Male HQ

Jeff Outcall Massage Service + incall @ Ubi

am9

I am Jeff local Chinese doing part time massage.   

Full body massage: focus on back, butt, hand/leg, front.  A bit like Thai style. 

Massage routine: back body at first 70% time.  then turn over, for front body.  end by seated position. 

Aromatherapy olive massage oil or your own oil

Strength:  moderate

Experience: worked part time at a local spa few years ago. 

Outcall  

Cost: 60min -$50  or 90min-$70

Plus subcharge: $10~$20 depends on location.

East, Central, North East: $10

All other area: $20

Incall Ubi

60min at $50

90min at $70

Feel free to Pm me for appointment or inquiry.. 

whatsapp: 94720332

Only text.  No call entertained. 

Edited by am9

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 10:48 AM, am9 said:

Hi all members,

My name is Jeff and provide  massage, mainly for out-call services.

Full body maasage: focus on back, butt, hand/leg, front.  A bit like Thai style.  

Aromatherapy olive massage oil or your own oil.

Outcall - mainly

Out-call rate: $50 1 hour (promotional rate)

Feel free to Pm me for appointment or inquiry

Hello, i am Jeff, local Chinese who provides part-time massage services.

I had part time work experience at a local spa, where I picked up practical massage skills. Much more like a Thai style. My aim is to provide affordable yet quality massage services to you.  Outcall rate: $50 for 60minute.

Edited by am9

On 11/22/2019 at 11:15 AM, am9 said:

Hello, i am Jeff, local Chinese who provides part-time massage services.

I had part time work experience at a local spa, where I picked up practical massage skills. Much more like a Thai style. My aim is to provide affordable yet quality massage services to you.  Outcall rate: $50 for 60minute.  Thanks. 

In home massage therapy has become increasingly popular.  Why? Having a massage in the comfort of your own home, hotel room or Airbnb takes the hassle out of scheduling a massage and has numerous other benefits.

1. No Wasted Time
There’s no need to leave home when you need a little R&R. Avoid the traffic, waiting rooms and stress associated with going to the spa.

2. Post Massage Relaxation
Instead of taking MRT/bus or driving home and interrupting your relaxation, you can sit back in the comforts of your own home after your massage.

3.Experience Deeper Relaxation in Your Home
In order to experience deeper relaxation, you must withdraw yourself from the external environment.  Often, when you travel to another location to receive a massage, your senses are on high alert due to the new space. It is different than when you receive a massage in the comforts of your own home, i.e. the place you are most familiar with. 

4.Personalized Attention + Quality massage
A traveling massage therapist take client much less than a therapist in a spa per day
Edited by am9

• G_M changed the title to Jeff Outcall Massage Service
On 10/24/2019 at 10:48 AM, am9 said:

Hi all members,

My name is Jeff and provide part time outcall massage service to your place.   

Full body massage: focus on back, butt, hand/leg, front.  A bit like Thai style. 

Massage routine: back body at first 70% time.  then turn over, for front body.  end by seated position. 

Aromatherapy olive massage oil or your own oil

Outcall - mainly

Out-call rate: $50 1 hour (promotional rate).      

Feel free to Pm me for appointment or inquiry.

Full Body Oil Massage for men, provided by experienced part time therapist. Priced at $50 for 60minutes, using aromatherapy olive oil.

I m Jeff, local chn, doing massage at my free time.  I provide outcall service, at the comforts of your own place

Edited by am9

Outcall massage has become increasingly popular.  Why? Having a massage in the comfort of your own home, hotel room or Airbnb takes the hassle out of scheduling a massage and has numerous other benefits.

1. No Wasted Time
There’s no need to leave home when you need a little R&R. Avoid the traffic, waiting rooms and stress associated with going to the spa.

2. Post Massage Relaxation
Instead of taking MRT/bus or driving home and interrupting your relaxation, you can sit back in the comforts of your own space after your massage.

3.Experience Deeper Relaxation in Your Space
Often, when you travel to another location to receive a massage, your senses are on high alert due to the new space. It is different than when you receive a massage in the comforts of your own home or hotel

4.Personalized Attention + Quality massage
Due to the number of massage that a traveling massage therapist takes is much less than a therapist in a spa, per day

Massage benefits your sleep quality 

By having your limbs, back and torso touched, pulled, kneaded and stroked, you’ll receive a variety of both psychological and physiological benefits.

Massaging causes the body to respond in two ways:

Relaxation response – an overactive nervous system slows down involuntarily.
Mechanical response – physical effects such as pain and headache relief, decreased blood pressure, muscle relaxation, serotonin production, and a reduction in stress hormones are all shown to occur.

By taking this personal time to relax and receive pampering, you help your body handle stress and decrease the symptoms associated with it. Massage has been shown to improve a variety of disorders, which could all affect your bedtime, including digestive disorders, sexual dysfunction, and hypertension.

• 2 weeks later...

what is your operating hour?
Ans: Weekday evening 7pm onwards or weekend /public holiday.
As I am doing freelance massage at my free time.

what is a good time for me to get massage?
Ans: Good time/ good day varies for individual depends on what time he is free, and the best time for he to relax down.
In case of morning, a massage can bring relaxation and then soothe the daily paces.
In case of evening, a massage relaxes the body and prepare you to a better sleep.

Oil massage versus dry massage ? Can i opt for dry massage?
Ans: Oil provides lubrication and enables some hard stroke to be run on back.
If your skin is sensitive to oil, or you dun like oil, dry massage can be opted.

I cannot afford to do a massage.  Can you give me some discount?
Ans: You may message me and let me know on wishing to get a massage and the charge that you afford to pay.

Had a 90mins w Jeff last weekend, feel his skill is good. Certain strokes are diff from the others I've tried, I enjoyed. He does not talk much while doing his job, room temp just nice. Very accomodating person too. He doesn't accept tips too as stated in his post. Worth trying. 

On 1/30/2020 at 11:45 AM, mick2014 said:

Had a 90mins w Jeff last weekend, feel his skill is good. Certain strokes are diff from the others I've tried, I enjoyed. He does not talk much while doing his job, room temp just nice. Very accomodating person too. He doesn't accept tips too as stated in his post. Worth trying. 

Hi Mick 2014 thanks for leaving a review here. Probably because more often my services is outcall type that do massage at either sleep bed or floor mattress, my massage strokes evolved / diverted towards sleep bed type. Different from the certain massage bed type strokes

Edited by am9

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am experienced part-time local chinese masseur - providing Full body massage (with or without oil) for male only.

Rate: $50 for 60min. 90min also available.

Accept cash or Paynow

Edited by am9

• G_M changed the title to Jeff Outcall Massage Service + Incall @ Ubi
On 7/19/2020 at 9:40 PM, ruffx2sg said:

Tried Jeff's massage.  His skills is definitely better then the skills of some of the other masseurs whom I have tried.  I will definitely visit Jeff again!

On 7/24/2020 at 10:58 PM, jack103 said:

Tried jeff massage today was very nice, good massage skills and nice oil massage, value for money, will try again:)

Thank you Dude.

Massage good or not is quite subjective to indiviudals.

Happy to know that you guys like it

Went to visit recently and thoroughly enjoyed the session. His strength is medium and uses long strokes with stretching done afterwards. I had a very good sleep and my body felt more relaxed after the session. Will definitely visit again.

Decided to try a new masseur and I am little bit tight on finance. Chanced upon Jeff.

His rates are reasonable. His home based massage location is in Ubi, may require some walking from the MRT station. Showers available. My school was there so I know the area very well and the right buses to take/transfer.

His massage is similar to Thai-style. You can expect long strokes and some bending/stretching but not too extreme.

Can be better if there's more focus on the acupoints and limbs.

Overall I liked it. Felt loosen enough to sleep well after past few nights of insomnia.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 2:13 PM, tball said:

Went to visit recently and thoroughly enjoyed the session. His strength is medium and uses long strokes with stretching done afterwards. I had a very good sleep and my body felt more relaxed after the session. Will definitely visit again.

Thank you.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:53 PM, xiaocalx said:

Decided to try a new masseur and I am little bit tight on finance. Chanced upon Jeff.

His rates are reasonable. His home based massage location is in Ubi, may require some walking from the MRT station. Showers available. My school was there so I know the area very well and the right buses to take/transfer.

His massage is similar to Thai-style. You can expect long strokes and some bending/stretching but not too extreme.

Can be better if there's more focus on the acupoints and limbs.

Overall I liked it. Felt loosen enough to sleep well after past few nights of insomnia.

Thanks especially the comments on how I can improve.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, tinkermybutt said:

Hi ...I would love to get an incall massage any opening for tomorrow?

At present moment due to overloaded from full time job, I am not doing massage.  Apologies for any inconvenience that may have caused. If I am up again, I will post again!  Thanks for your understanding

• G_M locked this topic