Male HQ

Milks' Rest & Relax Spa Services @Woodlands

Milks

Hi Guys 

I'm Milks  , local chinese , I m providing home base spa services ( incall only ) at my place Woodlands St 13

Holistic massage

60mins $70 , 90mins $100

120mins $130 , Add on sea salt body scrub @ $30

SIGNATURE

R&R sea salt full body scrub

Premium Enjoyment on massage bed

Body ease & Skin exfoliation 

( Add on service when you take a massage session )

APPOINTMENT BY WHATSAPP ONLY @ 88169170

( PLEASE do NOT voice call & do NOT sms ) 

( NO early morning session & NO midnight session )

Advance appointment

Thank you for your understanding 

Please read ↕️

Easy/Faster way and prevent misunderstanding , kindly Whatsapp me the following details :

Your preferred date , timing , services and duration together for available slot , thank you for your understanding 

Cosy and Comfy ,

Privacy n Peaceful

Professional massage bed

Aircon room with shower facility before n after 

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt start at 9pm )

Payment by paynow or cash

Milks 

Edited by Milks

Went and got Milk to massage me 2nd time already after discovering him from an app and still loving his massage. His massage strength are mostly medium pressure and very soothing. Though I love hard massages, his nice soothing massage was a great experience nonetheless. Plus the oil he uses is of very good quality. The home environment is very pleasantly decorated and very comfortable to be in there. Very professionally done. Toilet is clean and neat for showering before and after the massage. 

Milk is a very pleasant looking middle age masseur with medium height and chatting with him is like meeting an old friend. What I enjoy most is his un-rush service. I don't feel he quite look at time and I usually go for his 90min package. He is very professional who is a very humble and accommodating person. Tell him the strength you need and he'll delivery within the best of his abilities. I think for those who wish to try his service you have got to walk around 10mins from Marsiling MRT. I highly recommend Milk and I believe you will thoroughly enjoy his massage sessions. I know I did and will be his long time customer. 

Keep up the good work Milk!

1 hour ago, Chub71 said:

Went and got Milk to massage me 2nd time already after discovering him from an app and still loving his massage. His massage strength are mostly medium pressure and very soothing. Though I love hard massages, his nice soothing massage was a great experience nonetheless. Plus the oil he uses is of very good quality. The home environment is very pleasantly decorated and very comfortable to be in there. Very professionally done. Toilet is clean and neat for showering before and after the massage. 

Milk is a very pleasant looking middle age masseur with medium height and chatting with him is like meeting an old friend. What I enjoy most is his un-rush service. I don't feel he quite look at time and I usually go for his 90min package. He is very professional who is a very humble and accommodating person. Tell him the strength you need and he'll delivery within the best of his abilities. I think for those who wish to try his service you have got to walk around 10mins from Marsiling MRT. I highly recommend Milk and I believe you will thoroughly enjoy his massage sessions. I know I did and will be his long time customer. 

Erm is a he right?

3 hours ago, Milks said:

Hi Guys 

I'm Milks  , local chinese , I providing home base spa services incall at my place woodlands 

Swedish / Deep tissue massage , sea salt body scrub , aroma essential oil foot spa by machine and hair removal by hot wax 

Rest ur body , Relax ur muscles 

Enjoy skin exfoliation n nude foot spa

Relief pain n sore/Release stress 

Cosy n comfy , privacy n peaceful place 

Professional massage bed n equipment 

Aircon room with shower room 

Massage 60mins $60 , 90mis $90 , add on sea salt body scrub $25 , Only sea salt body scrub itself 45min $35 , foot spa treatment by machine 30mins $20

Hair removal by hot wax depend on area need to be wax  , text me for the waxing rate , thank you

Daily 10am to 10pm , after 10pm to be arrange 

Booking via Whatsapp/Sms on @88169170 , No voice call , thank you 

Kindly drop me a text and I will get back to u asap 

Tks n Thank you 

Why is your nick name milk?

As smooth as milk after the massage?

• G_M changed the title to Milk's Rest & Relax Spa Services @Woodlands
On 10/30/2019 at 8:02 PM, Chub71 said:

Thank you , :)

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 9:29 PM, GoodyGoody said:

Try Milk's service today. Very professional and he really listens to your request and ht the areas where it really need helps. very happy to have met a masseur who cares.

Thank you 

Edited by Milks

• G_M changed the title to Milks' Rest & Relax Spa Services @Woodlands
On 11/20/2019 at 1:35 AM, jonathan_blunt said:

Finally I have tried out Milk's service today. Very relaxing and he is caring and respecting also.. Very comfortable with the session that he provided professionally. A friendly masseur that will make you feel good after the session.

Thank you 

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 7:04 PM, Milks said:

Hi Guys 

I'm Milks  , local chinese , I providing home base spa services incall at my place woodlands 

Cosy n comfy , privacy n peaceful place 

Professional massage bed n equipment 

Aircon room with shower room 

Daily 11am to 9pm , Advance appt , thank you

Booking via Whatsapp/Sms @88169170 , No voice call , thank you 

Kindly drop me a text and I will get back to u asap 

Tks n Thank you 

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a few bad experiences with Milks.

Firstly, I contacted Milks with some enquiries but was ignored. So I dropped him another message again about 1 week later but he referred me back to his post saying that all info were stated there. Alright, my fault for being lazy to read through all the post and reviews, but nvm, so I look through it.

Secondly, seeing all the positive reviews, I was eager to try it, so I decided to ask for available slots tonight and Milks replied back asking for 60 or 90min? Which I can't confirm at the moment but followed up with another message shortly stating that most likely I will take 60min since is my first time. Meanwhile, Milks started to sound impatience and annoyed, questioning me that I want to book yet don't know what I want? I guess he thought that I'm not a genuine customer and is trying to waste his time, hence I give up and don't bother to try anymore.

Isn't he supposed to be professional and respecting? Or only to selective customers? Hmmm... For you guys to find out...

Edited by Ilovemassage90

On 1/7/2020 at 5:40 PM, gstringuy26 said:

I tried Milk 3 times already, very pro based on all my experiences. Maybe try not to "size up" people based on a few SMSs? haha

Nice conducive set up and my kind of massage!😂

Thank you very much for ur Support 

Edited by Milks

2 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

I tried Milk 3 times already, very pro based on all my experiences. Maybe try not to "size up" people based on a few SMSs? haha

Nice conducive set up and my kind of massage!😂

Normally i dont, but first impression already so unpleasent and he also didnt  bother to clear up the miscommunication, really speaks a lot about his attitude (towards me). In fact, I am really disappointed as i was looking forward to try his skill.

Edited by Ilovemassage90

Impressions from sms is a poor way of interpreting emotions and attitudes. Being his regular client, Milks sometime answers me with a one liners and I take it that he's engaged in personal matters or with his clients and let it go as that. Service providers can get busy with their own lives and so, we do need to give them some space. And if they don't wish to do my business, I take it that I have no fate with them and go to others instead. No point airing our disappointments unless trust is abused or services not up to par during massages. Even for that I move on silently. 

So far with the masseurs I tried on BW, they like people who are decisive with their dates and timing. So maybe next time you send for a service request, do already know a few dates to propose. It makes their jobs easier by avoiding any draggy sms. They are not obligated to engage in lengthy chats with us.  Should they become our friends in the event of many years of engaging their services, lengthy sms will eventually be inevitable. Hope that helps. 

2 hours ago, Chub71 said:

Impressions from sms is a poor way of interpreting emotions and attitudes. Being his regular client, Milks sometime answers me with a one liners and I take it that he's engaged in personal matters or with his clients and let it go as that. Service providers can get busy with their own lives and so, we do need to give them some space. And if they don't wish to do my business, I take it that I have no fate with them and go to others instead. No point airing our disappointments unless trust is abused or services not up to par during massages. Even for that I move on silently. 

So far with the masseurs I tried on BW, they like people who are decisive with their dates and timing. So maybe next time you send for a service request, do already know a few dates to propose. It makes their jobs easier by avoiding any draggy sms. They are not obligated to engage in lengthy chats with us.  Should they become our friends in the event of many years of engaging their services, lengthy sms will eventually be inevitable. Hope that helps. 

At least u received a one liner than being ignored. Yes, I understand that masseur can be busy at times, but my first message was blue ticked within 5mins but no reply even after 1 week+ until i dropped him another message. If he really not keen to take my business, i would prefer a honest reply than a silent treatment. At least i know that im not his type of customer.

Furthermore, this section is for reviews, hence I just sharing my poor experience. 

If his a man of few words, he could have learnt from other masseurs, by setting customers' expectations right in the first place with his introduction, to avoid possible issues like what i have encountered. Hope this serve as a learning lesson to him and his future customers.

Edited by Ilovemassage90

On 1/7/2020 at 9:40 PM, Chub71 said:

Thank you 

Edited by Milks

Hi Guys , Thank you for all ur support 

Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13 ( incall only )

Professional massage bed , air-condition room with privacy and peaceful , cosy n comfy , comfy shower before and after 

Appt by whatapps @ 88169170 , thank you

Milk

Edited by Milks

I echo the negative feedback that I read here about this therapist. When I texted him a "Hello", the immediate reply was "Yes?". It's ok, that I can swallow cos maybe it's the uncouth type of upbringing he was subject to by his folks. So after the showcasing of his plethora of services came an angry text 10 mins later "So which one you want? Asked me already, now don't reply". Dude, it was only 10 mins and I have a day job. 2 blue ticks do not equate to me reading your text - they only mean your text has been received and has appeared on my screen (I cannot have my eyes glued to the phone 24/7). Then came "if you're not happy, feel free to cancel. I got many other clients one" even after I had already politely confirmed a slot.

Three strikes and you're out. Although I am not able to rate his massage service here, he certainly needs to brush up on his PR and communications skills. Or maybe it's his poor command of language that needs to be fixed (i.e. … "on area need to be wax"... "waxing price list kindly".... "3 bus stop"... "relief sore".... "enquirie"... you get the drift). This fella is worlds apart from how he portrays himself to be here. Good on those who hit it off with him!

I have been going to Milks for massage for the last 3 months. As someone who prefers firm and strong massage, I was quite hesitant when I read the phrase 'Spa services'. However, prior to my first session, he gave me the assurance that he can also provide firm / deep tissue massage. True enough, that was my experience, and has been my experience since. What contributes to the 'spa services' for me would be the choice of essential oils, shower before/after, comfortable massage bed, relaxing background music and once-off asking if the air-con is ok. I also noticed that even if the messaging tone on his phone goes off, it will not interrupt the massage. A nice touch that he provides is a heated eye mask, and a couple of drops of eucalyptus - which really eases the nose block I always get after facing down for more than an hour. 

On 2/2/2020 at 8:49 PM, weasley said:

I have been going to Milks for massage for the last 3 months. As someone who prefers firm and strong massage, I was quite hesitant when I read the phrase 'Spa services'. However, prior to my first session, he gave me the assurance that he can also provide firm / deep tissue massage. True enough, that was my experience, and has been my experience since. What contributes to the 'spa services' for me would be the choice of essential oils, shower before/after, comfortable massage bed, relaxing background music and once-off asking if the air-con is ok. I also noticed that even if the messaging tone on his phone goes off, it will not interrupt the massage. A nice touch that he provides is a heated eye mask, and a couple of drops of eucalyptus - which really eases the nose block I always get after facing down for more than an hour. 

Thank you 

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Went for Milk's 90-min massage today. I like the fact that the massage was unhurried, and there was a good mixture of techniques. I personally prefer medium to hard massage. Pressure was applied on areas that muscle knots were tight and at some points, there was soothing massage applied. I was given a choice of essential oil (lavender, lemon grass and one more which I forgot) and a choice of lavender and unscented warm eye mask. Outside the 90-min, Milk used a massage gun over my body and that felt good as well. I also like the cozy feel and decor of his place. 

9 minutes ago, exec_fetish said:

Went for Milk's 90-min massage today. I like the fact that the massage was unhurried, and there was a good mixture of techniques. I personally prefer medium to hard massage. Pressure was applied on areas that muscle knots were tight and at some points, there was soothing massage applied. I was given a choice of essential oil (lavender, lemon grass and one more which I forgot) and a choice of lavender and unscented warm eye mask. Outside the 90-min, Milk used a massage gun over my body and that felt good as well. I also like the cozy feel and decor of his place. 

Massage gun? 

On 2/15/2020 at 10:51 PM, exec_fetish said:

Thank you 

Edited by Milks

Hi Guys , Million thanks for your support 

Home base spa services @woodlands st 13

Cosy and comfy 

Privacy n peaceful 

Shower facilities

Kindly Whatapps/Sms me @88169170 for appt , no voice call pls , thank you

Milks

Edited by Milks

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n Peaceful

Shower facility

11am to 9pm

Whatapps/Sms me @ 88169170 for booking , thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

On 1/7/2020 at 7:40 PM, Ilovemassage90 said:

Normally i dont, but first impression already so unpleasent and he also didnt  bother to clear up the miscommunication, really speaks a lot about his attitude (towards me). In fact, I am really disappointed as i was looking forward to try his skill.

He is not the only masseur.

There are others available to service you. 
If you think he doesn’t treasure your business then move on give it to somebody else who deserves it. 
I have encountered one in Bedok who didn’t treasure my business and I moved on

• 2 weeks later...

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n peaceful 

Shower facility 

Daily 11am to 9pm

Payment by paynow or cash

Whatapps/Sms me @ 88169170 for booking , no voice call pls , thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

• 4 weeks later...

Milks Rest & Relax Home Base Spa Services @ Woodlands St 13

Cosy and Comfy 

Privacy n Peaceful

Shower facility 

Daily 11am to 9pm 

Whatspps/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice call pls 

Advance appt , thank you 

Easy way n prevent misunderstanding

Kindly text ur preference date , timing , services for availability slot , thank you 

Milks 

Edited by Milks

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and comfy

Privacy n peaceful 

Shower facility before n after 

Daily 11am to 9pm 

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice call pls

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding

Kindly text ur preference date , timing , services for availability slot , thank you 

Milks 

Edited by Milks

13 hours ago, Milks said:

Swedish/Deep tissue massage 

60mins $60 , 90mins $90

Add on sea salt body scrub @ $25

Hair removal by hot wax 

Boyzilian wax $60

Crack wax $30

Cosy and comfy

Privacy n peaceful 

Professional equipment

Daily 11am to 9pm 

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice call pls

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and prevent misunderstanding

Kindly text ur preference date , timing , services for availability slot , thank you 

Milks 

Nice description. Photos of the setup and ambience will definitely be useful.

• 2 weeks later...

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt at 9pm )

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice please

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and Prevent misunderstanding Kindly text ur preference date , timing , services for availability , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks

Cosy and Comfy

Privacy n peaceful

Daily 11am to 9pm ( last appt at 9pm )

Whatsapp/Sms me @ 88169170 for appointment , no voice please

Advance appt , Thank you 

Easy way and Prevent Misunderstanding , Kindly text ur preference date , timing , services and duration for availability , Thank you 

Milks

Edited by Milks