Male HQ

Can an old man act cute?

Guest Curious kitty

On 2/17/2022 at 1:49 AM, singalion said:

You forgot totally how much energy Data centers and cloud require and what their impact on global warming is.

It is easy to point to "virtual" by forgetting the impact of electricity and how electricity is produced.

Electricity must be produced somewhere.

That is one thing about electric cars...

Nothing is as lean as you think.

Hopefully, you don't sleep in front of your pc on standby mode now....

Dear Singalion...   have you studied any physics,  any mechanics?   Have you learned the concept of energy, work, power?  

How can you compare the energy consumed by virtual reality with energy consumed by modern long distance travel?   A virtual reality set may be able to run on a small lithium battery for hours.   An airplane flying at 30,000 feet over the pacific may consume such energy...  in a millisecond.

You seem to have no idea of how lean electronic devices work today.  The cellphone in your pocket, which keeps you connected to the rest of the world, can run for more than a day on the energy from such a small battery!   My quartz watches run with high accuracy for YEARS on the energy from a tiny battery!

I would never sleep in front of my pc.  But I usually have in my bed with me a small tablet, which I use to read Kindle books, to read sheet music,  to watch Aikido videos, etc.  for a short time before falling asleep in total darkness, until I wake up 8 hours later.

On 2/17/2022 at 11:45 PM, Steve5380 said:

A virtual reality set may be able to run on a small lithium battery for hours

Your laptop works without electricity?

That's great news... 

I guess you attached your laptop to a small home power station run by a bicycle that also keeps you fit. That's the reason why you don't need to charge your laptop. 

And what brand of phone do you use that you don't need to recharge and just runs on a battery...?

And PS: please check on the energy consumption of data centers and cloud centers. 

Maybe you get the hint then...

On 2/17/2022 at 10:28 AM, singalion said:

Your laptop works without electricity?

That's great news... 

I guess you attached your laptop to a small home power station run by a bicycle that also keeps you fit. That's the reason why you don't need to charge your laptop. 

And what brand of phone do you use that you don't need to recharge and just runs on a battery...?

And PS: please check on the energy consumption of data centers and cloud centers. 

Maybe you get the hint then...

Do you live in the same reality as the rest of us?  How can you imagine a laptop working without electricity?  Have you an idea of what electricity is?

All the cellphones I know about, run on a battery,  a rechargeable one.  

I will give you a hint about data centers, including cloud centers:

-  A large data center can consume 100 megawatts,  a huge amount of electrical power.

-  A cruising passenger plane can consume 25 megawatts of power,  ( 40,000 horsepower )

So a large data center can consume the same power as 4 passenger planes flying.   These planes move perhaps 1600 passengers to remote places.  But a large data center will be capable to provide virtual reality to millions of people, who get a travel experience without having to have their asses moved. 

On 2/17/2022 at 1:17 PM, InBangkok said:

@Steve5380 is merely showing his jealousy! After all, when i first posted photos of some of my travels, he loved them so much he informed readers he had copied and put them into a folder to give him inspiration for his future travels! Still planning those REAL travels @Steve5380?

To this post above, @Steve5380 responded -

On 2/17/2022 at 10:34 PM, Steve5380 said:

What utter rubbish!

Rubbish? Nonsense! The rubbish is his response, for he frequently trashes responses in the hope that readers will believe him. But I hope readers will note that this is what he wrote on May 27, 2020 in the thread THAT COUNTRY YOU WANT TO GO TO -

You are really a well traveled man, a worldly man.

You pictures are fantastic!  Thank you very much.

I am copying them into a folder to have as inspiration for future trips

And what did he then add to that thread? This!

Yes, we all should venture out and travel. 

Earlier in that thread, @Steve5380 wrote this on May 24 -

I would like to know Vietnam, like HCMC. 

As a lover of nature I am interested in visiting New Zealand.

As a lover of culture and the old,  I still have to visit many European countries.

So now, readers, you can judge for yourself once again who is it that writes rubbish? A near octogenarian like@Steve5380who recommended that we should all go out and travel in 2020, yet has now turned turtle and advocates virtual travel?

On 2/18/2022 at 3:12 AM, Steve5380 said:

Do you live in the same reality as the rest of us?  How can you imagine a laptop working without electricity?  Have you an idea of what electricity is?

Exactly, this is why I was asking you!

Because in your reply you just mentioned the laptop battery but omitted the fact that you laptop needs to be charged with electricity.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:29 PM, Steve5380 said:

SIGHTSEEING in the future should be taken care by "virtual reality".  This is infinitely cheaper and environmentally sensible.  So much hydrocarbon is being burned high up in the atmosphere to move the fat asses of so many ordinary folks enchanted with "sightseeing" and admiring the Wonders of the World.

On 2/17/2022 at 11:45 PM, Steve5380 said:

Dear Singalion...   have you studied any physics,  any mechanics?   Have you learned the concept of energy, work, power? 

How can you compare the energy consumed by virtual reality with energy consumed by modern long distance travel?   A virtual reality set may be able to run on a small lithium battery for hours.   An airplane flying at 30,000 feet over the pacific may consume such energy...  in a millisecond.

You seem to have no idea of how lean electronic devices work today.  The cellphone in your pocket, which keeps you connected to the rest of the world, can run for more than a day on the energy from such a small battery!   My quartz watches run with high accuracy for YEARS on the energy from a tiny battery!

If your electrical devices are run on energy such as electricity, then why do you know think they do not use electricity or contribute also to global warming?

I assume your reply was "utter rubbish" also. 

By the way, you never responded whether your electrical items are run on standby mode when you sleep or don't use them.

Maybe another question you will avoid to answer for weeks. ...

On 2/18/2022 at 1:05 PM, InBangkok said:

Rubbish? Nonsense! The rubbish is his response, for he frequently trashes responses in the hope that readers will believe him. But I hope readers will note that this is what he wrote on May 27, 2020 in the thread THAT COUNTRY YOU WANT TO GO TO -

As a lover of culture and the old,  I still have to visit many European countries.

So now, readers, you can judge for yourself once again who is it that writes rubbish? A near octogenarian like@Steve5380who recommended that we should all go out and travel in 2020, yet has now turned turtle and advocates virtual travel?

Why you keep up with the past blabber of Steve?

Didn't you already note that for him BW is a sort of social connection to the outer world (out of his tiny one floor mansion which he now shares with his sister). It is obvious that his social contacts to the outside world are just a very very few, the way he takes BW as a personal chat.

His memory seems dwindling also.

Didn't you note how I had just to remind him, that his laptop is not just run on a battery but that laptop battery needs to be charged with electricity also!

Edited by singalion

On 2/18/2022 at 1:56 PM, singalion said:

Why you keep up with the past blabber of Steve?

Didn't you already note that for him BW is a sort of social connection to the outer world (out of his tiny one floor mansion which he now shares with his sister). It is obvious that his social contacts to the outside world are just a very very few, the way he takes BW as a personal chat.

His memory seems dwindling also.

I believe it should not matter to any reader of BW how any member lives. But @Steve5380 loves to tell readers all about his life and how wonderful it is. The problem with a fading memory, though, is precisely that. He forgets too much of what he has already written. It's rather like a child. Ask one child "how much does 2 + 3 equal". Most hopefully will answer "5". When memory starts to go, that "5" varies - it can be "3". "4" or even "26".

@Steve5380 has been writing on BW for quite a few years. I am sure that in that time he has written and given interesting views on several topics. But the fact is that he has descended into a pit of mediocrity when he starts threads like the one titled FOR GUYS WHO WILL BE SENIORS ONE DAY - A STEVE 5380 THREAD. I'm not saying that his recommendations based purely on youtube videos are wrong for people of his age - i.e. nearly 80. But as I have repeatedly said, they mean nothing to hard working younger guys for whom such diets would be medically dangerous. If he wants to start such a thread, he should do so in a chat room for ageing Americans like himself and have a meaningful discussion with his compatriots. To start it on a Singapore/Asian thread is just downright childish.

I will keep up my criticisms of @Steve5380if he fails to write logical sense. Anyone who says one thing a year or so ago and then totally contradicts himself now  cries out for criticism, for it illustrates he really has little clue what he is talking about. It seems he tries his best to be cute with some of his answers. With others, he runs out of reasonable arguments and resorts to pretending that assumptions he has are the truth when in fact they are often lies, or violent trashing those posters who criticise him and the lifestyle he leads. I make no pretence: I would utterly dislike his lifestyle. He has made it clear - although he changed his tune midway - that he utterly dislikes mine. So be it. We are all different. But there is one major difference. I do not print much about my lifestyle. His lifestyle is like an open book because for whatever reason he wants everyone to know how wonderful his life is.

You suggest he uses BW because he is lonely and wants some sort of social interaction with the outside world beyond his little room in his little house watching his youtube videos. In that case, why does he not interact socially with guys in his own country? There are vast numbers of Asians and those of Asian descent in the USA. There must be endless chat rooms he could contribute to. But then perhaps they do not want him. After all, did he not tell us a day or so ago that there were a few Chinese guys in his akido class but they left. I wonder why?

We know from what he has written that he is not Singaporean. He is not Asian. He is not interested in Asian culture. He does not like Asian cuisines. He is not interested in sightseeing. He finds Singapore basically boring apart from the gay saunas - seemingly the only reason for his annual visits. Although allegedly passionately interested in music (which I do not doubt), he has never once been to a concert in Singapore. Has he been to any Museums in Singapore? Nothing! So his only connection to the island state is gay saunas.

Having written that, I have also to add that I am not Singaporean and I am not Asian. But I have lived and worked full-time in three of Asia's capital cities over four decades and have visited many, many others quite regularly in that time. I love Asian cultures. I have been regularly to Singapore's Museums and Galleries. I recall an excellent French Impressionist Exhibition at the Museum of Art some years ago and love the Museum of Asian Art. I have attended at least two dozen concerts. Longer ago than many can remember, I was at the concert in the National Stadium given by Stevie Wonder when my Singaporean friends and I danced way up at the back. In the early 90s I enjoyed a few visits to the Boom Boom room to learn more about one type of Singaporean culture. And all that was when i was not living in Singapore. But I have an abiding love for Singapore, its culture and history, and Asian culture and history generally. I have visited Singapore well over 100 times, occasionally for as long as a couple of months. 

So, although no expert, I believe I have more right to comment on most things Singaporean and Asian than one who has visited merely for a few sort visits to gay saunas and lives on his memories. If this is his way of interacting with the outside world, I would suggest he takes a few weeks of cold turkey to wean himself off. But that is an issue only for the Moderators. And if they wish to terminate my membership, then I obviously defer to their decision.

Edited by InBangkok

On 2/18/2022 at 4:51 PM, InBangkok said:

that he has descended into a pit of mediocrity when he starts threads like the one titled FOR GUYS WHO WILL BE SENIORS ONE DAY - A STEVE 5380 THREAD.

The thread was started by the Moderators for him because he posted pages of blabber into a different thread disrupting the discussion.

When he was complaining to the Moderators why his posts had been removed, the Moderator created this new thread on behalf of him.

But in that sense he did not start the thread or create the thread on his own.

he will call you nasty words. Better amend your post.

On 2/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, singalion said:

he will call you nasty words. Better amend your post.

I stated a fact. I will not amend the post because it is the title of the thread. 

Oh, and I fully expect all the nasty words to come flooding from his overactive keyboard. For, as we know only too well, @Steve5380  resorts to infantile trash whenever he is criticised. It is almost as though he is becoming lke Benjamin Button in the Brad Pitt movie, although with the ageing reversed. 🤣

On 2/18/2022 at 4:51 PM, InBangkok said:

But as I have repeatedly said, they mean nothing to hard working younger guys for whom such diets would be medically dangerous.

Not just dangerous for younger people.

It is dangerous for anyone.

I just highlighted in the other thread with my last post.

Intermittent Fasting Plans

It’s important to check with your doctor before starting intermittent fasting.

Longer periods without food, such as 24, 36, 48 and 72-hour fasting periods, are not necessarily better for you and may be dangerous. Going too long without eating might actually encourage your body to start storing more fat in response to starvation.

You find the advice to consult your doctor first and warnings on prolonged fasting everywhere on the net.

I find Steve's repeated promotion of prolonged fasting irresponsible.

At least he should do an effort to place some disclaimers and warnings.

But he just wipes every critic away as if they are non existent.

On 2/18/2022 at 5:03 PM, InBangkok said:

I stated a fact. I will not amend the post because it is the title of the thread. 

Oh, and I fully expect all the nasty words to come flooding from his overactive keyboard. For, as we know only too well, @Steve5380  resorts to infantile trash whenever he is criticised. It is almost as though he is becoming lke Benjamin Button in the Brad Pitt movie, although with the ageing reversed. 🤣

From his keyboard?

You think he has set his keyboard already on auto mode to post nasty responses?

He is no longer the one typing the posts himself?

But let's get the tenor not too vocal...

On 2/17/2022 at 11:05 PM, InBangkok said:

What utter rubbish!    ( convenient phrase that I learned from InBangkok and use now where it is convenient... and fitting! ha ha )

When you were still posting as a Guest, or only recently as a member,  you were friendly.   And so I replied to you, with some compliments.

But unfortunately you changed your tone, bringing out your claws.  No more friendliness, no more compliments.

What you marked as bold in your post does not say much about your character, nor does it  pass judgment about your excessive travel.   Vladimir Putin is surely a well traveled man, a worldly man.   And if your pictures are fantastic,  the compliment goes to the landscape, which you didn't create,  not your camera. :lol:

And I have not changed my mind.  We should venture out and travel.  But not so much that we help destroy the planet.  And my wishes for places to travel to have not changed. 

On 2/18/2022 at 3:17 AM, singalion said:

Not just dangerous for younger people.

It is dangerous for anyone.

I just highlighted in the other thread with my last post.

Intermittent Fasting Plans

It’s important to check with your doctor before starting intermittent fasting.

Longer periods without food, such as 24, 36, 48 and 72-hour fasting periods, are not necessarily better for you and may be dangerous. Going too long without eating might actually encourage your body to start storing more fat in response to starvation.

You find the advice to consult your doctor first and warnings on prolonged fasting everywhere on the net.

I find Steve's repeated promotion of prolonged fasting irresponsible.

At least he should do an effort to place some disclaimers and warnings.

But he just wipes every critic away as if they are non existent.

As you often do,  your post is completely out of topic, which is not FASTING.

Please go to the correct thread,  and stop contaminating the forum.  

And please stop posting false information.  Fasting is not dangerous for anyone.  Like working out is not dangerous for anyone. 

You are posting out of either ignorance or malevolence.

Edited by Steve5380

On 11/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, Guest Curious kitty said:

I have seen an elderly guy acted cute among his younger looking friends.  I find it a little loud.  I don't mind people trying to act cute but is there an appropriate way of doing so to match with your age so as not to appear too over the top and weird? 

There is no reason to categorize a person based on age. Anyone of any age can be anyway/anyhow/anywho you aspire to be. 

The last thing we need in our already very conservative society right now is further imposition of societal normalities from ourselves onto our own gay peers.  

2022, we should embrace differences and be more accepting especially within our own people. If acting cute makes him happy, who are we to take that away from him?

And what exactly does over the top means?

Could these be just toxic words used to slit us off our expressions?

On 2/21/2022 at 12:34 PM, earth_tone said:

There is no reason to categorize a person based on age. Anyone of any age can be anyway/anyhow/anywho you aspire to be. 

The last thing we need in our already very conservative society right now is further imposition of societal normalities from ourselves onto our own gay peers.  

2022, we should embrace differences and be more accepting especially within our own people. If acting cute makes him happy, who are we to take that away from him?

And what exactly does over the top means?

Could these be just toxic words used to slit us off our expressions?

I like your position of being less judgmental.  To judge others is often a cheap way of being antisocial. 

About acting cute, this should be avoided for a simple reason:  our cuteness belongs to the others.  Any cuteness in a person is for the others to consider.  "I am cute"  does not make sense.  A person should act like it is his nature to act.  If his actions appear cute to others,  that is the realization of the others, and it is nothing absolute. 

This applies to both young and old.  

Guest Feeling better now
On 2/22/2022 at 6:53 AM, Steve5380 said:

Any cuteness in a person is for the others to consider.  "I am cute"  does not make sense.  A person should act like it is his nature to act.  If his actions appear cute to others,  that is the realization of the others, and it is nothing absolute. 

Good to know that you won't feel angry, when I say you are absolutely NOT VERY CUTE. 

On 2/21/2022 at 7:21 PM, Guest Feeling better now said:

Good to know that you won't feel angry, when I say you are absolutely NOT VERY CUTE. 

I am absolutely not feeling angry!   I have nothing to do with 'cute'.  I am and have always been  HANDSOME  :) 

On 2/21/2022 at 8:19 PM, InBangkok said:

Due in part to two facelifts, two hair transplants, expensive botox injections twice a year and using hair dye. hahaha!

Yes, this has added to my handsome figure.

Too bad that with an overweight body of older man you need more than a face to maintain.  You would need a completely new body.  Who knows, if one day they do soul transplants, you could be transplanted into a decent body!  

Guest Asian Boys
On 2/22/2022 at 12:05 PM, Steve5380 said:

Yes, this has added to my handsome figure.

Too bad that with an overweight body of older man you need more than a face to maintain.  You would need a completely new body.  Who knows, if one day they do soul transplants, you could be transplanted into a decent body!  

Whether botox or not, you two Ang Mo are very creepy in this Asian Forum. 

On 2/21/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Asian Boys said:

Whether botox or not, you two Ang Mo are very creepy in this Asian Forum. 

I agree that the individual with the alias InBangkok is creepy.   His obsession with criticizing me and everything I write is not only creepy,  it may be a psychological sickness.

I have visited so many Asian cities like Singapore and interacted with so many Asian gays, and no one has ever found me creepy.  I have an easy going personality, friendly and clear cut.  A perfectly normal guy!  :)

Maybe here, responding to stupid attacks,  maybe some of the creepiness of these  attacks rubs of on me and makes me appear creepy,  but it is not for real.

On 2/22/2022 at 12:13 PM, Steve5380 said:

I agree that the individual with the alias InBangkok is creepy.   His obsession with criticizing me and everything I write is not only creepy,  it may be a psychological sickness.

I have visited so many Asian cities like Singapore and interacted with so many Asian gays, and no one has ever found me creepy.  I have an easy going personality, friendly and clear cut.  A perfectly normal guy!  :)

Maybe here, responding to stupid attacks,  maybe some of the creepiness of these  attacks rubs of on me and makes me appear creepy,  but it is not for real.

Posters who have nothing to do with SIngapore or S E Asia, who have posted that they find Singapore boring - @Steve5380actually wrote "I felt bored even in Senotosa island" (true) - apart from its gay saunas which is his only reason for visiting, who live a solitary lifestyle, who spend most of each day in one room watching youtube videos and live 15,000 kms away from Asia, have little in common with those who actually live in Singapore and S E Asia. I post about his lies, his incorrect assumptions which lead to his lies, his constant doubling down when criticised by others, about the quack videos he posts and which have no relevance for most BW readers, and especially about his stupid childish comments about all other posters who do not agree with him. He could enter into reasonable discussions. Instead he goes on the attack.

He also has a tendency to say one thing one day and then the complete opposite not so long later. You obviously have read his most recent posts. Do you remember that he actually wrote the following words of wisdom -

"Life is short. Why waste it in anger?"

"A positive philosophy calms us down and makes us realise that he who gets angry. . . loses."

"It's so fortunate that I am flexible and not argumentative at all"

He was even criticised by a Moderator who wrote on May 12 2020, "Stop your spamming. First, out of topic. Second, even if what you said is true, does it affect anyone?????? Keep doing this and I will suspend you for 1 week." And how did he reply? "I apologize for my bad choice on venting my anger."

Venting his anger! And why was he angry? Because another poster "downvoted me for a second time". I leave it up to readers to work that one out! But note the words - Even if what you said was true!

So he does not waste his time with anger - yet is criticised by a Moderator for that very reason? I need write no more.

On 2/23/2022 at 1:15 AM, InBangkok said:

So he does not waste his time with anger - yet is criticised by a Moderator for that very reason? I need write no more.

YOU should not waste your time with anger,  WRITE NO MORE stupidities.  Stop spamming the forum!

On 2/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Steve5380 said:

Stop spamming the forum!

I do not spam. I merely repeat and comment on comments made by @Steve5380 that contradict what he has written in earlier posts.

On 2/22/2022 at 11:05 AM, Steve5380 said:

Dear! Oh dear! Oh dear! What a ridiculously childish comment when you know precious little about me. So you make up lies as that is what you always do.

But then what do I care about an old man who cannot remember what he has previously written? Today is a bright sunny morning. I recently came up from my daily swim in our pool and a short time in the gym to enjoy a lovely breakfast with my partner before he left for work.

I trust it denpends on the definition of "cuteness". 

I have an old friend (straight) in his 60s, energetic, walks even faster than me. When he walks, it's like jumping and bumping, also very humorous and like kidding other younger friends. I would consider this as cute.

But if you are talking abt making faces and lots of gestures to be cute, that definitely is beyond my expectation from the age. Once in a while perhaps is considered cute, but if it's a frequent thing, it's kinda disgusting and I'll probably run away.

I may be able to give some insight into this topic.   

I am an older person who has lived so far a quite ordinary life, no bit highs, no big lows,  and I managed to reach my age of 78 with no significant changes in my physical body. I can still do what I used to do when I was younger, and I have no reasons to feel differently.  It does not cross my mind that I am old. I feel that I am the same person I have always been, also as a child.   Of course I look older,  but I cannot see myself from the distance.  

So why should a person like me act differently when old?  I have no one around me that could make me feel old,  like telling me to rest and take it easy,  "don't disturb grandpa because he needs to rest", "help him bringing his things up the stairs",  picking up something I dropped because I am "too old" to bend my knees,  etc.   I wish that you have the same experience I do:  feel at close to 80 the same way you felt at 30,  and be the same person  (maybe with some dents in the body work, but still with a perfect engine, ha ha)

My point is:  when an old man looks cute,  he may not be acting cute.  He may be just himself,  and he does what he has always done.  He may have always been a clown, a noisy fellow laughing and screaming,  making dirty jokes and pinching asses.   It should be nice to see a person who has not changed by some evils in life but remains authentic like he has always been. 

Of course being old should come with being wiser, recognizing what society expects the attitude of old people to be.  But this should be optional.  After all, we gays learn to disagree with what society expects us to be.  And so we can disagree with what society expects us to be and to do when old.

Edited by Steve5380

• 3 months later...
Guest Try and See
On 2/24/2022 at 1:04 PM, Steve5380 said:

I may be able to give some insight into this topic.   

I am an older person who has lived so far a quite ordinary life, no bit highs, no big lows,  and I managed to reach my age of 78 with no significant changes in my physical body. I can still do what I used to do when I was younger, and I have no reasons to feel differently.  It does not cross my mind that I am old. I feel that I am the same person I have always been, also as a child.   Of course I look older,  but I cannot see myself from the distance.  

So why should a person like me act differently when old?  I have no one around me that could make me feel old,  like telling me to rest and take it easy,  "don't disturb grandpa because he needs to rest", "help him bringing his things up the stairs",  picking up something I dropped because I am "too old" to bend my knees,  etc.   I wish that you have the same experience I do:  feel at close to 80 the same way you felt at 30,  and be the same person  (maybe with some dents in the body work, but still with a perfect engine, ha ha)

My point is:  when an old man looks cute,  he may not be acting cute.  He may be just himself,  and he does what he has always done.  He may have always been a clown, a noisy fellow laughing and screaming,  making dirty jokes and pinching asses.   It should be nice to see a person who has not changed by some evils in life but remains authentic like he has always been. 

Of course being old should come with being wiser, recognizing what society expects the attitude of old people to be.  But this should be optional.  After all, we gays learn to disagree with what society expects us to be.  And so we can disagree with what society expects us to be and to do when old.

You look cute in your picture. I kinda like it. I am actually having a crush on you

On 5/26/2022 at 9:47 AM, Guest Try and See said:

You look cute in your picture. I kinda like it. I am actually having a crush on you

Thank you.  But take much care of yourself.  Don't let anything put crashing pressure on your body, nor crashing pressure on your spirit.

Guest Derelict
On 5/26/2022 at 10:47 PM, Guest Try and See said:

Clearly the best look here in the forum. If BW will be having the face of the forum, that should be @Steve5380

Guest Temple Monk
On 5/26/2022 at 11:54 PM, Guest Derelict said:

Clearly the best look here in the forum. If BW will be having the face of the forum, that should be @Steve5380

Are you trying to add a piece of meat into my vegetarian diet?  Is that what you are saying?

Guest Qyf0

You can find plenty of lao gays on tiktok doing dances that are meant for gen z. They die die don't want to believe that their time is over.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.