Male HQ

Masturbating In Public Toilet Experience Discussion (compiled)

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's exciting to do it in public toilet, especially if you like to show off or to watch ppl showing off.   I like to do that too, though not quite often. I like to settle myself in the

When I was young, I sometimes wanked inside public toilet cubicle.   I can still remember the first time, I entered a cubicle in a shopping mall. Suddenly someone came into the cubicle next

Was jerking, halfway someone knock on the door and said can see from the shadow and left 😂

Guest boy2man
Just out of curosity, can one get arrested for masturbating in a public toilet? By that, I mean in a locked cubicle alone. :huh:

Of course not. A locked cubicle is a private space and you can do whatever you want in there, including jerking off. :)

• 6 years later...

I think even if u jerk off at workplace toilet, u shld do it inside cubicle, so dun think anyone can catch u. Unless u r telling me u jerk off standing outside at the urinal!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

My colleague did it for me.

wow... ur colleague is damn lucky... to masturbate for someone who had such a hot nice solid cock like yours

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest jerky

The last time when i was in the army, I felt super horny as I missed my boyfriend who was away and went into the changing room stall cubicle to jerk off...when i was done, i got out and washed my hands at the sink...moments later, a sergeant exited from another stall, someone Ive seen but not spoken with. He then made small talk and asked for my number. I gave it to him but did not think about anything more. That same evening, he called me out for a drink and after some drinks, we shared a cab home. I was supposed to alight first but midway, he asked me if I wanted to go to his house! I declined and all of a sudden, he said he was horny watching me that afternoon in the toilet! Immediately, shivers went down my spine and I became very angry as I felt violated at being peeped at and asked him not to contact me again. At that same moment, the cab stopped at my house and I alighted. The next few times we met in camp was nothing less than awkward, if you can imagine. Whenever we crossed paths, he would give me that look of hatred and I would simply ignore him completely! What an asshole! And from that time onwards, I never ever jerk off in a toilet anymore!

Guest Will

Caught two students in public toilet before... Upper secondary...

During NS days, at least two camp mates did so in the shower (no door type)

Last year caught a young Japanese man at Centrepoint ...

R u working in the police force>??

Those who caught other guys jerking in a toilet, wonder how u guys caught them? Do u mean tht those guys jerk off openly?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest No Peeping

Those who caught other guys jerking in a toilet, wonder how u guys caught them? Do u mean tht those guys jerk off openly?

They "climbed high and peep above" the cubicle partition and also, "prone low to peep under" to peep CATCH people on the other side jerking. Cool huh !?

They "climbed high and peep above" the cubicle partition and also, "prone low to peep under" to peep CATCH people on the other side jerking. Cool huh !?

Lol, no wonder they can caught pple jerking! :whistle:

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Haha!

I've caught straight guys wanking in toilets in school on several occasions... haha.... !

I can sense it when a guy enters a cubicle, following which there is no pee-ing sound or sounds of doing "business" ...

Usually they are wanking inside.

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Haha!

I've caught straight guys wanking in toilets in school on several occasions... haha.... !

I can sense it when a guy enters a cubicle, following which there is no pee-ing sound or sounds of doing "business" ...

Usually they are wanking inside.

Maybe u can hear "snaping" sound or jerking sound if the guy inside the cubicle really jerking off?!

Anyway, last time i have a male colleague who always default go inside cubicle everytime he goes to toilet. And he needs to take at least 10 mins inside the toilet, wonder wht is he doing inside the cubicle?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Guest Killerwhale

Go inside cubicle no sound doesn't mean jerking off la. I personally also go into a cubicle for quite some time when I visit the toilet at work. Take a break from work, slack inside, play with my phone, or even take a short nap. Don't think too much about a quiet cubicle.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else likes jerking off in public toilets, like me? I find it damn turn on, esp when there's guys cruising each other outside...!

Me! It is especially good feeling if someone did it for me while the others look on...

Guest stbrianud

of course not in those dirty and smelly toilet la! If not how can tahan?

HAHA! BUT! I LOVE TO DO IT IN HOTEL PUBLIC TOLIETS...! Like the Hyatt! haha.. man the bathrooms are big! I stripped totally naked and jerked off for like 30min! haha.. came on the door lol. but of course i cleaned it up nice haha

HAHA! BUT! I LOVE TO DO IT IN HOTEL PUBLIC TOLIETS...! Like the Hyatt! haha.. man the bathrooms are big! I stripped totally naked and jerked off for like 30min! haha.. came on the door lol. but of course i cleaned it up nice haha

that one ar no idea liao! But u specially went to hotel public toilet ar? Power! But i did when i was travelling in my hotel rm the bathtub, not nice one. Got water friction.

did that. In my sch toilets, in the NLB toilets, shopping centre toilets, army camps toilets..... I always choos the quiet toilet and always be as quiet as possible, afraid ppl might discover me.

Wht u do inside cubicle shld be consider private,dun think anyone wld discover u jerking off. Even they suspect also dun think they can do anything to u. Unless u r those who jerk off and give out loud moaning sound, then a bit too much.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I remember many years ago one of the guys in my bunk will go to the toilet every alternate nite to jerk off. He did it after lights off and thought nobody will know.

But eventually it became an open secret and on one of the nights another guy just gathered everyone in the bunk and sneak into the toilet to catch him in the act :lol:

36 180 68 chn btm driving. Toilet or carfun?

Rich, you have been suspended for posting Advert in the Main Forum when you have been told not to.

Do that again and you face further suspension or ban from the forum.

Any member who defy the NO AD on Main Forum will also face the same fate.

I remember many years ago one of the guys in my bunk will go to the toilet every alternate nite to jerk off. He did it after lights off and thought nobody will know.

But eventually it became an open secret and on one of the nights another guy just gathered everyone in the bunk and sneak into the toilet to catch him in the act :lol:

How u guys know tht he goes to toilet to jerk off? Unless he moan too loudly when he jerk off, thts y whole bunk know?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Section 20 of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act (Cap 184, 1997 Ed). This provides as follows

"Any person who is found guilty of any riotous, disorderly or indecent behaviour in any public road or in any public place or place of public amusement or resort, or in the immediate vicinity of, or in, any court, public office, police station or place of worship, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $1,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding one month and, in the case of a second or subsequent conviction, to a fine not exceeding $2,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 6 months."

The short answer is yes. You can be charged under section 20 of the above Act.

But what is private space and what is public space? Isn't a locked cubicle considered private space? Apparently not.

The law in Singapore approach this question by classifying different kinds of spaces: an MRT station is public, a restaurant is public, your bedroom is private. A hotel lobby is public and so are the rooms.

This is a simplistic approach - classifying spaces without regard to customary usage and the precautions taken by occupants - and is in my opinon flawed.

You could say here - "The law is a ass mi'Lord!" - and justifiably so. :-)

Loryer Quek

Key phrase: found to be.

Illegal yea it is, but what is illegal if it's an action tht is not caught by authorities?

• G_M changed the title to Masturbating In Public Toilet Experience Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter