Male HQ

Missing BW Member Discussion

DeMarko

Guest Nightingale
23 minutes ago, DeMarko said:

Anyone knows where is Lovehandle hiding ? His last online was 28 Nov 2018.

Heard he had HIV and died..not sure though

Let him go in peace. No hard feelings

Guest Nightingale
5 minutes ago, doncoin said:

A person does not die from having HIV. He dies from complications due to AIDS. There is a difference. 

What it was said is that he had HIV and died (from pneumonia or some complications.)

But seriously since he is dead,just let him be. Not wise to discuss dead people.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

If there is no reply from him anymore, then he died (RIP).

If there is a reply from him, then it means .... 

What if message a person but the person did not reply..and the last message is

I am busy

Does that mean that i am dead to him?

3 hours ago, DeMarko said:

Anyone knows where is Lovehandle hiding ? His last online was 28 Nov 2018.

i think u meant he joined 28 nov 2010

u toking abt this guy rite ---> @lovehandle

his last post was may this yr ma

he was banned, hence u wont see him anymore

but like some1 said above, he also = @Since u r here n @luvhandle
u should see him using his other nicks to post lo

4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

i think u meant he joined 28 nov 2010

u toking abt this guy rite ---> @lovehandle

his last post was may this yr ma

he was banned, hence u wont see him anymore

but like some1 said above, he also = @Since u r here n @luvhandle
u should see him using his other nicks to post lo

OIC .. thanks

Guest Nightingale
5 hours ago, Guest Auntie Cleaner said:

Why only miss him?

Don't you also misses the @abang and @FluteGuan?

I think it is because love handle was the most hated one here. Seems to make a lot of unwarranted replies in every thread.

He has alwasy denied that the othher multiple nicks were him and there were many instances when each nick talked to the other, replying givigng likes..

Unless he is delusional. Woah scary.

But if the rumours were true, just let the dead rest in peace.

Respect for thise who have passed on . 

13 hours ago, repressednerd said:

Well since you are here, you could find the traces of his last few logins...and love handles. 👀

Lol.

i know what you did there.

9 hours ago, Guest Auntie Cleaner said:

Why only miss him?

Don't you also misses the @abang and @FluteGuan?

Actually I m curious what happens to a bang. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Missing BW Member Discussion
Guest Nightingale
6 hours ago, fab said:

Lol.

i know what you did there.

Actually I m curious what happens to a bang. 

Since you are curious...

Well, just handle the ones who are dead with love and respect

13 minutes ago, Guest RIP said:

He passed away. Exactly a year ago.

Amtf 

Seems like it was not too long ago when I last spoke to him.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 10/23/2019 at 11:20 PM, fab said:

Amtf 

Seems like it was not too long ago when I last spoke to him.

Was it before or after how your good friend @Steve5380 went ahead to bash abang and called him "naive", and claimed him to be immature for a "50+ year old adult." after abang came onto BW asking for more information here in one of his last  and final posts below?

And after @Steve5380 was scolded by Guest Proof, and after abang himself stood in to tell us to ignore him, @Steve5380 still continued to relentlessly insult abang again and again.

On 8/23/2018 at 6:36 PM, abang said:

Ignore that comment. 

I really appreciate real answers and not silly bloody ones.

It just show how ignorant he is.

Case closed with him.

On 8/23/2018 at 9:41 PM, Steve5380 said:

I stand by my post.  You sound naive.  And very petty when you spew out this stupidity: "how ignorant he is".

Instead of writing "I do want to know more about... etc.", like an old man like you could be ignorant of such basic things, you should have written:

"Here are questions a young person ready to start an active sex life should ask"

and if I misinterpreted your post all you need to explain is that your questions were rhetoric, not your own ignorance. Your first three  questions only apply to those who have contracted HIV, and the answers have relevance and are provided  when they seek professional treatment.

I am not ignorant at all about HIV.  I lived for 21 years with my bf who was HIV+, and I have guided him and helped him with it.  I know much about protection, the basics and the fantasies, how to live well with HIV, many of the dozens of medications and their side effects, etc.  And in response to your wanting to know more about the welfare of HIV+ persons, I can say without hesitation that that this welfare can be quite good provided the person seeks adequate treatment.  My bf lived nearly 30 years with the virus, and he could have lived many, many more years with it.  Had he not had HIV, I would not have liked to know anything about HIV medications, treatment.  Not having HIV, the important thing is to know its effects and how to protect against it, and not fall for alarmist theories.

Instead of attacking whoever says something critical of your posts, you should reflect and accept the criticism.  Don't be so petty.  And if you have the need to lash out at something, do it against your government, which having so much money is unwilling to give free HIV treatment to the relative few on your small island who are infected with it, because in their sanctimoniousness and that of their supporters they like to equate HIV with SIN!

Any reasons why we shouldn't be serving @Steve5380 the same type of treatment that he served abang in the past, before abang was last seen on BW?

On 10/23/2019 at 10:04 AM, Guest RIP said:

He passed away. Exactly a year ago.

I am so sorry!  I had my differences with Abang but I always found him a positive person.  Years ago I chatted with him in another forum, where he posted his pictures sunbathing and he looked good for a 50+ y.o. guy.  But then he developed health problems and finally... silence.   Anyone knows how he passed away?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Was it before or after how your good friend @Steve5380 went ahead to bash abang and called him "naive", and claimed him to be immature for a "50+ year old adult." after abang came onto BW asking for more information here in one of his last  and final posts below?

And after @Steve5380 was scolded by Guest Proof, and after abang himself stood in to tell us to ignore him, @Steve5380 still continued to relentlessly insult abang again and again.

Any reasons why we shouldn't be serving @Steve5380 the same type of treatment that he served abang in the past, before abang was last seen on BW?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Steve is nothing except a pathetic ugly cyberbully.

Super-nonsense!   Abang treated me a little like the "Guest Guests" here, but with more class.   He invited me to treat him with less than affection.

Next... next the "Guest Guests"  will blame me for not treating them (or him?) with warm friendship,  ignoring all their bashing.

The "Guest Guests" need to learn a basic fact of life:  treat others in a shitty way, and they won't be friendly with you.  This is simply the non-supernatural karma.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:34 PM, Guest Nightingale said:

Heard he had HIV and died..not sure though

Let him go in peace. No hard feelings

This may not be the case.  I am nearly certain that Lovehandle keeps posting abundantly under a different alias, which I will not comment about.

31 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

am so sorry!  I had my differences with Abang but I always found him a positive person.  Years ago I chatted with him in another forum, where he posted his pictures sunbathing and he looked good for a 50+ y.o. guy.  But then he developed health problems and finally... silence.   Anyone knows how he passed away?

After how you responded to abang in his last few posts, just what type of hypocritical crocodile tears are you trying to shed, now that abang is not around here anymore?

Super-nonsense!   Abang treated me a little like the "Guest Guests" here, but with more class.   He invited me to treat him with less than affection.

Next... next the "Guest Guests"  will blame me for not treating them (or him?) with warm friendship,  ignoring all their bashing.

Instead of being apologetic, you actually said "He invited (you) to treat him with less than affection"?? Super-nonsense, indeed!

The "Guest Guests" need to learn a basic fact of life:  treat others in a shitty way, and they won't be friendly with you.  This is simply the non-supernatural karma.

And you talk about karma? Look at the post you responded to abang in his last few BW posts, and say if the words in bold applies right back to you or not.  Look at yourself in the mirror and see for yourself what you have done to yourself here. Out of respect for abang, I am not going to dwell on this thread anymore, unless I see any more disrespectful post from you here. I've done my part to show everyone on this forum the real mean and condescending @Steve5380 who is still remaining unapologetic over here.  

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Was it before or after how your good friend @Steve5380 went ahead ...?

Before.

Everyone is my good friend in bw. Do you wanna be 1 2?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

And you talk about karma? Look at the post you responded to abang in his last few BW posts, and say if the words in bold applies right back to you or not.  Look at yourself in the mirror and see for yourself what you have done to yourself here. Out of respect for abang, I am not going to dwell on this thread anymore, unless I see any more disrespectful post from you here. I've done my part to show everyone on this forum the real mean and condescending @Steve5380 who is still remaining unapologetic over here.  

You have done your part showing everyone what an evil character you are bashing @Steve5380 gratuitously and without any reason. 

You should speak for yourself and not take advantages of others to justify your venom.  You don't know how Abang took my conversations with him.  Maybe he took my words without any malice like I took his. In your ignorance, you attempt to make him the victim of me.  Out of the blue sky you take advantage of Abang's passing away to blame me for what I did to him,  without having any real knowledge of what HE felt at the time. 

I have a long experience with online forums. And it happens that I must hear that people with whom I interacted have passed away.  This is always painful, no matter if the person was "friend" or "foe".   To neither do I wish evil, and we should not feel victims of our interactions.  I am not your victim, and you can call me mean and condescending all you want, that's no reason for me to wish you bad.   Because we interact with spirits, and all souls we are equally valuable to be befriend or to fight with them.  And when the spirit is gone for us because the body it was in charge of is gone,  it is always a loss. :(

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

You have done your part showing everyone what an evil character you are bashing @Steve5380 gratuitously and without any reason. 

You should speak for yourself and not take advantages of others to justify your venom.  You don't know how Abang took my conversations with him.  Maybe he took my words without any malice like I took his. In your ignorance, you attempt to make him the victim of me.  Out of the blue sky you take advantage of Abang's passing away to blame me for what I did to him,  without having any real knowledge of what HE felt at the time. 

I have a long experience with online forums. And it happens that I must hear that people with whom I interacted have passed away.  This is always painful, no matter if the person was "friend" or "foe".   To neither do I wish evil, and we should not feel victims of our interactions.  I am not your victim, and you can call me mean and condescending all you want, that's no reason for me to wish you bad.   Because we interact with spirits, and all souls we are equally valuable to be befriend or to fight with them.  And when the spirit is gone for us because the body it was in charge of is gone,  it is always a loss. :(

The thing about posting online is that the posts are there for people to read for themselves, now and forever. How abang took your words was stated very clearly in his last few posts which i had already reposted above. And even now, you still remain unapologetic over your words. I've done my part to show everyone on this forum the real mean and condescending @Steve5380with all his excuses for his argumentativeness. In any case, I am going to remain silent henceforth, and hope that, in the future, I will not turn out to be the lonely old man that you are now.

21 hours ago, Guest What??? said:

What??? It can't be!

I sort of miss abang's posts actually. He has reached this stage of nirvana and nothing seems to irk him into a temper or anything. And he always try to be a 合事老,playing peacemaker to everyone. Some of the stories that he shared really struck a chord with the older generation of BWers like me here. I think those places and scenarios that he mentioned might fly over the heads of the newer generations of people using the forum now. I really wish he can come back and post again, even though I doubt it will happen. Sigh..... 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:18 PM, Guest Guest said:

I sort of miss abang's posts actually. He has reached this stage of nirvana and nothing seems to irk him into a temper or anything. And he always try to be a 合事老,playing peacemaker to everyone. Some of the stories that he shared really struck a chord with the older generation of BWers like me here. I think those places and scenarios that he mentioned might fly over the heads of the newer generations of people using the forum now. I really wish he can come back and post again, even though I doubt it will happen. Sigh..... 

He will definitely be missed. RIP

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 12:26 PM, 仙人掌 said:

Raiden Alpha missing too. 

I last remembered, he went overseas and asked for his BW account to be terminated here. Not sure what happened after that. I hope he is well. 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Guest Boi79 said:

He died in early 2017 because of complication to pneumonia.

our comrade, Shawn died also around that period!
However, I m not sure of Shawn's name in BW though
Hopefully not the same person, I don't believe Shawn died of pneumonia suddenly at that time too!!!

On 1/13/2020 at 2:49 AM, Guest Boi79 said:

He died in early 2017 because of complication to pneumonia.

Only about 6 mths stay with bw.

☸️

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to Guest vs Steve5380 Arguing over Abang
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.