Male HQ

A walk in the park with surprise encounter

DeMarko

On 11/9/2019 at 9:47 AM, DeMarko said:

Went for a walk at 6am at Petir Park in a pair of black singlet and a pair of white short shorts (commando)

Caught quite a number of guys staring at my freeballing bulge as i walk...

After 1 hour of walking, saw one middle-aged guy (in Tee and split FBT shorts) following me behind on my way back home. 

He stopped me while passing through a quiet corner and asked if he can feel my freeballing bulge. He pointed his finger to his bulge and told me that my bulge gets him so horny.

He pulled his split shorts to one side and showed me his erect bulge under the netted lining. It gets me horny too and i started to feel it and squeezed it. And he did the same to me and then slip his hand into my short shorts opening from bottom and started to stroke my cock.

He then use the other hand to remove his netted linings and asked me to stroke his as well.

Then he asked me if he wanna get into his car which park to the nearby multi-storey car park as he wanna suck for me. I said i can follow provided u willing to rim my ass as well.

Without doubts, he agreed and i follow him to his car. It was a MPV with sliding door and the windows are all covered with a mesh whereby u cannot see whats inside.

We hop into the car and once the door is shut, he started to remove his tee and remove mine singlets and started to kiss and lick my nipples; my cock started to grow. Then he pulled down my shorts and he pulled down his and flashed out his hard erected cock with precum oozing.

Without delay, he sucked on my fully erected cock and balls and then asked me to lean against the back rest and spread my legs. He went behind me and squatted down and started to spread my ass cheeks and gave me a good rim. He switched between rimming and sucked my balls and cock from behind.

After sometime he turned me back and himself in squatted position, he gave me a strong suck and i pulled his head off and told him i am gonna erupt my lava. He said, no problem, just erupt into his mouth and he loves lava ..... and then went back to suck me. This time he gave a superb deep sucked that i cannot hold on anymore and erupted my hot lava. After erupting it, he keep on sucking while i begged him to stop as i felt a strong tingling sensation but he kept on going until the very last drop out of my cock.

Then he stood up and hop over the seat and asked me to suck his still hard going cock. I gave him a few sucks and then he asked if he can release on my cock and promised he will slurp it into his mouth.

The moment i said ok, he shot his lava onto my semi erected cock until to the very last drop and then squat in between my legs and started to lick n slurp his own lava over my cock. Finally thought it was over but he was cheeky and started to grab my cock and continue to suck it again. He said my cock still semi erect means signalling for another shot.

I tried to push his head away but he was pretty strong and continue to gave me a deep sucked each time until my cock gets back to fully hardon. I told him, i cannot have another eruption but he dun believe it and keep on sucking with stronger and stronger suction effect until i gave another eruption of my lava. And non stop sucking it even i begged him to stop with the tingling effect over my entire body.

Finally he stopped and then gave me a kiss. We put on our attire and then asked me when will be the next session again before i left his car.

Hmm maybe I should try freeballing with a bulge as well haha

2 hours ago, justanotherme said:

Don't BS la. To see it on their own accord is a choice that they will make. To force them to view your tool by leaving it dangling is a crime.

You will die one day, why not now?

Force them to see? What fucking crap r u talking. Anyone can wear anything. Come on la. We r in 2019 spore. Dont be so.....

For being so idiotic, y not u die first.

Act decent. Sob

Edited by Innocentguy

Yes, we are all in the 2019 and NOT back in 1950s.....

Weather getting hotter each day and material getting thinner each day ...

As long as i am wearing a pair of shorts and NOT totally Naked, why should i bother how people look at me ... i cannot control their minds ...... I feel comfy for what i am wearing ... And i NEVER force you to see, its your freedom ...

If you feel awkward, u can just ignore and bypass .....

Thumbs up for @Innocentguy

On 11/17/2019 at 8:26 PM, Innocentguy said:

Force them to see? What fucking crap r u talking. Anyone can wear anything. Come on la. We r in 2019 spore. Dont be so.....

For being so idiotic, y not u die first.

Act decent. Sob

Don’t be too sure of yourself. All you need is someone take a photo of you with your face and you will be instantly (in)famous. 
Very soon, police will invite you to Cantonment Road to ‘lim kopi’. 

See that time you can still tell men in blue, “I got wear something. You don’t like what you see don’t see la!” or not.

This is Singapore, yeah. Dun prey prey. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Don’t be too sure of yourself. All you need is someone take a photo of you with your face and you will be instantly (in)famous. 
Very soon, police will invite you to Cantonment Road to ‘lim kopi’. 

See that time you can still tell men in blue, “I got wear something. You don’t like what you see don’t see la!” or not.

This is Singapore, yeah. Dun prey prey. 

Y quote me? Not happy ar? Go n quote the person who wear sexy la. 

Talk grandma story somemore.

Wtf.😄

On 11/9/2019 at 9:47 AM, DeMarko said:

Went for a walk at 6am at Petir Park in a pair of black singlet and a pair of white short shorts (commando)

Caught quite a number of guys staring at my freeballing bulge as i walk...

After 1 hour of walking, saw one middle-aged guy (in Tee and split FBT shorts) following me behind on my way back home. 

He stopped me while passing through a quiet corner and asked if he can feel my freeballing bulge. He pointed his finger to his bulge and told me that my bulge gets him so horny.

He pulled his split shorts to one side and showed me his erect bulge under the netted lining. It gets me horny too and i started to feel it and squeezed it. And he did the same to me and then slip his hand into my short shorts opening from bottom and started to stroke my cock.

He then use the other hand to remove his netted linings and asked me to stroke his as well.

Then he asked me if he wanna get into his car which park to the nearby multi-storey car park as he wanna suck for me. I said i can follow provided u willing to rim my ass as well.

Without doubts, he agreed and i follow him to his car. It was a MPV with sliding door and the windows are all covered with a mesh whereby u cannot see whats inside.

We hop into the car and once the door is shut, he started to remove his tee and remove mine singlets and started to kiss and lick my nipples; my cock started to grow. Then he pulled down my shorts and he pulled down his and flashed out his hard erected cock with precum oozing.

Without delay, he sucked on my fully erected cock and balls and then asked me to lean against the back rest and spread my legs. He went behind me and squatted down and started to spread my ass cheeks and gave me a good rim. He switched between rimming and sucked my balls and cock from behind.

After sometime he turned me back and himself in squatted position, he gave me a strong suck and i pulled his head off and told him i am gonna erupt my lava. He said, no problem, just erupt into his mouth and he loves lava ..... and then went back to suck me. This time he gave a superb deep sucked that i cannot hold on anymore and erupted my hot lava. After erupting it, he keep on sucking while i begged him to stop as i felt a strong tingling sensation but he kept on going until the very last drop out of my cock.

Then he stood up and hop over the seat and asked me to suck his still hard going cock. I gave him a few sucks and then he asked if he can release on my cock and promised he will slurp it into his mouth.

The moment i said ok, he shot his lava onto my semi erected cock until to the very last drop and then squat in between my legs and started to lick n slurp his own lava over my cock. Finally thought it was over but he was cheeky and started to grab my cock and continue to suck it again. He said my cock still semi erect means signalling for another shot.

I tried to push his head away but he was pretty strong and continue to gave me a deep sucked each time until my cock gets back to fully hardon. I told him, i cannot have another eruption but he dun believe it and keep on sucking with stronger and stronger suction effect until i gave another eruption of my lava. And non stop sucking it even i begged him to stop with the tingling effect over my entire body.

Finally he stopped and then gave me a kiss. We put on our attire and then asked me when will be the next session again before i left his car.

so lucky hahaha

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

wow the Petir Park is so quiet now... nobody around, feels the breezy wind blowing towards me and up into my balls n cock making me semi erected

sat on a bench and pull down my shorts exposing my naked semi hard cock. slowly playing with my cock and now gets hardon n oozing some pre cum..

a taste of some honey as i drank a cup of honey before going down for a night stroll.

9 hours ago, DeMarko said:

wow the Petir Park is so quiet now... nobody around, feels the breezy wind blowing towards me and up into my balls n cock making me semi erected

sat on a bench and pull down my shorts exposing my naked semi hard cock. slowly playing with my cock and now gets hardon n oozing some pre cum..

a taste of some honey as i drank a cup of honey before going down for a night stroll.

will need to come to this park someday when things are back to normal...