Male HQ

Is it too late for a 50 yo to have a model type body like a 25 yo?

Guest Foreman65

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I am sorry if I did upset you so much.  I am not almighty at all,  I am no different from any other person here, except that I don't see the big deal of being a member.  Why are you so reluctant of being a member?  It does not cost any money,  and you can remain anonymous as you are now.

The usage of botox is to reduce years of aging?   Maybe I should take your word for it.  I could get some vials of botox, and mix some of it with the engine oil of my 1995 Maxima.  The rest I pour into the gas tank like any other fuel additive.  In this way,  as I run the car the botox could take away years of aging!   Instead of 26 years,  I could get it down to 20 years?

Rude as hell. 

No amount of botox can treat this. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Blank said:

Rude as hell. 

No amount of botox can treat this. 

Oh no,  Blank.  You are absolutely right,  botox fights aging.

After many years of having botox injected to my face,  it must have shifted to my soul, because the child in me remains as young as ever  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

Guest So Childish
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Oh no,  Blank.  You are absolutely right,  botox fights aging.

After many years of having botox injected to my face,  it must have shifted to my soul, because the child in me remains as young as ever  :) 

But let's get back to the topic of 50yo having a model type of 25yo body instead of talking about a childish old man.

2 hours ago, Guest So Childish said:

But let's get back to the topic of 50yo having a model type of 25yo body instead of talking about a childish old man.

If a smart man in his 70s can preserve in his heart the spirit of the little child he once was,

why cannot a 50 y.o. preserve a model type body better than what a typical 25 y.o. has?

7 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If a smart man in his 70s can preserve in his heart the spirit of the little child he once was,

why cannot a 50 y.o. preserve a model type body better than what a typical 25 y.o. has?

If you really do not know or is in denial of the answer, you cannot possibly be any kind of smart man at any age at all. 

2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If you really do not know or is in denial of the answer, you cannot possibly be any kind of smart man at any age at all. 

You seem to be unable to recognize a rhetoric question. 

I DO know from personal experience that one can preserve a model body into middle age and beyond

15 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You seem to be unable to recognize a rhetoric question. 

I DO know from personal experience that one can preserve a model body into middle age and beyond

Your perception of "model", along with your perception of many other things such as personal hygiene. can be very different from the rest of humanity. 

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Your perception of "model", along with your perception of many other things such as personal hygiene. can be very different from the rest of humanity. 

So can be yours. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Before this thread falls into the cemetery of forgotten conversations,

it may be worth to remind guys in their 40s and 50s that reaching 90 is not an unrealistic goal, (some biologists even estimate that the human body is built to reach 120 under perfect conditions). 

To speculate if at 50 we can have a model-type body like a 25 y.o. is a nice exercise without much reality.  But more important is to estimate if we can at 80 be as healthy and still as functional as we are in the 40s and 50s.   It is easier to plan for the future than to hope to catch up with the past.  It is easier to maintain the good than to undo the bad.  And if we work to maintain the good it is inevitable that some of the bad will be improved with it. 

An effort in the 40s to improve to a healthier nutrition, to mold a better body, to adopt a less stressful life will initially make us younger and from there we continue aging at a much slower pace with some parts that may not age at all.  Erections and sperm count will naturally decline, more hair will fall off and turn whiter, height may slowly drop,  but the strength of legs and the health of articulations does not need to decay.  The waist size does not need to increase, the spine does not need to bend and head fall forwards. Fat in the face, neck, hands may decline but no bags of skin need to hang, no teeth need to be lost.  And even more important, no chronic illnesses caused by bad lifestyle need to appear.  What if in our 70s we have a yearly checkup and all our vital signs, lab work results are normal, and we won't need to take any prescription drugs?

If in the 40s and 50s we can feel still young, able to carry on with the usual obligations at this age,  why should we not feel young in the 60s and 70s and even 80s if nothing physical has deteriorated, and our life in retirement becomes much easier and problem free?  Then any loss as a senior may be in our appearance only, if at all, and we may not even care so much about that by then. 

In the 40s and 50s, we can look back and plan to make improvements that make us younger, esthetically and biologically, but equally important is to make efforts to avoid typical deteriorations from age that can avoided, and slow down the unavoidable aging, with the goal of being still young as a senior.  And if we manage to retire in a reasonably good economic situation, we can even afford to minimize the signs of age.  

This post here is not a work of fantasy.  I have some experience about all what I have written.  :) 

Edited by Steve5380

• 1 year later...
On 1/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Guest Francois60 said:

I'm wondering how you look like now @Steve5380 and in your 50s

Well... about 3 years ago I was dared to post a picture of me, and foolishly I posted some in a thread that then the Moderator made about me,  "Steve5380's Sharing of his Relationship", 

So there I was at 58 y.o.   Today I am 20 years older, and I look a bit older, but functionally I am still the same. :) 

So, you can figure out how I look today.  But looks are not everything!

On 1/17/2022 at 11:39 PM, InBangkok said:

Ho ho ho! What has @Steve5380 been writing about ad infinitum ad nauseam other than how to look great at his age of 78? And how to keep your body great so you can reach 90?

I write a lot about looks because I think it is important.

But they are not everything. More important than looks is HEALTH.  By far!

On 1/18/2022 at 9:22 PM, Steve5380 said:

I write a lot about looks because I think it is important.

But they are not everything. More important than looks is HEALTH.  By far!

Health n attitude need to maintain. U will love to live as others would love u too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 10:08 AM, singalion said:

nothing is too late. 

but if you will be successful is another story...

It doesn't just depend on "body"...

Success is not another story.

For a 78 year body preserver, age does not matter.  Success comes automatically with being able to do it.  :) 

On 2/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

Success is not another story.

For a 78 year body preserver, age does not matter.  Success comes automatically with being able to do it.  :) 

But not all are convinced of intermittent water diets!

On 2/11/2022 at 11:29 AM, singalion said:

But not all are convinced of intermittent water diets!

On 2/11/2022 at 11:55 AM, Steve5380 said:

Not all are convinced of your good intentions in posting this.

So typical. You will never answer questions that deviate from your aged mind's belief. You merely trash and keep on trashing. It's like you believe you own this forum and can get away with anything. After all, when you get too pissed off and can't think of even more trash you complain to the moderators about how badly other posters treat you - just like a child!

On 2/12/2022 at 3:13 AM, InBangkok said:

So typical. You will never answer questions that deviate from your aged mind's belief. You merely trash and keep on trashing. It's like you believe you own this forum and can get away with anything. After all, when you get too pissed off and can't think of even more trash you complain to the moderators about how badly other posters treat you - just like a child!

Well... your post here is a perfect example of how you try to trash me! 

This is why I deal with you like with a badly educated child,  uncapable to behave like a responsible adult.  And I cannot but find this fact humorous,  since I cannot do anything about it.  I is not my place to educate you, or spank you for misbehaving.  :lol:

You speak of trashing,  when this is all you did and continue doing in my thread "for gays who will be seniors one day"  After I created it,  you came after me to trash me and  all the useful information I post.  Even the Moderator noticed this,  and told you to get out of there and stop "hitting me with your cock",  that tiny little thing that is even hard to notice.  However, you keep pissing around in this thread with your tiny little cock.  This is so ridiculous !  😄 

Dear fellow gays at BW,  wherever you see something I wrote that is bashed by InBangkok, with his idiocy of "quackery" and other trash,  be confident that this is valuable information.

Not everyone needs to lose weight or return his metabolism to top shape.  But it does not hurt at all to try this system of intermittent fasting, which is also becoming popular.  It is a way to eat less frequently and easily lose an addiction to snacking, something very positive.  The smart person will evaluate this recommendation and try it out.  It costs NOTHING, and there is nothing to lose.  But much to gain, if it is recognized and accepted as part of a healthy lifestyle

And fasting is a great tool to reach 50yo and have a model-type body like a 25yo.  :thumb:

Edited by Steve5380

• G_M locked this topic