Male HQ

Gay Wedding Of The Year

Gayleo

21 minutes ago, Gayleo said:

Truly the gay wedding of the year

Wow really classy...A giant ice dick & policemen strippers....we also see many giant breast and strippers in straight weddings.

1 minute ago, Gayleo said:

You must be such a fun person in real life...

Wah...got giant ice dick and strippers in a faux wedding is fun...yeah..lets push the sterotype of gays and add a cum machine and jack off booth to be more fun...what about dress code is nude for men...more fun!

I am not fun in real life, si what? 

Guest Curious
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wah...got giant ice dick and strippers in a faux wedding is fun...yeah..lets push the sterotype of gays and add a cum machine and jack off booth to be more fun...what about dress code is nude for men...more fun!

I am not fun in real life, si what? 

It feels like you never even watch the video at all, just spew hateful words based on the video description. Such a bitter gay

1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

It feels like you never even watch the video at all, just spew hateful words based on the video description. Such a bitter gay

Just wondering, whats your thought process?

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

For gays as well as straights,  in real life the most splendid, flamboyant, extravagant, out-of-this-world marriages offer no guarantee to last more than the modest ones, or... no ceremony at all.

They already together for 20 years and still going strong it is unlikely they will break up at all. 

4 hours ago, feedersmiracle said:

I too would like an giant ice dick at my ceremony. Maybe inside can have vanilla ice cream melting and dripping.

Yes and make all the men lick it clean!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.