Male HQ

Masturbating In Public Toilet Experience Discussion (compiled)

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah it's exciting to do it in public toilet, especially if you like to show off or to watch ppl showing off.   I like to do that too, though not quite often. I like to settle myself in the

When I was young, I sometimes wanked inside public toilet cubicle.   I can still remember the first time, I entered a cubicle in a shopping mall. Suddenly someone came into the cubicle next

Every single time I am at an airport, I make it a point to wank in one of the cubicles Unless I'm pressed for time lol I've also encountered some people on Grindr who eventually joined me fo

14 hours ago, Jurongboybi said:

Usually handicap toilet got sanitary bin hehe i would cum in that

Ayyyy if handicap I either cum all over the toilet bowl or shoot all over the mirror. Of course I'd clean em up squeaky clean thereafter hahahh but yeah especially the mirror its super hot

Guest Secret

Usually would jo in gym shower room..sometimes with the do so with the door open. Sometimes in steamroom or sauna. 

Most recently did it at the lift landing outside my flat. Super shiok and scary at the same time

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/03/2017 at 0:45 AM, Indian Dick said:

I was at verge today and felt sudden urge to jerk off. had to realise at the 3rd flr toilet. 

Mmm...wish I was there to see you in action!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, CKW said:

As in, have I ever got told off or fined for jerking off openly in public? No, cos I don't dare.  :D

Nowadays got CCTVs everywhere; best not to try

haha yea

5 minutes ago, gaydudesg said:

Once a handsome young man came in and we jerked off together toilet was empty then 

then ure lucky...but well, like u said empty. So...have u done it when its crowded though. In a way its exhibitionism 

Just be SAFE and NOT SORRY.

I mean you can go ahead and cruise with your eyes.

But NEVER do it in public because anyone can report you for public nuisance and such LEWD behaviour will definitely be persecuted and if you really want your name and face to be splashed on local tabloids, do it at your own risk... 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BTMslutonly

recently had an encounter at toilet... was jerking and edging myself.. next cubicle must have heard the wet sounds..and he stayed in there longer than usual.. came out.. went to cubicle other side..signaled me understal. but it was too tight so i came out to see him at the door... totally nude and his pants were down.. stroking his cock. next thing. when i touched his cock.. he came..  so far. this place i know is quiet.. usually... 

I always jerk off at public toilet cubicle and gym shower cubicle but now i realised that the reflection on the floor, the jerking sound and after shoot sperm the smell cum in the cubicle might let other people find out that i have jerked off.

• G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • 4 months later...
Guest horndog

have you all seen that video of a guy jerking off at mcdonalds? his jacket is unzipped showing his bare body and he cums on himself. fucking hot!

https://twinkybf.com/boy-cums-on-self-in-public-at-mcdonalds/

if i have a buddy to record the video and keep a lookout i would do that!

bonus in my version of the video, use the cum as sauce to dip mcnuggets or fries

2 hours ago, Guest horndog said:

have you all seen that video of a guy jerking off at mcdonalds? his jacket is unzipped showing his bare body and he cums on himself. fucking hot!

bonus in my version of the video, use the cum as sauce to dip mcnuggets or fries

thats i call public, those hiding in toilet cubicle are not

6 hours ago, Guest horndog said:

Looks like a frequent swimmer ~ so slutty. LIKE 

2 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I was asked to go to a swimming Complex for a dare , just nearby my place by one BW member. I was asked to lay down and jackoff on the bench while he is clothed and me naked. There were people showering but the doors were closed. Follow me or like this post or add me in LINE if you want me to share the video. Thanks in advance. 

Notti notti, so daring. 

i will die from a heart attack from the excitement, 

even Auto cum even, when my back touch the cold concrete bench.

Took e lift in e wee hour to lvl 40, e last flr of my flat I m staying. Push open e exit door to e staircase n stripped naked. I sat on e staircase btw lvl 40 n 39 started jerking off. Too engross in wat I m doing n didn't realise a mature man walk up to my lve fr below n caught me in action. He was playing on his phone, holding a cigarette n lighter to my level wanted to smoke I suppose. He got a shock seeing me n me too. Very quick he smile to me n ask can he join me? He pull down his home wear boxer sitting next to me started jerking off. I went rock hard juz by looking at his hairy hard cock. I tried to touch his hard cock n he didn't stop me. I help him jerk off his load. We later had some chat after e clean up while he was smoking. 

2 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Took e lift in e wee hour to lvl 40, e last flr of my flat I m staying. Push open e exit door to e staircase n stripped naked. I sat on e staircase btw lvl 40 n 39 started jerking off. Too engross in wat I m doing n didn't realise a mature man walk up to my lve fr below n caught me in action. He was playing on his phone, holding a cigarette n lighter to my level wanted to smoke I suppose. He got a shock seeing me n me too. Very quick he smile to me n ask can he join me? He pull down his home wear boxer sitting next to me started jerking off. I went rock hard juz by looking at his hairy hard cock. I tried to touch his hard cock n he didn't stop me. I help him jerk off his load. We later had some chat after e clean up while he was smoking. 

22 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Notti notti, so daring. 

i will die from a heart attack from the excitement, 

even Auto cum even, when my back touch the cold concrete bench.

I know, straight men do understand. That's a hot and erotic encounter between two men. Please post more of your experience. I wish you have a BW profile though so we can message each other. Registration is free and fast , we'll wait for you.

I'm really turned-on if both heads(the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://linktr.ee/hubo_at_hubad

https://twitter.com/hubo_y_hubad

38433FC7-13E0-48FE-8BBD-E028D6ABBDAB_4_5005_c.jpeg.18e4325312f37bf9f8384490beecf864.jpeg

15 hours ago, riverrobles said:

I know, straight men do understand. That's a hot and erotic encounter between two men. Please post more of your experience. I wish you have a BW profile though so we can message each other. Registration is free and fast , we'll wait for you.

Not every men let you touch. Once I got caught in park by a jogger when I m totally in nude jo on bench on a very very late. No time for me to cover or hide because too sudden. After passing me a short distance he suddenly U-turn back, sit beside me, took out his hard rod and join me. He push my hand away when I wanted to help him on his rod. He told me he is not gay and only wanted me to watch. He shot his cum into his underwear then pull up his shorts and continue his jog after that. 

It was in thr hostel years. It was quite runned down as they only have 3 cublicles to one locked doors. For convenience sake sometimes we share the shower room. Just different cubicles.

The thought of your roommate showering next to you turned me on. I was jacking off while they were just beside or behind me. N they wonder why i took so long…

I had done so many public masturbation in varied ways previously. they were all super exciting and risk bearing and well etched in my memory.

one most common was in public pools just outside those cubicles.favorite pools like delta, river valley, yck and katong.

Then you have the beach at fort road (long gone) a true gay haven.

mrt public toilets towards the closing hour where and when a small clique would dare to go fully or half naked outside the cubicles at times proceeding to enclosed staircase to continue that flitting moment.

oh ya there is this middle of the road stretch leading to a huge satellite dish too.

not forgetting Mac open shower although sometimes nothing exciting ensue after I masturbated.

the list doesn't end here just that I don't wish to be long winded.

Guest History
On 2/8/2019 at 9:48 AM, bottom4top said:

I stripped all for cruiser to play with when Ann Siang Hill was a cruising place previously.

Is Ann Siang Hill still cruisy?  I did that looooonnnnng time ago, I was in my early 20s then, stripped naked sitting on the stairs and a specky army boy in uniform jo me while sucking my nipples.  

11 hours ago, Guest History said:

Is Ann Siang Hill still cruisy?  I did that looooonnnnng time ago, I was in my early 20s then, stripped naked sitting on the stairs and a specky army boy in uniform jo me while sucking my nipples.  

I have Long time never been there. Just like that place last time can striped.all play by the cruiser there.

• G_M changed the title to Masturbating In Public Toilet Experience Discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter