Male HQ

Has anyone tried arab?

Guest 莱斯特·谭

On 10/13/2019 at 8:06 AM, Guest 莱斯特·谭 said:

I have liking for arab men but I'm afraid they will rip my hole. They've known for being big down there. Anyone here can share experience with them?

Well .. I have tried a tourist Egyptian men in a sauna few months ago, he is well endow down there with thick dick, big mushroom head with 8 inches length. A joy to be with him because he is not aggressive, very accomodating n gentle. His french kisses is to die for and his lovemaking was very energetic n accomodating. He like to shasaying on my ear "whose pussy is this" while making me love to me and he shots  laboriously with lots of cums. What a joy experiencing a sweaty lovemaking from him. 

Edited by tinkermybutt

1 hour ago, Guest Arab said:

Met one Arab (I think so) at KL Sentral Sauna. Very hairy all over the body. I only like hairy chest n facial hair.

I met a guy who was Malay but had Arab blood. Funny thing was when he wore spectacles, he looked Malay but when he didn't wear them, he would look Middle Eastern (like Iranian). Also had a hairy body and facial hair healthily covering his lower cheeks. He had a fetish for 'Chinese' complexion. 

Had a very beautiful big dick with a well shaped mushroom head. Those were good times.

1 minute ago, repressednerd said:

I met a guy who was Malay but had Arab blood. Funny thing was when he wore spectacles, he looked Malay but when he didn't wear them, he would look Middle Eastern (like Iranian). Also had a hairy body and facial hair healthily covering his lower cheeks. He had a fetish for 'Chinese' complexion. 

Had a very beautiful big dick with a well shaped mushroom head. Those were good times.

Arabic men love fair skin.

My friend can easily pick up men there.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Try and see

I have a thing for Arab guys also.

Love their body hair and the way they keep their beard, even those in their 20s. Too bad I don't get to see many Arab guys in S'pore.

0d9915303defab5cd66c3b384c5bbcaf.jpg

Guest Try and see
On 10/13/2019 at 2:56 PM, romeooug said:

Had a Turkish guy before.. love his hairy body and his bristles made my toes curl when he rimmed me. Such a passionate lover, he could fuck long and hard. His hairy body gave me carpet burns...hahaha sweet memories

Strictly speaking, Turks and Arabs are not the same ethnicity :P, but whatever  LOL

Life's too short to fuss about such things. Turkish guys are cute and hot too!

A lot of them got that smouldering look in their eyes.

1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

Strictly speaking, Turks and Arabs are not the same ethnicity :P, but whatever  LOL

Life's too short to fuss about such things. Turkish guys are cute and hot too!

A lot of them got that smouldering look in their eyes.

Ok hahha ... I lumped guys from that region - middle eastern guys... Guys from Jordan too...gosh... 

• 1 year later...
Guest Josh
On 10/15/2019 at 10:36 PM, Guest Try and see said:

I have a thing for Arab guys also.

Love their body hair and the way they keep their beard, even those in their 20s. Too bad I don't get to see many Arab guys in S'pore.

0d9915303defab5cd66c3b384c5bbcaf.jpg

Can we find such men in Arab Street?

32 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

Can lah. Such men sell food on Arab Street. 🤣

Where the times people work hard physically and not buy or grab food and only exercise their thumb and wrist and eye power and take embrace. Real exercise and fitness happening there. 

9 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Where the times people work hard physically and not buy or grab food and only exercise their thumb and wrist and eye power and take embrace. Real exercise and fitness happening there. 

True indeed. 

On 10/13/2019 at 8:06 AM, Guest 莱斯特·谭 said:

I have liking for arab men but I'm afraid they will rip my hole. They've known for being big down there. Anyone here can share experience with them?

Almost. But sensing they were top, and were terribly fit plus super desperate horny look I "escaped". And where did we meet? Not in Arab Street but in Europe during a uni summer exchange programme! And my, were they direct in their request! Kinky but scary. Frankly, I prefer our local smooth mly bros...keke.

Edited by yuquidam

19 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

Almost. But sensing they were top, and were terribly fit plus super desperate horny look I "escaped". And where did we meet? Not in Arab Street but in Europe during a uni summer exchange programme! And my, were they direct in their request! Kinky but scary. Frankly, I prefer our local smooth mly bros...keke.

Lucky, lol. Or they would have tore your asshole apart until you need stitches, lol. 

Several years ago, when I was working in a Middle East country for a year. I was fucking horny and took the risk to join an online classified advertisement which was popular in that country, to meet Arabian guys. I thought Arabian men were mostly top and rough and I was wrong (hahah Typical stereo mind). Surprisingly, those guys I met were nice sweet married men from Kuwait, Saudi, UAE etc, and they all willing to be btm for me. 

I remembered this Arabian daddy drove all the way up north to pick me up at my accommodation compound and I had a  very memorable sex moment with him as we had sex in the middle of the desert. He drove a big GMC car and we had sex behind his opened car booth. He laid on the back of the car booth with his legs open and I slammed my hard cock in (Yes, my cock control my brain so no condom). I also have to admit I was very dominated and rough to him. But fucking an Arabian guy, in the middle of the desert with beautiful night full of stars in the sky, I felt like in Paradise (hahaha). I’m very proud that I had that experience.  

9 minutes ago, cityhallguy said:

Several years ago, when I was working in a Middle East country for a year. I was fucking horny and took the risk to join an online classified advertisement which was popular in that country, to meet Arabian guys. I thought Arabian men were mostly top and rough and I was wrong (hahah Typical stereo mind). Surprisingly, those guys I met were nice sweet married men from Kuwait, Saudi, UAE etc, and they all willing to be btm for me. 

I remembered this Arabian daddy drove all the way up north to pick me up at my accommodation compound and I had a  very memorable sex moment with him as we had sex in the middle of the desert. He drove a big GMC car and we had sex behind his opened car booth. He laid on the back of the car booth with his legs open and I slammed my hard cock in (Yes, my cock control my brain so no condom). I also have to admit I was very dominated and rough to him. But fucking an Arabian guy, in the middle of the desert with beautiful night full of stars in the sky, I felt like in Paradise (hahaha). I’m very proud that I had that experience.  

Ooooooh, so romantic. And very hot too

On 6/5/2021 at 6:05 PM, Zealouslogue said:

Lucky, lol. Or they would have tore your asshole apart until you need stitches, lol. 

LOL

Frankly, would have fun with them (the 2 were friends) but they were too hairy and burly for me..keke. Prefer the smooth and lean type. LOL 

On 6/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, cityhallguy said:

HOT man!

I recently saw a profile from a young asian guy.

he wrote: Most recent fantasy: getting passed around by a few horny middle eastern men.

I'm an old retired Caucasian daddy so they don't do much for me, I'm afraid.^_^

4 hours ago, yuquidam said:

LOL

Frankly, would have fun with them (the 2 were friends) but they were too hairy and burly for me..keke. Prefer the smooth and lean type. LOL 

🤣🤣

Just now, IntoBJonly said:

Saudi etc. Have sex in the open desert, will be safer than in the room.

Desert so hot and sweaty. Room much better, lol

3 minutes ago, IntoBJonly said:

Best is a few others surround you guys, then take turns to let you suck and fuck you......hot hot hot!

If you wanna continue, we should inbox, lol 

1 hour ago, IntoBJonly said:

Come lah, I not scare.....stone me with their big balls and thick shaft..... hahahaha

Wow. How kinky. 

I met only 5 Arab men so far. (2 Egyptians, 3 Moroccans). Their cock sizes were:  2 OMG-huge types, 1 was big, 1 was average, 1 was slightly below average. 

Maybe 5 is too small a number to qualify for any statistic collection. 

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

17 minutes ago, tic-toc said:

I met only 5 Arab men so far. (2 Egyptians, 3 Moroccans). Their cock sizes were:  2 OMG-huge types, 1 was big, 1 was average, 1 was slightly below average. 

5 is considered sizeable since many of us have yet to meet, let along taste or play with one.

Hehehe.

Covid destroys everything.  Now unzip in front of me I also not sure if dare to blow.

29 minutes ago, tic-toc said:

Bet you enjoyed them all. Did they put it in your ass too, lol? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.