Male HQ

Missing BW Member Discussion

DeMarko

On 1/6/2021 at 11:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

And someone do not mind people coming out of the closet, but he just want to strike fear in gays for having sex, by making statements such as "Some bad tops doing anal sex half way will pull out the condom hoping the bottom who is in the high state would be unable to stop him etc" and "Even if dont get HIV, there is also STD infection as well". 

I am letting people know the prevention of HIV and to be aware of of bad guys taking advantage of but yours is spreading rumours of several gay guys dying of HIV without any proof.

9 hours ago, tomcat said:

"So far, there is only a couple of people that I can remember who has requested their accounts to be deleted away completely: one of them is RA, and the other is the ex-moderator Glyph. There might be more, but I can only remember these handful."

I might do just that when it is time to look elsewhere. Knowing what I know about the folks in here, anything and everything you say can be twisted and used against you. What you share candidly here in good faith and humour can come back to haunt you.

There is a simple solution for this:  

Carry on your life in such a way that there is only little or nothing in it that can make you feel ashamed. Compared to the tragedy of being ashamed of your own life, whatever can come back from BW twisted against you should be no more than...  insignificant and even laughable.  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

22 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

There is a simple solution for this:  

Carry on your life in such a way that there is only little or nothing in it that can make you feel ashamed. Compared to the tragedy of being ashamed of your own life, whatever can come back from BW twisted against you should be no more than...  insignificant and even laughable.  :) 

oh not a matter of shame or regret at all but certainly irritation. it is very irritating to have something taken out of context, spun into a new narrative and weaponised. and it is tiring to have to subtantiate and explain thoroughly to the lowest of intellects. though it certainly fits in today's zeitgiest of fake news and misplaced social justice. people in here tend to just take things and run with it. ironically, truth, humour and a flair of witty repartee stands for very little these days when people are offended by the very air they breathe. a stupidly lethal mix! heehee

note:

it is nice and surreal to be on US time! 

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

oh not a matter of shame or regret at all but certainly irritation. it is very irritating to have something taken out of context, spun into a new narrative and weaponised. and it is tiring to have to subtantiate and explain thoroughly to the lowest of intellects. though it certainly fits in today's zeitgiest of fake news and misplaced social justice. people in here tend to just take things and run with it. ironically, truth, humour and a flair of witty repartee stands for very little these days when people are offended by the very air they breathe. a stupidly lethal mix! heehee

note:

LOL!  Conversely, it is nice and surreal to be on Singapore time.  It does not help continuous conversations though. 

Hopefully we don't see the need to substantiate and explain everything thoroughly to the lowest of intellects. After a little try if it doesn't work, it's their head!  Aside from truth, my experience is that humor and a flair of witty is a perfect lubricant to smooth out my side of conversations here.   It does not always align with the other side, again.. my best wishes but that is their karma.

I suppose if the majority understood what we said, and perceived our intentions correctly, then there is little that we need to un-twist from the deliberate twisted interpretations of a minority few. No matter how much one tries to explain or substantiate it will never get through.

Edited by yuquidam

54 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

I suppose if the majority understood what we said, and perceived our intentions correctly, then there is little that we need to un-twist from the deliberate twisted interpretations of a minority few. No matter how much one tries to explain or substantiate it will never get through.

very true. just like how we can have many positive feedback, but somehow a single bad comment can derail all the good. well, i've made my peace and moved on! let's hope she moves on too! 

5 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Hopefully we don't see the need to substantiate and explain everything thoroughly to the lowest of intellects. After a little try if it doesn't work, it's their head!

i feel you, haha. and it is always one or two that seem to latch on parasitically. even though noone else has any reaction, it will always be them who will say something, try to counter your point or be contrary just for the sake of it. what's sadder is when you see it is them yet again. however, if you just tell them to get a life, that is basically an invite for a fight.

so ironically, the onus is on us to be extra delicate and careful when coddling these degenerates, haha! what a joke!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 1/9/2021 at 9:19 AM, Eded90838 said:

@kestershaun anyone knows him? Used to chat with him and last was 26 July...

Maybe got married liao whatever that means. Could be married to a gal or a guy, or just dedicating his life to helping abandoned pets. Maybe, he finds pets and animals easier to luv and care for than....? NVM....peace ya

Guest Princess Syndrome

On 1/8/2021 at 1:45 AM, tomcat said:

note:

You are the one going around posting unnecessary bitchy and smart ass replies to people's earnest postings, yet you cry victim when people respond to your taunts by mocking your inconsistencies and inadequacies? That's rich, coming from you a damsel princess wannabe in this forum. Poor little old you!

Guest Old Guest

I really miss BW and some of the old members during the period from 2009/2010 - 2014/2015. 

Back then i think BW was at its prime also cos people stop posting at Trevvy/sgboy forums and move to BW. There’s good and meaningful discussion & posts from both members and guests. 

12 minutes ago, Guest Old Guest said:

I really miss BW and some of the old members during the period from 2009/2010 - 2014/2015. 

Back then i think BW was at its prime also cos people stop posting at Trevvy/sgboy forums and move to BW. There’s good and meaningful discussion & posts from both members and guests. 

Luckily  I joined in 2010.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

3 hours ago, fab said:

Luckily  I joined in 2010.

Sadly I missed all those guys as I joined only on 18Dec 2015.

But you'll be surprised who intro me to BW in Nov 2015. It's a 19yo lean fit Mly dude from a technical institute. He was bi (duno now). Not sure if he is missing in BW, or hiding or happily married ever after. Lol

1 hour ago, yuquidam said:

But you'll be surprised who intro me to BW in Nov 2015. It's a 19yo lean fit Mly dude from a technical institute. He was bi (duno now). Not sure if he is missing in BW, or hiding or happily married ever after. Lol

Late is better than never. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Maybe got married liao whatever that means. Could be married to a gal or a guy, or just dedicating his life to helping abandoned pets. Maybe, he finds pets and animals easier to luv and care for than....? NVM....peace ya

Ah, you narrated the scenario to be soooo nice, comfy n peaceful...

Hmm, thank you for giving me picture to leave my thoughts in here.

Cheers.

23 hours ago, yuquidam said:

damn, wah i am even later than you. joined in 2016!  i was definitely on trevvy/sgboy chat in 2010, and even met my partner through that.

2011 to 2016 was probably busy building up career. but strangely i was also introduced to BW through a cycling mate that was also bi, he already married, probably a papa now.

since this is public access, i guess it is more conducive for bi and curious guys. trevvy/sgboy had a very strong gay presence and branding, BW is a bit more neutral, but the topics in here are way more...."advanced" lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 1/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, Guest Old Guest said:

What happen now? How come BW no more at its prime? Will BW ended up like trevvy/sgboy?

On 1/5/2021 at 11:16 PM, LeanMature said:

Also be more respectful and sensitive of others culture and belief by not imposing your own as the best model.

Your recommendation should be better directed to institutions that have real power,  like the governments, the churches, and...  society in general.  For an insignificant individual like me posting in an anonymous gay forum, this 'directive' is out of place.  Should I not promote my Ang Moh culture, my agnosticism, my best models of healthy living, my learnings from experience?  There is nothing wrong with all this.  The only limitation is to refrain from comments that are hurtful to others. And this is somewhat subjective.

What should be or not should be hurtful to others is a rational call of the poster.  We should not be so sensitive and insecure that what some anonymous poster says about our culture hurts our self esteem,  and if reading about someone else's belief shakes our own beliefs,  this can only be positive since as humans we should have a healthy amount of rational thought and protective skepticism.   In matters of belief, the only force that matters here at BW is the policy of the site that prohibits discussions about religion. 

On 1/6/2021 at 2:06 AM, Guest sgboy said:

i remember some users here were also users of trevvy / sgboy (omg feel so old)

LOL!  You should not feel old because you remember something 10 years in the past.    I can remember 60 years in the past :lol:

And like it was last year, I remember trevvy as a vibrant forum full of interesting posters with whom one could discuss multitude of topics of all kinds.  I remember my discussions about music with Brents,  serious conversations with Sexton, Integrity, Kennikoh, Ecity, Touch_Therapy, my friend the late Sailor,  chatting with Boyboy56, Gstc82, Bigbulge, DarkLord, Bodyholic, Gamsg, my fights with Jetguyz aka lazer-8, some dealings with Alphaeus and the other moderator (whose name I don't remember) by the name of SAS, who was the 'G_M' of trevvy, etc. etc.   I joined this forum in 2007 and I am still a member there, although it now gives me the feeling of a cemetery, with the graves of old threads and many older ones they have deleted, burned to ashes.  Sad, sad sight!  I never understood what led to the demise of trevvy...

Thinking of this past, makes me realize that what I post here today will be the PAST in the future, 10, 15 years in the future, and maybe I will look back at today with some nostalgia. 

Edited by Steve5380

13 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Your recommendation should be better directed to institutions that have real power,  like the governments, the churches, and...  society in general.  For an insignificant individual like me posting in an anonymous gay forum, this 'directive' is out of place.  Should I not promote my Ang Moh culture, my agnosticism, my best models of healthy living, my learnings from experience?  There is nothing wrong with all this.  The only limitation is to refrain from comments that are hurtful to others. And this is somewhat subjective.

What should be or not should be hurtful to others is a rational call of the poster.  We should not be so sensitive and insecure that what some anonymous poster says about our culture hurts our self esteem,  and if reading about someone else's belief shakes our own beliefs,  this can only be positive since as humans we should have a healthy amount of rational thought and protective skepticism.   In matters of belief, the only force that matters here at BW is the policy of the site that prohibits discussions about religion. 

LOL!  You should not feel old because you remember something 10 years in the past.    I can remember 60 years in the past :lol:

And like it was last year, I remember trevvy as a vibrant forum full of interesting posters with whom one could discuss multitude of topics of all kinds.  I remember my discussions about music with Brents,  serious conversations with Sexton, Integrity, Kennikoh, Ecity, Touch_Therapy, my friend the late Sailor,  chatting with Boyboy56, Gstc82, Bigbulge, DarkLord, Bodyholic, Gamsg, my fights with Jetguyz aka lazer-8, some dealings with Alphaeus and the other moderator (whose name I don't remember) by the name of SAS, who was the 'G_M' of trevvy, etc. etc.   I joined this forum in 2007 and I am still a member there, although it now gives me the feeling of a cemetery, with the graves of old threads and many older ones they have deleted, burned to ashes.  Sad, sad sight!  I never understood what led to the demise of trevvy...

Thinking of this past, makes me realize that what I post here today will be the PAST in the future, 10, 15 years in the future, and maybe I will look back at today with some nostalgia. 

trevvy still around, just that no longer active website. But still on and off have people posting. Actually BW also started become not so active as before, as many regulars no longer come in to post and also the BW chatroom now become a ghost town.

• 10 months later...
Guest Don't Ask Don't Tell
On 12/3/2021 at 7:08 AM, Guest Meaty said:

Why Abang seems no longer active? Any news from him?

Not sure whether he has enlisted himself into nursing home.   The last we read, many years ago, he wasn't in his best of self.   Read all his previous posts to draw your own conclusion and let the matter rest.

i remembered ABANG too...

btw, many of my friends had the nursing home check-in as their final plan. since many of us are single, choose to or otherwise, it seems when we are too old to take care of ourselves, we plan to check ourselves into nursing homes for our final days...

has anyone thought of forming a close group of friends to take care of each other/one another in our old age? somewhat like THE GOLDEN GIRLS. will it work?

In another thread, some one mentioned he already passed away a few years.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Nick Yepard
On 12/3/2021 at 7:08 AM, Guest Meaty said:

Why Abang seems no longer active? Any news from him?

I think in the end we will all face that final lap in the run of life.

The final last few hundred meters to the final destination. 

Perma ban by people here.

also claim got lawyer protect but lawyer who protect them kenna perma banned too.

Juicy smollet case cannot discuss liao

Don lemon also cannot.

Chris Cuomo kenna suspend also cannot.

On 12/3/2021 at 11:06 AM, mith said:

i remembered ABANG too...

btw, many of my friends had the nursing home check-in as their final plan. since many of us are single, choose to or otherwise, it seems when we are too old to take care of ourselves, we plan to check ourselves into nursing homes for our final days...

has anyone thought of forming a close group of friends to take care of each other/one another in our old age? somewhat like THE GOLDEN GIRLS. will it work?

There is this multi purpose retirement hdb village, just suite our need when become old, think nursing home lack of ptivatsy.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:16 PM, koolkai said:

Really? 🤔 He is not really very old, right? Could he have left Singapore?

Prolly late 50s if he still around? Think his health deteriorated after his mum passed away. Dementia too. Ever asked who m I after few line chatted with him in bw pm. Sad.

On 12/4/2021 at 2:56 PM, cutejack said:

Prolly late 50s if he still around? Think his health deteriorated after his mum passed away. Dementia too. Ever asked who m I after few line chatted with him in bw pm. Sad.

thanks for update. sad indeed.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:57 AM, fab said:

Lol.

i know what you did there.

Actually I m curious what happens to a bang. 

On 10/23/2019 at 11:04 PM, Guest RIP said:

He passed away. Exactly a year ago.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

On 3/25/2020 at 9:01 AM, Guest Guest said:

rest in peace GIF

Why has to be in the mind of each of us this final step, when we fly into the unknown?

If there is really an Intelligent Creator, and I can face him,  he will hear from me why he is not an INTELLIGENT creator at all but a force of EVIL. :angry:

Guest Miss Dolphine
On 1/8/2021 at 12:53 AM, yoyo74 said:

I am letting people know the prevention of HIV and to be aware of of bad guys taking advantage of but yours is spreading rumours of several gay guys dying of HIV without any proof.

Depends.  Different folks, different stroke.  You can't  please every fish that swam in the ocean of social media.  Best is to enjoy the tour, and not get over agitated by the tonnes of salt within.   If you are still seasick, don't blame the fish, it is what it is.  Stay on land and be safe. 

Guest No lost love
On 12/5/2021 at 9:48 PM, danvin said:

I missed brother Buaya & his contributions to this forum. Hope he doing well and good.

He cruised excessively and blogged about it.  As years passed with topic getting less sexy, he chose to drop out because it wasn't his cup of tea anymore.  Thus,  his avid fans follow suit.  But hey....these people still peep but didn't comment.   Who knows, they might end up "guesting" instead of signing in.  Just guessing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.