirt and started doing push ups while I peeped at him from under the bed and started touching myself even more. After he was done with around 50 odd push ups, he started stripping and jerking off.

I jerked too vigorously that my leg gave an involuntary jerk and I kicked the cabinet. He immediately wore his pants and shouted who was there. When he realised I was watching him all the while, he embarrassingly asked if I could keep it a secret. I proceeded to tell him I was jerking also and asked if he was interested in mutual jerk. He then asked if I was gay and I admitted. My ps then told me he was bi-curious and agreed to the mutual jerk. After we were done, he just smirked at me and say "next time jio him again."

Till today we still keep in contact, and we are jo buddies (even though he's attached).

So lucky u 

On 05/10/2017 at 1:39 AM, Guest pewpewpew93 said:

that's really hot..

there was one time when i was in my bunk right after bathing, so i was in my underwear and putting on my clothes. my platoon sergeant was passing by my corridor and stopped at my door, observing me. i didn't notice him at first because he didn't say anything. when i looked up he was leaning on my door and giving me a crooked smile. i was really shy so i looked down and avoided eye contact with him. he's not hot, but i'll say he's pretty cute.. 

On 10/1/2017 at 6:56 PM, Guest Bien said:

I was posted to the school of naval training immediately after three months of BMT.  Everyone was new so had to start getting acquainted but problem is i am a shy guy.  At one end of my block was the shower/wc area with two shower cubicles. Definitely had to take turns for the cohort of more than 20  persons. Some would have a regular game of sepak takraw rather than waiting while the remaining would be in their rooms chatting in their underwear or wrapped in towel. We were warned before that its punishable to walk around in our underwears. So those who were in towels in the room actually had nothing else underneath. Kelly likes coming into my room for the fact that we were more interesting to him than those sharing his room. He is also quite a jovial guy and i like him too. Besides his personal charm, i secretly admire him for the jc he attended.  He is also an accomplished player in badminton which i found out in the beginning of our evening game.  Believe it or not i could smell sex hormones in the air whenever he sweated during the game that it drives me horny although the air was odourless. My suspicion that others were attracted to him in like manner turned me jealous and cold towards them. Secretly I was hoping that he would become all mine.

I had been devising ways to draw Kelly's attention like putting on sexy underwear,  walking jerkily in towel so that my cock beating against the towel is more pronounced, laying on bed with bums protruding more outwardly, pretending to fall asleep with towel sides splitting high, etc All these seemed not to have worked.  Then this evening like usual he walked in but yawning repeatedly.  He claimed to be very tired so my bunkmate started giving him a shoulder massage while he sat on the only chair in our room with head resting on the table.  I got jealous immediately seeing that intimate yet normal behavior.  My bunkmate kept saying  'song bo lan cheow wake up already?'   Kelly then straightened up his body with a face full of embarrassment  asking my bunkmate to stop.  Enough he said with a sheepish grin.  You could tell he was hiding something. That was when I noticed he had a huge erection in his towel under the table. The thing that i so much hope seeing on him got me fuming mad out of jealousy.  I felt like Kelly had chosen him over me.  So sad he prefers this guy whom i have no attraction at all, i thought.  I left for the bathroom dejectedly.The cubicles were still occupied so i had to wait inside the toilet.  A while later Kelly walked in but i couldn't be bothered with him out of spite. That was really  my unusual behaviour.  Kelly shouted and teased the fellows inside for taking so long but i was still unresponsive. Then the moment i would remember for life took place.  He came over and hugged me from behind sniffing my neck lightly.  No more words needed.  We are in love.  We kissed passionately , our cocks screaming for a share.  We didn't sex there and then but returned to the bookout room to cool off our running affections.  I just remember we had lots of laughter then went to bath without any hankie pankie.  After that we had a romantic dinner  at the old rustic Chongpang night market.  We returned camp at 11 pm went over to the beach for divers, training and had our first sex under the bridge.   We had many of that even in other parts of the ITD camp field ground.  

I was in the new Changi base. Always slept naked in my bunk as mine has most of the other beds empty. Quite sure some guys have seen me before as my window faces another block, and if I had to stay till Saturday morning I'd be walking around the block naked and sometimes even using female toilets just for the fun of it. Good days though no one found out about it :) (or at least, I didn't get into trouble)

Such happenings if really do happened are all army crimes.  So it should be totally kept in the secret by the parties involved.  I do think such things are in abundance considering the camps are good breeding grounds and no shortage of 

sexy guys exposing themselves.  I ever suspected a trainer and my platoon mate of something like this cos the trainer always sang praises of my platoon mate's charm who in turn like to exhibit himself to make the trainer go crazy with him.  The two of them just stop short of being caught red handed in sex acts.

23 hours ago, edw1 said:

I was in the new Changi base. Always slept naked in my bunk as mine has most of the other beds empty. Quite sure some guys have seen me before as my window faces another block, and if I had to stay till Saturday morning I'd be walking around the block naked and sometimes even using female toilets just for the fun of it. Good days though no one found out about it :) (or at least, I didn't get into trouble)

Your bunk only you alone? Wouldn’t it be weird if your camp mates next bunk or in the same bunk see u naked? Walking around the block naked seem legit? From bunk to toilet naked still ok to me as I do it before but walking around the block? 

Guest ChangiSeasoldier

If you are in changi. Seasoldier. Must pick another gay guy to do tower duty with you. Imagine just the 2 of you on top of the tower alone... nobody know. Nobody can see... just have sex up there with the sea view...

3 hours ago, Guest ChangiSeasoldier said:

If you are in changi. Seasoldier. Must pick another gay guy to do tower duty with you. Imagine just the 2 of you on top of the tower alone... nobody know. Nobody can see... just have sex up there with the sea view...

Whao

Titanic 

Guest runswimliftlife
On 11/10/2017 at 10:00 PM, Guest NSman said:

Your bunk only you alone? Wouldn’t it be weird if your camp mates next bunk or in the same bunk see u naked? Walking around the block naked seem legit? From bunk to toilet naked still ok to me as I do it before but walking around the block? 

I don't think it's such a big deal to be naked in camp in front of others. It's a full male environment. Although size and color might differ, we all pretty much have the same things going on under our pants.

It may be a bit strict during bmt but once I was in unit, nudity was very normal. You would see guys sleeping, walking around even smoking fully nude and nobody gives a shit. 

It might be a shock at first but after a couple of days you learn to assimilate. I found it more difficult to not be naked a lot once ns was over. Lol.

One of our crew in aft bunk is truly a stud in the making.  He confessed to all of us that he can't live without sex predicting it all the way to the day he becomes a 90 yo man. This person is fully liberated and always talking about sex sex sex.  I am beginning to let down my personal restriction after his continous influence.  Initially meeting him was like "how on earth could there be someone so crude and shameless'. He talked so easily chairing 'our forum' about his experience with transvestite, message girls, etc.. during our afternoon lunch break.  When he feels like masturbating he would do it in all our presence. He stripped naked often and easily that we here talking about 'going commando' pale so much in comparison.  Once he boasted about his absolute total control of his cock erections ability and fully had us convinced when he put on a show of 'Erections on command'.  Is he crazy?  He ever flashed his cock to me before going

to shower in front of everyone as a prank or to make us laugh.  Mind you, I was really fascinated with interest but unrevealed.  I dare not becos there was this occasion I purposely walked out of the shower naked in our aft bunk  (when with him alone on duty). When he saw me he quipped,   "wow! ready to fuck already is it?  Siow ah ( or siow leow I can't remember )"  My immediate instinct was to back out and quickly had myself covered.  Was he only joking with me? Really very confused.  Why can't I play his game going flippant with sexual quotes yet looking not serious.  I assume his cheekiness in front  of others was really meant to humour.  I don't believe he has any gayness given that i am also a very attractive person but lose to him in terms of  self-confidence relating to sexual matters.

3 hours ago, Guest RSS said:

One of our crew in aft bunk is truly a stud in the making.  He confessed to all of us that he can't live without sex predicting it all the way to the day he becomes a 90 yo man. This person is fully liberated and always talking about sex sex sex.  I am beginning to let down my personal restriction after his continous influence.  Initially meeting him was like "how on earth could there be someone so crude and shameless'. He talked so easily chairing 'our forum' about his experience with transvestite, message girls, etc.. during our afternoon lunch break.  When he feels like masturbating he would do it in all our presence. He stripped naked often and easily that we here talking about 'going commando' pale so much in comparison.  Once he boasted about his absolute total control of his cock erections ability and fully had us convinced when he put on a show of 'Erections on command'.  Is he crazy?  He ever flashed his cock to me before going

to shower in front of everyone as a prank or to make us laugh.  Mind you, I was really fascinated with interest but unrevealed.  I dare not becos there was this occasion I purposely walked out of the shower naked in our aft bunk  (when with him alone on duty). When he saw me he quipped,   "wow! ready to fuck already is it?  Siow ah ( or siow leow I can't remember )"  My immediate instinct was to back out and quickly had myself covered.  Was he only joking with me? Really very confused.  Why can't I play his game going flippant with sexual quotes yet looking not serious.  I assume his cheekiness in front  of others was really meant to humour.  I don't believe he has any gayness given that i am also a very attractive person but lose to him in terms of  self-confidence relating to sexual matters.

With his openness, he might tell others about your sex with him in his usual forum session.  No way you want this to happen, correct?

16 hours ago, Guest Pooter said:

It is time for your friend to thicken his skin, get tougher, and grow up. Gossip can be shrugged off and ignored. A notation on his permanent record would follow him around for the rest of his career. Declaring 302 is not worth the consequences. Millions of gays have served in NS with honor over the last five decades without publicly announcing their orientation and making a decision that could negatively impact their careers and futures for the next half-a-century. Unless your friend is a transgender or superfemme, which I 100% doubt, he needs keep his head level, do his assignments, and complete his NS like the millions of gays who have proceeded him.

there are that many gays around?

Guest Hazing One Bunkmate
10 minutes ago, HarrizZhafran said:

what's hazing?

Hazing, also known as ragging, is when a group singles out one member for unmerciful teasing or possibly humiliation, either verbal or physical, supposedly for the purpose of forcing him to toughen up and become more manly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.